Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

My Efforts To Put To An End Killing And Attack Of Innocent Nigerians By Fulani H - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Efforts To Put To An End Killing And Attack Of Innocent Nigerians By Fulani H (545 Views)

Photos From The Boko Haram Attack Of Garkida, Gombi LGA, Adamawa State / Kogi Guber: Huge Number Of APC Aspirants Is Due To My Efforts - Gov Bello / Oshiomhole Reacts To Arrest Of 80 Nigerians By Fbi For Internet Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Efforts To Put To An End Killing And Attack Of Innocent Nigerians By Fulani H by newslinkngr: 11:33am On Mar 20, 2018
President Buhari has condemned the killings in Benue and other parts of the country and stands by his earlier directives to security agencies that all those behind wanton killings in any part of the country must be brought to book. The security agencies also have standing instructions to arrest and prosecute any and all persons found with illegal arms.
http://www.newslinknaija.com/2018/03/my-efforts-to-put-to-end-killings-and.html

List of Federal Government Interventions.

The recent killings in Benue and Taraba States have elicited the following Federal responses:
1. President Buhari has met with the Governor of Benue State on the matter, to assure him of the Federal Government’s commitment to protecting farmers and communities.

2. President Buhari has directed the Inspector General of Police to relocate to Benue State.

3. On Monday January 8, 2018, the Minister of Interior, Abdulrahman Dambazau, convened a security meeting on he issue, bringing together Federal and State government officials: Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development, Heads of security agencies, and the Governors of the most affected States: Adamawa, Benue, Kaduna, Nasarawa, and Taraba.

4. On Wednesday January 10, 2018, the IG held a Stakeholders engagement with the Benue State Government, elders, community, religious and traditional leaders etc.
5. Since the first week of January, immediately following the January 1 attacks, the Inspector General of Police has deployed the following to the affected areas:
· Ten (10) Units of the Police Mobile Force
· Ten (10) Units of Police Special Forces (‘Tactical Operation Units’)
· Counter Terrorism Units
· Conventional Policemen.
· Police Explosive Ordinance Department (EOD)
· Special Police Joint Intelligence and Investigation Teams
· Police Aerial Surveillance Teams (Police Helicopters)

6. Five (5) Mobile Police Units deployed to protect IDPs in neighbouring Nasarawa State.

7. The Nigerian Army has deployed Special Forces to Benue, Taraba, and Nasarawa States.
8. In Benue State, eight (cool suspected herdsmen are in Police custody over the recent killings, and are currently being prosecuted.
9. The Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development is working to establish cattle colonies across the country, in 2018. These colonies will provide grass and water for the cattle, and education and healthcare facilities for herders. They will also have Agro-Rangers deployed to secure the facilities.
10. On January 15, 2018, various past and present Benue state government officials, traditional elders and members of the House of Assembly gathered for a security meeting with the President on measures to curb violence in the state.

11. The Vice President has refuted claims that he had prior knowledge on attacks of alleged herdsmen in Logo and Guma LGAs of Benue state on Januray 1, 2018 without acting on it.
12. On January 18, 2018, the National Economic Council, which is chaired by the Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo, has set up a committee to address the issues of conflict and violence between herdsmen and farmers in the country.

Re: My Efforts To Put To An End Killing And Attack Of Innocent Nigerians By Fulani H by limeta(f): 1:03pm On Mar 20, 2018
Spit
Bahari is a terrorist
Re: My Efforts To Put To An End Killing And Attack Of Innocent Nigerians By Fulani H by InfiniteLoopx: 1:39pm On Mar 20, 2018
newslinkngr:

9. The Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development is working to establish cattle colonies across the country, in 2018. These colonies will provide grass and water for the cattle, and education and healthcare facilities for herders. They will also have Agro-Rangers deployed to secure the facilities.
Dead on arrival. Keep your cattle colony to the north and south west. We don't need it down better south.Even if our sold out governs buys into it, the people will still resist it.
Re: My Efforts To Put To An End Killing And Attack Of Innocent Nigerians By Fulani H by rosebowl01(m): 2:15pm On Mar 20, 2018
InfiniteLoopx:

Dead on arrival. Keep your cattle colony to the north and south west. We don't need it down better south.Even if our sold out governs buys into it, the people will still resist it.

