Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,795 members, 7,831,574 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Farewell To A Beautiful Forum - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Farewell To A Beautiful Forum (6416 Views)

Oyedepo Offers Closing Sermon At Pastor Dare Adeboye's Farewell Service / Reinhard Bonnke's 2017 Crusade Farewell In Lagos, Nigeria (Pictures - Day 1) / Reinhard Bonnke Arrives In Nigeria For The Farewell Crusade In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Farewell To A Beautiful Forum by correctguy101(m): 6:35pm On Mar 22, 2018
musicwriter:

Are you ready for the truth? Watch Dr. Phil Valentine explain God metaphysically. It's a deeper explanation of what @correctguy101 told you.

What is God? Man creates God.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcy73Q7b3l0

And to all fans, check out Dr. Phil Valentine, he is a teacher of these mysteries and more, and I believe @Billyonaire is either his student or has been his student. You can watch his videos on Youtube or enroll at the University of Kemetian sciences at http://kemetaphysics.org .Its not cheap.

Objectives of the University of Kemetian sciences:-

“As awakening Adepts on individual journeys toward the ‘path of the Hidden Light’ within, the mind of the true Seeker naturally contemplates the relevance of devoting precious time and attention to acquiring the knowledge of the Arcane Sciences left to us by our ancestral masters.

“Is it truly worth the time and my efforts?” Simply put, yes.

Our mission here at the University of Kemetian Sciences is (1) to help shift a Seeker’s present perceptual focus from the mundane reality that currently traps and manipulates our lower senses to a higher wavelength of psycho-spiritual awareness and the acuity, (2) to assist the Seeker in transgressing the present boundaries of 3rd Density mundane concepts, and redirecting their intentions toward A new interpretation of reality, and (3) to expand the Seeker’s objective and subjective frames of reference, so that they can dissolve, revise, and thus redesign the paradigm structures of a new transcendent reality.

Thus, by incorporating the Words, the Concepts and the Spirit of the lessons received here on your journey into the “Hidden Light”, you are not only changing your world personal within, but by association, the entire plane of existence wherein you now live, move, and have your being.”

At the University of Kemetian Sciences, “the Mission is Mastery – and the quest of Mastery – is the ultimate Mission.”

Love, Light, and Transcendence,

-Dr. Valentine

Wow. University of Kemet? The sciences of Kemet are lost brother, or so I thought.
Do you know that the helicopter was found in a hieroglyphics in old Kemet? The sciences are either hidden or no where to be found.

But internal technology is the most powerful. As we all are made of matter and cells arranged in a specific way, and can become anything if we know how.

I've never heard of the Dr before. I believe he must have books in his name. I'll go check him out and get some reading materials.

But I believe that each experience is unique to him experiencing it since it's the Creator itself trying to be all that it could be. And I believe Otemanuduno when he says all brains are connected, only those who knows how to connect, transmit and receive this waves knows what I'm saying.

The most important rule of nature is that- There is no rule

Be and do whatever, nature goes on, destroy the earth if you want, nature goes on, kill, do good, nature goes on at the end just as King Solomon of the Bible rightly puts it, whether you do good or you do bad, everything is vanity.
So just make it a point to possess your own principles to guide you and enjoy your reality and experience, that is all there is to living cos in truth, apart from time, you never were alive nor would you be. Time keeps you alive.

The Laws of relationship and relativity plays a huge role in nature, up is down and down is up, infact there was never a up or a down. Hahahahahaha.... There was never even any law of nature. Chaos is just the order and everything just " IS ".

Time to go look up the Dr and find his books
Re: Farewell To A Beautiful Forum by Nobody: 6:36pm On Mar 22, 2018
You see there are people on this thread who do not think that Satan or Lucifer or Jehovah exist.

But if you tell them to step outside their home in the open by midnight and call Satan or Lucifer, they will be too scared and might even piss in their pants out of fear. Yet they do not believe Lucifer and Satan exist. I have their Picture and I have not seen any one as handsome/beautiful as Lucifer. He is Enki and he happens to be one of the Smartest Entities on all of realities. They guy designed entire planets and solar systems and someone calls him names ? The programming of DNA was done by Marduk, that is Satan himself. I do not know any better programmer than marduk when it comes to DNA sequencing. You have the Reptilian DNA, and your left brain is Reptilian, it is the logical hemisphere. You have the right brain, which is the mammalian brain and you have the frontal cortex which is the primate brain. Your Amygdala controls your fight and flight responses so you see, you need to know your brain and know that you have an aspect of Lucifer in you. You are constantly battling your own demon. Be wise

We are talking about An Arch Angel who leaked secrets of the Gods to man, his own creation, to make us wise but was barnished for his closeness to man. I do not take side with anyone. This is a world of polarity. Positive and negatives evens the odds. Male and females. Boys and Girls. This is just common sense that is not common.

