Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,213 members, 7,815,240 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Attack Between Cross River And Ebonyi Communities Kills 3 (Graphic Pics) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Attack Between Cross River And Ebonyi Communities Kills 3 (Graphic Pics) (19091 Views)

20 Feared Dead As Cross River, Ebonyi Communities Clash / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Abejukolo In Kogi, Injure 3 (Graphic Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Wukari In Taraba, Kill 3 (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attack Between Cross River And Ebonyi Communities Kills 3 (Graphic Pics) by IgedeBushBoy(m): 3:58pm On Mar 20, 2018
Ebonyi don suffer: today, fight wit Benue, tomorrow herdsmen attack, next na Cross River.
SMH
Re: Attack Between Cross River And Ebonyi Communities Kills 3 (Graphic Pics) by Marcelini(m): 4:01pm On Mar 20, 2018
AdaFonju:

Keep your nairaland and facebook links to yourself, which Isobo man has come out to say he is proudly igbo or is part of ohaneze

The deputy chief of staff to Ebonyi state governor is an Isobo man from Ebonyi state, go and tell him he isn't an Igbo man.

Ndi uchu.
Re: Attack Between Cross River And Ebonyi Communities Kills 3 (Graphic Pics) by AdaFonju: 4:04pm On Mar 20, 2018
Marcelini:

The deputy chief of staff to Ebonyi state governor is an Isobo man from Ebonyi state, go and tell him he isn't an Igbo man.

Ndi uchu.
And so what, are the Igbos holding political offices in Lagos Yoruba, piriamapu
Re: Attack Between Cross River And Ebonyi Communities Kills 3 (Graphic Pics) by rigarmortis: 4:35pm On Mar 20, 2018
AdaFonju:

So the isobos who formed a group on Facebook to say who they are don't matter? But if for some political reason they form the same group to say they are not, you will gladly refer to that same group as proof of their denial. They leader of that group is even trying to appeal to ohaneze to come and settle the dispute. Though I doubt If that will work.

There is an ikwere man in ohaneze, amaechi said he is Igbo, but someone like you who is neither Igbo or ikwere or even opobo will come and talk for them.

On the other hand, their are many towns in Igbo lannd who have nobody in ohaneze, that automatically means that Igbo town, be it in Anambra, is not Igbo.

Funny you sir.

1 Like

Re: Attack Between Cross River And Ebonyi Communities Kills 3 (Graphic Pics) by DateMynd44(m): 5:14pm On Mar 20, 2018
rigarmortis:

Lol, the isobos of cross River and izzi of ebonyi are actually related historically, they are of the same clan.

Stop dancing naked
do they speak the same language?
Re: Attack Between Cross River And Ebonyi Communities Kills 3 (Graphic Pics) by DateMynd44(m): 5:15pm On Mar 20, 2018
Marcelini:

Yes, Isobo/Nsobo people are Igbo speaking people in Cross River state.
mechie onu gi dia. There are no igbo speaking communities in cross River state. Otondo
Re: Attack Between Cross River And Ebonyi Communities Kills 3 (Graphic Pics) by DateMynd44(m): 5:17pm On Mar 20, 2018
HiddenShadow:

Keep deceiving yourself thinking that quarrel between 2 irresponsible communities will divide the Old Eastern Region
foool. The old eastern region comprises of only the 5 States in the land locked south East. We in SS have nothing in common with igbos.

1 Like

Re: Attack Between Cross River And Ebonyi Communities Kills 3 (Graphic Pics) by DateMynd44(m): 5:19pm On Mar 20, 2018
AdaFonju:

Keep your nairaland and facebook links to yourself, which Isobo man has come out to say he is proudly igbo or is part of ohaneze
no mind those attache Igbos.
I'm from cross River state and I can proudly attest that there are no igbo speaking communities here in my state.
No mind that Biafran rat called Marcelini

1 Like

Re: Attack Between Cross River And Ebonyi Communities Kills 3 (Graphic Pics) by rigarmortis: 5:36pm On Mar 20, 2018
DateMynd44:
do they speak the same language?

