Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Fans Slam B-Red For Claiming To Be A "Poor" Boy Before - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Slam B-Red For Claiming To Be A "Poor" Boy Before (32891 Views)

AKA Demands An Apology From Burna Boy Before He Would Allow Him Perform In SA / "Mr Eazi's Dress Sense Is Bad!" - Fans Slam Singer Over His Dressing (Photo) / Fans Slam Beverly Osu Over Open Chest Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Slam B-Red For Claiming To Be A "Poor" Boy Before by dadebayo1(m): 12:17pm On Mar 20, 2018
OBO....
Re: Fans Slam B-Red For Claiming To Be A "Poor" Boy Before by amolak: 12:17pm On Mar 20, 2018
hmm! Na wa o, you have tothank Isiaka Adeleke for your family. you people chop osun state money. davido daddy for no be billionaire today
Re: Fans Slam B-Red For Claiming To Be A "Poor" Boy Before by Queenserah26(f): 12:19pm On Mar 20, 2018
Good for you
Re: Fans Slam B-Red For Claiming To Be A "Poor" Boy Before by bleskid: 12:21pm On Mar 20, 2018
so somepeople are desperate, to say i suffer bfore i make money... .how i wish my pop man for b senator... i 4 just deiii ..mmmm deiiii iiiii grin
Re: Fans Slam B-Red For Claiming To Be A "Poor" Boy Before by finest147: 12:28pm On Mar 20, 2018
i assume he i exaggerating
Re: Fans Slam B-Red For Claiming To Be A "Poor" Boy Before by finest147: 12:29pm On Mar 20, 2018
i assume he is exaggerating
Re: Fans Slam B-Red For Claiming To Be A "Poor" Boy Before by Stemkay: 12:29pm On Mar 20, 2018
taylor89:
B-Red is a stupid boy

Is he trying to mock the poor or what

I pray you will never have 1k in ur pocket soon

Oga take am easy nah....lol.
Re: Fans Slam B-Red For Claiming To Be A "Poor" Boy Before by liljaydee(m): 12:30pm On Mar 20, 2018
yes he might be saying the truth na..... he fit no get for pocket but he dey inside hin ATM card grin grin grin grin
Re: Fans Slam B-Red For Claiming To Be A "Poor" Boy Before by LesbianBoy(m): 12:32pm On Mar 20, 2018
ozoebuka1:
Everybody forming "from grace to grace" as if it's bad to come from grace and remain in grace... Smh angry

I wonder o! grin grin grin grin
Re: Fans Slam B-Red For Claiming To Be A "Poor" Boy Before by rickyrex(m): 12:33pm On Mar 20, 2018
Make I act like him cousins davido. Yah my brother B-red was ones broke, back then in school when we were in nursery 1
Re: Fans Slam B-Red For Claiming To Be A "Poor" Boy Before by bettercreature(m): 12:44pm On Mar 20, 2018
MillionDollars:
Why not, go to babcock and see broke children from rich family
Dont mind them they dont know my father is rich is not the same as i am rich.I am quite sure he is saying the truth even though he is from a rich family
Re: Fans Slam B-Red For Claiming To Be A "Poor" Boy Before by ALAYORMII: 12:48pm On Mar 20, 2018
ozoebuka1:
Good thing about God is that he doesn't answer this kinda prayer but rather he alters it. undecided

Instead of him to pray against being that broke, he's cursing someone with such

Thank God men are not God

1 Like

Re: Fans Slam B-Red For Claiming To Be A "Poor" Boy Before by GOFRONT(m): 12:55pm On Mar 20, 2018
Lie jor

Has he ever gone to bed empty stomach ever since he was bornHas hunger ever wake him up in da middle of the nite to count ceiling ever since he was born??

Guy abegi keep kwayet there

Kidz of between 3-7 years in Lakeview Estate already has Millions of Naira to their names in a bank account...

They alredy hav hectares of land to their names here.

