Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,501 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Biafra - The Effect Of Wartime Mass Starvation. (kwashiorkor) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra - The Effect Of Wartime Mass Starvation. (kwashiorkor) (3451 Views)

Delegates Complain Of Starvation At PDP Presidential Primaries / Surviving Biafra : The Soldiers Were Taking Girls, Like Boko Haram. / BIAFRA: The Wind Of Biafra Blows In Agatu, Idoma Land- Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra - The Effect Of Wartime Mass Starvation. (kwashiorkor) by SakuraSimiola: 1:28pm On Mar 21, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Biafra - The Effect Of Wartime Mass Starvation. (kwashiorkor) by DejiSantos: 9:27pm On Mar 25, 2018
This is upsetting
Re: Biafra - The Effect Of Wartime Mass Starvation. (kwashiorkor) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Mar 25, 2018
cry[color=#000000][/color]
Re: Biafra - The Effect Of Wartime Mass Starvation. (kwashiorkor) by Throwback: 10:46pm On Mar 25, 2018
It will never be well with Ojukwu who remained plump and well fed throughout the war, but refused his people food supplies through the land corridor that was agreed to by Nigeria and the humanitarian agencies.

Food, medicine and milk were sent to the only available ports open for immediate shipment to ‘Biafra’ via land routes through Federal and Biafra territory, under the auspices of world organizations such as the International Red Cross among others.

Then came the incredible answer from ‘Biafra’ that land corridors could not be acceptable until there was a complete ceasefire, and that an airlift was the only solution to feed the starving.

You then appeared before the various Heads of State and
representatives of the OAU at Niamey in Niger. I fully expected you to at least accept the world help that was offered your starving
throngs. However, you delayed, hoping to use these unfortunates with world sympathy on their side as a tool to further your ambition to achieve war concessions at the upcoming peace talks in Addis Ababa. Thus innocent victims continue to perish needlessly of starvation, the most agonising death that can befall any living
creature

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra - The Effect Of Wartime Mass Starvation. (kwashiorkor) by BrutalJab: 10:48pm On Mar 25, 2018
Throwback:
It will never be well with Ojukwu who remained plump and well fed throughout the war, but refused his people food supplies through the land corridor that was agreed to by Nigeria and the humanitarian agencies.
You again? grin

Ojukwu refused his people food? gahahaha

Your useless Hero (beer) Awolowo aka Rat poison did his worst .

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Biafra - The Effect Of Wartime Mass Starvation. (kwashiorkor) by DerideGull(m): 10:52pm On Mar 25, 2018
Throwback:

You are very ignorant of the facts.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra - The Effect Of Wartime Mass Starvation. (kwashiorkor) by Throwback: 10:54pm On Mar 25, 2018
BrutalJab:

You again? grin

Ojukwu refused his people food? gahahaha

Your useless Hero (beer) Awolowo aka Rat poison did his worst .

We must always remember Ojukwu who tried to win a war with propaganda while he remained well fed, then fled.

OPEN LETTER OF RESIGNATION TO ODUMEGWU OJUKWU

FROM Robert S. Goldstein

Public Relations Representative of Biafra in the United States
(Published in the Morning Post, Lagos, August 17, 1968)

As your Public Relation’s Representative in the United States, it is my distasteful duty to tender my resignation based on the following points:

POINT 1 – In November of 1967 when we met in Umuahia, you and your Cabinet were very impressive. You told me of the woes of your little Republic, that thousands of people had died, were dying and more were prepared to die for freedom’s sake.

You and your Cabinet told me you believed world opinion would help your cause if you could get your story across.
You expressed the opinion that very few if any people in the United States knew of the plight of the Biafrans.

You asked me to tell the world that Britain had teamed up with Russia in a conspiracy with the Federal Government of Nigeria to murder every Ibo in Biafra. You suggested I use my talents to induce the Press to write about the Biafran side of the war, as at that time all news came out of Lagos.

