Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,986 members, 7,821,434 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Ronaldinho Set To Run For Senate In Brazil (Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldinho Set To Run For Senate In Brazil (Photos) (44194 Views)

Ronaldinho Set To Play In Prison Futsal Game, But 'won't Be Allowed To Score' / Ronaldinho Set To Marry His 2 Girlfriends At The Same Time. Photos / Farouk Yarma Pictured With Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Cafu And Puyol In Russia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldinho Set To Run For Senate In Brazil (Photos) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Mar 21, 2018
He should change his dress' style
Re: Ronaldinho Set To Run For Senate In Brazil (Photos) by madridguy(m): 10:31pm On Mar 21, 2018
You're entitle to your opinion. I would choose Rivaldo before Ronaldo self.

Unlimited22:

The hero of that tournament was THE Ronaldo, Uncle De Lima Luis Nazario.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldinho Set To Run For Senate In Brazil (Photos) by Jazzgreen(m): 10:33pm On Mar 21, 2018
KANU NWANKWO and JAY-JAY OKOCHA should make up their minds abeg.
we need them to take over from somewhere, they have more reputation than all our politicians here
Re: Ronaldinho Set To Run For Senate In Brazil (Photos) by 8stargeneral: 10:35pm On Mar 21, 2018
Nice,i called him juju during his time
Re: Ronaldinho Set To Run For Senate In Brazil (Photos) by Kazal999: 10:36pm On Mar 21, 2018
[b][/b]Nice one. [color=#990000][/color]
sirlekzy:

Legendary Brazil forward Ronaldinho is to run for parliament in his homeland. The former Barcelona and AC Milan star has submitted his candidacy to stand for office having first signalled his intent last year.
Ronaldinho will run for either the Senate or a position in the Chamber of Deputies in the general election this October.

He will be running for the Brazil Rebublican Party (PRB) and documents approving the 38-year-old’s candidacy were signed in Brasilia before party members.

During the ceremony Ronaldinho said: ‘I am happy to be able to participate in a project aimed at improving our country and bringing modernity, joy and health to the entire population.’

PRB President, Senator Eduardo Lopes welcomed Ronaldinho by saying: ‘This a historic moment like so many other moments in Ronaldinho’s life. ‘He gave Brazil his talent and ability and now with his wonderful life story he will contribute to (the country through)

Source: http://www.lekzyloaded.com.ng/news/football-legend-ronaldinho-set-run-senate-brazil-photos

Re: Ronaldinho Set To Run For Senate In Brazil (Photos) by maisauki: 10:40pm On Mar 21, 2018
Kooldon:
Nice way to still be relevant after retirement from the world of sport.
Wishing those still on active football shld acquire more degrees and knowledge in order to live a better life.
typical Nigerian! How does acquisition of more degrees make one's life get any better?

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldinho Set To Run For Senate In Brazil (Photos) by maisauki: 10:42pm On Mar 21, 2018
Olachase:
I don't really know what to type
what you typed was what you really know
Re: Ronaldinho Set To Run For Senate In Brazil (Photos) by mysticwarrior(m): 10:47pm On Mar 21, 2018
a football player who was graced with such an outstanding ability.
Re: Ronaldinho Set To Run For Senate In Brazil (Photos) by Nobody: 11:03pm On Mar 21, 2018
sirlekzy:

Legendary Brazil forward Ronaldinho is to run for parliament in his homeland. The former Barcelona and AC Milan star has submitted his candidacy to stand for office having first signalled his intent last year.
Ronaldinho will run for either the Senate or a position in the Chamber of Deputies in the general election this October.

He will be running for the Brazil Rebublican Party (PRB) and documents approving the 38-year-old’s candidacy were signed in Brasilia before party members.

During the ceremony Ronaldinho said: ‘I am happy to be able to participate in a project aimed at improving our country and bringing modernity, joy and health to the entire population.’

PRB President, Senator Eduardo Lopes welcomed Ronaldinho by saying: ‘This a historic moment like so many other moments in Ronaldinho’s life. ‘He gave Brazil his talent and ability and now with his wonderful life story he will contribute to (the country through)

Source: http://www.lekzyloaded.com.ng/news/football-legend-ronaldinho-set-run-senate-brazil-photos

He looks depressed n unkempt.
Re: Ronaldinho Set To Run For Senate In Brazil (Photos) by shepherd003: 11:06pm On Mar 21, 2018
when elected never cease to keep up the smiles in executing your jurisdiction
Re: Ronaldinho Set To Run For Senate In Brazil (Photos) by kingwill2050(m): 11:09pm On Mar 21, 2018
OboOlora:
So it’s becoming a trend, from Weah to Ronaldinho.

Waiting for Ben Oruma to contest for President.

Anyone but this skeleton-looking ruminant from Daura!
Ben Oruma kwa ? The only Oruma I know is Wilson, but what do I know self. Maybe na Ben Ten you want type ?

