Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

After Seeing This Picture You Will Cry For Northern Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / After Seeing This Picture You Will Cry For Northern Nigeria (6968 Views)

APC Must Zone The Presidency To South East Or Igbos Will Vote For Northern PDP / 2023: Twist As PDP Chieftains Push For Northern Party Chairman / Orji Kalu Reacts After Seeing This At APC Campaign Rally In Ekiti State(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Seeing This Picture You Will Cry For Northern Nigeria by Nobody: 2:04pm On Mar 20, 2018
When these ones grow up, don't you think they will be too hardened and inhumane?

I feel like crying...

This is an imminent disaster

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: After Seeing This Picture You Will Cry For Northern Nigeria by Cooly100: 2:54pm On Mar 20, 2018
Quotasystem and buhariguy were like this...

They really need help...

GEJ tried more than any former leader from the north, to ensure these kids go to school

15 Likes

Re: After Seeing This Picture You Will Cry For Northern Nigeria by QuotaSystem: 3:05pm On Mar 20, 2018
Cooly100:

They really need help...

GEJ tried more than any former leader from the north, to ensure these kids go to school

Grow up and stop making fun of disdvantaged kids.

What have you done about these kids below you torture and torment and accuse of being child witches and Osu in the SS/SE?

I believe there are better issues for you and the OP to ponder, if you can't do anything to help all these poor, abused and disadvantaged kids across Nigeria.

Have some shame.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: After Seeing This Picture You Will Cry For Northern Nigeria by Cooly100: 3:07pm On Mar 20, 2018
QuotaSystem:

Grow up and stop making fun of diadvantaged kids.

What have you done about these kids below you torture and torment and accuse of being child witches and Osu in the SS/SE?

I believe there are better issues for you and the OP to ponder, if you can't do anything to help all these poor kids across Nigeria.

Have some shame.

Stop clowning with few photos...more than 5 million kids are out of school and begging in the north..

If you want to equate...can you post photos where FG is spending resources like they did for the almajiris in the south.

What is the shame than stating that things are being done for them...when they are left to grow into adult almajiris used as weapons of terror by your elites.

What have you, who come from the region done to help them?

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: After Seeing This Picture You Will Cry For Northern Nigeria by LORDOFAFONJAS: 3:15pm On Mar 20, 2018
QuotaSystem:

I believe there are better issues for you and the OP to ponder, if you can't do anything to help all these poor, abused and disadvantaged kids across Nigeria.

Have some shame.
Attack the message and not the messenger, you just lucky to be among the few with small exposure.

The north is in need of a Messiah, Jonathan tried for you guy

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Seeing This Picture You Will Cry For Northern Nigeria by Nobody: 3:27pm On Mar 20, 2018
Gam gam

1 Like

Re: After Seeing This Picture You Will Cry For Northern Nigeria by QuotaSystem: 3:28pm On Mar 20, 2018
LORDOFAFONJAS:

Attack the message and not the messenger, you just lucky to be among the few with small exposure.

The north is in need of a Messiah, Jonathan tried for you guy

Are you saying these tortured and suffering disadvantaged kids in the SS/SE do not need their own messiah because you want to make fun of disadvantaged northern kids?

Have you ever opened a thread to help the "child witches" and osu's? Why leave these suffering southern kids to foreign aid workers?

You should also have some shame.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Seeing This Picture You Will Cry For Northern Nigeria by Cooly100: 3:37pm On Mar 20, 2018
QuotaSystem:

Yes Jonathan made an effort as Nigeria's president.

Are you saying these tortured and suffering disadvantaged kids in the SS/SE do not need their own messiah because you want to make fun of disadvantaged northern kids?

Have you ever opened a thread to help the "child witches" and osu's? Why leave these suffering southern kids to foreign aid workers?

What attempts have your leaders who have ruled for 40 years done for these kids...?

I am surprised you can point oe good thing Johnathan did for the north...than he did for the child osu, witches in the south where he cme from.

We all know that this Lugards contraption has not been good to majority...the reason people are calling for some form of autonomy for people to develop at their own pace.

Can you people also think of birth control measures...

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Seeing This Picture You Will Cry For Northern Nigeria by QuotaSystem: 3:45pm On Mar 20, 2018
Cooly100:

What attempts have your leaders who have ruled for 40 years done for this kids...?

I am surprised you can point oe good thing Johnathan did for the north...than he did for the child osu, witches in the south where he cme from.

We all know that this Lugards contraption has not been good to majority...the reason people are calling for some form of autonomy for people to develop at their own pace.

Can you people also think of birth control measures...

You should be ashamed along with the OP for opening such a useless hypocritical thread with a sanctimonious title where you make fun of innocent disadvantaged children without proferring a solution.

What have your governors done for the past 25 years that this child witches issue has persisted? What have you done that gives you the moral authority to question others? What have you done about your mothers forced to drink corpse water once your fathers expire ?