You will recall I did not take the asssignment that day but stayed on several days before deciding to take that job.

To help win the peace

At that time I stated to you and your cabinet that I was taking the assignment making it crystal clear I would try my best to help win the peace not the war.

POINT TWO – I immediately arranged the first world Press conference in Biafra inviting the US Press as well as journalists and television people from England, France, Switzerland, Africa and other parts of the Globe. This was the first news break through. I arranged regular trips into Biafra for the world Press, helped set up stringers, etc., so that your statements and the statements of your Cabinet would be heard.
At that time, I was absolutely positive you were right and your cause was a just one in the best interests of the free world and your countrymen.

POINT THREE – Finally the Republic of Biafra was recognized first by Tanzania, then quickly followed by Gabon, the Ivory Coast and
Zambia. Our public relations work was paying off, world opinion was starting to side with us.

Peace talks were arranged at Kampala. I thought that if anyone walked away from the table it would be the Federal Government. But to my dismay it was Biafra that left the Conference. After all the fighting and killing, I knew that peace would not come easy but I could not understand leaving the Peace Conference until the last point was negotiated and the avenue explored.

POINT FOUR – Then urgent telex messages were received from
‘Biafra’ telling of tens of thousands of people starving in the refugee camps, the villages, the bush country – stating if something weren’t done in the next few months over a million women, children and aged would be starved to death. I immediately contacted the Press, urgently petitioned the State Department for action on their part.

Food, medicine and milk were sent to the only available ports open for immediate shipment to ‘Biafra’ via land routes through Federal and Biafra territory, under the auspices of world organizations such as the International Red Cross among others.

Then came the incredible answer from ‘Biafra’ that land corridors could not be acceptable until there was a complete ceasefire, and that an airlift was the only solution to feed the starving.

representatives of the OAU at Niamey in Niger. I fully expected you to at least accept the world help that was offered your starving
throngs. However, you delayed, hoping to use these unfortunates with world sympathy on their side as a tool to further your ambition to achieve war concessions at the upcoming peace talks in Addis Ababa. Thus innocent victims continue to perish needlessly of starvation, the most agonising death that can befall any living
creature.

POINT FIVE – This was incredible to me. I am now convinced that I have been used by you and your cabinet to help in military
adventures of your origin….using your starving hordes as hostages to negotiate a victory.
If at some later date, following the issuance of this letter, you do concede to allow a mercy land corridor…would you expect me to agree to espouse before the world Press the incredible delay of your decision. What explanation could I honestly give for the needless prolongation of this horror.

Inconceivable acts

I pray this communication may in some small way influence you to move affirmatively, allowing the mercy land corridor to be born.

It is inconceivable to me that you would stop the feeding of
thousands of your countrymen (under auspicies of world
organizations such as the International Red Cross, World Council of Churches and many more) via a land corridor which is the only
practical way to bring in food to help at this time. It is inconcievable to me that men of good faith would try to twist world opinion in such a manner as to deceive people into believing that the
starvation and hunger that is consuming ‘Biafra’ is a plot of Britian, Nigeria and others to commit genocide.

POINT SIX – I cannot in all conscience serve you any longer. Nor can I be a party to suppressing the fact that your starving thousands have the food, medicine and milk available to them…..it can and is ready to be delivered through international organizations to you. Only your constant refusal has stopped its delivery.

I am this date, tendering my resignation and am returning to Mr. Collins Obih of the African Continental Bank all the fees you have given me (Letter of Credit No. 354 $400,000 US.)

I have sent your representative in New York a Bond in the amount of 800.000 pounds that I was holding in your behalf. I have also this date, sent the Bond of 200,000 pounds issues by the Central Bank of Nigeria back to them for disposal.

