Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Does God Have An Anus? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does God Have An Anus? (1516 Views)

What Are Your Prayers God Have Answered In Year 2023? / Does God Have A Full Title? / Does God Truly Hate Masturbation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does God Have An Anus? by geoworldedu: 12:32am On Mar 22, 2018
We have read in the bible that God created man in his own image. What's bothering me right now trying to be sure he has an anus like us. If he does, does he fart(pollute the air) and poopoo like us? If he does, how lengthy is the size of his poo? How weighty is the size? How wide is the expanded size of the anus mouth. pls this isn't about mocking God, God is not mocked. I just simply want to know the physiology of God. Thanks and peace. cool

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does God Have An Anus? by Simiano: 12:37am On Mar 22, 2018
Hell is REAL sad undecided undecided
Re: Does God Have An Anus? by tabtabtab: 12:40am On Mar 22, 2018
This is blasphemy......

GOD is not human.....To be Analysing it's anatomy.
Re: Does God Have An Anus? by Nobody: 12:53am On Mar 22, 2018
geoworldedu:
We have read in the bible that God created man in his own image. What's bothering me right now trying to be sure he has an anus like us. If he does, does he fart(pollute the air) and poopoo like us? If he does, how lengthy is the size of his poo? How weighty is the size? How wide is the expanded size of the anus mouth. pls this isn't about mocking God, God is not mocked. I just simply want to know the physiology of God. Thanks and peace. cool
you, you're asking something that (you) don't even know if it exists. Nawaoo
Re: Does God Have An Anus? by geoworldedu: 1:10am On Mar 22, 2018
CHESTER48:
you, you're asking something that (you) don't even know if it exists. Nawaoo
I am not an exist. I believe god exists, I just want to know of he has anus like us, since bible said we are created in his image.
Re: Does God Have An Anus? by geoworldedu: 1:11am On Mar 22, 2018
tabtabtab:
This is blasphemy......

But it is not too much to screwtinize the anus of God if he has any. What do you think?
Re: Does God Have An Anus? by geoworldedu: 1:13am On Mar 22, 2018
Simiano:
Hell is REAL sad undecided undecided
This isn't about hell but about God's anus. Say something for or against pls.
Re: Does God Have An Anus? by eleko1: 1:37am On Mar 22, 2018
undecided sad undecided do u have a brain?As u think that, so u are.u reason display outta ur Anus
Re: Does God Have An Anus? by OfficialAwol(m): 4:18am On Mar 22, 2018
tabtabtab:
This is blasphemy......

Well, you just committed the mother of blasphemy by representing God as "it".
Re: Does God Have An Anus? by Kendzyma(m): 6:23am On Mar 22, 2018
Honestly, I dnt see what's wrong with that question since he created us in his own image.

I mean we all see a manly image of God all the time even moses saw his back,does that means when we go beyond his attire,all we see is an infinite emptiness?..or a raging fire at the dick region?
If so ,then who orchestrated the idea of men having d'icks and anus..
I guess its d devil..

My opinion: if God really created us in his own image,then everything about our body part is also a carbon copy of his own,unless we wana choose to ignore the parts involved in rather disgusting activities...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does God Have An Anus? by Nobody: 7:19am On Mar 22, 2018
Plus does He fvck pvssy too? or is He a "She"? so does She fvck Dïck too
Re: Does God Have An Anus? by CuteMadridista: 7:31am On Mar 22, 2018
Since Yahweh is imaginary, you can give him any features you want her to have, it can both have a deek and pussee, she can be forking one with the other and receiving "double portion" of pleasure from it. you can make her eat from her ass and shit from his mouth. you can make it work on his hands and pick things with his legs, she can have the power of Charles Xavier, the light beam of Cyclops, the telekinesis of Jean Grey, healing powers of Wolverine, have six toes like Halle Berry

There are no limits to imaginary entities
Re: Does God Have An Anus? by butterflylion: 7:44am On Mar 22, 2018
Image = God is a spirit so created us in his spiritual image by giving us a part of his spirit.

Likeness = Ability to resemble him in character.

1 Like

Re: Does God Have An Anus? by geoworldedu: 1:45pm On Mar 22, 2018
eleko1:
undecided sad undecided do u have a brain?As u think that, so u are.u reason display outta ur Anus
Answer this question pls. Does goes have an anus?
Re: Does God Have An Anus? by KingSango(m): 3:31pm On Mar 22, 2018
geoworldedu:

What manner of buggery is this? grin

www.theriseofsodom..com

Ase

Love Sango

1 Share

Re: Does God Have An Anus? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 22, 2018
geoworldedu:
Answer this question pls. Does goes have an anus?
Probably... I Dont know... All Questions You Asked Are Completely Meaningless
Re: Does God Have An Anus? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Mar 22, 2018
geoworldedu:
By the time you receive hot slap from heaven, you wouldn't think this way
Re: Does God Have An Anus? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Mar 22, 2018
geoworldedu:
first of all u need to understand what the Bible says about the nature of God.
God is Spirit.. Man is a spirit since man is an image of God. U are not ur body, you are inside ur body. U are a spirit and dat is the part of You dat was created in the image of God.
Re: Does God Have An Anus? by geoworldedu: 6:55am On Mar 23, 2018
asuustrike2009:

By the time you receive hot slap from heaven, you wouldn't think this way
Everybody in heaven fears my terrible slaps. God rose from his throne and ran when he saw my extended hand of slap cheesy
Re: Does God Have An Anus? by geoworldedu: 6:57am On Mar 23, 2018
salvation101:
first of all u need to understand what the Bible says about the nature of God.
God is Spirit.. Man is a spirit since man is an image of God. U are not ur body, you are inside ur body. U are a spirit and dat is the part of You dat was created in the image of God.

Do you realise that God has a throne? How does he sits on it? If he uses his fat butt to sit on it, the butt should have anus, logically speaking. If his butt has none, that's called a useless butt or an anusless anus.
Re: Does God Have An Anus? by geoworldedu: 6:58am On Mar 23, 2018
DeadRat:
Probably... I Dont know... All Questions You Asked Are Completely Meaningless
Including this?
Re: Does God Have An Anus? by geoworldedu: 8:54pm On Apr 01, 2018
I am still asking
Re: Does God Have An Anus? by geoworldedu: 12:04am On May 20, 2018
Mmm

(1) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With Wearing Dreadlocks To Church / Prophecy Of The Coming Of Prophet Muhammad(S.A.W) from the Bible and Quran / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.