Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,360 members, 7,836,470 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Lizzy Anjorin Has Added Another Car To Her Garage Courtesy Her "Sugar Daddy" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lizzy Anjorin Has Added Another Car To Her Garage Courtesy Her "Sugar Daddy" (428 Views)

Regina Daniels Show Off Fleet Of Cars In Her Garage (photos) / Mocheddah Has Added Weight Since Her Wedding (Photos) / Lizzy Anjorin: "Don’t Use Your Vagina To Do Promo'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lizzy Anjorin Has Added Another Car To Her Garage Courtesy Her "Sugar Daddy" by musa1010: 12:53pm On Mar 20, 2018
Lizzy Anjorin has added another car to her garage courtesy her "Sugar Daddy" and it's a brand new Range Rover.
The beautiful actress made this known on her Instagram on Sunday, March 18, 2018, where she couldn't stop singing the praise of her Sugar daddy.

"That moment when your Sugar Daddy keeps surprising you with things that is bigger than you ... He keeps spoiling me as if I have no rival , He loves me tori torun... When I am afraid of doing it big(because I know I'm a small girl) He loves giving it to me in a bigger form<left and right, front and back> and that is why I will never hold back to give it to Him in a grand style; trust me, I will raise my hand, bend down, kneel down and sit on it very well(I mean sitting on my praying mat and do my Salat very well ) so, may God give me grace to do it regularly, because the Man in charge of changing my shame to glory doesn't take codeine at all..." she wrote.

She went on to acknowledge her late mother who she thinks will be proud of her and also revealed the name of the said sugar daddy.

ALSO READ: 5 things you need to know about Lizzy Anjorin

play
(Instagram/ Lizzy Anjorin)

"Maami, I hope you are smiling right now?? rest on iron mother...I can see that you don't go clubbing in heaven, ose maami, oya chop kiss for not drinking reflon in the grave.. barely 65days that I did your remembrance, mo ti n ri ise owo yin maami.. I have to thank my Sugar Daddy once again, obviously for the health, for the talent, for blessing and upgrading me from " RANGE ROVER EVOQUE to latest "RANGE ROVER AUTOBIOGRAPHY" because without Him I can never achieve this.‎.. Oya let's expose our sugar daddy's name jooooor.. Mine is "HIGHEST CHIEF ASEGAN DOGO" what's yours??#weldonema #weldoneSugarDaddy#weldonefams‎ #Eganmidogo #SmallGirlWithBigBrainWithBiggestGod#FearlessDove #StreetChildWithPoshGod #WhiteDragon #LadyofSubstance #ZeroToHero #MyMotherLiveth #MySugarDaddyRocks #Yenukunmen" she concluded.

play
(Instagram/ Lizzy anjorin)

Lizzy Anjorin has got to be one of the luckiest woman on earth with such a gift as we all know this SUV isn't cheap. When it comes to Lizzy Anjorin, we all know how she goes overboard with every comment she makes

Nollywood actress, Lizzy ANjorin takes to musicplay
Nollywood actress, Lizzy ANjorin takes to music (Instagram)

She is never shy to say whatever is on her mind over social issues like the time she said 99% of women are born witches! Yes, guys, Lizzy said that.
Re: Lizzy Anjorin Has Added Another Car To Her Garage Courtesy Her "Sugar Daddy" by MicheyJ1: 1:18pm On Mar 20, 2018
Picture please.

She don use her mama do ritual money

(1) (Reply)

See This Engagement Items Waiting For Inspection At Imo State / France’s First Sex Doll Brothel Approved Despite Claims It Breaches Legislation / Justin Bieber Introduced His Brother 'tony Bieber' In His Latest Instagram Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.