POINT SEVEN – I am now convinced that one Nigeria is the only solution to peace. I also call upon you Mr. Ojukwu to allow your starving people to be fed. Their well-being is of deep concern to me as well as other right thinking people of the world. Your acting in the utmost haste in this matter is in my opinion the first step toward any lasting peace in your country.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra - The Effect Of Wartime Mass Starvation. (kwashiorkor) by Throwback: 10:55pm On Mar 25, 2018
POINT SEVEN – I am now convinced that one Nigeria is the only solution to peace. I also call upon you Mr. Ojukwu to allow your starving people to be fed. Their well-being is of deep concern to me as well as other right thinking people of the world. Your acting in the utmost haste in this matter is in my opinion the first step toward any lasting peace in your country.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra - The Effect Of Wartime Mass Starvation. (kwashiorkor) by Throwback: 10:55pm On Mar 25, 2018
POINT SIX – I cannot in all conscience serve you any longer. Nor can I be a party to suppressing the fact that your starving thousands have the food, medicine and milk available to them…..it can and is ready to be delivered through international organizations to you. Only your constant refusal has stopped its delivery.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra - The Effect Of Wartime Mass Starvation. (kwashiorkor) by Throwback: 10:58pm On Mar 25, 2018
POINT FIVE – This was incredible to me. I am now convinced that I have been used by you and your cabinet to help in military
adventures of your origin….using your starving hordes as hostages to negotiate a victory.

If at some later date, following the issuance of this letter, you do concede to allow a mercy land corridor…would you expect me to agree to espouse before the world Press the incredible delay of your decision. What explanation could I honestly give for the needless prolongation of this horror.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra - The Effect Of Wartime Mass Starvation. (kwashiorkor) by raumdeuter: 11:03pm On Mar 25, 2018
No wonder Ojuku died deaf dumb and miserable

The spirit of the starved children dealt with him

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra - The Effect Of Wartime Mass Starvation. (kwashiorkor) by DerideGull(m): 11:03pm On Mar 25, 2018
Throwback:

We must always remember Ojukwu who tried to win a war with propaganda while he remained well fed, then fled.

OPEN LETTER OF RESIGNATION TO ODUMEGWU OJUKWU

FROM Robert S. Goldstein

Public Relations Representative of Biafra in the United States
(Published in the Morning Post, Lagos, August 17, 1968)

As your Public Relation’s Representative in the United States, it is my distasteful duty to tender my resignation based on the following points:

POINT 1 – In November of 1967 when we met in Umuahia, you and your Cabinet were very impressive. You told me of the woes of your little Republic, that thousands of people had died, were dying and more were prepared to die for freedom’s sake.

You and your Cabinet told me you believed world opinion would help your cause if you could get your story across.
You expressed the opinion that very few if any people in the United States knew of the plight of the Biafrans.

You asked me to tell the world that Britain had teamed up with Russia in a conspiracy with the Federal Government of Nigeria to murder every Ibo in Biafra. You suggested I use my talents to induce the Press to write about the Biafran side of the war, as at that time all news came out of Lagos.

You will recall I did not take the asssignment that day but stayed on several days before deciding to take that job.

To help win the peace

At that time I stated to you and your cabinet that I was taking the assignment making it crystal clear I would try my best to help win the peace not the war.

POINT TWO – I immediately arranged the first world Press conference in Biafra inviting the US Press as well as journalists and television people from England, France, Switzerland, Africa and other parts of the Globe. This was the first news break through. I arranged regular trips into Biafra for the world Press, helped set up stringers, etc., so that your statements and the statements of your Cabinet would be heard.
At that time, I was absolutely positive you were right and your cause was a just one in the best interests of the free world and your countrymen.

POINT THREE – Finally the Republic of Biafra was recognized first by Tanzania, then quickly followed by Gabon, the Ivory Coast and
Zambia. Our public relations work was paying off, world opinion was starting to side with us.

