Stats: 3,150,933 members, 7,810,597 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:51 AM

Ugandan Victim Confesses To Have Enjoyed Rape, Suspect Acquitted - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ugandan Victim Confesses To Have Enjoyed Rape, Suspect Acquitted (40734 Views)

Drama As Rape Suspect Flees Lagos Court / Man Caught Defiling A 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos, Says We Have Enjoyed Ourselves / ‘I Decided Not To Impregnate Her Because She Is Only 13’ – Rape Suspect (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ugandan Victim Confesses To Have Enjoyed Rape, Suspect Acquitted by revontuli(f): 12:50am On Mar 21, 2018
You people are so quick to pass judgement.
OMG the horrible comments I see here!
There are many possibilities:

1) Fake news. How reputable is the news source? The whole story doesn't make any sense
2) The woman had an affair with the guy and when the gossip mills started running, she had to accuse the guy with rape to avoid cheating scandal
3) She could be mentally ill or mentally challenged
4) She could be traumatized by the rape and saying yes to everything at the court cause she can't think straight

The report is questionable and pretty subpar, looks like fake news written for clickbait to me.
No one enjoys rape. Posting crap like this encourages rapists.

Re: Ugandan Victim Confesses To Have Enjoyed Rape, Suspect Acquitted by SmartyPants(m): 1:23am On Mar 21, 2018
Newpride:
Case closed be that.

There's no more rape allegation since the girl said she consented.

She never said she consented. Read with understanding please!

Re: Ugandan Victim Confesses To Have Enjoyed Rape, Suspect Acquitted by showafrica(m): 1:46am On Mar 21, 2018
tolulope1990:
My Only Concern Now Is How God Wil Give Me Power 2 Rewind Back To 1930 TO GIVE BUHARI FATHER CONDOM

Truth is, there is a solar system that's viewing the earths 1930 right now due to time and they are currently watching how Buhari father is doing it from that universe.

Re: Ugandan Victim Confesses To Have Enjoyed Rape, Suspect Acquitted by revontuli(f): 1:52am On Mar 21, 2018
showafrica:

Truth is, there is a solar system that's viewing the earths 1930 right now due to time and they are currently watching how Buhari father is doing it from that universe.

I nearly died laughing grin grin grin grin grin grin
Why are certain people obsessing over Buhari in the most irrelevant threads tho?
What does Buhari have to do with a rape case in Uganda?
Re: Ugandan Victim Confesses To Have Enjoyed Rape, Suspect Acquitted by mamaafrik(m): 3:49am On Mar 21, 2018
hahahaha,looro ba kusake,lejo ba pari.more vokda to you bloodstream,another one coming SOON!!!
Re: Ugandan Victim Confesses To Have Enjoyed Rape, Suspect Acquitted by showafrica(m): 3:58am On Mar 21, 2018
revontuli:

I nearly died laughing grin grin grin grin grin grin
Why are certain people obsessing over Buhari in the most irrelevant threads tho?
What does Buhari have to do with a rape case in Uganda?

It has everything to do with it, if he had fought corruption in Nigeria, there would not had been any rape case. I blame Buhari for that rape case in Uganda.
Re: Ugandan Victim Confesses To Have Enjoyed Rape, Suspect Acquitted by Nutase: 4:31am On Mar 21, 2018
malware:
Suspect should be discharged, acquitted and paid immediately for a job well done.
if you don't have daughters now you will do some day. Rape is not what you joke with. This generation lacks empathy. cry

Re: Ugandan Victim Confesses To Have Enjoyed Rape, Suspect Acquitted by Sterope(f): 4:57am On Mar 21, 2018
Seun, the title of this article is very misleading and pro-rape.

