Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,835 members, 7,844,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

D’banj Is Back With Koko Mansion, Koko Water, Koko Garri - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D’banj Is Back With Koko Mansion, Koko Water, Koko Garri (861 Views)

5 Celebrities BURNA BOY Has Fought With - KOKO.NG / Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) / D’banj: Eedris Abdulkareem Insulted Artistes Young Enough To Be His Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

D’banj Is Back With Koko Mansion, Koko Water, Koko Garri by 5Ebisco: 8:41am On Mar 22, 2018
Looks like it is a year of comeback for the one and only musician Kokomaster himself.D’banj who had is first ever reality show many years ago has decided to bring it back once again.

While we are outchea trying to recover from the announcement of the “Mo-Hits” Tour, D’banj is busy planning something much bigger by bringing Koko Mansion back to our screens, Koko Garri and the other Koko franchise he has up his sleaves.

The entertainer said this to a fan who asked he brought back the Koko franchise.

See the exchange below:

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/03/dbanj-is-back-with-koko-mansion-koko.html

Re: D’banj Is Back With Koko Mansion, Koko Water, Koko Garri by HungerBAD: 8:42am On Mar 22, 2018
Koko Garri?

I know I have been gone for a while, but I did not know we now have brands for Garri.

Is this Koko Garri the normal Garri?or they put milk,groundnut and sugar on the side for easy consumption?
Re: D’banj Is Back With Koko Mansion, Koko Water, Koko Garri by Nobody: 8:50am On Mar 22, 2018
HungerBAD:
Koko Garri?

I know I have been gone for a while, but I did not know we now have brands for Garri.

Is this Koko Garri the normal Garri?or they put milk,groundnut and sugar on the side for easy consumption?
I wonder too, I av not see any koko garri for mrkt. my chairman, how life been with you. Mr charity, I saw ur hand wrk here on nairaland, more blessing bro mi
Re: D’banj Is Back With Koko Mansion, Koko Water, Koko Garri by babyfaceafrica: 8:57am On Mar 22, 2018
HungerBAD:
Koko Garri?

ijebu garri
Re: D’banj Is Back With Koko Mansion, Koko Water, Koko Garri by HungerBAD: 9:00am On Mar 22, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
ijebu garri

Okay it makes sense now thanks.
Re: D’banj Is Back With Koko Mansion, Koko Water, Koko Garri by HungerBAD: 9:01am On Mar 22, 2018
adetoroamos:
I wonder too, I av not see any koko garri for mrkt. my chairman, how life been with you. Mr charity, I saw ur hand wrk here on nairaland, more blessing bro mi

Thanks bros.
Re: D’banj Is Back With Koko Mansion, Koko Water, Koko Garri by miracool946: 10:33am On Mar 22, 2018
t

(1) (Reply)

Kate Middleton And Prince William Didn’t Share New Photos Of Princess Charlotte / Bobrisky Shares Photos Of His Lover During His Introduction Ceremony… / Reality Star Amara La Negra Goes Nude

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.