Without Satan, do you think you will even have the need to go to Church ? He designed religions for Heavens sake ? Have you not read that the Dragon and his angels fought Michael and his Angels ? The Dragon actually meant Reptilians, look at the Chinese Dragons with the wings, those are the Dragons, those are the Reptilians and they are one of the most clever Entities and they controlled by Enki, the one you call Lucifer.

Learn this truth and know that you can not fight the controller of Earth. He was given dominion over this plane. It is in your Holy books, open it and read. He is part of the Divine Plan. This world is how it as designed to be to enable man awaken into the Cosmic Consciousness. But the illuminati and their crew have changed the dynamics, now it is a free world from this vintage point.

You will figure out this hard but painful truth.
Re: Farewell To A Beautiful Forum by budaatum: 6:40pm On Mar 22, 2018
I doubt I engaged with you much as you probably appeared whilst I was away, but I've gone through some of your posts and can say, you will be missed.

The time till your departure is short, so might I ask that those who did engage with you post links to some of the interesting posts of yours from the past. I have posted one below. Your away will be as fruitful as your mind can imagine, and your return will be immensely fruitful to us!

GOD - The Scientific Perspective

Fare thee well.

2 Likes

Re: Farewell To A Beautiful Forum by odysey: 6:43pm On Mar 22, 2018
Billyonaire:

You can not afford to pay me for that, it will cost you billions. I have done enough already. I am not interested in helping anyone any longer.

I'm gradually reading up your write ups and have come up with conclusions you ain't interested in

it saddening that's the approach you've chosen to take ... not helping anyone

off all you should understand the Magnitude and Veracity of Such a Stance

Your life your choice .... ::'!
Re: Farewell To A Beautiful Forum by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 22, 2018
correctguy101:

Wow. University of Kemet? The sciences of Kemet are lost brother, or so I thought.
Do you know that the helicopter was found in a hieroglyphics in old Kemet? The sciences are either hidden or no where to be found.

But internal technology is the most powerful. As we all are made of matter and cells arranged in a specific way, and can become anything if we know how.

I've never heard of the Dr before. I believe he must have books in his name. I'll go check him out and get some reading materials.

But I believe that each experience is unique to him experiencing it since it's the Creator itself trying to be all that it could be. And I believe Otemanuduno when he says all brains are connected, only those who knows how to connect, transmit and receive this waves knows what I'm saying.

The most important rule of nature is that- There is no rule

Be and do whatever, nature goes on, destroy the earth if you want, nature goes on, kill, do good, nature goes on at the end just as King Solomon of the Bible rightly puts it, whether you do good or you do bad, everything is vanity.
So just make it a point to possess your own principles to guide you and enjoy your reality and experience, that is all there is to living cos in truth, apart from time, you never were alive nor would you be. Time keeps you alive.

The Laws of relationship and relativity plays a huge role in nature, up is down and down is up, infact there was never a up or a down. Hahahahahaha.... There was never even any law of nature. Chaos is just the order and everything just " IS ".

Time to go look up the Dr and find his books

I have avoided telling that raw truth cos I still want a safe planet for all. I decide to keep that free will aspect to myself but on 3D what they sow, they shall reap because they are under the control of the matrix, but as one upgrades to Christ Consciousness and steps outside the region of Time and Space, the matrix cant stop someone like me now no matter what I do. But for the Humans on the lower consciousness, they cant escape the matrix at death. They are reincarnated to keep the matrix running with their dense energy.

