Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,008 members, 7,810,799 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:39 PM

39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married (82235 Views)

Wife Pranks Husband She Is Going Out In Skimpy, Curves Revealing Outfit / Just Married 50 Years Ago: Cute Pictures Of My Parents' Wedding Anniversary. / Woman Kneels Down To Thank Her Husband After Graduating With PhD, See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married by teebiggs(m): 7:51pm On Oct 04, 2018
A photo of a 39 years old woman kneeling to serve her 19 years old husband she just got married to his dinner that just surfaced online has got social media users talking.

According to report, the woman and the young man just tied the knots and photos from their wedding ceremony that was shared on popular social media platform Facebook has since gone viral. See some of their photos below...

See more photos of them here >> http://www.mayornaijablog.com/2018/10/photos-39-years-old-woman-kneels-to.html

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married by youngest85(m): 7:52pm On Oct 04, 2018
I envy this guy o

I wish to meet someone of my mum's age

97 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married by gaby(m): 7:52pm On Oct 04, 2018
Hahaha....

Agbaya cradle robber...

We the "menist" no go gree..

We won't take this...
Enjoy my siggy

106 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married by LuciferKristi: 7:53pm On Oct 04, 2018
Na dem ooo grin
Awon feminists & evening newspapers...

Na dem dem

The spirit of menopause inside this woman go overpower pocohantas own o!

235 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married by daviesblaze(m): 7:53pm On Oct 04, 2018
small boy with big dicki spotted. keep it real bro. grin grin

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married by Nobody: 7:54pm On Oct 04, 2018
embarassed

1 Like

Re: 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married by Nukilia: 7:57pm On Oct 04, 2018
Cute couple.. grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married by Oye0404(m): 7:58pm On Oct 04, 2018
This guy is the real MVP, does it look awkward getting married to a much older woman?

1 Like

Re: 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 04, 2018
See these shameless excuses called Guys cheering him up. Despicable bunch!

Poverty no good o grin

9 Likes

Re: 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 04, 2018
LuciferKristi:
Na dem ooo grin
Awon feminists & evening newspapers...

Na dem dem

The spirit of menopause inside this woman go overpower pocohantas own o!

This one pass evening newspaper. This na yesterday paper grin

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married by donstan18: 8:00pm On Oct 04, 2018
Bruhahaha Bruha bruhohoho grin grin

Now this is the bitter reality every 30+ evening newspaper single lady must face, you can't run away from it, no matter how you rant on social media. I mean, this is the bitter reality about submissiveness after forming tigress on social media.

Any lady in her 30s still unmarrried doing boyfriend and sucking preeeeq is a disgrace, valueless, sexually condemned, biological expired, maritally frustrated and should be ashamed of herself.

Tufiakwa!.....Spit on evening newspapers! I'm out.

Returns, gives them a hard knock for not being married. I'm out again.

Returns again with rope for them to take the best decision of their life........

79 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married by Quigley: 8:04pm On Oct 04, 2018
If you haven't had sex with a milf, you are missing. Older women are God's gift to young men!!

97 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married by Olalan(m): 8:10pm On Oct 04, 2018
All for the cameras.....
BTW what's all the crazy craze about Dating older women.....
Re: 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married by daviesblaze(m): 8:24pm On Oct 04, 2018
MariaLavina:

Poverty no good o grin
so you think say na only women like better thing abi grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married by Bluezy13(m): 8:28pm On Oct 04, 2018
MariaLavina:

Poverty no good o grin

Hehehe...

