Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

I Will Still Work With Burna Boy - Mr 2kay - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Will Still Work With Burna Boy - Mr 2kay (332 Views)

More Drama! Gifty Slides Into Mr 2kay's Label Mate's DM To Attack Him / “I Don’t Know Who Mr 2kay Is” - Gifty / Mr 2kay: I Made Gifty, I Opened Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Still Work With Burna Boy - Mr 2kay by BroadwayAfrica: 8:55am On Mar 22, 2018
In an exclusive chat with BroadwayTV, Mr 2kay who recently had a fallout with sensational singer Burna Boy shared that he would still work with Burna Boy in terms of music. He says he sees Burna Boy as his brother.

He further went on to share that he has moved on from the situation that caused a rift between them.

Broadway TV is the TV arm of the popular Nigerian blog, www.broadwaytv.tv It is entertainment, people and lifestyle-focused channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_WY1CzdzDg
Re: I Will Still Work With Burna Boy - Mr 2kay by miracool946: 10:34am On Mar 22, 2018
d

(1) (Reply)

The Secret Behind Simi Album SIMISOLA / GOD Is The Greatest ●watch Davido And His Team Pray To God ●2018 ●NEW / BREAKING!!! MMM Founder Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.