Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,985 members, 7,821,432 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Woman Kneels Down To Thank Her Husband After Graduating With PhD, See Reactions - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Kneels Down To Thank Her Husband After Graduating With PhD, See Reactions (60553 Views)

My 29-Year-Old Son Still Wants Me To Be Feeding Him After Graduating / Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband / 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Kneels Down To Thank Her Husband After Graduating With PhD, See Reactions by LesbianBoy(m): 5:31pm On Mar 21, 2018
Meanwhile......Cococandy wee nor like this grin grin grin grin
Re: Woman Kneels Down To Thank Her Husband After Graduating With PhD, See Reactions by greatman247(m): 5:31pm On Mar 21, 2018
greatnaija01:
PhD.... wow. He sent her there na.... no be by her power... so he has to thank her sponsor... like a Daughter thanking her FATHER.

Its a good thing

Na everyone sponsored dey remember good things done to them? This one na correct woman and if na some women after graduating them go start robbing shoulders with their husbands. And start competing with him in the house. If he says one them go say 30 especially those arrogant ones with bad mouth and attitudes.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Kneels Down To Thank Her Husband After Graduating With PhD, See Reactions by lonlytroy(m): 5:31pm On Mar 21, 2018
iMUMUweh:
shocked

typical village girl

she wanted to bring out his deek and blow away his sorrows but the husband whispered to her to save it for the other room

shocked

Re: Woman Kneels Down To Thank Her Husband After Graduating With PhD, See Reactions by femi4: 5:31pm On Mar 21, 2018
Graduated from PhD..how?
Re: Woman Kneels Down To Thank Her Husband After Graduating With PhD, See Reactions by Follygunners: 5:33pm On Mar 21, 2018
Papiikush:

like you kiss

Begin dey run games, my guy. Nothing do you! cool
Re: Woman Kneels Down To Thank Her Husband After Graduating With PhD, See Reactions by freecocoa(f): 5:33pm On Mar 21, 2018
There's nothing wrong with what she did, she's only showing how grateful she is for his support. Though one still can be grateful without kneeling, however, she did nothing wrong.

1 Like

Re: Woman Kneels Down To Thank Her Husband After Graduating With PhD, See Reactions by nairavsdollars(f): 5:35pm On Mar 21, 2018
stale news. nairaland mods, are u ok?
Re: Woman Kneels Down To Thank Her Husband After Graduating With PhD, See Reactions by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 21, 2018
Beauty, Brain and RESPECTFUL....

What a combination...
Rarely find such Ladies now....
Please are all her sisters married..??

We need Family Collabo

4 Likes

Re: Woman Kneels Down To Thank Her Husband After Graduating With PhD, See Reactions by Follygunners: 5:35pm On Mar 21, 2018
kereman1:
Yoruba woman

i guess her name is FOLASHADE

Anything wrong in a lady embracing her culture, norms and values? undecided No dem dem na... grin
Re: Woman Kneels Down To Thank Her Husband After Graduating With PhD, See Reactions by bakbravo(m): 5:35pm On Mar 21, 2018
Stale news... This happened over a year ago
Re: Woman Kneels Down To Thank Her Husband After Graduating With PhD, See Reactions by osazeeblue01: 5:36pm On Mar 21, 2018
That's humility.
Re: Woman Kneels Down To Thank Her Husband After Graduating With PhD, See Reactions by Spoilt4toto: 5:37pm On Mar 21, 2018
benzene00:
That woman is very disrespectful..

I expected her to knee down and bring out the man's rooster and suck the life out of it
one word for you, G. O. A. T.
Re: Woman Kneels Down To Thank Her Husband After Graduating With PhD, See Reactions by kereman1: 5:37pm On Mar 21, 2018
Follygunners:

Anything wrong in a lady embracing her culture, norms and values? undecided No dem dem na... grin

u are getting me wrong,
the FOLASHADE i know can give BJ,
Re: Woman Kneels Down To Thank Her Husband After Graduating With PhD, See Reactions by Nobody: 5:39pm On Mar 21, 2018
Nothing wrong with it.
Re: Woman Kneels Down To Thank Her Husband After Graduating With PhD, See Reactions by Follygunners: 5:39pm On Mar 21, 2018
kereman1:

u are getting me wrong,
the FOLASHADE i know can give BJ,

Na you sabi.. D same the Amarachi I sabi... 10 guys dey run marathon on top am...
Re: Woman Kneels Down To Thank Her Husband After Graduating With PhD, See Reactions by hokafor(m): 5:41pm On Mar 21, 2018
Now tell me why won't her husband do more and more for her, and respect her like a Queen. To win a Man's heart is very simple for a smart woman.

1 Like

Re: Woman Kneels Down To Thank Her Husband After Graduating With PhD, See Reactions by AdeniyiA(m): 5:43pm On Mar 21, 2018
marunga:
There is nothing wrong, what I'm seeing is a *beautiful ,good and humble wife. More blessing to her.
*fixed
Iwalewa
Re: Woman Kneels Down To Thank Her Husband After Graduating With PhD, See Reactions by itsandi(m): 5:44pm On Mar 21, 2018
Old news angry
Re: Woman Kneels Down To Thank Her Husband After Graduating With PhD, See Reactions by blackjack21(m): 5:46pm On Mar 21, 2018
MhizzAJ:
Kneeling down to greet your husband doesn't mean you are well mannered or it doesn't mean you have home training.