Re: Ugandan Victim Confesses To Have Enjoyed Rape, Suspect Acquitted by UyoBoy5(m): 5:27am On Mar 21, 2018
Very strange story with unexplained facts.
Anyway, are u a guy seeking companionship of other men? pls message 07037153848 only if you are serious pls.
Re: Ugandan Victim Confesses To Have Enjoyed Rape, Suspect Acquitted by UyoBoy5(m): 5:28am On Mar 21, 2018
UyoBoy5:
Very strange story with unexplained facts.
Anyway, are u a guy seeking companionship of other men? pls message 07037153848 only if you are serious pls.
kiss
Re: Ugandan Victim Confesses To Have Enjoyed Rape, Suspect Acquitted by Yankiss(m): 5:50am On Mar 21, 2018
revontuli:

1) Fake news. How reputable is the news source? The whole story doesn't make any sense
2) The woman had an affair with the guy and when the gossip mills started running, she had to accuse the guy with rape to avoid cheating scandal
4) She could be traumatized by the rape and saying yes to everything at the court cause she can't think straight

The report is questionable and pretty subpar, looks like fake news written for clickbait to me.

This is why I was looking out for a lady's viewpoint. This version seems to me more credible. Rape is evil. The victim might not want to open up due to societal stigma.
Re: Ugandan Victim Confesses To Have Enjoyed Rape, Suspect Acquitted by Martin0(m): 5:55am On Mar 21, 2018
revontuli:

I totally agree to some extent! but then again, who tha hell told you no one enjoys rape?
Re: Ugandan Victim Confesses To Have Enjoyed Rape, Suspect Acquitted by Cutehector(m): 6:29am On Mar 21, 2018
cococandy:
What lawyer in their right mind asks a victim if they enjoyed the rape?
the lawyer who asked the question is a woman.. Your kind.. In the court, its all about facts and not emotions.
Re: Ugandan Victim Confesses To Have Enjoyed Rape, Suspect Acquitted by Cutehector(m): 6:31am On Mar 21, 2018
In as much as rape is an evil thing, justice is justice and it should be served right.

Case closed.
Re: Ugandan Victim Confesses To Have Enjoyed Rape, Suspect Acquitted by bukatyne(f): 6:39am On Mar 21, 2018
Newpride:
Case closed be that.

She did not say she consented; she said she enjoyed it.

Two different things.
Re: Ugandan Victim Confesses To Have Enjoyed Rape, Suspect Acquitted by godofuck231: 6:53am On Mar 21, 2018
Newpride:
Case closed be that.

bondage sex is indeed intriguing, her psyche is kinked, but the ass hole is lucky next time he will not be this lucky
Re: Ugandan Victim Confesses To Have Enjoyed Rape, Suspect Acquitted by godofuck231: 7:04am On Mar 21, 2018
valdes00:
hahahah
When the rapist get better dick wey mak the victim climax after so many years, what do you expect....
Don't be surprised to see her go back for second leg

Actually know a girl that was raped by robbers way back in school, her roomie wasn't left out, only for her to grip one of them begging him for his number, the irony is that today they are married, found out the guy has a bloody 14 inches Mopol bat, u don't get such whooping that easily, lol

Re: Ugandan Victim Confesses To Have Enjoyed Rape, Suspect Acquitted by demobaba1(m): 7:09am On Mar 21, 2018
Epistle to the Romans.
Re: Ugandan Victim Confesses To Have Enjoyed Rape, Suspect Acquitted by Nobody: 7:11am On Mar 21, 2018
Cc
Amarabae
Re: Ugandan Victim Confesses To Have Enjoyed Rape, Suspect Acquitted by Nobody: 7:23am On Mar 21, 2018
Rape is rape no matter ow much she enjoyed it or climaxed
its her hormones working which she has no control over
abeg make una no dey trivialise rape o
its a serious things

Re: Ugandan Victim Confesses To Have Enjoyed Rape, Suspect Acquitted by kenodrill: 8:07am On Mar 21, 2018
Hence you can make a woman flood tide on bed then you 've got her Mumu button tongue
Re: Ugandan Victim Confesses To Have Enjoyed Rape, Suspect Acquitted by kenodrill: 8:09am On Mar 21, 2018
godofuck231:

