Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,853 members, 7,956,217 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:57 AM

Mohamed Salah, The Messiah Of Liverpool? - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mohamed Salah, The Messiah Of Liverpool? (21994 Views)

Thousands Of Liverpool Fans Line Streets For Heroes 'Homecoming Parade / Is Salah The Greatest Player To Play In The Premier League? / Mohamed Salah Named BBC African Footballer Of The Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohamed Salah, The Messiah Of Liverpool? by oladayo63(m): 1:05pm On Mar 20, 2018
All of you just they go overboard they hype this man.

Chill please.

There is a difference between class and form.

Sure, Sallah is in form - no doubt. But form is for the short term.

I don't see Madrid poaching him this season. He needs to prove himself for much longer. Let see how he fares next season.

Talking about players who has establish class (i.e. prove themselves for long), I'll pick Messi, CR7, Eden Hazard, Ney, Suarez, G. Bale, Ibrahimovic, Iniesta and co.

Sallah should replicate this form for one or two more years, then I can say he a top class player.

Na so them hype Kane last year, how has Kane been doing in 2018? England media and over hyping. Na so them go they hype their national team and if them go tournament they play trash.

The same applies to the EPL, after much hype, you hardly see them perform in the UCL.

Sallah is good and that's all for now.

1 Like

Re: Mohamed Salah, The Messiah Of Liverpool? by QueenDeborah(f): 1:07pm On Mar 20, 2018
stevodot22:
Currently the best player in the worm
no be only worm, na womb.

1 Like

Re: Mohamed Salah, The Messiah Of Liverpool? by Temple1288(m): 1:08pm On Mar 20, 2018
cr7lomo:
It's no more Kane now ,it's Sarah...y is it that England no go gree us hear word...no one is talking about icardi that scored 4 away goals for inter same weekend or immobile that has scored 26 goals in the Italian league for Lazio...naso Ben yedder finish man u, I bet if he was playing in the English leave and he dealt that sort of blow to a big Spanish club, the world no go hear word...this was the same guy that was blasting goals for Roma last season...no one talked bout him, instead they said Moses is Africans best... English league is not the only league in the world...try follow other leagues and see how brutal other players are...

I swear England no go let us hear word. RM and Barcelona turned the Champions League to their personal table. The worst thing is that these overrated players and clubs just bark only in England, when they get to big stages they all crawl back like Snakes. Imagine Hazard playing like Douglas against Barcelona

6 Likes

Re: Mohamed Salah, The Messiah Of Liverpool? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:10pm On Mar 20, 2018
Temple1288:

How do u rate better? Being a king in a Club like Barcelona or Real Madrid isn't the same as Liverpool.

Liverpool fans demand top four, while in FCB or RM they demand Champions League trophy, LA Liga every season..
Liverpool would win the Champions league this season
Re: Mohamed Salah, The Messiah Of Liverpool? by oladayo63(m): 1:11pm On Mar 20, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:

It's a free world. Keep dreaming!

2 Likes

Re: Mohamed Salah, The Messiah Of Liverpool? by Oduwils222(m): 1:11pm On Mar 20, 2018
cr7lomo:
It's no more Kane now ,it's Sarah...y is it that England no go gree us hear word...no one is talking about icardi that scored 4 away goals for inter same weekend or immobile that has scored 26 goals in the Italian league for Lazio...naso Ben yedder finish man u, I bet if he was playing in the English leave and he dealt that sort of blow to a big Spanish club, the world no go hear word...this was the same guy that was blasting goals for Roma last season...no one talked bout him, instead they said Moses is Africans best... English league is not the only league in the world...try follow other leagues and see how brutal other players are...
Without doubting u bro, pple r scoring week in week out. I cant leave to praise my team and praise another no it doesnt work that way. U knw very well that since Suarez left Lfc havnt got a forward like M. Salah. So my post is all abt salah and lfc. Thank u

2 Likes

Re: Mohamed Salah, The Messiah Of Liverpool? by boyo123(m): 1:12pm On Mar 20, 2018
all i see here is mo sallah haters. the guy is good, liverpool make players perform better, take a look at chamberlain
ynwa

1 Like

Re: Mohamed Salah, The Messiah Of Liverpool? by Tonobone(m): 1:13pm On Mar 20, 2018
kingDELE:
shey he dey huna first 11??

I doubt if he even dey d 2nd 11 sef.

Bro. He's 19 and he can't bench Carvajal na. I'm just pointing out that he's an African player.
Re: Mohamed Salah, The Messiah Of Liverpool? by thunderbabs: 1:15pm On Mar 20, 2018
TheSuperNerd:
Mohammed Salah is truly the best African talent right now on earth and with 9 assists in the EPL it shows he is not just about goals alone. His quick feet and lightnening pace make it look like "The Flash" coming at you in vengeance.

