Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Sense Will Not Kill Reno. See His Stinginess Advice To Men About Slay Queens - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sense Will Not Kill Reno. See His Stinginess Advice To Men About Slay Queens (935 Views)

Slay Queens To Wash Cars In Port-Harcourt, Support PDP / Slay Queens Take To The Streets Of Port-Harcourt To Campaign For Wike. Photos / Slay Queens Campaigning For President Buhari's Reelection (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sense Will Not Kill Reno. See His Stinginess Advice To Men About Slay Queens by EgbechoFaith2: 10:41pm On Mar 20, 2018
Aide to Former President Goodluck Jonathan and political activist, Reno Omokri usually takes his twitter handle to correct and strike on ills in the society.

Recently, he has just dived into the Slay Queen title and gist going on. According to him, Slay Queens are simply side chicks or girls who are idle but busy accumulating men and guys for money. They simply worth less in his sight.

While Pray Queens are the wives, the wedded women, the ones who pray and incubate their homes. The ones who are loved and cherished by their husbands. Slay Queens often wants to take what the Pray Queens have but Reno said that God will never allow that. He is binding and casting every Slay Queen in any man’s life out because they are unproductive.

See more tweets and expatiation:
http://egbechofaith.com/differences-slay-queens-pray-queens-reno-omokri/

egbechofaith.com

Re: Sense Will Not Kill Reno. See His Stinginess Advice To Men About Slay Queens by ameri9ja: 10:46pm On Mar 20, 2018
Cool

1 Like

Re: Sense Will Not Kill Reno. See His Stinginess Advice To Men About Slay Queens by EgbechoFaith2: 10:55pm On Mar 20, 2018
TheSorrowfulMan:
Reno is stupid
TheSorrowfulMan

1 Like

Re: Sense Will Not Kill Reno. See His Stinginess Advice To Men About Slay Queens by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:56pm On Mar 20, 2018
Who is giving this man mind to become a relationship expert or is it because he no longer receives food from Aso rock?
Re: Sense Will Not Kill Reno. See His Stinginess Advice To Men About Slay Queens by EgbechoFaith2: 10:57pm On Mar 20, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Who is giving this man mind to become a relationship expert or is it because he no longer receives food from Aso rock?
Hanty it's just an advice o... Lol
Re: Sense Will Not Kill Reno. See His Stinginess Advice To Men About Slay Queens by HajimeSaito(m): 11:04pm On Mar 20, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

You must be one of the shadows Reno was talking about. You'd better find your own man and leave the married ones alone.
Re: Sense Will Not Kill Reno. See His Stinginess Advice To Men About Slay Queens by EgbechoFaith2: 11:06pm On Mar 20, 2018
HajimeSaito:

You must be one of the shadows Reno was talking about. You'd better find your own man and leave the married ones alone.
Jehovah! Wetin I do you now?
Re: Sense Will Not Kill Reno. See His Stinginess Advice To Men About Slay Queens by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:21pm On Mar 20, 2018
HajimeSaito:

You are not well Mr man so because I asked a question I am obviously one of them?FYI I don't do that I have better things to do with my life now swerve.

1 Like

Re: Sense Will Not Kill Reno. See His Stinginess Advice To Men About Slay Queens by ZombieTAMER: 11:27pm On Mar 20, 2018
I don't read anything from the idle dude again
He should take a back seat

1 Like

Re: Sense Will Not Kill Reno. See His Stinginess Advice To Men About Slay Queens by EgbechoFaith2: 11:36pm On Mar 20, 2018
ZombieTAMER:
I don't read anything from the idle dude again
He should take a back seat
he will soon take a political office
Re: Sense Will Not Kill Reno. See His Stinginess Advice To Men About Slay Queens by Obainoneandonly(m): 11:55pm On Mar 20, 2018
truth b said, d man yarn make sense

1 Like

Re: Sense Will Not Kill Reno. See His Stinginess Advice To Men About Slay Queens by EgbechoFaith2: 2:00pm On Mar 22, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
truth b said, d man yarn make sense
kinda

(1) (Reply)

Have You Gotten Your National Id-card ? / Despite Killings, Arson, Other Illegalities, APC Says Ward Congresses Peaceful / Dr Paul Enenche Delivers Twin Sisters From The Spirit Of Insanity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.