Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,693 members, 7,851,376 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:03 PM

Youthful Looking Fayose Spotted In A Public Taxi As He Inspects Projects(pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youthful Looking Fayose Spotted In A Public Taxi As He Inspects Projects(pics) (2072 Views)

Fayose Spotted At Palace Of Soun 2 Support Pdp Governorship Candidate Makinde(pi / Amaechi Caught Sleeping In Calabar As Buhari Was Commissioning Projects (Pics / Governor Fayose Spotted Frying Garri In Ikole, Ekiti (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Youthful Looking Fayose Spotted In A Public Taxi As He Inspects Projects(pics) by zoba88: 6:38pm On Mar 21, 2018
Fayose was at Atinkankan/Old Garage area of Ado-Ekiti to inspect old structures that must give way for his government's urban renewal drive.  Governor Fayose moved from one house to the other as he  interacted one on one with owners of these buildings and agreement was reached on how to pay compensation before demolition.

Fast forward, from interior of the streets, the governor was back on the major road, he stopped a taxi, ventured to open the front door, the door refused to open, obviously the door was faulty, you know those doors which could only be opened by the driver or an 'expert'.

The driver helped him open it, he hopped in and they left. Other aides scampered, there was confusion, confusion about whether to chase the taxi with  your legs, look for a bike or look for your vehicle in the convoy. Forget protocol,  that's Fayose for you.

From opposite Mary Immaculate School, the taxi stopped in front of Skye Bank along Old Garage, Mr. Governor alighted and attended to another assignment. The taxi man was still there, the governor  joined him again, this time around with his commissioner for environment, Otunba Bisi Kolawole  and he drove them from there to the governor's office.  Okada riders later joined the convoy, the streets waved and waved till we got to office.

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/03/fayose-spotted-in-public-taxi-in.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: Youthful Looking Fayose Spotted In A Public Taxi As He Inspects Projects(pics) by zoba88: 6:39pm On Mar 21, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Youthful Looking Fayose Spotted In A Public Taxi As He Inspects Projects(pics) by zoba88: 6:40pm On Mar 21, 2018

1 Like

Re: Youthful Looking Fayose Spotted In A Public Taxi As He Inspects Projects(pics) by Lipscomb(m): 6:49pm On Mar 21, 2018
undecided mischievous.
Re: Youthful Looking Fayose Spotted In A Public Taxi As He Inspects Projects(pics) by Aphrygian(m): 6:58pm On Mar 21, 2018
You are in a taxi and your so called taxi was this heavily guided. Abeg this is showmanship and nothing else.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Youthful Looking Fayose Spotted In A Public Taxi As He Inspects Projects(pics) by NwaNimo1(m): 6:59pm On Mar 21, 2018
Bad guy...,,, see as him no pay full amount for the 2nd to last pic and the driver de hala

See as someone swap the last two pic......lol
Re: Youthful Looking Fayose Spotted In A Public Taxi As He Inspects Projects(pics) by CodeTemplar: 7:04pm On Mar 21, 2018
Is this what good governance is really about? We need increased IGR and not show of half-hearted sympathy.
Re: Youthful Looking Fayose Spotted In A Public Taxi As He Inspects Projects(pics) by Olalan(m): 7:04pm On Mar 21, 2018
Acting to the gallery.
Re: Youthful Looking Fayose Spotted In A Public Taxi As He Inspects Projects(pics) by kimjongJezebel: 7:05pm On Mar 21, 2018
May God bless Peter 'The Rock' Fayose, the man of the people! If all SW leaders were courageous and humane like him, they would have been liberated

7 Likes

Re: Youthful Looking Fayose Spotted In A Public Taxi As He Inspects Projects(pics) by Obdk: 7:11pm On Mar 21, 2018
the greatest Yoruba man ever. dead or alive

5 Likes

Re: Youthful Looking Fayose Spotted In A Public Taxi As He Inspects Projects(pics) by jerflakes(m): 9:51pm On Mar 21, 2018
Aphrygian:
You are in a taxi and your so called taxi was this heavily guided. Abeg this is showmanship and nothing else.

