Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,231 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

Sisters Lifting Sisters - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sisters Lifting Sisters (1111 Views)

Meet Sayo And Jomi: Taiwo Sayo & Kehinde Folajomi, Identical Twin Sisters / Ugandan Man Marries 3 Women At Once, 2 Of Them Are Sisters (Photo) / Triplet Boys Meet Twin Sisters (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sisters Lifting Sisters by Eminentbabe: 12:04pm On Mar 21, 2018
I created this post for all women out there who are in need of one help or the other, may not necessarily be financial help...........Women are going through stuffs, lots of women are dieing in silence, they need people to talk to, encourage them and make them know they are not alone in whatever challenges they may be facing.

I have several cases of women in dire need of who to talk to, to advice them or encourage them.

I want to use this opportunity to call out to women out there, lets come together, rub minds and map out a way to help our fellow women. Lets keep this thread alive!!

My recent case is one of a young lady who made a mistake to date a married man, got pregnant for him, had a baby and he rented an apartment for her and visits her occasionally but sends her money for supporting herself and the baby.

After talking with her, she said she has realized her mistake and want out, the problem now is, she has no where to go to with her 5months old baby. Her parents want nothing to do with her because they were against her decision to go for a married man from the start. To worsen her situation, she is jobless. Now she is stucked to remaining in the apartment with no job and a baby, while depending on the monthly support money from her baby daddy, who comes around from time to time.

One would want to think that oh well, let her remain in that situation, after all she brought it upon herself, but its only fair for her to have a chance at been a better woman for herself and her growing child. No woman should live her life for a man, as a 2nd fiddle or the other woman. Every woman has her own man, why settle for less the best part is, she realised her errors and is willing to turn a new page of her life.

ladies out there, if you have an advice you would like to give this young woman, please feel free to drop it here. We learn everyday.
Re: Sisters Lifting Sisters by sexymoma(f): 2:17pm On Mar 21, 2018
I have no money to give buh i can give some lil pieces of advice

Firstly: don't depend on any man, as in don't make a man your source of income.
Serve God with all your heart and have a plain mind.
Hustle hard and make honesty your way of life.
Give if you have .
save more.
and lastly live a simple life.. don't get angry unnecessarily.

4 Likes

Re: Sisters Lifting Sisters by Eminentbabe: 3:54pm On Mar 21, 2018
sexymoma:
I have no money to give buh i can give some lil pieces of advice

Firstly: don't depend on any man, as in don't make a man your source of income.
Serve God with all your heart and have a plain mind.
Hustle hard and make honesty your way of life.
Give if you have .
save more.
and lastly live a simple life.. don't get angry unnecessarily.

This is so appreciated, a world of wonderful advice to our young women out there!!!! thanks a million sis

1 Like

Re: Sisters Lifting Sisters by UjuJoan2: 4:00pm On Mar 21, 2018
She has no plans, no skills, no money.

She needs to go back to her parents, swallow her pride and beg for forgiveness!

1 Like

Re: Sisters Lifting Sisters by sexymoma(f): 4:49pm On Mar 21, 2018
Eminentbabe:

This is so appreciated, a world of wonderful advice to our young women out there!!!! thanks a million sis
u wc ma'm
Re: Sisters Lifting Sisters by ifyalways(f): 8:54pm On Mar 21, 2018
She has a baby now so she's got to factor that in, so she just can jump out without a realistic plan.

She needs to save money from whatever she's getting from the man. Enough to comfortably take care of herself and baby for Atleast a year.
She needs to get the man sign a legal agreement for child support.
She also needs a job. Very important. Education on any level must be on hold until the child is Atleast three years.
Re: Sisters Lifting Sisters by dominique(f): 1:52pm On Mar 22, 2018
I have zero sympathy for her, she brought this upon herself. She got pregnant for a married man for financial security which she has gotten so she shouldn't be complaining too much. Some not so lucky ones get abandoned by their baby daddies and they survive on their own.

Is she physically or mentally handicapped? Why can't she go and find an alternate means of livelihood for herself and her child. God forbid if the man dies or loses his source of income, will she die? A sensible lady would have started saving for the rainy days, this one is worrying being a second fiddle (sensible ladies don't get pregnant for married men sha).

She made herself a second fiddle so she totally deserves to live like one.

1 Like

Re: Sisters Lifting Sisters by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 22, 2018
When she was sleeping with him knowing he was a married man she didn't realize her mistake, but now that it's obvious he won't be leaving his wife for her she now realizes her mistake. I have 0 sympathy for girls who chase after married men.

1 Like

Re: Sisters Lifting Sisters by Eminentbabe: 4:15pm On Jun 24, 2018
Hello nairalander, it's been a long while..... our sisters have been going thru lots.....we need one another in this journey of life.

Let's lift one another by advising, inspiring, encouraging and counselling. It will go a long way in sorting ourselves out of issues and challenges of life...

Here is yet another issue that need your priceless advice thank you sisters.

Pls read;

I just did my Introduction a few weeks back and planning my wedding.

My fiancee and I put money together to get a room self contain apartment and we started living together. we have already fixed the wedding date for November of this year and plans are already going on.

My mother have even gotten aso ebi and my committee of friends have started plans.

Everything is going well but I'm beginning to have doubts

My fiancee told me that his younger sister of 26years old will be moving in to live with us very soon. I told him that he should get somewhere else for His sister to live.

He got angry and said that if his sister does not live with us I should find my way....

I've been thinking about this for some weeks now and I'm wondering if my decision is wrong

To add to all this I'm also worried about my fiancee because he told me sometime b4 back when we just started dating that he has never impregnated a woman in his entire life and both of us have been having sex without using anything since we started dating 2years ago. I have never missed my period. Altho I'm feeling may be it because it's not yet time.

I'm afraid of going on with the wedding in November and start waiting to get pregnant.

Just last week my fiancee packed a small box and moved out of the apartment we are both living and went to stay In his parents house because I said his sister will not live with us.

Do i quit? Or ignore and give in. I'm 32 this year, I'm afraid of the unknown if I end this relationship now.
I'm confused right now and lots of negative thoughts going through my mind. Please advice me
Re: Sisters Lifting Sisters by Eminentbabe: 11:28am On Jun 26, 2018
Bump
Re: Sisters Lifting Sisters by vilight(f): 1:18pm On Jun 26, 2018
i think u have to find out the real reason of u wanting to marry him, i hope its not cos of age factor or wanting to have a baby factor, those are good reasons but cant hold down a marriage

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Woman Sleeps With Men To Cater For Her Children,caring Mum Or Prostitute / Married To A Spouse From Different Religion / How Can I Deal With This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.