Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

States In The SOUTH EAST That Shares Borders With The Atlantic Ocean (pics) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / States In The SOUTH EAST That Shares Borders With The Atlantic Ocean (pics) (15870 Views)

FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic / Border Closure: Nigeria Lists Conditions To Reopen Borders With Neighbours / Meet The Only Governor In South-south And South East that is working (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: States In The SOUTH EAST That Shares Borders With The Atlantic Ocean (pics) by DateMynd44(m): 10:11pm On Mar 22, 2018
emmysoftyou:
i don't need your pics cos you started this thread with fake pictures.

I have said my own storyline. Since you said there's no igbos in crossrivers Pls don't forget to google Abi local government.
We even have some side of igbo speaking in akwa ibom.. (079%)
igbo speaking parts in akwa ibom?
Now I know you're mad.
Akwa ibom only have 65% ibibio 15% anang 5% Oro 10% ijaws and 5% yorubas (the Akoko illajes)
Re: States In The SOUTH EAST That Shares Borders With The Atlantic Ocean (pics) by DateMynd44(m): 10:13pm On Mar 22, 2018
ConAir:
Bless you Bro.
mechie onu gi dia
Re: States In The SOUTH EAST That Shares Borders With The Atlantic Ocean (pics) by emmysoftyou: 6:55am On Mar 23, 2018
DateMynd44:
Now I know you're mad.
Akwa ibom only have 65% ibibio 15% anang 5% Oro 10% ijaws and 5% yorubas (the Akoko illajes)
you must be im-becile to mention 5% Yoruba, WTF?

Eket and uyo speaks ibibio, oron people speaks oron language and ikot ekpene speaks annang language which is entirely different from oron and ibibio..

Even ibibio is a bit different from Efik cos of their pronunciation.
I have been to calabar, uyo, Eket, abak, ibeno, ukpanam and IK town so instead of you to ask where the local government of igbo speaking tribes are; you want to wallow in self ignorant and foolish.

The Yoruba in Eket re working in Mobil company situated in ibeno local government. While some re doing pastoral works in uyo.

Abeg swerve cos u dull like calabar house boi

1 Like

Re: States In The SOUTH EAST That Shares Borders With The Atlantic Ocean (pics) by PFRB: 9:44am On Mar 23, 2018
DateMynd44:
Now I know you're mad.

Iwukem is Agbonta.
Re: States In The SOUTH EAST That Shares Borders With The Atlantic Ocean (pics) by eventsms(m): 9:52am On Mar 23, 2018
Re: States In The SOUTH EAST That Shares Borders With The Atlantic Ocean (pics) by nesphil(m): 12:45am On Feb 15, 2023
grin grin grin

DateMynd44:
for the haters who think south East is landlocked.
Abia State, Imo state and Anambra state shares borders with the Atlantic Ocean.
I went on a tour and found out the coastal States of Biafra.
I don't think SE needs SS again in our secession agitation as we could build our direct deep seaport when biafra is restored.
Pics below
Cc IgbosAreOsus femolii masterchen
Re: States In The SOUTH EAST That Shares Borders With The Atlantic Ocean (pics) by tctrills: 12:57am On Feb 15, 2023
lecturerdabo:

What part of Umuahia is the Ohia beach located please?

I would like to see that!!
Someone is just making a fool out of you and you fall so easily. Can't you use your google
Re: States In The SOUTH EAST That Shares Borders With The Atlantic Ocean (pics) by lecturerdabo(m): 5:41pm On Feb 15, 2023
tctrills:

Someone is just making a fool out of you and you fall so easily. Can't you use your google

The only thing that bother me is that you always choose public domain to display your intellectual quagmirism, it's indeed a shame!

Face your studies to avoid another of the carryovers that has become your DNA!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Accept My Leadership Or Leave, Obaseki Tells Edo PDP Members / At Least 58 Senators Exiting As NASS Braces For Another High Turnover In 2023 / Months To Tenure Expiration, FG To Build New Medical Centre In Buhari’s Hometown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.