To escape the matrix and their reincarnation program you must be upgraded to cosmic consciousness. Now you know why I am going ballistic on materialism. I need me my private jet, what ever it takes. My Soul is mine to keep. You see why I dedicated 20yrs of my life to achieve this, so I can do what I want. Now that I have earned it. I am back to materialism to divide and conquer. The world must sing my name. I earned my status.
Re: Farewell To A Beautiful Forum by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 22, 2018
odysey:

I'm gradually reading up your write ups and have come up with conclusions you ain't interested in

it saddening that's the approach you've chosen to take ... not helping anyone

off all you should understand the Magnitude and Veracity of Such a Stance

Your life your choice .... ::'!
\

I dedicated 20yrs of my life on this and 6 years on this forum and I was never taken seriously ? I have earned my status outside the controls of the matrix, so I am not reincarnating no matter what I choose to do. I earned this, so I have no time to waste my good friend. I did this for me and not for the world I am not Jesus. He was killed for this, right ? I am not ready to carry anyone's cross.
Re: Farewell To A Beautiful Forum by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 22, 2018
budaatum:
I doubt I engaged with you much as you probably appeared whilst I was away, but I've gone through some of your posts and can say, you will be missed.

The time till your departure is short, so might I ask that those who did engage with you post links to some of the interesting posts of yours from the past. I have posted one below. Your away will be as fruitful as your mind can imagine, and your return will be immensely fruitful to us!

GOD - The Scientific Perspective

Fare thee well.

Thanks buddy, I love you all as far as I know. But then, what is here for me ? I have been insulted and mocked on account of these discordant messages. There is no way I can continue to spend time trying to tell people to keep an open mind. I have been deceived severally by even the Gods. So many Entities wanted me on their sides telling me different stories. I do not know anyone who will not fall for their tricks, it is a tough call. How I succeeded in getting the locate the Infinite Source amazes me till this very day. I have gone to Mountain of Fire for a week of deliverance on this, and it happened that when I went there, I realized the Jezebel Spirit ran the Church and I was so confused cos I was so sincere to know if the Infinite Source cant show me a sign. There is no bias in me about anything and I owned nearly all Holy books. I have dined with muslims, Hindus, Taoists, Jehovah Witness for 2 yrs done everything, I went to Ekankar, Amorc and I kept searching for Truth without bias.

I ended up with Scientific researchers, New Age etc. Became Vegan/Vegetarian, tile my home with marble to walk on bare floor, sun gazed, and even multi-million Reverse Osmosis water treatment to get purest water just to ensure that I am not tracked by archons.

I left no expense and time on this search, and I can not name all I have done in sincerity of purpose. I have given arms, done charity, promoted a course, supported indigenous people and even get psychic attacks and ...my oh my....

But when I share the data I am mocked and I kept questioning my sanity almost always, cos people think I smoke weed. Yes I smoked weed recently while researching on it and it was nice and I stopped after a day or two cos I am naturally high due to my level of consciousness so that can not work for me as I am already 'high' on Cosmic consciousness.

Now, I have to move on. I wrote those few examples to show my efforts at sincerity. But I must move away from this and enjoy materialism. Even though I am very wealthy, I mingle with everyone and do not even care about my assets cos I believed I needed to stay connected to humanity. But now is the time for me to live my life and I will spare no expense is getting myself happiness of this world.

So I am not sorry to move on, I need me now.

2 Likes

Re: Farewell To A Beautiful Forum by odysey: 7:07pm On Mar 22, 2018
Billyonaire:

\

I dedicated 20yrs of my life on this and 6 years on this forum and I was never taken seriously ? I have earned my status outside the controls of the matrix, so I am not reincarnating no matter what I choose to do. I earned this, so I have no time to waste my good friend. I did this for me and not for the world I am not Jesus. He was killed for this, right ? I am not ready to carry anyone's cross.

Still reading your words on this thread I wanted to ignore the repeat on JESUS but you included it in the mention

do you think he wasted his time? majority of your experiences I believe are as a direct result of his sacrifice and what it produced

As for not taken seriously I can see why and trying to understand Still I feel since you're wiping Words, thoughts, experiences and so much more that you'll colate em into a book
Especially for those who're new.

I'm surprised this is the first I'm encountering your write ups ...
Re: Farewell To A Beautiful Forum by correctguy101(m): 7:07pm On Mar 22, 2018
Billyonaire:

Just as we have Humans, there are Gods. Jehovah, Allah, Satan, Lucifer etc are qualified to be called Gods. Yes, they earned it, whether you like it or not. You too can become a God and if you are a female a Goddess. They are all Creators, just as we are on a Human Level. God is a title not allocated to one entity.