But verily verily I say unto thee Oh Liverpoolians that The EPL shall not be yours until the team's remaining puzzle pieces are added in midfield.
Naby Keita's coming will further enhance Liverpool's chances of someday conquering England again as a fine compliment to Salah's goals.
But it will be Ndidi's possible transfer to Liverpool that will see them surely conquer England with Naby, Salah, Firmino, Mane and Van Dijk already installed.
THEY NEED TO INSTALL NDIDI AFTER INSTALLING NABY KEITA TO PUT THEIR EPL DREAM IN SUPER ACTIVE MODE WITH A GUARANTEE OF NEAR 95%-100%.

Believe me, Salah can only do so much but without the installation of Ndidi after Naby arrives, I don't see Salah's goals being enough to lead Liverpool to the EPL title. Liverpool need a super engine room "upgrade" with the full installation of Naby amd Ndidi so as to make the efforts of Salah and his attacking lieutenants in Mane and Firmino turn winning games into winning championships and competitions. #MyHonestThoughts

But indeed Salah is phenomenal.... Just add the Ndidi software after Naby is installed and see Masterclass Klopp effects.. wink

P.S: Seems Liverpool wants to be home to most of Africa's topmost super talents... #TheKloppEffect

Disclaimer: I am not a Liverpool fan. Just a keen follower of the beautiful game. smiley

Guy, did you copy this story from skysport news ni? shocked

You like story
Re: Mohamed Salah, The Messiah Of Liverpool? by Temple1288(m): 1:15pm On Mar 20, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:

Haha haha haha! Guy, I never chop this evening!
Hunger dey tear me apart now.. Why do u keep drawing invincible pictures. Well keep dreaming!
Re: Mohamed Salah, The Messiah Of Liverpool? by Oduwils222(m): 1:16pm On Mar 20, 2018
oladayo63:

Chill please.

I don't see Madrid poaching him this season. He needs to prove himself for much longer. Let see how he fares next season.

Talking about players who has establish class (i.e. prove themselves for long), I'll pick Messi, CR7, Eden Hazard, Ney, Suarez, G. Bale, Ibrahimovic, Iniesta and co.

Sallah should replicate this form for one or two more years, then I can say he a top class player.

Na so them hype Kane last year, how has Kane been doing in 2018? England media and over hyping. Na so them go they hype their national team and if them go tournament they play trash.

The same applies to the EPL, after much hype, you hardly see them perform in the UCL.

Am just happy for M. Salah
Re: Mohamed Salah, The Messiah Of Liverpool? by wwwtortoise(m): 1:20pm On Mar 20, 2018
kingDELE:
so u think madrid are interested in African/Black players??

Michael Essien

Mutiu Adepoju

Emmanuel adebayor

1 Like

Re: Mohamed Salah, The Messiah Of Liverpool? by victoralex(m): 1:20pm On Mar 20, 2018
Do u tink if liverpool wins d ucl he can win d world best Just saying
Re: Mohamed Salah, The Messiah Of Liverpool? by Temple1288(m): 1:23pm On Mar 20, 2018
wwwtortoise:

Michael Essien

Yaya toure

Mutiu Adepoju

Yaya Toure? Did he ever play for RM? Maybe he played for their Tennis team
Re: Mohamed Salah, The Messiah Of Liverpool? by Temple1288(m): 1:24pm On Mar 20, 2018
victoralex:
Do u tink if liverpool wins d ucl he can win d world best Just saying

Liverpool win Champions League. They should win Pep and his troublesome team first.

1 Like

Re: Mohamed Salah, The Messiah Of Liverpool? by Karleb(m): 1:26pm On Mar 20, 2018
I believe he is, but he alone can not take Liverpool to the promise just the way Kane's effort has not been able to deliver something substantial into the hand and dressing room of Tottenham. You see, the whole squad needs to wake up! angry
Re: Mohamed Salah, The Messiah Of Liverpool? by Dearlord(m): 1:27pm On Mar 20, 2018
I wish the coach will find one more solid defender like Sacko and accomplish the signing of Ndidi and by so doing this will keep our front four's truttle pedals at maximum for a very long time.
Re: Mohamed Salah, The Messiah Of Liverpool? by wwwtortoise(m): 1:28pm On Mar 20, 2018
Temple1288:

Yaya Toure? Did he ever play for RM? Maybe he played for their Tennis team

It's obvious you started watching football recently.
Re: Mohamed Salah, The Messiah Of Liverpool? by emmanuelpopson(m): 1:28pm On Mar 20, 2018
@YNWA...

Liverpool can do the unimaginable... we aren't noise makers... we do the deal...

1 Like

Re: Mohamed Salah, The Messiah Of Liverpool? by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:31pm On Mar 20, 2018
Oduwils222:

Lol! Rejected stones at Chelsea

As in ehn!!

