Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,710 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

When I Become The President, Every Youth Corper's Allowance Will Be N50k Sowore - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When I Become The President, Every Youth Corper's Allowance Will Be N50k Sowore (270 Views)

People That Will Feel The Additional 14 Days Lockdown By The President / What I Will Do To Igbos If I Become President — Sowore / When I Become President, Youth Corper's Allowance Will Be N50k Monthly - Sowore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When I Become The President, Every Youth Corper's Allowance Will Be N50k Sowore by alexhman: 8:54am On Mar 21, 2018
Sahara reporters publisher, Omoyele Sowore continues his campaign promises ahead of the 2019 presidential elections and this time he says, 'If You're A Youth Corps Member ("Corper"wink And You Agree To Serve Anywhere In Nigeria You're Posted Your Take Home Allowance Will Be N50,000 starting From May 29, 2019, When I Become The President of The Federal Republic of Nigeria'.

He added that, 'It Will Be A New Day For The SHORTCHANGED Youths Of Nigeria. If Former Oil Minister Diezani And Her Cohorts Could Steal Over $2 billion For Themselves, Youth Corp Members Deserve Decent Renuemeration. Corpers Serving In Volatile States (Borno, Bayelsa, Rivers, Yobe, Zamfara, Benue, Plateau) Will Get Life Insurance Worth N10million In Case Anything Untowards Happen To Them. You All Are On Our Mind'.

Sowore also said, 'do You Know That Over 30,000 Niger Delta militants in the Federal “Amnesty Programme” Receive N135,00 per month? They get N65,000 as “Bush Allowance” and N70,000 as “Feeding Allowance”. This is separate from school fees in private schools and foreign universities, air tickets in addition to looting. The costs are ginormous to the extent that President Buhari had to fire PAUL Boroh a few days ago. Nigeria Can Certainly Afford N50,000 as starting “allawee” for its corp members. They deserve decent bush and feeding allowances too!'.

more details @ http://www.ritalori.com/become-president-nigeria-every-youth-corpers-allowance-will-n50k-monthly-omoyele-sowore/

Re: When I Become The President, Every Youth Corper's Allowance Will Be N50k Sowore by amnwa(m): 8:56am On Mar 21, 2018
grin
Re: When I Become The President, Every Youth Corper's Allowance Will Be N50k Sowore by Dandanlowo: 8:59am On Mar 21, 2018
MMM grin
Re: When I Become The President, Every Youth Corper's Allowance Will Be N50k Sowore by krissconnect(m): 9:02am On Mar 21, 2018
Shut up. The dullardino buhari said same poo undecided

This one sef na celebrity president wannabe, look how he carved 3 lines on his head, putting on juju beads on his neck with a punk hairstyle. Hahahahahaha. Every body wants to become a president.

Re: When I Become The President, Every Youth Corper's Allowance Will Be N50k Sowore by Nobody: 9:02am On Mar 21, 2018
Sowore is not serious!

All the sweet talk of increasing salaries and allowances of corpers and civil servants without telling us how he's going to generate money to pay will not entice me.

I am happy he's shown interest in joining the presidential race but he should be more serious.
Re: When I Become The President, Every Youth Corper's Allowance Will Be N50k Sowore by BornAgainMay: 9:08am On Mar 21, 2018
Na corper be this one matter... Na the same thing this dullard talk

(1) (Reply)

Okowa Okowa Seeks Support For Less Privileged Individuals / .. / Cross River Signs Pact With Indian, Chinese Firms On Power And Cotton Production

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.