Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,776 members, 7,813,566 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

4 Policies That Should Give Buhari A Landslide Victory In 2019 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 4 Policies That Should Give Buhari A Landslide Victory In 2019 (816 Views)

Edo Poll: Oshiomole Assures Supporters Of Ize-Iyamu’s "Landslide Victory" / Covid-19: Governors Give Buhari Conditions For Relaxing Lockdown On Monday / 5 Key Transport Sector Policies That Possibly Affected Ambode’s Re-election Bid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Policies That Should Give Buhari A Landslide Victory In 2019 by Nobody: 6:34pm On Mar 20, 2018
President Buhari should:

1. Support the relocation of herdsmen to Falgore Cattle Ranch
2. Legalise the so called ‘illegal’ refineries in Niger Delta and Alaigbo
3. Become marketer-in-chief for Innoson and Aba-Made products
4. Order the immediate commencement of exploiting Enugu coal for electricity,

And watch him win 2019 with a very heavy landslide victory.

Source: http://zikistmovement.igbodefender.com/2018/03/20/4-policies-that-will-give-buhari-a-landslide-victory-in-2019/
Re: 4 Policies That Should Give Buhari A Landslide Victory In 2019 by limeta(f): 8:16pm On Mar 20, 2018
Nothing will bring that terrorist back

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Policies That Should Give Buhari A Landslide Victory In 2019 by surgical: 8:27pm On Mar 20, 2018
limeta:
Nothing will bring that terrorist back
Except the people wants to commit mass suicide.
Re: 4 Policies That Should Give Buhari A Landslide Victory In 2019 by livinglion(m): 8:42pm On Mar 20, 2018
Even if Buhari will raise my parents from death, I will thank him but I will never vote him. I will tell my parents not to vote for hin
Re: 4 Policies That Should Give Buhari A Landslide Victory In 2019 by Nobody: 9:00pm On Mar 20, 2018
livinglion:
Even if Buhari will raise my parents from death, I will thank him but I will never vote him. I will tell my parents not to vote for hin
Lols
World number one savagery for today.
Re: 4 Policies That Should Give Buhari A Landslide Victory In 2019 by GMbuharii: 9:56pm On Mar 20, 2018
SAI BABA FOR ALL CONEHEADS,THEY LIKE IT OR NOT.
Edyyts grin
Re: 4 Policies That Should Give Buhari A Landslide Victory In 2019 by fk001(m): 11:17pm On Mar 20, 2018
Sai PMB till 2023, I am in support of number 1 but the rest i am not sure.

Some Igbo's are naturally sadist just like the third guy above me

No matter how Buhari try to please them they won't see it
Re: 4 Policies That Should Give Buhari A Landslide Victory In 2019 by kapelvej: 11:32pm On Mar 20, 2018
igbodefender:
President Buhari should:

Source: http://zikistmovement.igbodefender.com/2018/03/20/4-policies-that-will-give-buhari-a-landslide-victory-in-2019/
Do you really think this man care about other parts of the country

1 Like

Re: 4 Policies That Should Give Buhari A Landslide Victory In 2019 by oyatz(m): 11:37pm On Mar 20, 2018
So all those gullible Igbo youths who were killed while shouting no election in Biafra land, Biafra or death and confronting the military/police died in vain?

igbodefender:
President Buhari should:

Re: 4 Policies That Should Give Buhari A Landslide Victory In 2019 by Nobody: 11:39pm On Mar 20, 2018
livinglion:
grin
Re: 4 Policies That Should Give Buhari A Landslide Victory In 2019 by focus7: 11:57pm On Mar 20, 2018
Forget about number 3 and 4 because Buhari does not need to impress the Igbos to win the election, their votes is just 5%.

Besides until a credible candidate emerge to contest with Buhari in 2019 nothing can stop his re-election.

(1) (Reply)

How Suspected Assassins Linked To Dino Melaye Escaped From Police Custody / See What Others Couldn't Do That Sowore Promised Igbos If Elected President / Governor Owelle Rochas Okorocha Is In Trouble At The Moment.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.