Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

BREAKING: No Money Was Found In My House – Boroh Read More At: Https://www.vang - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: No Money Was Found In My House – Boroh Read More At: Https://www.vang (410 Views)

Abacha Loot: Emirs, Chiefs Consulted When Money Was Kept Overseas - Al-Mustapha / EFCC Arraigns General Boroh, Moriki For N975m Amnesty Fraud (Photos) / $9m Cash Discovered In Paul Boroh's House, EFCC Arrests Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: No Money Was Found In My House – Boroh Read More At: Https://www.vang by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 4:02pm On Mar 21, 2018
ABUJA- The embattled former Special Assistant to the President on Niger Delta and Coordinator of Amnesty Programme, Brig. Gen. Paul Boroh has dismissed the reports in the media claiming that the operatives of the Economic and Financial Crime Commission (EFCC) and Office of the National Security Adviser (ONSA) discovered $9 million cash at his residence. Paul Boroh Addressing the press on Wednesday, the Wife of the former Amnesty boss, Mrs. Ibinye Boroh told the media that no cash was found in their house and described the allegation as fabrication of lies, false, malicious and calculated attempt to mislead the public. ‘‘My attention has been drawn to the publication in some of the Nigerian media particularly the front page of Thisday Newspaper to the effect that $9million was recovered by the operatives of the EFCC from our house and premises in the course of their search. ‘‘This is to inform the general public that no cash was discovered and could not have been discovered by government operatives during their search in our house last Monday. ‘‘The publication by a section of the press stating the contrary is fabricated, false in its entirety, malicious and calculated to mislead the public. Details later…

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/03/breaking-no-money-was-found-in-my-house-boroh/
Re: BREAKING: No Money Was Found In My House – Boroh Read More At: Https://www.vang by freeze001(f): 4:25pm On Mar 21, 2018
Hmmm! Naija, land of drama and magic

(1) (Reply)

Closed / Buhari Administration Is A Total Failure - Obasanjo Insists / BREAKING: Nigeria Loses Another Lawmaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.