Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,360 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

"Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts (39307 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers / Gloria Bamiloye: "Why Wearing Of Trousers By Christian Women Is Not Good" / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by Emmymarvel(m): 8:58am On Mar 22, 2018
goldbim:
let them keep ranting!common sense is not common.they just want to pull down any church without getting their facts right..

shut up plsssssss, all u brainwashed fools. where in the bible was it stated that those in uk are exempted because their weather is cold. so will I be allowed to where trouser as a female to MFM in nigeria on a rainy cold day? without been scolded?

6 Likes

Re: "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by iceadonis(f): 8:58am On Mar 22, 2018
jameyjaggs:
den big,long skirts ar allowd in nigeria bcaus of d heat okk, now i undestand i jst used my brain

lol.... Your brain is an icon��
Re: "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by jameyjaggs: 8:58am On Mar 22, 2018
chriskosherbal:
The great JUDGE of all is JEHOVAH ..
Who am I to judge.

Thier way ....thier life.

Am outta here.
My offering
Re: "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by Nobody: 8:58am On Mar 22, 2018
jey4all:
Trousers are allowed in the US and Uk because of the cold over there. Use your brain
Is it not a sin to wear trousers anymore? So it's just a sin for nigeria's. Dont u people say the person won't go to heaven,according to u guys then no person abroad can make it, well even in Nigeria with the long shirt u people keep disqualifying people God has qualified by faith in christ jesus(his death for our sins) for God's sake the wages of sin is death and someone has died, yet we are still not heaven worthy because of YOUR standards.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by akoaki(m): 8:59am On Mar 22, 2018
EvilChild:
Relogin is a scam.
Adeboye is a fraudster.
Oyedepo is a yahoo boy.
Using church and sheeple formats to dupe gullible people off their money..

Your head is correct. There is too much hypocrisy and corruption in religion.

2 Likes

Re: "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by profmallor: 9:00am On Mar 22, 2018
MFM will not grace freeze with a response, shey he has evolved round Redeemed, winners now he thinks MFM has his time. He would have at least put pictures to substantiate his claims.
Re: "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by Next2Bezee(m): 9:01am On Mar 22, 2018
jey4all:
Trousers are allowed in the US and Uk because of the cold over there. Use your brain

So it's not cold in Nigeria ba? grin

1 Like

Re: "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by great664(m): 9:02am On Mar 22, 2018
jey4all:

I don't want to comment before and not in support of freeze but this your comment sha...

So because of the heat here, should bumshot be allowed or spaghettis?

Wetin do long gown?
Re: "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by Bolnij2: 9:02am On Mar 22, 2018
I think it is enough for him not to join the Church. There is freedom of religion. Anyone not comfortable with their doctrine or that of any church should just not go there. Coming on social media to condemn churches is just inferiority complex. Let Freeze mind his business and run his church the way he wants.
Re: "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by Next2Bezee(m): 9:03am On Mar 22, 2018
profmallor:
MFM will not grace freeze with a response, shey he has evolved round Redeemed, winners now he thinks MFM has his time. He would have at least put pictures to substantiate his claims.

When they put pictures of 'apostle' suleiman facetiming an olosho, you said it was fake. Now you're asking for pictures again cheesy

3 Likes

Re: "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by BushWickBill: 9:03am On Mar 22, 2018
jey4all:

You and all the brain-dead sheeple who liked your post deserve to die by flinging you into the sea with millstones around your necks.

2 Likes

Re: "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by Nobody: 9:04am On Mar 22, 2018
SpeedndAccuracy:

What happened to wearing a wide, and long skirt over the trousers?

Me just asking o...

I no look for trouble...

lipsrsealed

I support you. Even Courtois has got one for himself. Do you know any tailor that can sew a bespoke wide and long skirt like that??

1 Like

Re: "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by cococandy(f): 9:04am On Mar 22, 2018
sinkhole:
Are you realy a female? Females do not really have this kain brain cheesy
shut up

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by iceadonis(f): 9:05am On Mar 22, 2018
Abatemtem:

Wearing trousers by ladies is a sin now abi
I don't think you got the piont
I think he is trying to tell us if the church think wearing trouser is a sin in our hot Africa.... Then it is also a sin in the cold west ....
Re: "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by Only1mi(f): 9:05am On Mar 22, 2018
Thoniameek:

I’m not saying it’s a sin, I wear trousers

I was trying to say that since it’s preached here as sin it should be a sin there too... Fornication is a sin even in countries where prostitution is legal. Why should this be different?