Peace talks were arranged at Kampala. I thought that if anyone walked away from the table it would be the Federal Government. But to my dismay it was Biafra that left the Conference. After all the fighting and killing, I knew that peace would not come easy but I could not understand leaving the Peace Conference until the last point was negotiated and the avenue explored.

POINT FOUR – Then urgent telex messages were received from
‘Biafra’ telling of tens of thousands of people starving in the refugee camps, the villages, the bush country – stating if something weren’t done in the next few months over a million women, children and aged would be starved to death. I immediately contacted the Press, urgently petitioned the State Department for action on their part.

creature.

Inconceivable acts

I pray this communication may in some small way influence you to move affirmatively, allowing the mercy land corridor to be born.

It is inconceivable to me that you would stop the feeding of
thousands of your countrymen (under auspicies of world
organizations such as the International Red Cross, World Council of Churches and many more) via a land corridor which is the only
practical way to bring in food to help at this time. It is inconcievable to me that men of good faith would try to twist world opinion in such a manner as to deceive people into believing that the
starvation and hunger that is consuming ‘Biafra’ is a plot of Britian, Nigeria and others to commit genocide.

I am this date, tendering my resignation and am returning to Mr. Collins Obih of the African Continental Bank all the fees you have given me (Letter of Credit No. 354 $400,000 US.)

I have sent your representative in New York a Bond in the amount of 800.000 pounds that I was holding in your behalf. I have also this date, sent the Bond of 200,000 pounds issues by the Central Bank of Nigeria back to them for disposal.

Did your so-called Robert S. Goldstein ever set foot in Biafra? Most Nigerian lacked the intellect of constructive reasoning. It is said narrative of the war is best told by the victor. It is unfortunate you make a fool out of yourself by hedging on crap written in Lagos in 1968. I know you could swore to the crap that Lt Col Francis Fajuiyi demanded to die with Ironsi. What a joke.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra - The Effect Of Wartime Mass Starvation. (kwashiorkor) by Throwback: 11:05pm On Mar 25, 2018
DerideGull:

You are very ignorant of the facts.

If I am ignorant of facts, was Robert Goldstein who was employed by Ojukwu to help manage the PR propaganda of Biafra, also ignorant?

Ojukwu wanted to to win a war at all cost.

Same way Nnamdi KANU wanted to have Biafra with a deliberate plan to ensure that Igbos are massacred across Nigeria to act as a catalyst. So he kept on trying to provoke other tribes to unleash mayhem on the Igbos, while he stationed his cameras ready to capture a bloodbath against his own people.

12 Likes

Re: Biafra - The Effect Of Wartime Mass Starvation. (kwashiorkor) by Sctests: 11:05pm On Mar 25, 2018
Throwback:

This yoruba man, why do you enjoy gallivanting on every Biafran thread with your poisonous mouth and how come the mods allow you to continue your festival of stupidity all over the cyberspace?

When the Igbos respond back with greater ferocity, you beat a quick retreat and cry that 'Igbo hates you' to the partial mods.

Don't you have pressing issues to attend to. Issues like preserving the human skull you obtained last night from soka forest?

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra - The Effect Of Wartime Mass Starvation. (kwashiorkor) by Throwback: 11:07pm On Mar 25, 2018
raumdeuter:

That is my belief too.

He died a handicapped vegetable and got to feel the pains he inflicted on others from a position of safe comfort.

Him and his soldiers kept on boasting that they will rather have weapons than food.

He wasted lives in a bid to win the war by famine propaganda and mercy. While still trying to secretly airlift weapons into Biafra.

Biafra did not surrender, yet they were expecting mercy before surrender.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra - The Effect Of Wartime Mass Starvation. (kwashiorkor) by Throwback: 11:09pm On Mar 25, 2018
Sctests:

This yoruba man, why do you enjoy gallivanting on every Biafran thread with your poisonous mouth and how come the mods allow you to continue your festival of stupidity all over the cyberspace?