Lucifer is Enki
Satan is Marduk, the son of Enki
Jehovah is Enlil

Lucifer and Jehovah are no longer in charge of Earth, Satan is in Charge of Earth now, but they can be a change of command any time. Satan has been summoned to leave Earth Humans alone but then there are legions of Human Accomplishes that are running shows with Satan at the moment, and they seem to be more deadly than Satan himself.

Do not think that the Story of the Bible remains the same. We are talking about a real world with changing dynamics. Is is not a phantom story, these are real Entities that can take any shape or form. This is not a joke.

Take this serious and do not think that they are far away, as far as I know all Humans are being tracked and monitored with real technologies. It is not how the religions put it.

These guys have real online technologies and this internet was introduced to the Military Industrial complex by these guys. THEY ARE REAL BEINGS THAT WALK ON THIS EARTH AND FLY IN SPACE AND CHANGE SHAPES. There are humans too who can change shape and appear how ever they want. I am not going that route but in the next 7 years I will commence further researches.

There are Immortal Humans on this plane but you will not get to know except you research but I understand our people choose to read 'Holy books' and depend on lazy pastors who themselves are just on the game for the money. I do not blame them, humans are naturally lazy, so they tell you what you want to hear, and take your money and those of the polticians they launder money for, to buy jets to launder more money in the name of religion.

This is not surprising, when Enki designed religions and politics for Earth Humans, he knew that it will be too complex for Humans to escape matrix and he keeps designing other Savior Programs like the New Age, the Fake Alien Invasions as decoy for what is to come.

When you are ready to know the Truth, you will use that internet access wisely. This computer is an alien technology for gathering of information on Humans and I dare say the ETs have online presence and you can take this to the bank and cash from the ATM of common-sense.

You see, I have nothing to gain by telling you this piece of Truth, but I do know you will believe others who will tell you what you want to hear. But it needs not concern me. It really does not matter whether you believe it or not. We can not see Electricity, but we know it exists. We do not see magnetism but we see the effect.

You do not have to believe these messages and it does not matter if you do. Cos actually your disbelief is essential for your personal growth.

This is coming from an Antheist of 10 yrs, read my thread from the time I signed up and you will see how I transitioned.

It will be foolish to see rocks and rivers and think they just appeared. I am not sure you know about wave-particle paradox and double slit experiment. There is always an observer, the behavior of the particle must always be the expected outcome of the OBSERVER. In fact that is how Reality is created from the Wavy nature of the Universe.

It is always the INTENT of the OBSERVER of the Universe. You are an OBSERVER on this level and there are other OBSERVERS on a macro level too.

Stay foolish so you can learn more.

benzene00, I believe this should do.

And do not take the wave- particles paradox study as a joke. Even Nichola Tesla recommended such if one was to understand creation and nature.

The LBoE too ascribes the rulership of Earth to Mardukai but I don't think he's still ruling. Worse rulers are in place, humans and their accomplices who aren't necessarily human for I know of the plasma energy harvesting going on
as we speak. You see people killing all in the name of money ritual, lols, the head or severed body part is actually useless. The aim is for the entity that wants to help you make more money get enough plasma energy for it's personal use.

Some other entities know how to harvest the energy without killing the victim and you see mad lazy people paying such costly price for something as mundane as money, something any right thinking person can get with just one simple small idea.... $mh
Re: Farewell To A Beautiful Forum by correctguy101(m): 7:12pm On Mar 22, 2018
Billyonaire:

I have avoided telling that raw truth cos I still want a safe planet for all. I decide to keep that free will aspect to myself but on 3D what they sow, they shall reap because they are under the control of the matrix, but as one upgrades to Christ Consciousness and steps outside the region of Time and Space, the matrix cant stop someone like me now no matter what I do. But for the Humans on the lower consciousness, they cant escape the matrix at death. They are reincarnated to keep the matrix running with their dense energy.

To escape the matrix and their reincarnation program you must be upgraded to cosmic consciousness. Now you know why I am going ballistic on materialism. I need me my private jet, what ever it takes. My Soul is mine to keep. You see why I dedicated 20yrs of my life to achieve this, so I can do what I want. Now that I have earned it. I am back to materialism to divide and conquer. The world must sing my name. I earned my status.

It's you who decided to stop here else every position is a starting point as I know to be as far as this is concerned. Well, everyone draws a line for themselves else you go just vanish like Lucy hahahahahahahaha.

