Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,199 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Between An Offshore Job And A Teaching Job ... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Between An Offshore Job And A Teaching Job ... (622 Views)

Girls Doing 8-6pm Job And Still Do Hookup / Man Loses His Job And Gets Dumped By Girlfriend He’s Been Giving N20k Weekly / Offshore Worker Returns To Find Cucumber In Girlfriend’s Cupboard, Landlady Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between An Offshore Job And A Teaching Job ... by golor(m): 7:54pm On Mar 21, 2018
Seriously I don't know where to post this , but all I need is an advice.

I am a serving corp member , my PPA has agreed to employ me ( employ ) cause they sacked a teacher to me to continue with them as a staff immediately I pass out next month as a corper . the pay is 25k , though I still partake in school lesson that gives me 12/14 in a month even as a corper but just got an offer to work in an offshore as a house keeper but it a contract job that might stay 1,2 or 3years and the pay is 50k ...

Note, this school is very much closed to my family house ( parents ) its trek able but I do pay fare of 50# and before I do leave my house my parents do give me 500# when I can't wait to eat in the morning , the money then becomes my fare and feeding for morning but if they won't be afternoon meal they do give me 700#/800# daily and I still believe it will continue even after service....

The offshore they will equally be the one to sponsor our meal there ...

Please which one is more advicable to go for ? And note ;I am to start the offshore work this month end whereas my service end next month but as a school corper I can manipulate it cause school officially closed by Monday next week and immediately they just resume it will be pop

Please FAM advice me
Re: Between An Offshore Job And A Teaching Job ... by pimpchi(m): 8:02pm On Mar 21, 2018
Would advice you to go for the offshore job. You could end up been absolved as a full time staff with an appropriate position since you are a graduate. This might be your blessing in disguise. My one cent
Re: Between An Offshore Job And A Teaching Job ... by Cutehector(m): 8:04pm On Mar 21, 2018
Start offshore work...
Re: Between An Offshore Job And A Teaching Job ... by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:44pm On Mar 21, 2018
Offshore. You'd get to save most of your salary, all of it minus tithe if you so wish. Also, it would leave you plenty of time to do other productive things with your life. You run shifts, right?

Teaching. It's not easy to grow significantly in that career, except you want to dedicate your life to it. But if you decide to teach, make sure you don't teach English Language. lipsrsealed
Re: Between An Offshore Job And A Teaching Job ... by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 21, 2018
PrimadonnaO:
Offshore. You'd get to save most of your salary, all of it minus tithe if you so wish. Also, it would leave you plenty of time to do other productive things with your life. You run shifts, right?

Teaching. It's not easy to grow significantly in that career, except you want to dedicate your life to it. But if you decide to teach, make sure you don't teach English Language. lipsrsealed

grin

☣ ☠

True. But shey you know say people wey no sabi English reach OP dey all over the country dey teach this same English

☣ ☠
Re: Between An Offshore Job And A Teaching Job ... by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 21, 2018
angry

☣ ☠

Which subject are you teaching self and how many? Because if na mathematics or any science related subject that money small oooo..

Go for Offshore guy. If you are eventually laid off as an offshore worker and you still want to go back to teaching. There are always vacancies. Vacancies no dey finish for teaching. A teacher was sacked before you.You could be sacked as well as time goes on.
Be wise

☣ ☠

1 Like

Re: Between An Offshore Job And A Teaching Job ... by Nobody: 9:18pm On Mar 21, 2018
golor:
Seriously I don't know where to post this , but all I need is an advice.

I am a serving corp member , my PPA has agreed to employ me ( employ ) cause they sacked a teacher to me to continue with them as a staff immediately I pass out next month as a corper . the pay is 25k , though I still partake in school lesson that gives me 12/14 in a month even as a corper but just got an offer to work in an offshore as a house keeper but it a contract job that might stay 1,2 or 3years and the pay is 50k ...

Note, this school is very much closed to my family house ( parents ) its trek able but I do pay fare of 50# and before I do leave my house my parents do give me 500# when I can't wait to eat in the morning , the money then becomes my fare and feeding for morning but if they won't be afternoon meal they do give me 700#/800# daily and I still believe it will continue even after service....

The offshore they will equally be the one to sponsor our meal there ...

Please which one is more advicable to go for ? And note ;I am to start the offshore work this month end whereas my service end next month but as a school corper I can manipulate it cause school officially closed by Monday next week and immediately they just resume it will be pop

Please FAM advice me

lalasticlala, Mynd44
Re: Between An Offshore Job And A Teaching Job ... by rawpadgin(m): 9:24pm On Mar 21, 2018
Offshore noni

If it's 2weeks in, 2weeks out u will still have time to do any other stuff
Re: Between An Offshore Job And A Teaching Job ... by PrimadonnaO(f): 6:01am On Mar 22, 2018
OrestesDante:

grin

☣ ☠

True. But shey you know say people wey no sabi English reach OP dey all over the country dey teach this same English

☣ ☠

But it's not right.

(1) (Reply)

See The Reasons Why A Man Will Always Ask You For Sex!! / Wrong Love!!! / Best Boss Ever? Anambra Businessman Give Brand New Lexus SUV To His Staff (pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.