Ah so, now I understand. I don't think it has anything to do with the cold either. I think the only church that maintains a strict rule on your physical appearance is cele

1 Like

Re: "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by LGDON: 9:05am On Mar 22, 2018
Same question i asked my girl here in Sweden

She weren't wearing trouser in Nigeria.. here she wears trouser.

All religions are man made

3 Likes

Re: "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by Diso60090(m): 9:06am On Mar 22, 2018
chriskosherbal:

Who am I to judge.

Am outta here.

Before you outta here abeg i use God beat you delete your comment before you go

1 Like

Re: "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by Next2Bezee(m): 9:06am On Mar 22, 2018
Bolnij2:
I think it is enough for him not to join the Church. There is freedom of religion. Anyone not comfortable with their doctrine or that of any church should just not go there. Coming on social media to condemn churches is just inferiority complex. Let Freeze mind his business and run his church the way he wants.

If the heroes that fought for black human rights, simply minded their business......will you be where you are now?

4 Likes

Re: "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by obo389(m): 9:08am On Mar 22, 2018
xreal:
Lol @ God of dollars and pounds is different from God of Naira.

[img]https://media1./images/fca346e1ae3c4a50f68174089ebd8aa7/tenor.gif?itemid=9760861[/img]
Lmao ... best meme for the day
Abeg somebody should come and carry this werey boy from here oo grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy.
Re: "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by Joemetry(m): 9:09am On Mar 22, 2018
jey4all:

Oga use your brain first, so wearing trousers is sin and cryogenic temperatures makes wearing not to be sin right?

Analogous to:

Stealing is a sin but stealing when hungry is cool.

and just for the records, trousers are both male and female outfits same as skirts.
But the fluke that comes with religion wouldn't let you know this.

And again, wearing fur socks can prevent cold better than wearing trousers if you are still of the notion that trousers are allowed because of cold.

3 Likes

Re: "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by profmallor: 9:10am On Mar 22, 2018
I know nothing of Apostle Suleiman so I dont comment about him. What ever he has done is his cup of tea

Next2Bezee:

When they put pictures of 'apostle' suleiman facetiming an olosho, you said it was fake. Now you're asking for pictures again cheesy
Re: "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by valentinenw(f): 9:13am On Mar 22, 2018
Re: "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by SoldierBoy1(m): 9:13am On Mar 22, 2018
People and fault finding sef.. .... Most of their female members over there wear long skirts over leggings because of the weather
Re: "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by NaWetinDey(m): 9:14am On Mar 22, 2018
Churches that frown on women wearing trousers are just following the sentiments of their founder. It's not Biblical no matter how long they keep misquoting God in Deuteronomy.

A woman is safer in trouser and more decent in some trousers than in skirts. That corrupted doctrine foes not apply to me even if the church I choose to go anytime has s dogma against it...unless God reveals otherwise to me.

1 Like

Re: "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by steve6: 9:15am On Mar 22, 2018
I will comment later
Re: "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by Richojay: 9:15am On Mar 22, 2018
LOL, Double standards, all this just gives the so called Atheists more reason to laugh, not saying Daddy freeze is one. He's spot on.

3 Likes

Re: "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by Nobody: 9:16am On Mar 22, 2018
jey4all:
Haaa! This is the biggest lie of this thread.

2 Likes

Re: "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by Nobody: 9:17am On Mar 22, 2018
Only1mi:

Ah so, now I understand. I don't think it has anything to do with the cold either. I think the only church that maintains a strict rule on your physical appearance is cele

True that! About Cele, on their white garments wherever...
Re: "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by abogjohn(m): 9:18am On Mar 22, 2018
chriskosherbal:

Who am I to judge.

Am outta here.
oloshi ni bobo yi sha... Now them don burst them, e don be say na Jehovah go judge.. We are not telling you to Judge, just ur opinion that is what we want

1 Like

Re: "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by pawesome(m): 9:18am On Mar 22, 2018
jey4all:
so over there is cold always?.....Jos is cold too but they don't wear trousers...why you talking as if they worship outsyd n nt in an enclosed space
Re: "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by nonix22(m): 9:21am On Mar 22, 2018
then denounced here cos of what

My brother, open ur eyez
jey4all:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ten Reasons Why Sex Should Wait . / Sex In The Dream!!! / Pastor Refuses To Perform Ceremony Because Of Bride’s ‘Sexy Dress’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.