Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:46 AM

Onitsha Man Threatens To Leak Nude Photos Of Facebook Girlfriend Online - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Onitsha Man Threatens To Leak Nude Photos Of Facebook Girlfriend Online (30402 Views)

Anambra Man Attempts Suicide For Being Duped of $140,000 By Facebook Girlfriend / Hackers Leak Nude Pictures Of Iggy Azalea's Boobs Online / Man Exposed Is Girlfriend Online Says She’s Dirty, A she Show Off Her Dirty Und* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Onitsha Man Threatens To Leak Nude Photos Of Facebook Girlfriend Online by CuriousMynd: 4:15am On Mar 22, 2018
A lady is being blackmailed by a man on Facebook who she had sent her nude photos.

According to the lady, the man is requesting her to do a nude video and send it to him or else he will release her nude photos he has with him.

According to her story, she felt the man stays abroad, thus she became intimate with him to the extent of sending him her nü des because she felt she could have a relationship with him. But unknown to her, the man stays in Onitsha, Anambra State.

Read the post shared by Victor below;
"I wish to advise our young ladies, especially those who don't use ear to hear he stays abroad, please stop sending your nude pictures with your face fully bared on it to any man. Stop sending nudes under whatever disguise. Some ladies are very very smart such that they will never send their nudes to anyone, not even their husband. I don't even know what your nudes are doing in your phone in the first place let alone sending them out to someone. For what kwanu bikonu? I have a very intimate offline friend who I chat dirty with on WhatsApp but one of our red lines is that no one should ever ask the other for nudes. When I'm drunk chatting and ask her for nudes, she will tell me No, Never! When my eyes clear and I saw that I requested for nudes, I will apologize and thank her for not obliging me.

A lady chatted me in the morning for help. She is well known among us, She was jubilating thinking she has caught a South African based husband on Facebook not knowing the guy is at Onitcha chatting her with a foreign number. Out of ignorance coupled with desperation, she sent her full face nudes, not nude but nudessssssssss to him. Now the guy is threatening to leak her nudes online if she doesn't oblige to video call naked.

Kindly read the attached screenshot and learn young ladies. Do not send your nudes to anyone especially people you don't know in real life. Don't be among the victims of the bad side of social media.

Thank you!

With Ila OtuAdmin"

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/03/nigerian-lady-cries-man-threatens-leak-nde-photos-online.html

Re: Onitsha Man Threatens To Leak Nude Photos Of Facebook Girlfriend Online by CuriousMynd: 4:16am On Mar 22, 2018

Re: Onitsha Man Threatens To Leak Nude Photos Of Facebook Girlfriend Online by CuriousMynd: 4:20am On Mar 22, 2018

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Man Threatens To Leak Nude Photos Of Facebook Girlfriend Online by Nobody: 4:35am On Mar 22, 2018
love the lady replies ......well said...
Re: Onitsha Man Threatens To Leak Nude Photos Of Facebook Girlfriend Online by lenghtinny(m): 4:44am On Mar 22, 2018
She enter one chance....

Because say you dey share nudes, you think say you don see boyfriend, dey even bill the guy for house rent angry.....

Now guyman turn tables against her, she begin cry like bush baby.

27 Likes

Re: Onitsha Man Threatens To Leak Nude Photos Of Facebook Girlfriend Online by QueenSuccubus(f): 4:53am On Mar 22, 2018
angry

Men & their wickedness sha... These type of men shud be jailed & must cut his dicckk.. angry angry angry

So ruthless..

The lady shud file a complaint sha & let him pay for the harassment...

4 Likes

Re: Onitsha Man Threatens To Leak Nude Photos Of Facebook Girlfriend Online by ubunja(m): 6:03am On Mar 22, 2018
as long as women are still dumb enough to send their nakèd pics on the internet they gona continue crying. if you send me nudes im definitely blackmailing your stupid arse. until you learn the lesson.grow up!!!!!!

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Onitsha Man Threatens To Leak Nude Photos Of Facebook Girlfriend Online by dominique(f): 6:17am On Mar 22, 2018
Amaka see your life outside. When will these babes ever have sense? Once they hear abroad and marriage, their brains dissolve into mush. Dubious men have gotten aware of this and capitalizing on it big time.

