Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,382 members, 7,815,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Watch £200k Ferrari Crushed By Police After Being Seized From U.K Businessman - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Watch £200k Ferrari Crushed By Police After Being Seized From U.K Businessman (818 Views)

Swiss To Auction Hypercars Seized From Teodoro Nguema Obiang Mangue / How Man Drives His Ferrari Out Of His House Everyday (Hilarious Video, Photos) / Dino Melaye Parks His Ferrari Convertible At Transcorp Hotel With The Top Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Watch £200k Ferrari Crushed By Police After Being Seized From U.K Businessman by evanso6226(f): 12:12pm On Mar 20, 2018
West Midlands Police officers have crushed the £200,000 Ferrari confiscated from a millionaire businessman identified as Zahid Khan.

Khan was stopped by the police on April 5, 2017, and his white 458 Spider seized. He revealed that police stopped him because they suspected the car was stolen. .
But he said he had legitimately bought the car at auction, via a middleman, and had spent “a lot of time and money” on the vehicle. .
West Midlands Police later stated the Ferrari was crushed because it had no valid insurance and was a Category B vehicle – which are officially classed as unroadworthy, meaning the shell had to be destroyed. .
Khan has now obtained the dramatic video of the Ferrari being crushed from West Midlands Police and posted it on his Facebook page. He claimed: “This is my Ferrari the police crushed unlawfully! .
It has taken them almost 1 year to release the video. I saved my ass off to buy this car and it was of sentimental value to me and my family. This money could have gone to a good cause, as a Ferrari broken for parts is worth more then the car as a whole!” .
Khan had previously told of his legal battle to have the Ferrari returned but discovered it had been destroyed when he arrived at court.

watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSeed3d5KIA

source : http://www.clintgist.com/200k-ferrari-crushed-police-seized-u-k-businessman/

cc: lalasticlala

Re: Watch £200k Ferrari Crushed By Police After Being Seized From U.K Businessman by evanso6226(f): 12:12pm On Mar 20, 2018
Re: Watch £200k Ferrari Crushed By Police After Being Seized From U.K Businessman by Aeman(m): 1:12pm On Mar 20, 2018
Speechless

(1) (Reply)

Jaguar To Sell 20,000 I-paces EV To Google's Waymo For Driverless Services / Check Out This 11 Interesting Facts About Lamborghini That You Don't Know / Tint Permit Info

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.