When the Igbos respond back with greater ferocity, you beat a quick retreat and cry that 'Igbo hates you' to the partial mods.

Don't you have pressing issues to attend to. Issues like preserving the human skull you obtained last night from soka forest?

You can post your own propaganda but I cannot post facts to expose your lies?

Did I create this thread?

Why are you scared of the truth?

8 Likes

Re: Biafra - The Effect Of Wartime Mass Starvation. (kwashiorkor) by Throwback: 11:14pm On Mar 25, 2018
DerideGull:

Did your so-called Robert S. Goldstein ever set foot in Biafra? Most Nigerian lacked the intellect of constructive reasoning. It is said narrative of the war is best told by the victor. It is unfortunate you make a fool out of yourself by hedging on crap written in Lagos in 1968. I know you could swore to the crap that Lt Col Francis Fajuiyi demanded to die with Ironsi. What a joke.

Despite statements from Ironsi's wife, Fajuyi's sister that was present, and the military witnesses of that arrest of the military president Ironsi that was a guest of Fajuyi, who the Northern mutineers had no quarrel with, you still hold on to your ingratitude in bold?

Anyway, it is good expose for my sophisticated Yorubas who do not understand that man can be arrogant and eternally ungrateful, yet same man is expecting loyalty and always lamenting about betrayals.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra - The Effect Of Wartime Mass Starvation. (kwashiorkor) by Sctests: 11:16pm On Mar 25, 2018
raumdeuter:

You yorubas are always good at revising history and begging people to swallow your lies. Many of which have been bursted here severally.

you luciferous yorubas are only who lied that none of Ojukwu family members fought in war. You promoted the propaganda that 'ojukwu family were enjoying while others were dying at the war front' but the truth is that Ojukwu's blood brother Lt. Bigger died fight side by side with Nzeogwu. A truth you wanted hidden.

Little did your half-baked revisionists envisage that one day the internet will be invented and blow your lies to smithreens. Today you guys now look ridiculous.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra - The Effect Of Wartime Mass Starvation. (kwashiorkor) by raumdeuter: 11:19pm On Mar 25, 2018
Throwback:
That is my belief too.
He died a handicapped vegetable and got to feel the pains he inflicted on others from a position of safe comfort.
Him and his soldiers kept on boasting that they will rather have weapons than food.
He wasted lives in a bid to win the war by famine propaganda and mercy.
Biafra did not surrender, yet they were expecting mercy before surrender.

That is the plain truth, while the populace starved, Ojuku and his family were well fed. All attempts to bring supplies to Biafra was thwarted by Ojukwu because he wanted to control the narrative of how inhuman the opponent were.

I think he suffered in his dying days and his legacy is now in ruins, He could not win a single election in any capcity, Non of his children is accorded any respect and his youngest wife is now a form of national bedroom entertainment for the likes of Goodluck Jonathan, FFK, Robert Okonkwo and Peter Obi

8 Likes

Re: Biafra - The Effect Of Wartime Mass Starvation. (kwashiorkor) by raumdeuter: 11:20pm On Mar 25, 2018
Sctests:

You yorubas are always good at revising history and begging people to swallow your lies. Many of which have been bursted here severally.

you luciferous yorubas are only who lied that none of Ojukwu family members fought in war. You promoted the propaganda that 'ojukwu family were enjoying while other were dying at the war front' but the truth is that Ojukwu's blood brother Lt. Bigger died fight side by side with Nzeogwu.

Little did your half-baked revisionists envisage that one day the internet will be invented and blow your lies to smithreens. Today you guys now look ridiculous.

Like you have pictures of innocent kids starving, show us pictures of any of Ojukwus family that was starving during the war. How was Ojukwu able to get food to feed his family but the populace had to starve to death and atimes resort to cannibalism

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra - The Effect Of Wartime Mass Starvation. (kwashiorkor) by DerideGull(m): 11:21pm On Mar 25, 2018
Throwback:

If I am ignorant of facts, was Robert Goldstein who was employed by Ojukwu to help manage the PR propaganda of Biafra, also ignorant?