Basically the same thing. If a person from Owerri is among and izzi and isobo man, hr has to listen carefully.
Re: Attack Between Cross River And Ebonyi Communities Kills 3 (Graphic Pics) by rigarmortis: 5:37pm On Mar 20, 2018
DateMynd44:
no mind those attache Igbos.
I'm from cross River state and I can proudly attest that there are no igbo speaking communities here in my state.
No mind that Biafran rat called Marcelini

Are you an isobo man?
Re: Attack Between Cross River And Ebonyi Communities Kills 3 (Graphic Pics) by rigarmortis: 5:41pm On Mar 20, 2018
DateMynd44:
foool. The old eastern region comprises of only the 5 States in the land locked south East. We in SS have nothing in common with igbos.

Let's not even talk about the Igbo speaking parts of the SS. Let's talk about ohafia, aro, Abam axis, they have nothing in common with akwaibom? Or the ndoki Igbo of abia, rivers And akwaibom, they know nothing about akwaibom people?

That's interesting, anyway I don't care deeply bro, it won't put money in my pocket. Believe what you want

1 Like

Re: Attack Between Cross River And Ebonyi Communities Kills 3 (Graphic Pics) by DateMynd44(m): 5:42pm On Mar 20, 2018
rigarmortis:

Are you an isobo man?
efik
Re: Attack Between Cross River And Ebonyi Communities Kills 3 (Graphic Pics) by DateMynd44(m): 5:44pm On Mar 20, 2018
rigarmortis:

Let's not even talk about the Igbo speaking parts of the SS. Let's talk about ohafia, aro, Abam axis, they have nothing in common with akwaibom? Or the ndoki Igbo of abia, rivers And akwaibom, they know nothing about akwaibom people?

That's interesting, anyway I don't care deeply bro, it won't put money in my pocket. Believe what you want
at embolden. Don't even go there. You're wrong. Those communities you mentioned are not in akwa ibom neither do they have anything in common.
Re: Attack Between Cross River And Ebonyi Communities Kills 3 (Graphic Pics) by rigarmortis: 5:46pm On Mar 20, 2018
DateMynd44:
efik

Ok then, visit isobo area, then trek over to izzi. Or go on their market day. The issue will become clearer to you. State boundaries are not God made
Re: Attack Between Cross River And Ebonyi Communities Kills 3 (Graphic Pics) by rigarmortis: 5:48pm On Mar 20, 2018
DateMynd44:
at embolden. Don't even go there. You're wrong. Those communities you mentioned are not in akwa ibom neither do they have anything in common.

Did I say they are from akwa ibom?........that aside do you know that there are ndokis carved into akwaibom state? Apart from the ties the other groups have with that area
Re: Attack Between Cross River And Ebonyi Communities Kills 3 (Graphic Pics) by rigarmortis: 5:54pm On Mar 20, 2018
@DateMynd44

Lastly if you are from cross River, SS, what does an etche man from rivers have in common with you? How are you brothers, since something must be in common.

If at all you later find something in common, recall that there are etche in imo, so those one's are Igbo right, and you have nothing in common, but you have with rivers etche. That's sound logic.

Anyway get something you have in common with Rivers etche.

One more point, I don't believe in the brother thing, if at all Nigeria divides, then let each ethnic or language cluster group go on their own. God forbid another grouping of people with nothing in common.