Her husband must have been very nice to her then

What does means that you're well mannered and how can we know? undecided

1 Like

Re: Woman Kneels Down To Thank Her Husband After Graduating With PhD, See Reactions by babalonimi: 5:46pm On Mar 21, 2018
I sight prof Justice CSE LAUTECH
Re: Woman Kneels Down To Thank Her Husband After Graduating With PhD, See Reactions by kereman1: 5:48pm On Mar 21, 2018
Follygunners:

Na you sabi.. D same the Amarachi I sabi... 10 guys dey run marathon on top am...

guy dont even go there, u cant compare yoruba girls with igbo girls with their urge for sex, cos most yoruba girls dont need wooing to open leg, with just a wink u can just Bleep her,

btw FOLASHADE's nick name is OPEN SEASON

1 Like

Re: Woman Kneels Down To Thank Her Husband After Graduating With PhD, See Reactions by hatedisplace: 5:49pm On Mar 21, 2018
madridguy:
Better Africa woman.
kneel down for husband ke. Did he kneel down for me when I enter theater to have children for him?

1 Like

Re: Woman Kneels Down To Thank Her Husband After Graduating With PhD, See Reactions by XingXhang(m): 5:49pm On Mar 21, 2018
MhizzAJ:
Kneeling down to greet your husband doesn't mean you are well mannered or it doesn't mean you have home training.

TO MEN, It means a girl or lady is well mannered.

A girl that is rude and ill-trained will never do it, no matter what he does.
Re: Woman Kneels Down To Thank Her Husband After Graduating With PhD, See Reactions by MisterGrace: 5:50pm On Mar 21, 2018
MhizzAJ:

It does. Don't twist this.
Re: Woman Kneels Down To Thank Her Husband After Graduating With PhD, See Reactions by Crixina(f): 5:54pm On Mar 21, 2018
Mrs Uduak Onofiok Luke

Wife to RT. Hon. Onofiok Luke, Speaker Akwa Ibom state house of Assembly

1 Like

Re: Woman Kneels Down To Thank Her Husband After Graduating With PhD, See Reactions by mike404(m): 5:54pm On Mar 21, 2018
MhizzAJ:

SENSE YOU NOR GREE GETangry

1 Like

Re: Woman Kneels Down To Thank Her Husband After Graduating With PhD, See Reactions by madridguy(m): 5:58pm On Mar 21, 2018
You mean you cannot kneel down for your husband?

hatedisplace:
kneel down for husband ke. Did he kneel down for me when I enter theater to have children for him?
Re: Woman Kneels Down To Thank Her Husband After Graduating With PhD, See Reactions by Nobody: 5:58pm On Mar 21, 2018
IVORY2009:
[s][/s]

U live in a man's world.....

Lie to yourself...

2 Likes

Re: Woman Kneels Down To Thank Her Husband After Graduating With PhD, See Reactions by opribo(m): 5:59pm On Mar 21, 2018
I keep repeating it, you can't give what you don't have.
In our society today hardly will you see ordinary certificate holder honour her husband in public like this.

Take a look at that woman again. She is natural, she is beautiful and well mannered, she is highly educated and obviously she must be highly God fearing and faithful.

Such are the qualities real women are made of. I'm proud of her and I congratulate her and her family. Above all I hail her parents for good quality upbringing. I am hay to see this picture.
Re: Woman Kneels Down To Thank Her Husband After Graduating With PhD, See Reactions by Follygunners: 5:59pm On Mar 21, 2018
kereman1:

guy dont even go there, u cant compare yoruba girls with igbo girls with their urge for sex, cos most yoruba girls dont need wooing to open leg, with just a wink u can just Bleep her,

btw FOLASHADE's nick name is OPEN SEASON

I can bet my life NOT a single Yoruba chic go even wait to listen to whatever an Okoro has to blab. There's a reason Igbo chics run after Yoruba guys. Too much SWag... cool you know what I mean. S outh W esterners A re G ood! cool

Amarachi nick name na OPEN SESAME grin grin
Re: Woman Kneels Down To Thank Her Husband After Graduating With PhD, See Reactions by GoodFaith: 6:00pm On Mar 21, 2018
There was a girl 1 met she was 20 year , I was 30, She was in college in different state but I move to her home state
She fail to go back to school
Few year later we broke up
I kept telling her to go back to school to finish her undergraduate
Few year later she went back to school finish her undergraduate and did her master
She posted on her Facebook that she has completed her Master degree
I sent her an email that she fail to say thanks to me, I was just playing
I got a very nice message from her thanking me-I didn't contribute any thing to school or doing anything for her
All i did was push her to finish school

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. / My Daughter Celebrates Her Birthday Today / Marriage: Before And After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.