The creators of the movie didn't know what to do with her again and they just made her disappear lols..
Re: Farewell To A Beautiful Forum by correctguy101(m): 7:38pm On Mar 22, 2018
Billyonaire:

Thanks buddy, I love you all as far as I know. But then, what is here for me ? I have been insulted and mocked on account of these discordant messages. There is no way I can continue to spend time trying to tell people to keep an open mind. I have been deceived severally by even the Gods. So many Entities wanted me on their sides telling me different stories. I do not know anyone who will not fall for their tricks, it is a tough call. How I succeeded in getting the locate the Infinite Source amazes me till this very day. I have gone to Mountain of Fire for a week of deliverance on this, and it happened that when I went there, I realized the Jezebel Spirit ran the Church and I was so confused cos I was so sincere to know if the Infinite Source cant show me a sign. There is no bias in me about anything and I owned nearly all Holy books. I have dined with muslims, Hindus, Taoists, Jehovah Witness for 2 yrs done everything, I went to Ekankar, Amorc and I kept searching for Truth without bias.

I ended up with Scientific researchers, New Age etc. Became Vegan/Vegetarian, tile my home with marble to walk on bare floor, sun gazed, and even multi-million Reverse Osmosis water treatment to get purest water just to ensure that I am not tracked by archons.

I left no expense and time on this search, and I can not name all I have done in sincerity of purpose. I have given arms, done charity, promoted a course, supported indigenous people and even get psychic attacks and ...my oh my....

But when I share the data I am mocked and I kept questioning my sanity almost always, cos people think I smoke weed. Yes I smoked weed recently while researching on it and it was nice and I stopped after a day or two cos I am naturally high due to my level of consciousness so that can not work for me as I am already 'high' on Cosmic consciousness.

Now, I have to move on. I wrote those few examples to show my efforts at sincerity. But I must move away from this and enjoy materialism. Even though I am very wealthy, I mingle with everyone and do not even care about my assets cos I believed I needed to stay connected to humanity. But now is the time for me to live my life and I will spare no expense is getting myself happiness of this world.

Billyonaire, you're too serious. ahn ahn

Ordinary some faceless people disagreeing and calling you names cause of your mad talk ( all of us are mad to the religious and atheists) and you are giving up and running away from the ones who even took the MB and pain and time to create a thread just to accept being their tutor. Now you're running away from them because of some paper tigers.

God knows I have my emotions in check and I'm a cool headed person but both in my dreams and in reality, if anyone mess with my loved ones or acts rudely in my face, I always let them know I'm a tough nut to crack.
No be boast o, I've never been beating in my entire life cos if I'm not afraid, I don't fight and I barely get scared.

So each time I fight, it's because I or my loved ones feel threatened and then the fight turns to a fight for survival. I put all my martial arts skills to work then. I sometime ago fought one boxer guy in my estate for threatening my sister, ordinarily that guy go beat me die despite I was a bit taller than he is, so i dislocated his arm cos the guy wan use blow kih me grin and he just dey dodge and block all my kicks and maneuvers but the once I got to him, with just 2moves, I dislocated his arm and returned all the punches I received that day.

So why do you stress that you are called names on here cause of your views on matters? Those who matter don't care, you can see they've come up to stop you from leaving the forum for they'll miss you.
Learn from me small na, and laugh away or ignore any bashing. Most people that have bashed me on this forum somehow thinks they have a monopoly on bashing but despite this being an anonymous forum, I wouldn't mind such and stoop low to engage a person who lacks manners, who I'm confident I can beat with my bare hands and still lock up grin

So tell us
Na the olodo, closed minded persons dey make you run, or you have other plans that nairaland would interfere with?
Cos I don't want to believe you're afraid of them or their petty insults got to you this much to make you abandon ship cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Farewell To A Beautiful Forum by Nobody: 7:40pm On Mar 22, 2018
correctguy101:

It's you who decided to stop here else every position is a starting point as I know to be as far as this is concerned. Well, everyone draws a line for themselves else you go just vanish like Lucy hahahahahahahaha.

The creators of the movie didn't know what to do with her again and they just made her disappear lols..