Anyways, blackmailing with nudes is an offense punishable by the law. She should take her pieces of evidence to the police and have him apprehended. She should be ready to spend money o.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Onitsha Man Threatens To Leak Nude Photos Of Facebook Girlfriend Online by youngsahito(m): 6:23am On Mar 22, 2018
your wahala
Re: Onitsha Man Threatens To Leak Nude Photos Of Facebook Girlfriend Online by Sunexy(m): 6:42am On Mar 22, 2018
Lol. Feminists wunt see anything wrong with the lady begging for house rent from somebody she has not even met..
grin grin cheesy

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Onitsha Man Threatens To Leak Nude Photos Of Facebook Girlfriend Online by dominique(f): 6:55am On Mar 22, 2018
Sunexy:
Lol. Feminists wunt see anything wrong with the lady begging for house rent from somebody she has not even met..
grin grin cheesy

That goes to prove that she's nothing but a shameless opportunist that got played. However, asking for money from a stranger online is not a crime but blackmail is. She should go to the police and do the needful rather than coming online to wail.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Onitsha Man Threatens To Leak Nude Photos Of Facebook Girlfriend Online by Sunexy(m): 7:02am On Mar 22, 2018
dominique:

That goes to prove that she's nothing but a shameless opportunist that got played. However, asking for money from a stranger online is not a crime but blackmail is. She should go to the police and do the needful rather than coming online to wail.
What of guys that asks whites for money through lies...it's possible that she doesn't have to pay any rent but just felt like exploiting the guy's account...anybody can lie on internet..BTW, the blackmailer guy is a broke criminal
grin cheesy

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onitsha Man Threatens To Leak Nude Photos Of Facebook Girlfriend Online by Martin0(m): 7:05am On Mar 22, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
angry

Men & their wickedness sha... These type of men shud be jailed & must cut his dicckk.. angry angry angry

So ruthless..

The lady shud file a complaint sha & let him pay for the harassment...

I will continue to protect ladies just for one reason, many hypocrites, juveniles, gullibles, don't know what is actually woman.

just last night I watched online how a lady was crying out to a guy who's calling her "my sister" simply coZ his avoiding to kpansh her, now if this kinda opportunity is given to these hypocrites (men) am sure they gonna be planing on some fucvking shittt

no woman, I repeat, no woman and again I repeat no woman should be be treated badly.

#hater's gonna bite my brown shiny ass#

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onitsha Man Threatens To Leak Nude Photos Of Facebook Girlfriend Online by Martin0(m): 7:10am On Mar 22, 2018
dominique:

babe please stop talking like this eee, I hate seeing you guys pretend here, when you and I know u can possibly do samegrin abeg nor fire me oooogrin

2 Likes

Re: Onitsha Man Threatens To Leak Nude Photos Of Facebook Girlfriend Online by QueenSuccubus(f): 7:23am On Mar 22, 2018
Martin0:

I will continue to protect ladies just for one reason, many hypocrites, juveniles, gullibles, don't know what is actually woman.

just last night I watched online how a lady was crying out to a guy who's calling her "my sister" simply coZ his avoiding to kpansh her, now if this kinda opportunity is given to these hypocrites (men) am sure they gonna be planing on some fucvking shittt

no woman, I repeat, no woman and again I repeat no woman should be be treated badly.

grin grin grin cheesy

Aha..u too are wicked in a cute way tho grin grin grin grin
Re: Onitsha Man Threatens To Leak Nude Photos Of Facebook Girlfriend Online by Martin0(m): 7:30am On Mar 22, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

grin grin grin cheesy

hahahahahahahgringrin Na u know oooogrin

soldier go, soldier come but don't fall in lovegrin #musicplaying#

anyway have said my own sha me too am not perfect sha though I wish to be lucky and never hurt any body including men toogrin
Re: Onitsha Man Threatens To Leak Nude Photos Of Facebook Girlfriend Online by DavidEsq(m): 7:38am On Mar 22, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

grin grin grin cheesy

Na anoda format e dey use o!
Re: Onitsha Man Threatens To Leak Nude Photos Of Facebook Girlfriend Online by kuuljay(m): 7:45am On Mar 22, 2018
Ladies have taken this relationships as a game...so its either win or lose
How else do you start asking for money from a stranger whom you are believing to get married to...that alone is a piss off for some guys...she is a gold digger
Wunt pitty her for hitting a rock in her digging
Re: Onitsha Man Threatens To Leak Nude Photos Of Facebook Girlfriend Online by ubunja(m): 7:55am On Mar 22, 2018
Martin0:

#hater's gonna bite my brown shiny ass #
the ass is shiny alright. i wonder why! and honestly i dont think you're gay...
Re: Onitsha Man Threatens To Leak Nude Photos Of Facebook Girlfriend Online by QueenSuccubus(f): 7:57am On Mar 22, 2018
Martin0:

hahahahahahahgringrin Na u know oooogrin

soldier go, soldier come but don't fall in lovegrin #musicplaying#

anyway have said my own sha me too am not perfect sha though I wish to be lucky and never hurt any body including men toogrin

Well, life is always unfair sha..Alot of ppol who pretend to have a life they don't have... undecided
Even here on NL, alot of them pretends to be posh & filthy rich but we all know they are juz filthy but not rich at all grin
Re: Onitsha Man Threatens To Leak Nude Photos Of Facebook Girlfriend Online by Martin0(m): 7:58am On Mar 22, 2018
ubunja:

the ass is shiny alright. i wonder why! and honestly i dont think you're gay...

is this suppose to make sense

what else do you have to say

2 Likes

Re: Onitsha Man Threatens To Leak Nude Photos Of Facebook Girlfriend Online by ubunja(m): 8:00am On Mar 22, 2018
Martin0:

is this suppose to make sense

what else do you have to say
what has ever made sense to you coming from a guy? your radio is forever tuned to Vagina Worship FM.

10 Likes

Re: Onitsha Man Threatens To Leak Nude Photos Of Facebook Girlfriend Online by Olalan(m): 8:02am On Mar 22, 2018
Only foolish and loose girls send nudes
Re: Onitsha Man Threatens To Leak Nude Photos Of Facebook Girlfriend Online by Martin0(m): 8:06am On Mar 22, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Well, life is always unfair sha..Alot of ppol who pretend to have a life they don't have... undecided
Even here on NL, alot of them pretends to be posh & filthy rich but we all know they are juz filthy but not rich at all grin

yeahgringrin

come ooo nor blame them ooo Na packaging win am for naija ooo, I do tell my girlfriends if they wanna package bera stay away from ma zone Coz adon give a fucvk.
Re: Onitsha Man Threatens To Leak Nude Photos Of Facebook Girlfriend Online by prodiG(m): 8:06am On Mar 22, 2018
Martin0:

Your reputation precedes you as always.F**king asslicker

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Man Threatens To Leak Nude Photos Of Facebook Girlfriend Online by crackhouse(m): 8:08am On Mar 22, 2018
Na wao
Re: Onitsha Man Threatens To Leak Nude Photos Of Facebook Girlfriend Online by prodiG(m): 8:09am On Mar 22, 2018
ubunja:

what has ever made sense to you coming from a guy? your radio is forever tuned to Vagina Worship FM.
The guy's asslicking is off the chart
Re: Onitsha Man Threatens To Leak Nude Photos Of Facebook Girlfriend Online by Martin0(m): 8:09am On Mar 22, 2018
ubunja:

hahahahahahgringrin divine mengrin

una get problem ooo

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Man Threatens To Leak Nude Photos Of Facebook Girlfriend Online by Gebbson007(m): 8:13am On Mar 22, 2018
ayyah pele
Re: Onitsha Man Threatens To Leak Nude Photos Of Facebook Girlfriend Online by ubunja(m): 8:13am On Mar 22, 2018
Martin0:

hahahahahahgringrin divine mengrin

una get problem ooo
and im talking to it
Re: Onitsha Man Threatens To Leak Nude Photos Of Facebook Girlfriend Online by Martin0(m): 8:14am On Mar 22, 2018
prodiG:

juvenilesgrin

see i was yesterday and started talking last night, now I can see and type too.

when were, where and when do you biliv u were born?

ur age please I stated mine o

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Man Threatens To Leak Nude Photos Of Facebook Girlfriend Online by Martin0(m): 8:17am On Mar 22, 2018
prodiG:

juvenilesgrin

see i was born yesterday and started talking last night, now I can see and type too.
ayam jus some minutes, hours to be tagged day old.grin
when were, where and when do you biliv u were born?

ur age please I stated mine o

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Sucking A Woman Breast In The Cinema (everyone Was Watching) / Man Narrates Why His Female Best Friend Blocked Him On Whatsapp / Why Do The Rich Marry The Rich And The Poor Marry The Poor....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.