You're single, I suppose??
Re: 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 04, 2018
This is definitely not Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married by Divay22(f): 8:30pm On Oct 04, 2018
They both look like peeps getting ready for spiritual cleansing lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married by kushercain: 8:39pm On Oct 04, 2018
MariaLavina:

Poverty no good o grin

If you like no sit up dey there dey run mouth

[img]https://media1./images/eac25debfcaf51dbab65beebe535400a/tenor.gif?itemid=6218724[/img]

100 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married by Hector09(m): 8:40pm On Oct 04, 2018
Husbands are scarce everywhere even tunisia is now allowing their females to marry non muslim

28 Likes

Re: 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married by Biglittlelois(f): 8:41pm On Oct 04, 2018
Trash, i wonder where the rule of worshipping horseband came from.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married by Mizk(f): 8:46pm On Oct 04, 2018
I see nothing wrong with it, as long as the guy is not underage and they like each other, holier than thou nigerians with over sabi, ladies marry older men, i don't see why guys cant.

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married by Oyindidi(f): 8:50pm On Oct 04, 2018
Lol, I'm not a feminist but I can never do this. Unto watin na?

3 Likes

Re: 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 04, 2018
kushercain:

If you like no sit up dey there dey run mouth

[img]https://media1./images/eac25debfcaf51dbab65beebe535400a/tenor.gif?itemid=6218724[/img]
No worry I will just become rich and get a fresh blood. grin cheesy

Men are cheap nah.

11 Likes

Re: 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married by Oyindidi(f): 8:54pm On Oct 04, 2018
donstan18:
Bruhahaha Bruha bruhohoho grin grin

Now this is the bitter reality every 30+ evening newspaper single lady must face, you can't run away from it, no matter how you rant on social media. I mean, this is the bitter reality about submissiveness after forming tigress on social media.

Any lady in her 30s still unmarrried doing boyfriend and sucking preeeeq is a disgrace, valueless, sexually condemned, biological expired, maritally frustrated and should be ashamed of herself.

Tufiakwa!.....Spit on evening newspapers! I'm out.

Returns, gives them a hard knock for not being married. I'm out again.

Returns again with rope for them to take the best decision of their life........

Evening paper or not, this is rubbish. I married in my early 20s and I didn't do any of this. Any man wey want person to massage him ego all in the name of marriage, make him go buy slave.

9 Likes

Re: 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 04, 2018
Seems haunty don tire for feminism. Hehehe.
At 39, who feminism epp? grin

14 Likes

Re: 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 04, 2018
daviesblaze:
so you think say na only women like better thing abi grin
I tell you bro, grin The world is really changing. Men are becoming wives, It's not easy.

Man pikin must survive grin

5 Likes

Re: 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married by frozen70(f): 8:58pm On Oct 04, 2018
She doesn't have an option

3 Likes

Re: 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 04, 2018
Oyindidi:
Evening paper or not, this is rubbish. I married in my early 20s and I didn't do any of this. Any man wey want person to massage in ego all in the name of marriage, make him go buy slave.
So you really believe that picture?
Believe me, the torment waiting to be unleashed on that kid is doing 3months IT. grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married by Oyindidi(f): 9:05pm On Oct 04, 2018
MariaLavina:
So you really believe that picture?
Believe me, the torment waiting to be unleashed on that kid is doing 3months IT. grin
Never say never, the world is going crazy. grin

1 Like

Re: 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married by Deltayankeeboi: 9:06pm On Oct 04, 2018
I don't understand. What is the meaning of this?
Re: 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married by Nobody: 9:09pm On Oct 04, 2018
Oyindidi:
Never say never, the world is going crazy. grin
lol... We all know women are bossy and troublesome. Only a mature man can handle a Marriage, no be playground.
Once the honeymoon is over, reality will set in. I pity him sha . grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married by Oyindidi(f): 9:12pm On Oct 04, 2018
MariaLavina:
lol... We all know women are bossy and troublesome. Only a mature man can handle a Marriage, no be playground.
Once the honeymoon is over, reality will set in. I pity him sha . grin
grin I no want talk. Most men be like that. Even the toughest be like cat wey them pour water for him wife front.

Women are powerfulgrin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Twin Sisters Impregnated By Their Mother's Fiancé In Nasarawa, Welcome Babies / Black Woman, Her White Husband & Their Child (Photos Go Viral) / Husband Caught His Politician Wife In Bed With Their Adopted Son (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.