That's my ideology. Good day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Attack Between Cross River And Ebonyi Communities Kills 3 (Graphic Pics) by DateMynd44(m): 5:55pm On Mar 20, 2018
rigarmortis:

Ok then, visit isobo area, then trek over to izzi. Or go on their market day. The issue will become clearer to you. State boundaries are not God made
hian! That's an eight hour trip from Calabar south down to that shith0le. Too far
Re: Attack Between Cross River And Ebonyi Communities Kills 3 (Graphic Pics) by AdaFonju: 6:14pm On Mar 20, 2018
rigarmortis:

So the isobos who formed a group on Facebook to say who they are don't matter? But if for some political reason they form the same group to say they are not, you will gladly refer to that same group as proof of their denial. They leader of that group is even trying to appeal to ohaneze to come and settle the dispute. Though I doubt If that will work.

There is an ikwere man in ohaneze, amaechi said he is Igbo, but someone like you who is neither Igbo or ikwere or even opobo will come and talk for them.

On the other hand, their are many towns in Igbo lannd who have nobody in ohaneze, that automatically means that Igbo town, be it in Anambra, is not Igbo.

Funny you sir.

Another brainwashed nnamdi kanu student
To show your level of reasoning facebook is where people create identity not recognized bodies, which Anambra igbo town isn't part of ohaneze
Una don enter Opobo(Opubo ama) too, which Opobo man dey Ohaneze, Opobo people full Ijaw youth council, one was vice president, them dey hold Ijaw National Congress for Opobo, the Amanyanabo King Dandeson Macpepple-Jaja is part of the Ijaw traditional council, maybe you will create nairaland & facebook to claim too, land grabbers
Re: Attack Between Cross River And Ebonyi Communities Kills 3 (Graphic Pics) by iconize(m): 6:16pm On Mar 20, 2018
AdaFonju:

Mbire, na Oil dem dey find

Ijo dumbass. There's no drop of oil in Cross River state.
Re: Attack Between Cross River And Ebonyi Communities Kills 3 (Graphic Pics) by Marcelini(m): 6:47pm On Mar 20, 2018
AdaFonju:

He is holding the post as an Igbo from Isobo tribe, indigenous to Ebonyi state, and not as a non indigene.

Majority of Isobo people are Indigenous to Obubra LGA of Cross River State, but some of their villages are in Ebonyi state, the deputy chief of staff to Ebonyi state governor, happened to be from ond of the Isobo villages in Ebonyi.

Stop displaying your ignorance here.
Re: Attack Between Cross River And Ebonyi Communities Kills 3 (Graphic Pics) by AdaFonju: 6:55pm On Mar 20, 2018
Marcelini:

He is holding the post as an Igbo from Isobo tribe, indigenous to Ebonyi state, and not as a non indigene.

Majority of Isobo people are Indigenous to Obubra LGA of Cross River State, but some of their villages are in Ebonyi state, the deputy chief of staff to Ebonyi state governor, happened to be from ond of the Isobo villages in Ebonyi.

Stop displaying your ignorance here.
If isobos are also indigenous to ebonyi its their right to be part of the government not because of being "igbo" just like igalas do in Anambra, or Annang people in Abia, stop dacing around naked, i trust dem sha to treat un 4ck up anytime una landgrabbing spirit possess una, like how dem dey do izza people
Re: Attack Between Cross River And Ebonyi Communities Kills 3 (Graphic Pics) by rigarmortis: 7:06pm On Mar 20, 2018
AdaFonju:

Another brainwashed nnamdi kanu student
To show your level of reasoning facebook is where people create identity not recognized bodies, which Anambra igbo town isn't part of ohaneze
Una don enter Opobo(Opubo ama) too, which Opobo man dey Ohaneze, Opobo people full Ijaw youth council, one was vice president, them dey hold Ijaw National Congress for Opobo, the Amanyanabo King Dandeson Macpepple-Jaja is part of the Ijaw traditional council, maybe you will create nairaland & facebook to claim too, land grabbers

Stop sweating. Nobody wants opobo, it is whatever you say, don't pick my words and twist them into what ever nonsense you fantasize about. If you have one sense atom in your skull you will know i used the opobo analogy to buttress the fact that you are neither izzi, isobo or Igbo or can even speak Igbo like some opobians do so how come you claim to know and understand the issue going on there. Isobo is a very small community. I have met only about two outside obubra and ebonyi areas. So I doubt if you will see a notable figure to fulfill your yearnings, not that it will matter to a numbskull like you though, because no matter how igbotic they are, no matter the names and custom, if they are not in the "east" they are something other than Igbo.

