Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:48 AM

Why I Am The Best Player In The World -cristiano Ronaldo - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why I Am The Best Player In The World -cristiano Ronaldo (380 Views)

Osimhen Highest-Paid Player In Serie A / I’m The Best Player In The History Of Football – Ronaldo Declares / Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The World's Best Player Award! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Am The Best Player In The World -cristiano Ronaldo by EgbechoFaith2: 8:29am On Mar 21, 2018
Cristiano Ronaldo insists he is the best player in the world because he proves himself “year after year” with Real Madrid and Portugal, Eurosport.com reports.

Speaking after winning Portugal’s Best Player of 2017 – to go with the fifth Ballon d’Or which equalled Lionel Messi’s haul – Ronaldo, 33, said he was determined to succeed for his children.

Ronaldo scored 42 goals in 46 games in 2016/17, helping Real Madrid win La Liga and the Champions League. He has netted 37 goals in 35 games so far this term to help Los Blancos reach the Champions League quarter-finals, where they will face Juventus next month.

“I am grateful for this award to all those who are here, it is also an award for all my colleagues; 2017 was an excellent year, unforgettable both collectively and individually,” said Ronaldo, who beat Rui Patricio of Sporting Lisbon and Manchester City’s Bernardo Silva. “I also won my fifth Ballon d’Or and my second The Best award. I also dedicate it to my four children. That’s another record – three children in three months.

“We have to defend what is ours because there is always a Portuguese in the fight.

“I always believe and say that I am the best, whatever they say, and then I show it in the field. We are in the fight year after year.”

“Meanwhile, recent Spanish media reports claiming Ronaldo has been negotiating a deal to avoid prison due to his tax arrears are “just noise and smoke” rising now as the judge may be about to move the case forward to trial, a source at the Spanish tax authority has told ESPN FC.

More:
http://egbechofaith.com/i-best-player-world-cristiano-ronaldo/

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Liverpool's Mohamed Salah Named PFA Player Of The Month / Check Out Emmanuel Adebayor Shaku Shaku Dancing Move / 'we Are Reds, Baby' - Fabinho, Family And Friends Celebrate Liverpool Transfer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.