Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,399 members, 7,812,173 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

Prof Osinbajo Reply Omokri With Proof Of #150bn Released For Sharing - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof Osinbajo Reply Omokri With Proof Of #150bn Released For Sharing (5849 Views)

Twitter User Comes For Reno Omokri With His Wife’s Photos (photos) / Eyebrows Saga: Follower Confronts Reno Omokri With His Wife's Picture / Lauretta Onochie Mocks Reno Omokri With "During And After Looting Photos" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prof Osinbajo Reply Omokri With Proof Of #150bn Released For Sharing by Nobody: 8:38am On Mar 22, 2018
MrPolitics:
This doesn't prove that the money was used otherwise though
And I'm pretty sure Jan 20th isn't 2 weeks away from March 28th.
The VP said 2 weeks to the elections

The thing just tire me.
January 20th to March 28th is more than 2weeks, moreover the money was use for the purchase of military ammunitions, till today they have not called Mrs okonjo iwela to come answer questions or even arrest her.

I just pray another government to take over power, then we will know the kind of atrocities committed by this government.

1 Like

Re: Prof Osinbajo Reply Omokri With Proof Of #150bn Released For Sharing by MaziOmenuko: 9:20am On Mar 22, 2018
Okoroawusa:

What is this one saying?

Sorry, its far above your mental capacity. Should I break it down further for you?
Re: Prof Osinbajo Reply Omokri With Proof Of #150bn Released For Sharing by Ken4Christ: 2:42pm On Mar 22, 2018
higherpower:

Even when someone needs a proof?

Looking back is not absolutely wrong but it should not be our focus. The manner and way this government is always making reference to the immediate past administration is absolutely unnecessary. That is why we voted them in.
Re: Prof Osinbajo Reply Omokri With Proof Of #150bn Released For Sharing by higherpower: 3:36pm On Mar 22, 2018
Ken4Christ:

Looking back is not absolutely wrong but it should not be our focus. The manner and way this government is always making reference to the immediate past administration is absolutely unnecessary. That is why we voted them in.
If you are a Christian, you will notice that Judas betrayed our Lord and that was really bad. But over 2000 years, Judas name is always mentioned. The rot of the previous govts especially that of GEJ who happens to come from my area can never be overemphasized.
Re: Prof Osinbajo Reply Omokri With Proof Of #150bn Released For Sharing by Ken4Christ: 10:57pm On Mar 22, 2018
higherpower:

If you are a Christian, you will notice that Judas betrayed our Lord and that was really bad. But over 2000 years, Judas name is always mentioned. The rot of the previous govts especially that of GEJ who happens to come from my area can never be overemphasized.

Nigerians generally are overly corrupt. This present government is not any different. You may not know how corrupt they are until a new government comes in. We need God fearing leaders. This is our prayer.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olatoye Temitope (aka Sugar) Is Dead. / Just Imagine If This Kind Of Person Slap You!! / Upto 12 Million IPOB Members Will Be Live At Nnnamdi Kanus Parents Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.