Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,701 members, 7,813,300 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:32 AM

Please Read If You Want To Access Supernatural/divine Blessings Today. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Read If You Want To Access Supernatural/divine Blessings Today. (471 Views)

The Secret Of Divine Blessings / Mummy G.O: There’s A Code In Sperm Which Demons Can Use To Access Your Destiny / Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Read If You Want To Access Supernatural/divine Blessings Today. by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 4:31am On Mar 22, 2018
GATEWAYS TO SUPERNATURAL BLESSINGS IN HARD TIMES.

One of God's verdicts for you is found in this scripture.

Psalms 37:18 The LORD knoweth the days of the upright and their inheritance shall be forever. 37:19 They shall not be ashamed in the evil time: and in the days of famine they shall be satisfied.

In hard times you are not permitted to be patching up or scratching the bottom of the pot. You shall be satisfied. You shall be supernaturally supplied for. You shall not be afraid of the evil time even though there is economic crunch.

Psalms 91:7 A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousagnd at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.

Businesses can be crumbling, but it cannot come near you because you are dwelling in the secret place of the covenant.

That is, you are doing your part of the covenant as empowered by God thereby ccommitting God to do his own part for you in hard times.

Whether in hard times or great times the covenant will always make a difference.

The covenant of seed time and harvest (giving and receiving) is the secret behind your exception from famine in hard times.

Malachi 3:10 Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.

3:11 And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, and he shall not destroy the fruits of your ground; neither shall your vine cast her fruit before the time in the field, saith the LORD of hosts.

3:12 And all nations shall call you blessed: for ye shall be a delightsome land, saith the LORD of hosts.

Malachi 4:1 For, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the LORD of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch.

4:2 But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.

Every covenant practitioner is exempted from the horrors of hard times.

Channels through which we experience returns on our giving.

1. Through his blessings upon the works of our hands.

Job 1:9 Then Satan answered the LORD, and said, Doth Job fear God for nought?

1:10 Hast not thou made an hedge about him, and about his house, and about all that he hath on every side? thou hast blessed the work of his hands, and his substance is increased in the land.

So, the covenant protects you against the assaults of the enemy.

Job was an addicted covenant practitioner, worshipping God with his substance and serving the needs of humanity.

Job 29:12 Because I delivered the poor that cried, and the fatherless, and him that had none to help him.

29:13 The blessing of him that was ready to perish came upon me: and I caused the widow's heart to sing for joy.

29:15 I was eyes to the blind, and feet was I to the lame.

29:16 I was a father to the poor: and the cause which I knew not I searched out. Satan had to confess, "You have blessed the works of his hands."

Our engagement of the covenant of seed time and harvest impacts on the works of our hands supernaturally.

Psalms 1:3 And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.

Deuteronomy 28:12 The LORD shall open unto thee his good treasure, the heaven to give the rain unto thy land in his season, and to bless all the work of thine hand: and thou shalt lend unto many nations, and thou shalt not borrow.

Proverbs 10:22 The blessing of the LORD, it maketh rich, and he addeth no sorrow with it.

There is no unique profession in the world, it is covenant practice that makes the work of your hands unique.

The wealthiest man in the world in 2014 was a furniture dealer.

It's your covenant standing that makes the difference not your profession.

A woman was selling waste bottles, and when the blessings of the Lord came upon it, she was able to sponsor herself abroad and get a degree for herself and her children.

It's the blessings of the Lord that makes the difference.

You can be dinning with kings and dying as a peasant.

Proverbs 10:22 The blessing of the LORD, it maketh rich, and he addeth no sorrow with it.

Get engaged!

No matter what you do, it says you shall prosper. Don't look down on the works of your hands. As long as you are a covenant practitioner, whatever you do shall prosper!

Someone is riding 'okada' today as his business, very soon you will have chains of buses.

Someone is grinding pepper today, tomorrow you are the one manufacturing the machine used to grind the pepper.

Whatsoever you do shall prosper!

2. God also releases his blessings to us through divine favour, and nothing flies like divine favour in the journey of life.

1 Corinthians 15:10 But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain; but I laboured more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me.

The grace of God means the favour of God, and giving is one of the ways we intreat divine favour.

Psalms 45:12 And the daughter of Tyre shall be there with a gift; even the rich among the people shall intreat thy favour.

We intreat and provoke God's favour through our givings.

Divine favour accompanies every covenant practitioner. What others are struggling for, you won't need to struggle for anymore.

Nothing flies like divine favour. In fact, you can't be anywhere above where favour places you.

Nothing defines the future like favour, and this is one of the things that the covenant of seed time and harvest (giving and receiving) guarantees.

Therefore, beginning from this moment, for every covenant practitioner reading this, misfortune has come to an end in your life in Jesus name!

Global Christian Centre, Worldwide.

Jesus is Lord!

Share with your loved ones.

Join us on https:///06BBSuGwuAqEFtU3ZsEJ5W

(1) (Reply)

What To Do When You Have A Good Dream. / Is Watchtower Organization Financially Transparent? / Psychics And Psychic Pig. Wetin Be This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.