What is it with you people and hatred? Can’t you people try to be objective sometimes? I didn’t see anybody from the sw canvassing for a cattle colony in the se. You make these immature statements, and the turn around to be claiming victims all over the place.
Re: My Efforts To Put To An End Killing And Attack Of Innocent Nigerians By Fulani H by gidgiddy: 2:30pm On Mar 20, 2018
newslinkngr:
President Buhari has condemned the killings in Benue and other parts of the country and stands by his earlier directives to security agencies that all those behind wanton killings in any part of the country must be brought to book. The security agencies also have standing instructions to arrest and prosecute any and all persons found with illegal arms.

List of Federal Government Interventions.

The recent killings in Benue and Taraba States have elicited the following Federal responses:
1. President Buhari has met with the Governor of Benue State on the matter, to assure him of the Federal Government’s commitment to protecting farmers and communities.

2. President Buhari has directed the Inspector General of Police to relocate to Benue State.

3. On Monday January 8, 2018, the Minister of Interior, Abdulrahman Dambazau, convened a security meeting on he issue, bringing together Federal and State government officials: Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development, Heads of security agencies, and the Governors of the most affected States: Adamawa, Benue, Kaduna, Nasarawa, and Taraba.

4. On Wednesday January 10, 2018, the IG held a Stakeholders engagement with the Benue State Government, elders, community, religious and traditional leaders etc.
5. Since the first week of January, immediately following the January 1 attacks, the Inspector General of Police has deployed the following to the affected areas:
· Ten (10) Units of the Police Mobile Force
· Ten (10) Units of Police Special Forces (‘Tactical Operation Units’)
· Counter Terrorism Units
· Conventional Policemen.
· Police Explosive Ordinance Department (EOD)
· Special Police Joint Intelligence and Investigation Teams
· Police Aerial Surveillance Teams (Police Helicopters)

6. Five (5) Mobile Police Units deployed to protect IDPs in neighbouring Nasarawa State.

7. The Nigerian Army has deployed Special Forces to Benue, Taraba, and Nasarawa States.
8. In Benue State, eight (cool suspected herdsmen are in Police custody over the recent killings, and are currently being prosecuted.
10. On January 15, 2018, various past and present Benue state government officials, traditional elders and members of the House of Assembly gathered for a security meeting with the President on measures to curb violence in the state.

11. The Vice President has refuted claims that he had prior knowledge on attacks of alleged herdsmen in Logo and Guma LGAs of Benue state on Januray 1, 2018 without acting on it.
12. On January 18, 2018, the National Economic Council, which is chaired by the Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo, has set up a committee to address the issues of conflict and violence between herdsmen and farmers in the country.

How laughable!

IPOB only going about calling for referendum and holding rallies, unarmed and did not kill anyone. Yet all these Nigerians werw shouting that they are bad and were congratulating Buhari for operation Python dance.

Then here is the herdsmen that are killing people all over Nigeria, and what the same Government and Nigerians who were shouting against IPOB can do is make silly excuses for killer herdsmen.

The narrative is how to provide ranches, cattle colonies, peace talk, negotiation for rampaging and marauding herdsmen.

Appeasement to killer herdsmen, Python dance for IPOB who didnt kill anyone.

Nigeria is a joke

(1) (Reply)

HE @atiku At The Weekend Joined Dignitaries Including Gen. Yakubu Gowon, VP @pro / Sergeant David Bako Leaks Dapchi Abduction Executed With N80million / ‘Don’t Re-elect This Incompetent Government’ — Obasanjo Hits Buhari Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.