Ojukwu wanted to to win a war at all cost.

Same way Nnamd KANU wanted to have Biafra with a deliberate plan to ensure that Igbos are massacred across Nigeria to act as a catalyst. So he kept on trying to provoke other tribes to unleash mayhem on the Igbos, while he stationed his cameras ready to capture a bloodbath against his own people.

I guess you are one of those dumbass Nigerians who have never seen MMA but tell good tales of streets in London. It is absolutely idiotic for a so-called PR person to talk on issue he or she does not have first hand information. The so-called Robert Goldstein never set foot on Biafra yet know about the food corridor in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra - The Effect Of Wartime Mass Starvation. (kwashiorkor) by Throwback: 11:22pm On Mar 25, 2018
raumdeuter:

That is the plain truth, while the populace starved, Ojuku and his family were well fed. All attempts to bring supplies to Biafra was thwarted by Ojukwu because he wanted to control the narrative of how inhuman the opponent were.

I think he suffered in his dying days and his legacy is now in ruins, He could not win a single election in any capcity, Non of his children is accorded any respect and his youngest wife is now a form of national bedroom entertainment for the likes of Goodluck Jonathan, FFK, Robert Okonkwo and Peter Obi

His greatest achievement apart sacrificing his own people, is that his philandering manhood lives on.

His friend who did not take note to keep his daughter away from Ojukwu, would shed tears for the rest of his life as Ojukwu became the father of his grandchildren.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra - The Effect Of Wartime Mass Starvation. (kwashiorkor) by DerideGull(m): 11:26pm On Mar 25, 2018
Throwback:

Despite statements from Ironsi's wife, Fajuyi's sister that was present, and the military witnesses of that arrest of the military president Ironsi that was a guest of Fajuyi, who the Northern mutineers had no quarrel with, you still hold on to your ingratitude in bold?

Anyway, it is good expose for my sophisticated Yorubas who do not understand that man can be arrogant and eternally ungrateful, yet same man is expecting loyalty and always lamenting about betrayals.

Arrant nonsense!!! Francis Fajuiyi's sister was not in the room and probably was not in government house in Ibadan on July 29, 1966. The military men who were in the room and understood the military parlance have publically dismissed the crap as the propaganda from the western regional publication of 1967. Yari.ba peeps are full of it.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra - The Effect Of Wartime Mass Starvation. (kwashiorkor) by Throwback: 11:27pm On Mar 25, 2018
Sctests:

you luciferous yorubas are only who lied that none of Ojukwu family members fought in war. You promoted the propaganda that 'ojukwu family were enjoying while other were dying at the war front' but the truth is that Ojukwu's blood brother Lt. Bigger died fight side by side with Nzeogwu.

Is it true that Ojukwu was a bastard who was born by his father's housemaid, but the father was forced to accept him later on as a devout Catholic?

Isn't it an irony that same Ojukwu would also deny his first child and boy, Sylvester Debe Ojukwu, who was born to him by the first wife he divorced early.

Even in his will, he remembered his Hausa daughter but still did not recognise Debe Ojukwu despite all the care the bastard man showered on his father after he became an invalid due to too much of Viagra to satisfy Bianca.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra - The Effect Of Wartime Mass Starvation. (kwashiorkor) by Throwback: 11:30pm On Mar 25, 2018
DerideGull:

Arrant nonsense!!! Francis Fajuiyi's sister was not in the room and probably was not in government house in Ibadan on July 29, 1966. The military men who were in the room and understood the military parlance have publically dismissed the crap as the propaganda from the western regional publication of 1967. Yrai.ba peeps are full of it.

You are too eager to dismiss historic acts of love, support and courage from the Yorubas to the Igbos, but will still lament in the future that the Yorubas are betraying you who never did anything to earn the expected loyalty.