He's the governor for fvcks sake

Whether he is loved by the people or not, he still has enemies

7 Likes

Re: Youthful Looking Fayose Spotted In A Public Taxi As He Inspects Projects(pics) by roundman: 10:30pm On Mar 21, 2018
Fayose!!! anything for the cameras.
Re: Youthful Looking Fayose Spotted In A Public Taxi As He Inspects Projects(pics) by Nobody: 10:43pm On Mar 21, 2018
kimjongJezebel:
May God bless Peter 'The Rock' Fayose, the man of the people! If all SW leaders were courageous and humane like him, they would have been liberated
Joking right?
Fayose humane
Just let me know if u are joking before I say anything about him.
Re: Youthful Looking Fayose Spotted In A Public Taxi As He Inspects Projects(pics) by giftedheart1(m): 11:41pm On Mar 21, 2018
show me an ordinary comedian and I'll show u a comedian who is also a governor
Re: Youthful Looking Fayose Spotted In A Public Taxi As He Inspects Projects(pics) by kimjongJezebel: 11:44pm On Mar 21, 2018
kingkakaone:

Joking right?
Fayose humane
Just let me know if u are joking before I say anything about him.

You don't like him period! SW don't normally like someone who's bold. You prefer to worship coward who keep mute when your rights are being trampled upon. So whatever you will say will be based on that premise

2 Likes

Re: Youthful Looking Fayose Spotted In A Public Taxi As He Inspects Projects(pics) by iluvdonjazzy: 11:52pm On Mar 21, 2018
and so?
Re: Youthful Looking Fayose Spotted In A Public Taxi As He Inspects Projects(pics) by Treasure17(m): 11:53pm On Mar 21, 2018
Weldone oshoko, the okorocha of Ekiti stare.
Re: Youthful Looking Fayose Spotted In A Public Taxi As He Inspects Projects(pics) by Treasure17(m): 11:54pm On Mar 21, 2018
Weldone oshoko, the okorocha of Ekiti state.
Re: Youthful Looking Fayose Spotted In A Public Taxi As He Inspects Projects(pics) by Nobody: 11:58pm On Mar 21, 2018
kimjongJezebel:

You don't like him period! SW don't normally like someone who's bold. You prefer to worship coward who keep mute when your rights are being trampled upon. So whatever you will say will be based on that premise
Why do u think I'm from Southwest because I asked u a question
Why do u think this way, calling someone a coward because u want to vent ur anger?
Well, I'm sorry to have mentioned u in the first place. Even trying to joke for that matter.
By the way, if u are really a lady, try to ignore suspicion so u won't make a mistake .
In case u want to know, I am from Delta state.
Thanks
Re: Youthful Looking Fayose Spotted In A Public Taxi As He Inspects Projects(pics) by Tazdroid(m): 12:03am On Mar 22, 2018
grin grin Whilst that would be slowest the taxi driver would have had to go in his driving career, it may have been worth his time.

1 Like

Re: Youthful Looking Fayose Spotted In A Public Taxi As He Inspects Projects(pics) by justtoodark: 12:25am On Mar 22, 2018
ekiti people are soo slow....

get rid of this guy....
Re: Youthful Looking Fayose Spotted In A Public Taxi As He Inspects Projects(pics) by kimjongJezebel: 1:22am On Mar 22, 2018
kingkakaone:

Why do u think I'm from Southwest because I asked u a question
Why do u think this way, calling someone a coward because u want to vent ur anger?
Well, I'm sorry to have mentioned u in the first place. Even trying to joke for that matter.
By the way, if u are really a lady, try to ignore suspicion so u won't make a mistake .
In case u want to know, I am from Delta state.
Thanks

You need to learn comprehension all over again dear
Re: Youthful Looking Fayose Spotted In A Public Taxi As He Inspects Projects(pics) by Nobody: 4:28am On Mar 22, 2018
Love him or hate him, he has changed what it means to be a Governor. The most creative player in the politics of mass control.
Re: Youthful Looking Fayose Spotted In A Public Taxi As He Inspects Projects(pics) by Annie939(f): 4:34am On Mar 22, 2018
handsome man the day i will catch you hmmmmmmmm
Re: Youthful Looking Fayose Spotted In A Public Taxi As He Inspects Projects(pics) by 2fine2fast(m): 5:04am On Mar 22, 2018
Baba werey. grin

Honestly,we get the leaders we deserve.
Re: Youthful Looking Fayose Spotted In A Public Taxi As He Inspects Projects(pics) by Nobody: 6:29am On Mar 22, 2018
Re: Youthful Looking Fayose Spotted In A Public Taxi As He Inspects Projects(pics) by Jethrolite(m): 9:06am On Mar 22, 2018
Taxi man will close and go home for the day.
Re: Youthful Looking Fayose Spotted In A Public Taxi As He Inspects Projects(pics) by Nobody: 10:03am On Mar 22, 2018
kimjongJezebel:

You need to learn comprehension all over again dear
Thanka and God bless u real good

(1) (Reply)

Professor Wole Soyinka Blasts Mohammadu Buhari / OBIANO Is Not Paying Full Salary. VANGUARD. / Realesing Nnamdi Kanu A Tactics To Destroy PDP/ATIKU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.