Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,098 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) (44681 Views)

Koko Pat: I Want To Have A One Night Stand With Wizkid / Sexy Nollywood Actress Koko Pat Flaunt Hot Legs In New Shoot(photos) / Adekunle Gold’s Mother: "Simi Is Such A Cool, Caring And Amazing Girl” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by fancyhandsome(m): 2:16pm On Oct 28, 2018
Nigerian commercial model cum Actress, Koko pat have made bold claim about dating Nigerian men from various tribes.

The Calabar actress recently took to her insta-story to share her view and her encounter with igbo guys which she claim are the best.

My view about Dating a typical Nigerian guy.
Yoruba guys will prefer to look good and end up starving their woman. Hausa guys are totally out of the picture. I want a man that will be obsessed about me and can go extra length to bring food on the table not the one that will be struggling fashion sense with me.

Trust me, Igbo guys are good in everything and can satisfy their woman. They will even look extremely dirty just to make sure their wife is happy .The little encounter have had with few have made me justify this assertion.

http://modelsnaija.com/igbo-guys-are-caring-and-romantic-unlike-other-tribes__koko-pat/

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by chuksville(m): 2:21pm On Oct 28, 2018
Igbo Amaka...
If you know you know

428 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by derrydinny: 3:25pm On Oct 28, 2018
This one is saying shit, Hausa guys take care and spend big on their women especially the rich ones, even the poor ones still use their resources on girls

Yoruba guys don't care, they will dump you if you ask for too much, Igbo guys will take care of you if you can fucckk and ready to marry

64 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by buchilino(m): 3:32pm On Oct 28, 2018
DIFFERENT STROKES 4 DIFFERENT FOLKS

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by miqos02(m): 4:12pm On Oct 28, 2018
Hmm
Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by Biglittlelois(f): 4:12pm On Oct 28, 2018
This is the pure undiluted truth, what she said about yoruba men is 100%.

190 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by franchasng: 4:12pm On Oct 28, 2018
I once listened to a Radio phone in programme on Wazobia FM Lagos in 2012, the topic was:

Ladies which of the Nigerian tribes men would u want to marry and which of them takes care of their wives best?

You need to have heard how ladies from all tribes were calling to pour encomium on Igbo guys, OMG, it was so sweet I was just giggling like a toddler shocked

Ladies from various tribes called and more than 90% of them, including Hausa, Yoruba, Ijaw, Idoma ladies who called and introduced their tribe said Igbo men are the best!

I was so proud to be an Igbo guy that day and vowed to be the best boyfriend and husband to any lady I end up dating/marrying!

Its good to be good, u can't hide it!

Igbo guys struggle daily and do even odd jobs and businesses just to make sure their wife and children live a royal life even though they may be walking around dirty and hungry, that's true Igbo man for you!

If you also ask foreign women, especially white ladies, they see Igbo guys as representation of African men, so funny but true..if u doubt me, make a research smiley

To all the Igbo guys out there, pls keep making your women and family happy and proud, pls don't follow other tribe's men and treat your wife or girlfriends anyhow, treat them with utmost care and love cool

#ProudlyIgbotic

376 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by mazimee(m): 4:13pm On Oct 28, 2018
Say it Louder for the people at back to hear you.

ItsTutsi:
thats because u prefer those that act like dogs and yes men, an igbo man will play mumu to a girl out of desperation.. no pride and dignity whatsoever, mtsww!!

Where are you from again?

87 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by tossie101(f): 4:13pm On Oct 28, 2018
True that, even many Yoruba women are now porting to igbo men.. After realizing They were lied to when they were small.

My igbo brothers are now hot cake.

94 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 28, 2018
Is it a crime for a woman to mk her own money

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by Enigmaticprof(m): 4:13pm On Oct 28, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by Sholaco: 4:13pm On Oct 28, 2018
Dirty ashore, no go get work grin....

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by iammo(m): 4:13pm On Oct 28, 2018
Your opinion

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by mrp0806: 4:13pm On Oct 28, 2018
My Fulani bae is the best

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by latsy: 4:13pm On Oct 28, 2018
We all know what "actress" means these days.
My question for this leech is why she is still single despite hanging out
with so many "caring and romantic" guys?
I guess nobody wants a liability for a wife.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by Made4naijablog: 4:13pm On Oct 28, 2018
grin

Yoruba men dey vex oo grin grin

36 Likes

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by Chibuzor11(m): 4:13pm On Oct 28, 2018
It's so sad that women with deep and rotten fish pies are given the chance to speak nonsense these days.
Hausa men are the most caring, but she rather be an ethnic bigot.

Anyways, Fulani babes have the nicest Kpectus and they are undisputed as the finest girls in Africa.
Try some my brethren.

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by rastaLivity: 4:14pm On Oct 28, 2018
make una leave Yoruba alone nah, which kain wahAla be dis

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by Kellibae(f): 4:14pm On Oct 28, 2018
I agree

17 Likes

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by ItsTutsi(m): 4:14pm On Oct 28, 2018
thats because u prefer those that act like dogs and yes men, an igbo man will play mumu to a girl out of desperation.. no pride and dignity whatsoever, mtsww!!

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by carrascocity(f): 4:14pm On Oct 28, 2018
derrydinny:
This one is saying shit, Hausa guys take care and spend big on their women especially the rich ones, even the poor ones still use their resources on girls

Yoruba guys don't care, they will dump you if you ask for too much, Igbo guys will take care of you if you can fucckk and ready to marry

Please don't ge annoyed eeh
Why you no get common sense ?

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by PenlsCaP: 4:14pm On Oct 28, 2018
That's just the fact.
Ask Nike, Bunmi, and tope, about me

14 Likes

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 28, 2018
trash

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by ItsTutsi(m): 4:15pm On Oct 28, 2018
this one don jam yoruba demon be that!! grin cheesy

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by obayendo1010(m): 4:15pm On Oct 28, 2018
how does this reduce your bridepride

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by yeman2012(m): 4:15pm On Oct 28, 2018
am not surprised..

1 Like

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by Anijay1212(m): 4:15pm On Oct 28, 2018
Her freedom of speech makes me speechless.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by kenbee(f): 4:15pm On Oct 28, 2018
Sure,
Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:15pm On Oct 28, 2018
Yeeeesss, they are.

We can testify to that!

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by carrascocity(f): 4:16pm On Oct 28, 2018
Biglittlelois:
This is the pure undiluted truth, what she said about yoruba men is 100%.

Na yollowbar women de feed there men na
Or less the ones that av been around coded igbo guys

31 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Peter And Paul Okoye Rock Native Wear / Club Cubana Chief Priest: "Toyin Lawani Stole My Money Photo" / Adesua Etomi Reacts To Her Vogue Magazine Cover Controversy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.