Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,670 members, 7,827,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Photos : ‘I Only Recently Fell In Love With Myself’ – Tboss - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos : ‘I Only Recently Fell In Love With Myself’ – Tboss (326 Views)

Lilian Afegbai Stuns In Sexy Photos: "I Love My Body & Small Boobs, No Surgery" / PHOTOS: I Have A Man Finally – Uriel Oputa / Tboss Looks Stunning In Egyptian Costume (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photos : ‘I Only Recently Fell In Love With Myself’ – Tboss by iamocheme: 5:51am On Mar 22, 2018
‘I Only Recently Fell In Love With Myself’ – Tboss
Reality television star and EX 2017 Big Brother Naija housemate, Tokunbo Idowu also called Tboss has shared new hot photos of her wonderful self and while on it she uncovered she hadn't much love for herself until just of recent.

Read her post below;

“My #WCW & Everyday is this face right here�And though I have been looking at it for the longest- 34 years and 12 days I only recently fell in love with it completely as I would admit that even I didn’t quite fully understand it. But now,,,, Nowww, I love it quite ferociously��. Bottom line is- You should too� @solangehairandbeautyshop is such a joy to work with as she fully understands my face, skin & features & every session with her just brings out the Ahmazzzinnnggg in me���
Source: https://www.soundhubs.com/2018/03/i-only-recently-fell-in-love-with-myself-tboss.html

(1) (Reply)

Hushpuppi Blasts Nigerians, Saying They Are All Hypocrites / Na Wa O! Kiss Daniel Exposed For Rocking Fake Designer Wear / Actress, Kate Henshaw Cries Out Over The Soot Happening In Rivers Stat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.