Nope, that's actually the next stage. The merkaba activation. It can take you anywhere at the instant of thought. It is that, which I am avoiding for now. That is what the Ascension is about. That is the final stage. Right now I can use projections to be anywhere but with activation of the merkaba, you will literally disappear with your physical body and appear where ever you want at an instant of thought or frequency of precision
Re: Farewell To A Beautiful Forum by Nobody: 7:47pm On Mar 22, 2018
correctguy101:

Billyonaire, you're too serious. ahn ahn

Ordinary some faceless people disagreeing and calling you names cause of your mad talk ( all of us are mad to the religious and atheists) and you are giving up and running away from the ones who even took the MB and pain and time to create a thread just to accept being their tutor. Now you're running away from them because of some paper tigers.

God knows I have my emotions in check and I'm a cool headed person but both in my dreams and in reality, if anyone mess with my loved ones or acts rudely in my face, I always let them know I'm a tough nut to crack.
No be boast o, I've never been beating in my entire life cos if I'm not afraid, I don't fight and I barely get scared.

So each time I fight, it's because I or my loved ones feel threatened and then the fight turns to a fight for survival. I put all my martial arts skills to work then. I sometime ago fought one boxer guy in my estate for threatening my sister, ordinarily that guy go beat me die despite I was a bit taller than he is, so i dislocated his arm cos the guy wan use blow kih me grin and he just dey dodge and block all my kicks and maneuvers but the once I got to him, with just 2moves, I dislocated his arm and returned all the punches I received that day.

So why do you stress that you are called names on here cause of your views on matters? Those who matter don't care, you can see they've come up to stop you from leaving the forum for they'll miss you.
Learn from me small na, and laugh away or ignore any bashing. Most people that have bashed me on this forum somehow thinks they have a monopoly on bashing but despite this being an anonymous forum, I wouldn't mind such and stoop low to engage a person who lacks manners, who I'm confident I can beat with my bare hands and still lock up grin

So tell us
Na the olodo, closed minded persons dey make you run, or you have other plans that nairaland would interfere with?
Cos I don't want to believe you're afraid of them or their petty insults got to you this much to make you abandon ship cheesy

Nope, I have projects to build and internet is a huge distraction besides I must stop this research at this stage if not I will activate the final stage and I will not be able to stay in this body afterwards. I still need to stay here on 3D rooted on ground
Re: Farewell To A Beautiful Forum by correctguy101(m): 7:59pm On Mar 22, 2018
Billyonaire:

Nope, that's actually the next stage. The merkaba activation. It can take you anywhere at the instant of thought. It is that, which I am avoiding for now. That is what the Ascension is about. That is the final stage. Right now I can use projections to be anywhere but with activation of the merkaba, you will literally disappear with your physical body and appear where ever you want at an instant of thought or frequency of precision

Internal technology, hahahahahahaha......

Hope you have the internal energy/strength to run anything you acquire.
I personally believe internal technology is all lost with time.

Look at the flying stance in Kung Fu na, No one can perform it anymore, least anyone can do in Shen Gong practicing is Jin Shen Shu only to be light. All these things are gone with time brother but if you happen to harness any, just come tell me how. I need internal technology. too cheesy

It's been long I even practiced my dragon breath. Lols, forget the fancy names Chinese Kung Fu gives these things, no fire for dragon breath o, it's just to generate internal heat enough to warm you in low temperatures, did that in Jordan
Re: Farewell To A Beautiful Forum by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 22, 2018
correctguy101:

Internal technology, hahahahahahaha......

Hope you have the internal energy/strength to run anything you acquire.
I personally believe internal technology is all lost with time.

Look at the flying stance in Kung Fu na, No one can perform it anymore, least anyone can do in Shen Gong practicing is Jin Shen Shu only to be light. All these things are gone with time brother but if you happen to harness any, just come tell me how. I need internal technology too cheesy

Unfortunately, it is real and like I said, I have had encounter with two Immortal interdimentional Humans. I do not speculate. I have nothing to gain by doing so. How many people are ready to travel this path ?
Re: Farewell To A Beautiful Forum by plessis: 8:02pm On Mar 22, 2018
Billionaire don't do this.

We love having you around.
Re: Farewell To A Beautiful Forum by butterflylion: 8:05pm On Mar 22, 2018
Billyonaire:

Nope, I have projects to build and internet is a huge distraction besides I must stop this research at this stage if not I will activate the final stage and I will not be able to stay in this body afterwards. I still need to stay here on 3D rooted on ground

Just 2 days ago you called nairaland "a childish forum" yet here on the topic you are calling it a beautiful forum . This was what you said and why you needed to quit

Billyonaire: 6:50pm On Mar 20

Very silly question, I have hired over a thousand people in my lifetime and you can be one of them, but this thread is not about me. Cos most of you can not dust my sandals.