We dont have a single person in ohaneze or representative in my town, does that make me less Igbo. Ikwere man is the sec general. Does that make you stop saying no Igbo in SS, late achuzie from delta was once a leader there, utomi identify with them, will it stop your naked dance? No. Francis Ella from ogba area once held a position there, are there is Igbos in your SS, no, according to you.

You will believe what you want, it doesn't matter in the scheme of things. And I don't really care.

Lastly I defer from nnamdi Kanus position in that should Nigeria divide, I don't want the inclusion of various languages in one new country again, so you can rest.
Re: Attack Between Cross River And Ebonyi Communities Kills 3 (Graphic Pics) by rigarmortis: 7:07pm On Mar 20, 2018
AdaFonju:

If isobos are also indigenous to ebonyi its their right to be part of the government not because of being "igbo" just like igalas do in Anambra, or Annang people in Abia, stop dacing around naked, i trust dem sha to treat un 4ck up anytime una landgrabbing spirit possess una, like how dem dey do izza people

Lol, what do you know about izza people. This guy funny sha
Re: Attack Between Cross River And Ebonyi Communities Kills 3 (Graphic Pics) by Marcelini(m): 7:14pm On Mar 20, 2018
AdaFonju:

Isobo don't consider themselves a different ethnic group.
They consider themselves an Igbo tribe, like Izzi, Ezza and Ikwo tribes of Ebonyi.
They suffer from no identity crisis, I understand this must be a source of pain for you, and for this, I say Ndo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Attack Between Cross River And Ebonyi Communities Kills 3 (Graphic Pics) by AdaFonju: 7:16pm On Mar 20, 2018
rigarmortis:

Stop sweating. Nobody wants opobo, it is whatever you say, don't pick my words and twist them into what ever nonsense you fantasize about. If you have one sense atom in your skull you will know i used the opobo analogy to buttress the fact that you are neither izzi, isobo or Igbo or can even speak Igbo like some opobians do so how come you claim to know and understand the issue going on there. Isobo is a very small community. I have met only about two outside obubra and ebonyi areas. So I doubt if you will see a notable figure to fulfill your yearnings, not that it will matter to a numbskull like you though, because no matter how igbotic they are, no matter the names and custom, if they are not in the "east" they are something other than Igbo.

We dont have a single person in ohaneze or representative in my town, does that make me less Igbo. Ikwere man is the sec general. Does that make you stop saying no Igbo in SS, late achuzie from delta was once a leader there, utomi identify with them, will it stop your naked dance? No. Francis Ella from ogba area once held a position there, are there is Igbos in your SS, no, according to you.

You will believe what you want, it doesn't matter in the scheme of things. And I don't really care.

Lastly I defer from nnamdi Kanus position in that should Nigeria divide, I don't want the inclusion of various languages in one new country again, so you can rest.
Which town are you from, that doesn't have member in ohaneze, the ikwere man was paid to join ohaneze according to Ogbakor(the ikwere mouthpiece), same with Ogba where they will also say they're not Igbo, the point is its indegenes that come out to boldly oppose you people and call you landgrabbers , has anybody disowned igbo in asaba other communities
Re: Attack Between Cross River And Ebonyi Communities Kills 3 (Graphic Pics) by rigarmortis: 7:20pm On Mar 20, 2018
AdaFonju:

Which town are you from, that doesn't have member in ohaneze, the ikwere man was paid to join ohaneze according to Ogbakor(the ikwere mouthpiece), same with Ogba where they will also say they're not Igbo, the point is its indegenes that come out to boldly oppose you people and call you landgrabbers , has anybody disowned igbo in asaba other communities

Lol, of course they paid him, Gini bu ogbakor na okwu ebe gi nna. If I tell you of people I know from there who identify you will say I paid them or they don't exist. Etche is not Igbo, aro isiokpo is not Igbo, even ohafia is not Igbo abeg, e do.

