Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,540 members, 7,955,005 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:16 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Killings Has Nothing To Do With Islam - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Killings Has Nothing To Do With Islam (454 Views)

Lauretta Onochie Accuses PDP Candidates Of Sponsoring Herdsmen Killings / Fulani Herdsmen Killings: Dambazau Laughing As He Visits Benue (Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Killings An Invitation For Civil War - Benue APC Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulani Herdsmen Killings Has Nothing To Do With Islam by Nobody: 12:04pm On Mar 20, 2018
For those who think it's Islamization.

Fulani Herdsmen just killed a Muslim Traditional Ruler in Kogi and his family.

It just happened that Islam is the religion of the Fulani.

Other Muslims in other parts of the country need to know that they have no place in the Caliphate Agenda, if it ever get accomplished. Even now you can't lead them in the mosque for prayers because they don't see you as true Muslims.

We must all rise up and refuse them from using religion to accomplish their supremacist agenda.

Speak up now because of your children and children's children. You may think it's impossible now but I tell you for a vision that started as far back as Dan Fodio days to still be alive and strong like this many years after, we need to take it serious. I don't contribute into politics before I have decided to lend my voice to this very issue.

Those of you who can influence policy and law making, go to work and refuse to back down.

Above all, let this be the basis of all you political and electoral decisions. Any vote for a Fulani whether in 2019 or in the far future is a vote for their Supremacy.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/03/breaking-herdsmen-renew-attack-kogi-kill-traditional-rulers-9-others/

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Killings Has Nothing To Do With Islam by Josephjnr(m): 12:06pm On Mar 20, 2018
Lately when I hear killing the only word that comes into my mind is Islam.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Killings Has Nothing To Do With Islam by Jochabed(f): 12:08pm On Mar 20, 2018
Are the hellsmen christians? Lets tell ourselves the truth,Buhari actually came to islamize this great Nation. And to fulfill what their quran calls Jihad. But the Good News is, Our God never sleeps or slumbers!!!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Killings Has Nothing To Do With Islam by jared007: 12:14pm On Mar 20, 2018
It has to do with Islam. Fundamental Islam to be precise. They are fighting hard to revive the Sokoto Caliphate just like Isis is fighting hard to revive Ottoman empire?

Mr Op have u forgotten that Nigeria Muslims said they won't rest until they sink their Quran in the Atlantic Ocean? Now tell me what states in Nigeria lies at the fringe of the Atlantic Ocean if not Lagos, Ogun, Ondo, Delta, Bayelsa, Rivers, Akwa-Ibom and Cross-River states?

When they ve conquered the Middle belt they would advance towards the south.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Killings Has Nothing To Do With Islam by chivic(m): 12:40pm On Mar 20, 2018
Ok
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Killings Has Nothing To Do With Islam by chivic(m): 12:41pm On Mar 20, 2018
There is what the call, nemesis,Kama, and the back to sender prayer.In fact, I even think that Boko Haram is a product of back to sender prayers by many christians whose love ones where killed in the numerous religious attack in the north. Unfortunately Christians are being killed by BH,but the north is being destroyed.And the impact might last for up to 50yrs
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Killings Has Nothing To Do With Islam by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 20, 2018
jared007:
It has to do with Islam. Fundamental Islam to be precise. They are fighting hard to revive the Sokoto Caliphate just like Isis is fighting hard to revive Ottoman empire?

Mr Op have u forgotten that Nigeria Muslims said they won't rest until they sink their Quran in the Atlantic Ocean? Now tell me what states in Nigeria lies at the fringe of the Atlantic Ocean if not Lagos, Ogun, Ondo, Delta, Bayelsa, Rivers, Akwa-Ibom and Cross-River states?

When they ve conquered the Middle belt they would advance towards the south.

I'm not disagreeing with you.

Islam is only a tool. If they ever succeed, the Muslims in other parts will know too late that they too will be subjugated.

Unless we split the hairs and let them know, those who should speak up now will refuse to speak up and do the needful

The Fulani Man is too subtle. They know how to get what they want. To them, everybody is a useful tool.

(1) (Reply)

‘over 100,000’ Dump PDP, APC For SDP In Adamawa / Federal High Court, On Friday, Struck Out The 13-count Criminal Charge The Feder / "The Oil In #bayelsa And The $nigerdelta Belongs To The People Of Jigawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.