They hav alredy been to where i hav never been to abroad

And this Bred is tryna tell me a cock and bull story.....Mbanu....Raarara....I wont take it
Re: Fans Slam B-Red For Claiming To Be A "Poor" Boy Before by tiger28: 1:17pm On Mar 20, 2018
NOBODY knows anyone's story! I can PERSONALLY attest to this without going much further. In a lot of these so called rich homes,what you see isnt what it is. I even know the son of a very well known wealthy man who has been very active in the social media lately, the dude is flat broke!!! Family politics and all. Most of these famous homes have MAJOR DRAMAS!!!
Re: Fans Slam B-Red For Claiming To Be A "Poor" Boy Before by Pain(m): 1:35pm On Mar 20, 2018
Whilst Majority of Nigerians are FORMING RICH, this one is FORMING POOR undecided
Re: Fans Slam B-Red For Claiming To Be A "Poor" Boy Before by zinaunreal(m): 1:37pm On Mar 20, 2018
Public liar
Re: Fans Slam B-Red For Claiming To Be A "Poor" Boy Before by OfficialSam(m): 1:44pm On Mar 20, 2018
wwwtortoise:
Everybody is forming street

They pretend not have had food to eat

Yet they struggle to Cook good beats

And when you need their help they become strict.

LAME RHYMES!
Re: Fans Slam B-Red For Claiming To Be A "Poor" Boy Before by Abagworo(m): 2:23pm On Mar 20, 2018
Someone whose wealth is generational needs to be thankful than tell lies to feel good. Even his father inherited wealth from his father's father. Who doesn't know their family in Ede..?

1 Like

Re: Fans Slam B-Red For Claiming To Be A "Poor" Boy Before by delpee(f): 2:32pm On Mar 20, 2018
justi4jesu:
grin grin grin grin grin The comments are too funny haba cheesy cheesy

Nairaland ..laughterland. grin grin grin grin
Re: Fans Slam B-Red For Claiming To Be A "Poor" Boy Before by Naturalobserver(m): 3:05pm On Mar 20, 2018
wwwtortoise:

They pretend not have had food to eat

dope boy
Re: Fans Slam B-Red For Claiming To Be A "Poor" Boy Before by LeSulk(m): 3:11pm On Mar 20, 2018
Yep, my senior in Babcock High School. No one really liked him cause he kept boasting about the wealth of his uncle (OBO's father) rather than his own. Curious thing was that his father had pepper too.
Re: Fans Slam B-Red For Claiming To Be A "Poor" Boy Before by josessybj: 3:17pm On Mar 20, 2018
Which hustle him dey hustle
Re: Fans Slam B-Red For Claiming To Be A "Poor" Boy Before by Mandrake007(m): 4:41pm On Mar 20, 2018
I understand BRED I remember as a kid I was taunted for being privileged,it had me acting broke to fit in and sometimes I wished I was poor.
Re: Fans Slam B-Red For Claiming To Be A "Poor" Boy Before by Nobody: 5:36pm On Mar 20, 2018
Mandrake007:
I understand BRED I remember as a kid I was taunted for being privileged,it had me acting broke to fit in and sometimes I wished I was poor.

That's the challenge and when you broke no one will ever believe you because of your background.

1 Like

Re: Fans Slam B-Red For Claiming To Be A "Poor" Boy Before by Mandrake007(m): 6:13pm On Mar 20, 2018
sacluxisback:

That's the challenge and when you broke no one will ever believe you because of your background.
exactly

1 Like

Re: Fans Slam B-Red For Claiming To Be A "Poor" Boy Before by wildkat: 7:25pm On Mar 20, 2018
wwwtortoise:

They pretend not to have had food to eat

Abeg just go studio.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dbanj Gifts Swankyjerry A N20million Watch (photos) / Nigerians Blast Migos For Criticizing Their English / Anna Banner Marks 21st Birthday With Her Baby (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.