Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

Akwa Ibom Federal Lawmaker’s Wife In ‘unholy S3x Affairs’ With Randy Pastor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Ibom Federal Lawmaker’s Wife In ‘unholy S3x Affairs’ With Randy Pastor (1454 Views)

Defection: Federal Lawmaker, Ogbe, 2000 Others Dump APC For PDP / 'Avoid Illicit Affairs With Our Girls Or Face Gods’ Wrath', Agatu LG Boss To NAF / Randy Chima Found Dead At His Home In Awka, Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akwa Ibom Federal Lawmaker’s Wife In ‘unholy S3x Affairs’ With Randy Pastor by blog4all(m): 11:38am On Mar 20, 2018
Sex On Pulpit! Akwa Ibom Federal Lawmaker’s Wife in ‘Unholy Sex Affairs’ with Randy Pastor
…Church members revolt, Pastor on the Run

*”my husband’s negligence prompted my unholy action”- Adulterous Wife.
Madam house of representatives member’s wife, Madam married woman with four Kids Three boys and a girl. Leave somebody’s husband alone. You were not there when they started from the scratch,you have used your husband’s money and Isa Isa Nkpo to turn the man’s head upside down. He now behaves like a child, comparing his wife’s cooking with yours. He even goes as far as telling the wife how virtuous and better you are than her. I’m sure he compares Isa Isa Nkpo too. You don’t have shame at all you taught him how to drive with your husband’s car, you no even fear God.

You think I’m going to speak in parables today? No way I’m calling you out, MRS VICTORIA HENRY ARCHIBONG wife of Henry Archibong member representing Itu /IbionoIbom in the house of representatives. Your husband is in Abuja .......read more @ https://www.thekillerpunch.com/sex-pulpit-akwa-ibom-federal-lawmakers-wife-unholy-sex-affairs-randy-pastor/

Re: Akwa Ibom Federal Lawmaker’s Wife In ‘unholy S3x Affairs’ With Randy Pastor by ayourbamie: 11:40am On Mar 20, 2018
Its not a new thing

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Federal Lawmaker’s Wife In ‘unholy S3x Affairs’ With Randy Pastor by finaly01: 11:54am On Mar 20, 2018
What do u expect when the husband is in Abuja changing oil with all this small girls, No be new thing jare

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Federal Lawmaker’s Wife In ‘unholy S3x Affairs’ With Randy Pastor by devindevin2000: 12:06pm On Mar 20, 2018
Today's pastors are serial bed warmers. If your wife is going to church beyond reason, watch her well well. If she insists she like praying, no problem...build her an alter inside the house.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Federal Lawmaker’s Wife In ‘unholy S3x Affairs’ With Randy Pastor by Nutase: 1:04pm On Mar 20, 2018
What are you talking about Very incoherent.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Federal Lawmaker’s Wife In ‘unholy S3x Affairs’ With Randy Pastor by punisha: 1:26pm On Mar 20, 2018
Buhari caused this... Ask me how and win a free slap/kick combo pack.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Federal Lawmaker’s Wife In ‘unholy S3x Affairs’ With Randy Pastor by tonak(m): 1:55pm On Mar 20, 2018
Victoria is my friend, I don't understand all these.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Yemi Kale: Why Nigeria Is Now Investors’ Best Destination / Argument Between Two Nigerians Regarding Fulani Herdsmen And Igbo Businessmen / The Nigerian/american 4 Star General In The US NAVY.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.