Start reading me from Day 1, since I join this childish forum and you will know the man behind the mask. I am transitioning from my Private Jet lifestyle just to save Humanity from your low levels of ignorance. I made a promise as an atheist, that if I ever discovered the reality of anything called God, that I will build housing for a million people per year, and I am fulfilling that promise. But the universe has to provide the resources. What qualifies to be called God if it lacked capacity to assist me material just a million bed space ? You see why i did not like the religious God ? Cos that God enriches pastors and not the poor.

Yes, I am egotistic, God or not God, nothing can take my pride from me. Do you now see why I have to quit the forum

Your mouth is plenty and from them come many many lies, exaggerations and unfounded stories.

Those gullible enough to believe you only have themselves to blame despite never meeting you, or seeing proof despite how many times they have asked for it, you simply get angry and blow it off with your usual rants full of hot air.

Goodbye o. I wish you would deactivate sooner sef. Mtcheeew!
Re: Farewell To A Beautiful Forum by correctguy101(m): 8:11pm On Mar 22, 2018
Billyonaire:

Unfortunately, it is real and like I said, I have had encounter with two Immortal interdimentional Humans. I do not speculate. I have nothing to gain by doing so. How many people are ready to travel this path ?

See, brother don't play with me o. Now that you're leaving the forum is when you're telling me about this abi? angry

I know the limit I've reached in using my internal energy but what you're saying here is overboard o. There'll be an alteration in your molecular mark ups? Cause you're talking about using speed here. undecided or I'm not seeing what you typed well? Just exercise your brain enough so you don't lose it. Until I see this one, I'm a Thomas. Internal tech has gone with time.

How can you help me explain this process and it's effect on the practitioner. lemme see if my brain can take it
Re: Farewell To A Beautiful Forum by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 22, 2018
correctguy101:

See, brother don't play with me o. Now that you're leaving the forum is when you're telling me about this abi? angry

I know the limit I've reached in using my internal energy but what you're saying here is overboard o. There'll be an alteration in your molecular mark ups? Cause you're talking about using speed here. undecided or I'm not seeing what you typed well? Just exercise your brain enough so you don't lose it. Until I see this one, I'm a Thomas. Internal tech has gone with time.

How can you help me explain this process and it's effect on the practitioner. lemme see if my brain can take it

Correctguy, I kid you not. It is about Speed yes. The Human conscious energy is just like the pyramid of Giza without the cap stone. Except that this case..the cap stone is suspended upwards with conscious transmission of signals from the capstone to the pyramid. When you go through the awakening the field collapses and the capstone falls on the pyramid and the pyramid changes to a square. This is a secret I never wanted to share but mine collapsed. And my Energy field is squared. The next phase is double pyramid one facing up and another facing down forming the merkaba. It is true but you must merge entire sections of the brain and my brain hemispheres have merged. I am on the wheel now I will type more.

Is your third eye opened ? Have you activated your kundalini ? Brb
Re: Farewell To A Beautiful Forum by Nobody: 9:00pm On Mar 22, 2018
When your entire energy centers aka chakra systems are activated from root to crown and connects with the rest of then Earth, Solar system to the Sun and one outside the Oort cloud, you feel these sparks in your brain like electrical signals each time you think or read or study etc

There is an antenna and a beam of light with signature wavelength of specific spectrum depending on your level of developments. The ETs do not see the physical you but the energy spectrum and that is what arouses them on your existence you see you become a target of different evolved beings who rap into that energy field and frequency. Good thing is that the Soul at this level is so brilliant that the energy can fry any entity who comes close.

I constantly have these sparks and I need to slow down on this and enjoy this life.

I am also careful as thoughts can be projected into my field so I must evaluate every thought and be sure they are mine. And I must question every decision to make sure I am doing the right things
Re: Farewell To A Beautiful Forum by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 22, 2018
This is how you pray;

Dear Source of All and Creator of all that is good in existence. I in all honesty seek your guidance and constant companionship, to understand your will. I am ready to know my Soul Mission, my Life Purpose in my mortal existence. Please be my constant guide against all opposing forces.

If you sense a presence in your home or place of work this is how you pray;

This Space is mine and mine alone, by the powers of all that is good in the Universe, I command all negative energies to vacate this space now. And I invite all that is positive in the Universe to neutralize all negative presence here as this space is mine and mine alone.

