Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:11 AM

Mohamed Salah, The Messiah Of Liverpool? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mohamed Salah, The Messiah Of Liverpool? (21832 Views)

Thousands Of Liverpool Fans Line Streets For Heroes 'Homecoming Parade / Is Salah The Greatest Player To Play In The Premier League? / Mohamed Salah Named BBC African Footballer Of The Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mohamed Salah, The Messiah Of Liverpool? by Oduwils222(m): 11:10am On Mar 20, 2018
Having joined mersyside from As Roma, during summer of 2017, Salah has been phenomenal in Lfc campaign having scored 28 league goals in 30 games, and a total of 37 in all competions. Hes leading Messi in the race for golden shoe whth 56%. He has surpass Torres' record with the highest number of goals in a debut season. The question is, is he the MESSIA to win laurells for liverpool? Liverpool fans lets know our selves as well.

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mohamed Salah, The Messiah Of Liverpool? by TheSuperNerd(m): 12:16pm On Mar 20, 2018
Mohammed Salah is truly the best African talent right now on earth and with 9 assists in the EPL it shows he is not just about goals alone. His quick feet and lightnening pace make it look like "The Flash" coming at you in vengeance.

But verily verily I say unto thee Oh Liverpoolians that The EPL shall not be yours until the team's remaining puzzle pieces are added in midfield.
Naby Keita's coming will further enhance Liverpool's chances of someday conquering England again as a fine compliment to Salah's goals.
But it will be Ndidi's possible transfer to Liverpool that will see them surely conquer England with Naby, Salah, Firmino, Mane and Van Dijk already installed.
THEY NEED TO INSTALL NDIDI AFTER INSTALLING NABY KEITA TO PUT THEIR EPL DREAM IN SUPER ACTIVE MODE WITH A GUARANTEE OF NEAR 95%-100%.

Believe me, Salah can only do so much but without the installation of Ndidi after Naby arrives, I don't see Salah's goals being enough to lead Liverpool to the EPL title. Liverpool need a super engine room "upgrade" with the full installation of Naby amd Ndidi so as to make the efforts of Salah and his attacking lieutenants in Mane and Firmino turn winning games into winning championships and competitions. #MyHonestThoughts

But indeed Salah is phenomenal.... Just add the Ndidi software after Naby is installed and see Masterclass Klopp effects.. wink

P.S: Seems Liverpool wants to be home to most of Africa's topmost super talents... #TheKloppEffect

Disclaimer: I am not a Liverpool fan. Just a keen follower of the beautiful game. smiley

67 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Mohamed Salah, The Messiah Of Liverpool? by Lordjiggs09(m): 12:16pm On Mar 20, 2018
Yes

1 Like

Re: Mohamed Salah, The Messiah Of Liverpool? by stevodot22(m): 12:16pm On Mar 20, 2018
Currently the best player in the worm
Re: Mohamed Salah, The Messiah Of Liverpool? by fwesharumi(m): 12:16pm On Mar 20, 2018
Salah making Africa proud

15 Likes

Re: Mohamed Salah, The Messiah Of Liverpool? by benedictnsi(m): 12:16pm On Mar 20, 2018
Salah is good no doubt

But Leo Messi is far ahead.... Salah is really good

26 Likes

Re: Mohamed Salah, The Messiah Of Liverpool? by joxxy01(m): 12:16pm On Mar 20, 2018
the messi of africa

5 Likes

Re: Mohamed Salah, The Messiah Of Liverpool? by drey076(m): 12:17pm On Mar 20, 2018
na so
Re: Mohamed Salah, The Messiah Of Liverpool? by miqos02(m): 12:17pm On Mar 20, 2018
stevodot22:
Currently the best player in the worm
worm cool

4 Likes

Re: Mohamed Salah, The Messiah Of Liverpool? by rickyrex(m): 12:17pm On Mar 20, 2018
Nah him time be this, make him use am well
Re: Mohamed Salah, The Messiah Of Liverpool? by kennisman(m): 12:17pm On Mar 20, 2018
he s good in his job, I'm better in mine too.