Actually know a girl that was raped by robbers way back in school, her roomie wasn't left out, only for her to grip one of them begging him for his number, the irony is that today they are married, found out the guy has a bloody 14 inches Mopol bat, u don't get such whooping that easily, lol

Loolz...
Re: Ugandan Victim Confesses To Have Enjoyed Rape, Suspect Acquitted by perez100: 8:12am On Mar 21, 2018
The judge is one of the best in Africa. The victim claimed to have been raped but the Defendant claimed she consented, but no witness at the scene. Now, the judge questions and the answers she got from the victim proved she consented cos you can't enjoy rape. You cannot just bring such case and expect everybody to accept your claim without any proof.

Re: Ugandan Victim Confesses To Have Enjoyed Rape, Suspect Acquitted by perez100: 8:30am On Mar 21, 2018
Traumatized? For how many days or weeks? Hear it again, "the Judge realized she was calm and relaxed cos she answered questions correctly, and then asked her.....
Re: Ugandan Victim Confesses To Have Enjoyed Rape, Suspect Acquitted by Xisnin(m): 9:06am On Mar 21, 2018
What a country, Both the victim, lawyer and Judge are mentally unstable.
Re: Ugandan Victim Confesses To Have Enjoyed Rape, Suspect Acquitted by maasoap(m): 9:25am On Mar 21, 2018
Newpride:
Case closed be that.

She didn't say that she consented but said that she enjoyed it.
When she seemed to be answering all the questions correctly and seemed more relaxed, the lawyer asked her whether when she was raped she had enjoyed the sex.

Here is what the complainant answered: “Yes”.

“All of us who were in court burst out and laughed,” recalls the detective. The lawyer then put it to the complainant that since she had enjoyed the act of being raped, that is why she had not told her husband. The complainant still answered “yes”.
Re: Ugandan Victim Confesses To Have Enjoyed Rape, Suspect Acquitted by maasoap(m): 9:28am On Mar 21, 2018
Gbemishile1:
Rape is rape no matter ow much she enjoyed it or climaxed
its her hormones working which she has no control over
abeg make una no dey trivialise rape o
its a serious things
I don't think any judge in a civilised society would have thrown the case out based on those two questions about enjoyment.
Re: Ugandan Victim Confesses To Have Enjoyed Rape, Suspect Acquitted by maasoap(m): 9:37am On Mar 21, 2018
revontuli:

Firstly, the story made sense, not a perfect story because it was real. The perfect story is a fictional one.
Two, if it was consensual, there wouldn't be a torn fabric and marks on the neck.
Third, going by the accounts of the woman, she's mentally okay.
Four, lawyers are smart. They can ruin any case by asking tricky questions. What if it was non consensual but the woman actually enjoyed it? Was that enough not to see it as forceful sex?
The truth was that the question shouldn't have been allowed to stand.
Re: Ugandan Victim Confesses To Have Enjoyed Rape, Suspect Acquitted by Ayodeji2k14: 9:53am On Mar 21, 2018
someof these ladies are nymphos.A married woman was raped by armed robbers and she was moaning and twisting her hips to meet the robbers thrusts in her husband presence.Indeed,some women are dogs!
Re: Ugandan Victim Confesses To Have Enjoyed Rape, Suspect Acquitted by NaWetinDey(m): 10:13am On Mar 21, 2018
O ho!
Our women haf kwayet.
This wicked revelation be opening women's secrets anyhow.
It seems that even the quietest of women enjoy it hammered forcefully especially after months and maybe years of gentleman's business.

But if that man truly raped her, no matter how she felt, he will be cut down by karma someday. Rape is like man playing unsolicited godhead over another and whoever does that is guilty of the highest crime.

48-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling His 3 Daughters In Anambra (Photo) / Nigerian, Ikenna Modestus Battered For Sleeping With His Benefactor’s Girlfriend / Man Jumps From Lagos Magistrate Court 3rd Floor, Dies (Graphic Photos)