1 Like

Re: Ronaldinho Set To Run For Senate In Brazil (Photos) by Nedfed(m): 11:12pm On Mar 21, 2018
I just pray Brazilians dos not make the same mistake Nigerians made by voting the Daura man in 2015.
I think he can also be good for Ministerial post not senator.
He can be Minister for youth and sport.
Just my own opinion

Re: Ronaldinho Set To Run For Senate In Brazil (Photos) by Nobody: 11:12pm On Mar 21, 2018
JasonScolari:
I just hope he will not perform some "breathtaking skills" with public funds. grin

All the best boss.
grin
JasonScolari:
I just hope he will not perform some "breathtaking skills" with public funds. grin

All the best boss.
Re: Ronaldinho Set To Run For Senate In Brazil (Photos) by seanchuks: 11:31pm On Mar 21, 2018
sirlekzy:

legend u are..legend u will remain..!
Re: Ronaldinho Set To Run For Senate In Brazil (Photos) by Gkemz: 11:52pm On Mar 21, 2018
This irresponsible football legend indicating interest for the senate position. Just because George Weah won presidency doesn't mean every retired footballer must be involved in politics.

Okocha will be like... "Wow... so i have hope of becoming a Governor in Delta state.."
Re: Ronaldinho Set To Run For Senate In Brazil (Photos) by vioment: 12:09am On Mar 22, 2018
Weah dun give them mind. Weah is different, many won't cut it. Anyways, i don't know his philosophy. Goodluck
Re: Ronaldinho Set To Run For Senate In Brazil (Photos) by ibro87(m): 12:13am On Mar 22, 2018
Good luck legend
Re: Ronaldinho Set To Run For Senate In Brazil (Photos) by sayisayi(m): 12:31am On Mar 22, 2018
Weah-itis
Re: Ronaldinho Set To Run For Senate In Brazil (Photos) by madjune(m): 12:41am On Mar 22, 2018
This nigga has a heart of gold.

Brazil needs him there.
Re: Ronaldinho Set To Run For Senate In Brazil (Photos) by Greatzeus(m): 1:00am On Mar 22, 2018
Does he even have the necessary academical qualification? Or has he gone to acquire one after his football career?
Re: Ronaldinho Set To Run For Senate In Brazil (Photos) by Gebbson007(m): 2:33am On Mar 22, 2018
cnt wait for cr7t to retire n run for presidency grin
Re: Ronaldinho Set To Run For Senate In Brazil (Photos) by mayoor2045(m): 3:02am On Mar 22, 2018
Olachase:
I don't really know what to type
Just type something, even if it's rubbish cheesy grin grin
Re: Ronaldinho Set To Run For Senate In Brazil (Photos) by gentlemayor(m): 4:48am On Mar 22, 2018
Please vote for my girl in the ongoing cusson baby moment 5, click the link below to vote....

https://www.cussonsbaby.com.ng/campaign/cbm5-top-500/entry?id=389541

Thank you and God bless you as you do so.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldinho Set To Run For Senate In Brazil (Photos) by mankand(m): 4:48am On Mar 22, 2018
Ever8054:
we are seriously waiting for Taribo West to come scare buhari out of office.....

Badass. Person pápá, person husband, person pastor
Re: Ronaldinho Set To Run For Senate In Brazil (Photos) by jy2kbeyond(m): 4:56am On Mar 22, 2018
Eyin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ronaldinho Set To Run For Senate In Brazil (Photos) by mediclife1987(m): 6:27am On Mar 22, 2018
IgandoIkotun:
Nice one

He kinda looks stoned though

Lol

If you know him well, he's always looked stoned but that hasn't stopped him from stoning other ppl's career.
Re: Ronaldinho Set To Run For Senate In Brazil (Photos) by PANDOSGUY(m): 6:28am On Mar 22, 2018
Thank God..I can still remember this legendary face....
Re: Ronaldinho Set To Run For Senate In Brazil (Photos) by lilytender: 6:49am On Mar 22, 2018
Ever8054:
we are seriously waiting for Taribo West to come scare buhari out of office.....

Fulani man no dey look face, even if Taribo increases his ugliness, Buhari no send.
Re: Ronaldinho Set To Run For Senate In Brazil (Photos) by Trustme2(m): 6:52am On Mar 22, 2018
Hope this is not another Brazilian Dino version in the making grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ronaldinho Set To Run For Senate In Brazil (Photos) by Sydneyboy: 7:29am On Mar 22, 2018
Dhino, u are known to be good and you're the most Loved player of ur time so do it right once again and ur name will be Glorified!!! I gat ur back
Re: Ronaldinho Set To Run For Senate In Brazil (Photos) by Joemetry(m): 7:40am On Mar 22, 2018
I SUPPORT

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2018 World Cup Qualifiers: Nigeria Vs Algeria - Who Is Your Man Of The March? / Efe, Steven and Bright Sodje Jailed For Fraud / Kujah Seeks Speedy EFCC Action Against Jay Jay Okocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.