Can the Igbos be pleased ever?

7 Likes

Re: Biafra - The Effect Of Wartime Mass Starvation. (kwashiorkor) by cKaiser: 11:32pm On Mar 25, 2018
Below is a book written by Chief CC Onoh, Ojukwus friend and inlaw where he called Ojukwu a cantankerous coward

https://books.google.com/books/about/A_View_Into_History.html?id=aZwPAQAAMAAJ

I am certain they will soon say Chief Onoh is Yoruba or didnt know Ojukwu

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra - The Effect Of Wartime Mass Starvation. (kwashiorkor) by cKaiser: 11:34pm On Mar 25, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra - The Effect Of Wartime Mass Starvation. (kwashiorkor) by Throwback: 11:35pm On Mar 25, 2018
cKaiser:

Below is a book written by Chief CC Onoh, Ojukwus friend and inlaw where he called Ojukwu a cantankerous coward

Even Gowon rightly called him a coward.

If his own father could summon the courage to accept an ugly bastard as his son, why would Ojukwu refuse to accept his own son who was born by his divorced wife?

Indeed Ojukwu was a coward, but his manhood had courage to have fathered grandchildren for his own friend and political associate.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra - The Effect Of Wartime Mass Starvation. (kwashiorkor) by Throwback: 11:39pm On Mar 25, 2018
Biafra ended up surrendering unconditionally!

When they held some aces to negotiate a conditional surrender, arrogance and Igbo "wisdom" did not let them take the right step.

In the end, unconditional surrender was their lot, while Ojukwu remained in Abidjan, enjoy high society life and moving from one Igbo wh0re to another, as much as were willing to go service their coward leader.

5 Likes

Re: Biafra - The Effect Of Wartime Mass Starvation. (kwashiorkor) by Omololu2121: 12:10am On Mar 26, 2018
Throwback:
Biafra ended up surrendering unconditionally!

When they held some aces to negotiate a conditional surrender, arrogance and Igbo "wisdom" did not let them take the right step.

In the end, unconditional surrender was their lot, while Ojukwu remained in Abidjan, enjoy high society life and moving from one Igbo wh0re to another, as much as were willing to go service their coward leader.
ojuiku was pardon by a Fulani man,and joined a Fulani man party.

Ojuiku and JTU ironsi were so greedy,they declared war on the Niger delta after Isaac jasper adaka boro declared the Niger delta an independent state,ojuiku and ironsi never supported him,instead they went to war and crush adaka boro men.

Yeebos are hypocrite

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra - The Effect Of Wartime Mass Starvation. (kwashiorkor) by deji17: 12:17am On Mar 26, 2018
cKaiser:

I am certain they will soon say Chief Onoh is Yoruba or didnt know Ojukwu

Ojukwu the cantankerous coward - CC.Onoh (Ojukwu Friend and Father In - Law).. Hahahahahaha grin

3 Likes

Re: Biafra - The Effect Of Wartime Mass Starvation. (kwashiorkor) by Throwback: 12:23am On Mar 26, 2018
Omololu2121:
ojuiku was pardon by a Fulani man,and joined a Fulani man party.

Ojuiku and JTU ironsi were so greedy,they declared war on the Niger delta after Isaac jasper adaka boro declared the Niger delta an independent state,ojuiku and ironsi never supported him,instead they went to war and crush adaka boro men.

Yeebos are hypocrite

I even forgot that one, yet they will call Adaka Boro a traitor and be telling his departed soul "Good Morning", whenever the Ijaws are celebrating his posthumous birthday.

Only babies do not know that Igbos are very hypocritical about their lamentations.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bronx Is Just Like Mushin, Never Date Anyone From There - Nigerian Man Warns / Peter Obi Set To Unveil Datti Baba-ahmed As Vp Candidate / Ekiti Governor Urges Nigerians To Live In Peace, Harmony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.