1 Like

Re: Mohamed Salah, The Messiah Of Liverpool? by wwwtortoise(m): 12:17pm On Mar 20, 2018
cool

I will poach him come this summer.

The next time you all will see him after the season will be in 'whites' shouting.....

HALA MADRID

4 Likes

Re: Mohamed Salah, The Messiah Of Liverpool? by oluwafemme129(m): 12:17pm On Mar 20, 2018
benedictnsi:
Salah is good no doubt

But Leo Messi is far ahead.... Salah is really good
You were right cool
Re: Mohamed Salah, The Messiah Of Liverpool? by lexyman(m): 12:18pm On Mar 20, 2018
lets win the uefa champions league first

1 Like

Re: Mohamed Salah, The Messiah Of Liverpool? by Hemanwel(m): 12:18pm On Mar 20, 2018
Re: Mohamed Salah, The Messiah Of Liverpool? by rawpadgin(m): 12:18pm On Mar 20, 2018
Sometimes it seems like he is using Egyptian magic

He was useless wen he came up against old young though cool cool

13 Likes

Re: Mohamed Salah, The Messiah Of Liverpool? by sotall(m): 12:18pm On Mar 20, 2018
Ok
Re: Mohamed Salah, The Messiah Of Liverpool? by Csami(m): 12:19pm On Mar 20, 2018
I believe the best is yet to come. I'm proud of him but I'm mostly proud of Klopp.

YNWA

6 Likes

Re: Mohamed Salah, The Messiah Of Liverpool? by kingDELE(m): 12:19pm On Mar 20, 2018
Dis guy is currently d pride of Africa

1 Like

Re: Mohamed Salah, The Messiah Of Liverpool? by bewla(m): 12:19pm On Mar 20, 2018
thank u live us alone
Re: Mohamed Salah, The Messiah Of Liverpool? by 1bunne4lif(m): 12:19pm On Mar 20, 2018
Yes! He is
Re: Mohamed Salah, The Messiah Of Liverpool? by GMbuharii: 12:19pm On Mar 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:"Messi is the Salah of Spain while Salah is the Messi of England".
cool cool

7 Likes

Re: Mohamed Salah, The Messiah Of Liverpool? by killshot20(m): 12:19pm On Mar 20, 2018
No beefing!!

He is doing exactly what he is paid to do.
He should keep it up.

3 Likes

Re: Mohamed Salah, The Messiah Of Liverpool? by Iruosonobrugwhe: 12:20pm On Mar 20, 2018
He carried over his form from Roma.....delivering for club and country...yet my countrymen think our brother should have won African footballer of the year ahead of him.....

6 Likes

Re: Mohamed Salah, The Messiah Of Liverpool? by emmanude(m): 12:20pm On Mar 20, 2018
lexyman:
lets win the uefa champions league first
I taya o
Re: Mohamed Salah, The Messiah Of Liverpool? by ayojazzy: 12:20pm On Mar 20, 2018
The guy is good no doubt but he needs to start winning trophies
Re: Mohamed Salah, The Messiah Of Liverpool? by HSfoundation(m): 12:20pm On Mar 20, 2018
Sallah is on fire
Re: Mohamed Salah, The Messiah Of Liverpool? by saydfact(m): 12:21pm On Mar 20, 2018
LFC Isn't relying on him alone onlike when we had Suarez..

And I thought you all said Coutinho was the messiah.

That goes to proof LFC is a complete system working so well.

Firmino has over 24goals already and Mane 14..

8 Likes

Re: Mohamed Salah, The Messiah Of Liverpool? by Iyalayaibomaku: 12:21pm On Mar 20, 2018
If he European players or south America fifa will nominate him among the top three but because he is an African player they will not

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Does Mesut Ozil Deserve An Appology For Being Attacked On His Political Views? / Anthony Taylor Shouldn't Officiate Chelsea Matches - Thomas Tuchel / FIFA Appoints Asisat Oshoala To Technical Advisory Group.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.