If you're bored, read a book. I have no time for such hypocrisy and shamelessness.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After Seeing This Picture You Will Cry For Northern Nigeria by LORDOFAFONJAS: 3:47pm On Mar 20, 2018
QuotaSystem:

You only lucky to be where you are now, we both know your fore fathers used religion to enrich themselves at the expense of the poor ones in your society.

23 Likes

Re: After Seeing This Picture You Will Cry For Northern Nigeria by Nobody: 3:47pm On Mar 20, 2018
there's no need posting pictures of innocent children who need help just to make mockery of the norths all in this name of play dirty politics, hunger and sufferings knows no tribe. the time you used in creating this meaningless thread, you would have use it and add value to your life. funny enough, you could be one jobless youth and a corporate beggar too just like those innocent children

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After Seeing This Picture You Will Cry For Northern Nigeria by Lipscomb(m): 3:48pm On Mar 20, 2018
They always look for trouble even if trouble say no to them they will still say will want you.I wonder when the helpless child become new thing in Nigeria funny enough you can find them in all region in Nigeria not only limit to the north .

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Seeing This Picture You Will Cry For Northern Nigeria by Cooly100: 3:53pm On Mar 20, 2018
QuotaSystem:

You should be ashamed along with the OP for opening such a useless hypocritical thread with a sanctimonious title where you make fun of innocent disadvantaged children without proferring a solution.

What have your governors done for the past 25 years that this child witches issue has lasted? What have you done that gives you the moral authority to question others? What have you done about your mothers forced to drink corpse water once your fathers expire ?

If you're bored, read a book. I have no time for such hypocrisy and shamelessness.

The issue with you is that bring up flimsy issues when important things are being discussed. What have cases of child witches and people drinking corpse water got to do with issues of national development? Are we to talk about VVF because of early marriages in the north or what? We are in support of giving autonomy to regions so you can have you uncontrolled population and develop at your pace. Do you see any issues with that. This is why consumption of codeine and tramadol is rampant there. Again, nobody is mocking those unfortunate kids who you didn't plan for...

The only thing your lazy bowl carrying governors and elites do is to use these kids for election...

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After Seeing This Picture You Will Cry For Northern Nigeria by Nobody: 3:53pm On Mar 20, 2018
QuotaSystem:

Have some shame.

and you too had to indulge him in this show of shame playing tribalism with innocent devastated children is pure evil and wicked. they didn't choose to be in that terrible conditions but the wickedness of you Nigerians who have no value for humanity put them is such a mess

2 Likes

Re: After Seeing This Picture You Will Cry For Northern Nigeria by Cooly100: 3:55pm On Mar 20, 2018
Lipscomb:
They always look for trouble even if trouble say no to them they will still say will want you.I wonder when the helpless child become new thing in Nigeria funny enough you can find them in all region in Nigeria not only limit to the north .

...but the ones in the north are just there for election purposes grin grin

6 Likes

Re: After Seeing This Picture You Will Cry For Northern Nigeria by Cooly100: 3:57pm On Mar 20, 2018
ruggedised:

and you too had to indulge him in this show of shame playing tribalism with innocent devastated children is pure evil and wicked. they didn't choose to be in that terrible conditions but the wickedness of you Nigerians who have no value for humanity put them is such a mess

How can you blame Nigeria?

So Nigeria asked you to marry four wives with no plans for the kids you have?

There is nothing we will not hear in this hopeless country.

How Lugard succeeded in merging the north and the south, remains a mystery cool

12 Likes

Re: After Seeing This Picture You Will Cry For Northern Nigeria by realmindz: 4:14pm On Mar 20, 2018
Africans populating with no resources nor plans for the kids they birth... Only animals should be equated with those who manufacture children only to abandon them

10 Likes

Re: After Seeing This Picture You Will Cry For Northern Nigeria by Nobody: 4:17pm On Mar 20, 2018
Cooly100:

bia nwoke m, check my posts on this forum, I am known tribalist from the the east, but I will never support you guys using innocent children to play politics here, is evil and pure wickedness because is not the fault/choice of the children to be in that condition

6 Likes

Re: After Seeing This Picture You Will Cry For Northern Nigeria by Pusyiter(m): 4:32pm On Mar 20, 2018
The North has never seen this as an issue. The day they see it, the day the solution begins. For now, they see it as their strength to dominate the south. The more the population irrespective the condition of the people, the more the votes to hold on to power.

2 Likes

Re: After Seeing This Picture You Will Cry For Northern Nigeria by QuotaSystem: 4:34pm On Mar 20, 2018
Cooly100:

The issue with you is that bring up flimsy issues when important things are being discussed. What have cases of child witches and people drinking corpse water got to do with issues of national development? Are we to talk about VVF because of early marriages in the north or what? We are in support of giving autonomy to regions so you can have you uncontrolled population and develop at your pace. Do you see any issues with that. This is why consumption of codeine and tramadol is rampant there. Again, nobody is mocking those unfortunate kids who you didn't plan for...

The only thing your lazy bowl carrying governors and elites do is to use these kids for election...

If not for shameless hypocrisy how is the welfare of those innocent "child witches" that you maltreat, abuse and torture not an issue of national development?