It's getting dark abeg, a bottle of hero and fish is what I crave right now.
Re: Attack Between Cross River And Ebonyi Communities Kills 3 (Graphic Pics) by rigarmortis: 7:23pm On Mar 20, 2018
AdaFonju:

For thinking that all Igbo groups and sub groups and towns have a representative in ohaneze when it is not even up to 1/8 I see your naivety.
Re: Attack Between Cross River And Ebonyi Communities Kills 3 (Graphic Pics) by AdaFonju: 7:27pm On Mar 20, 2018
Marcelini:

Isobo don't consider themselves a different ethnic group.
They consider themselves an Igbo tribe, like Izzi, Ezza and Ikwo tribes of Ebonyi.
They suffer from no identity crisis, I understand this must be a source of pain for you, and for this, I say Ndo.
Lol, this may be the reason they're burning down igbo communities in Ikwo, and chopping of heads of their "blothers", like I told your brother I trust them to take down anyone dat oversteps their boundary ask Izza ppl for the full gist
Re: Attack Between Cross River And Ebonyi Communities Kills 3 (Graphic Pics) by AdaFonju: 7:28pm On Mar 20, 2018
rigarmortis:

For thinking that all Igbo groups and sub groups and towns have a representative in ohaneze when it is not even up to 1/8 I see your naivety.
What is ohaneze? And what's the name of your town that doesn't have representative
Re: Attack Between Cross River And Ebonyi Communities Kills 3 (Graphic Pics) by AdaFonju: 7:29pm On Mar 20, 2018
rigarmortis:

Lol, of course they paid him, Gini bu ogbakor na okwu ebe gi nna. If I tell you of people I know from there who identify you will say I paid them or they don't exist. Etche is not Igbo, aro isiokpo is not Igbo, even ohafia is not Igbo abeg, e do.

It's getting dark abeg, a bottle of hero and fish is what I crave right now.
Go and quarrel with ogbakor Ikwerre the national Ikwerre body
Re: Attack Between Cross River And Ebonyi Communities Kills 3 (Graphic Pics) by rigarmortis: 7:32pm On Mar 20, 2018
AdaFonju:

Lol, this may be the reason they're burning down igbo communities in Ikwo, and chopping of heads of their "blothers", like I told your brother I trust them to take down anyone dat oversteps their boundary ask Izza ppl for the full gist

So brother clans don't have dispute again? Your logic is warped, ife and modakeke in osun, aguleri and umuleri in Anambra, they are not related anymore?

Chopping off izzi heads indeed, go there and ask who the aggressor is.
Re: Attack Between Cross River And Ebonyi Communities Kills 3 (Graphic Pics) by rigarmortis: 7:48pm On Mar 20, 2018
AdaFonju:

Go and quarrel with ogbakor Ikwerre the national Ikwerre body

It may even surprise you that contrary to what people think. The fight is not really ebonyi vs cross River, because the izzi side that is fighting with isobo is actually is cross River with them, Izzi, isobo and echara ebora make up osopong 11 ward in obubra.

Izzi side has even produced a councillor for the area in the person of nwaidenyi. The happenings there is more complex than this needles debate and rants here, because major izzi are in ebonyi is why the issue is passed as ebonyi vs cross River , the izzi part actually warring with isobo over the farmlands is actually in cross River together.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Youths, Hausa Clash In Akwa Ibom Community, Three Dead / Landlord Commits Suicide By Hanging In Ogun, Blames Son In Suicide Note / Police Kill Two Gunmen, Recover Weapons In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.