1 Like

Re: Mohamed Salah, The Messiah Of Liverpool? by Temple1288(m): 1:34pm On Mar 20, 2018
wwwtortoise:

It's obvious you started watching football recently.

Get your facts right. When did Yaya Toure ever play for Real Madrid Football Club? Do you have an Academy in your street named RM? Maybe a certain Yaya Toure played for them.

Because as far as I am concerned, Yaya Toure (The Ivorian) DID NOT PLAY FOR REAL MADRID.

1 Like

Re: Mohamed Salah, The Messiah Of Liverpool? by Oduwils222(m): 1:35pm On Mar 20, 2018
emmanuelpopson:
@YNWA...

Liverpool can do the unimaginable... we aren't noise makers... we do the deal...
Ynwa bro. Follow back
Re: Mohamed Salah, The Messiah Of Liverpool? by cr7lomo: 1:36pm On Mar 20, 2018
Oduwils222:

Without doubting u bro, pple r scoring week in week out. I cant leave to praise my team and praise another no it doesnt work that way. U knw very well that since Suarez left Lfc havnt got a forward like M. Salah. So my post is all abt salah and lfc. Thank u

No no no...I ain't blaming you...it's not u, this story is all over the world

1 Like

Re: Mohamed Salah, The Messiah Of Liverpool? by fifty5(m): 1:44pm On Mar 20, 2018
With salah's onslaught in liverpool everyday is ramadan.y.n.w.a

Re: Mohamed Salah, The Messiah Of Liverpool? by Reeberry: 1:47pm On Mar 20, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Salah is now better than Messi
Stop this rubbish.
Re: Mohamed Salah, The Messiah Of Liverpool? by Oduwils222(m): 1:49pm On Mar 20, 2018
cr7lomo:

No no no...I ain't blaming you...it's not u, this story is all over the world
Hahahahaha. I hail u.
Re: Mohamed Salah, The Messiah Of Liverpool? by Rockyrascal(m): 1:50pm On Mar 20, 2018
TheSuperNerd:
Looolll... Just picturing Liverpool as a computer system that needs software upgrades and new installations... The next software installment for them na Naby Keita, then after that, it should be the Ndidi software wink

you made a good point and a humorous one at that. with Naby keita and W.Ndidi in liverpool's midfield, the team shall be one to beat next season.

Mo sallah and Co must continue to be in good form and the coach should stay no matter what happens. with this, liverpool will become trophy contenders next season and beyond
Re: Mohamed Salah, The Messiah Of Liverpool? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Mar 20, 2018
oladayo63:

Chill please.

[/b]Na so them hype Kane last year, how has Kane been doing in 2018? England media and over hyping. Na so them go they hype their national team and if them go tournament they play trash.

Haba! Kane has been consistent for the past four seasons. He is currently on 34 goals?? in all competitions. Kane isn't all about hype.

I agree with the rest of your points though. Mo Salah has to show similar form for the next two seasons.
Re: Mohamed Salah, The Messiah Of Liverpool? by Oduwils222(m): 2:00pm On Mar 20, 2018
Karleb:
I believe he is, but he alone can not take Liverpool to the promise just the way Kane's effort has not been able to deliver something substantial into the hand and dressing room of Tottenham. You see, the whole squad needs to wake up! angry
This is the best comment so far. #reality comment.
Re: Mohamed Salah, The Messiah Of Liverpool? by oladayo63(m): 2:03pm On Mar 20, 2018
alekside:
Haba! Kane has been consistent for the past four seasons. He is currently on 34 goals?? in all competitions. Kane isn't all about hype.

I agree with the rest of your points though. Mo Salah has to show similar form for the next two seasons.

Ok. Thanks for the correction.

I'm a Barca fan but I'm always disgusted with how the media and fan hype EPL and it's players, especially the locals.

Tor, Harry Kane, no vex ooo... Maybe I didn't follow you close enough this year but in 2017, I knew and was amazed that you were the fire.
Re: Mohamed Salah, The Messiah Of Liverpool? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Mar 20, 2018
oladayo63:

Ok. Thanks for the correction.

I'm a Barca fan but I'm always disgusted with how the media and fan hype EPL and it's players, especially the locals.

Tor, Harry Kane, no vex ooo... Maybe I didn't follow you close enough this year but in 2017, I knew and was amazed that you were the fire.
You are welcome bro!

The way Skysports hype anything English is laughable most times.
Re: Mohamed Salah, The Messiah Of Liverpool? by Walexybobo(m): 2:16pm On Mar 20, 2018
Champions league glory just within reach for him at liverpool. #YNWA!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chelsea Condemn Racist Abuse Of Tammy Abraham / NFF: FIFA Rejects Dalung’s Ministerial Visit Offer / Referees Body, PGMOL Accepts VAR Calls Against West Ham And Newcastle Were Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.