Are these not the abused and neglected kids that grow up to be thugs, militants and cultists that your southern politicians use to behead and cause havoc during elections? Why wickedly give birth to them and put them through such satanic wickedness only to be used as tools of electoral violence? What have your wicked, lazy, clueless governors and elites done about the plight of such unfortunate kids?

I will continue to expose your hypocrisy until I cure you of your sanctimonious foolery.

Flee from my mentions, your hypocrisy stinks!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Seeing This Picture You Will Cry For Northern Nigeria by Gggg102(m): 4:37pm On Mar 20, 2018
this thread is just dumb. there are disadvantaged children all over Nigeria.
this is not a regional problem.

you've not solved the problem in your backyard and you are calling out another group for having the same problem.

this thread was created for e-war.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After Seeing This Picture You Will Cry For Northern Nigeria by Smony: 4:48pm On Mar 20, 2018
northerners are Nigeria's setback. they jst give birth lyk pigs without birth control.

4 Likes

Re: After Seeing This Picture You Will Cry For Northern Nigeria by Cooly100: 5:08pm On Mar 20, 2018
QuotaSystem:

If not for shameless hypocrisy how is the welfare of those innocent "child witches" that you maltreat, abuse and torture not an issue of national development?

Are these not the abused and neglected kids that grow up to be thugs, militants and cultists that your southern politicians use to behead and cause havoc during elections? Why wickedly give birth to them and put them through such satanic wickedness only to be used as tools of electoral violence? What have your wicked, lazy, clueless governors and elites done about the plight of such unfortunate kids?

I will continue to expose your hypocrisy until I cure you of your sanctimonious foolery.

Overdose of tramadol are taking its toll on you..

Do you want us to go into the carange of kidnapping, Bh terror and fulani banditary in the north...

Your governor, religious clerics, elite have not condemed any of them.

We would like to be left with our issues in a different country, while you will be left with yours in your Arewa republic.

How about that?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Seeing This Picture You Will Cry For Northern Nigeria by Cooly100: 5:11pm On Mar 20, 2018
Gggg102:
this thread is just dumb. there are disadvantaged children all over Nigeria.
this is not a regional problem.

you've not solved the problem in your backyard and you are calling out another group for having the same problem.

this thread was created for e-war.

When you see the same children used for elections...

Is that also meant for e-war?

1 Like

Re: After Seeing This Picture You Will Cry For Northern Nigeria by Gggg102(m): 5:16pm On Mar 20, 2018
Cooly100:

When you see the same children used for elections...
Is that also meant for e-war?
you know very well those are different scenarios.
you also know this thread was created for tribal ridicule.

1 Like

Re: After Seeing This Picture You Will Cry For Northern Nigeria by IVORY2009(m): 5:17pm On Mar 20, 2018
[s]
QuotaSystem:

[/s]

What is this old BABA saying again...... shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: After Seeing This Picture You Will Cry For Northern Nigeria by smexy(m): 5:21pm On Mar 20, 2018
RedeemNigeria:
When these ones grow up, don't you think they will be too hardened and inhumane?

I feel like crying...

life devoid of love..
sure, they'll be inhumane.
Re: After Seeing This Picture You Will Cry For Northern Nigeria by Cooly100: 5:25pm On Mar 20, 2018
Gggg102:

you know very well those are different scenarios.

you also know this thread was created for tribal ridicule.

How many of the child osus and witches are used for elections in the south,

Mister, stop shading crocodile tears...

1 Like

Re: After Seeing This Picture You Will Cry For Northern Nigeria by papoudaupolos: 5:28pm On Mar 20, 2018
RedeemNigeria:

I feel like crying...

Quotasystem Exposes yur hypocrisy. U turned blind eyes to ur problems

1 Like

Re: After Seeing This Picture You Will Cry For Northern Nigeria by papoudaupolos: 5:30pm On Mar 20, 2018
Cooly100:

Quotasystem Shamed u and Ur hypocrisy and u r still disgracin yrsef.

2 Likes

Re: After Seeing This Picture You Will Cry For Northern Nigeria by Gggg102(m): 5:32pm On Mar 20, 2018
Cooly100:

was this thread complaining about child voters?

1 Like

Re: After Seeing This Picture You Will Cry For Northern Nigeria by Gggg102(m): 5:38pm On Mar 20, 2018
Cooly100:

bigotry has eaten deep into you.

the op created a thread to show how northern children are living a sub-standard life.
it was obvious this thread was created to shame northerners for being 'backwards'

the op ignored that this problem is all over Nigeria because of his hypocrisy and tribalism. he did not show the affected children in other regions.

why did he fail to show other regions with the same problem?

where did he talk about underage voting?

where did you get the idea that this thread was created due to underage voting?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Quizzes Kwara Govt, State Assembly Officials Over Suspicious Payments / University Of Maiduguri Receives 1 Billion Naira ASR Africa Education Grant / No Politician Is Worth Fighting For - Odewale Adesoye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.