Stop begging God for your daily bread, it is too shameful.

If you need healing, then first of all get rid of all animal products and dairies from your food for at least one week include eggs an animal product. Then after 5 days vegan, go a day with clean water only and your body will reset, then use visualization techniques to heal yourself.

You do not need all these chemicals cos the so called minerals are inorganic in nature.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Farewell To A Beautiful Forum by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 22, 2018
I feel too spacey now, so I must vacate the thread and balance my energy.
Re: Farewell To A Beautiful Forum by budaatum: 9:42pm On Mar 22, 2018
Your journey is not unusual. All enlightening people go through it and at the end, or close to it rather, "crucify him! crucify him!" is what you'll hear. One must forgive however. Some know not what they do. Besides, forgiving is what gives the final key. That's when you'll understand what it means to 'love'.

You must have read Hermann Hess' Siddhartha. Please read it again. You are on your right path.

And remember, there is no 'here'. Only lots of 'theres'

Billyonaire:

1 Like

Re: Farewell To A Beautiful Forum by Nobody: 9:48pm On Mar 22, 2018
I feel naturally 'high', without a drink or smoking.

Could this be the 'drunkeness' that the Early Apostles and Peter were accused of in the Holy Bible...

Religions are beautiful. I consider this the effects of my brainwaves. I can do so much now with 'the power of the Holy Spirit', will it remain like this for ever should I even stop the research ? With this brainwave I can send telephatic messages to people around this planet and beyond.

I need answers.

I must pause here and get me a beer, may be it will stabilize it.
Re: Farewell To A Beautiful Forum by Nobody: 9:52pm On Mar 22, 2018
budaatum:
Your journey is not unusual. All enlightening people go through it and at the end, or close to it rather, "crucify him! crucify him!" is what you'll hear. One must forgive however. Some know not what they do. Besides, forgiving is what gives the final key. That's when you'll understand what it means to 'love'.

You must have read Hermann Hess' Siddhartha. Please read it again. You are on your right path.

And remember, there is no 'here'. Only lots of 'theres'

Yeah, I know I am on the right path, but what happens from here onward ? I am just a researcher, who knows that I am on the right path. How do I shut it down for now.
Re: Farewell To A Beautiful Forum by Nobody: 9:56pm On Mar 22, 2018
@budaatum

I think I have a thing or two to learn from you. That is why I documented my experiences, like I said, I am not religious and I do not consider this spiritual from my perspective. But if it is, then I need some form of guidance. Will this stabilize naturally ? If so, how soon ? I can not read books at this stage, as I do not want my brain waves going beyond my designated thresholds.
Re: Farewell To A Beautiful Forum by Nobody: 9:59pm On Mar 22, 2018
Now my friends, someone came along, @ budaatum and he seems to know that I am about the 'Crucify him Stage'. Do you now believe me ? When I stated that I have gone to Jesus State, did not you read people insulting ? I do not want Ascension, I want to enjoy my material life for now....hahahahaahaha

I hope to remain not terrified. I hope I am safe though.

1 Like

Re: Farewell To A Beautiful Forum by Nobody: 10:01pm On Mar 22, 2018
I will try to go and lie down, I hope to chat later, and I hope I find some sleep. This is not what I bargained for, hahahahaaha Just wanted to proof if there is God, then I found Infinite Source and I found me.

1 Like

Re: Farewell To A Beautiful Forum by flamingREED(m): 10:01pm On Mar 22, 2018
Billyonaire:
Folks,

I will be deactivation, my account on Sunday 25th of March 2018.

It was a pleasant 6 years of documenting my experiences on nairaland and I believe it is time I focus more on materialism now.

I will no longer have the time to come to this forum, not as a guest and not with an alternate username. I believe I have done justice to sharing my experiences on Life, God and the Universe. I have made friends here, some who have inspired me and some who have challenged me.

This was a personal journey for me, and I must apologize to those who feel hurt by my desire to push beyond Faith, Religions and Spirituality.

I am still human but awakened to Christ or Cosmic Consciousness so the angle of my understanding is beyond 3D as I now operate from 5D. My entire brainwaves and neurotransmission is on a level that only few Humans can dare to step into. So, it is time to focus on working to improve the living standards of Humanity with all the inspirations and guidance I have received from the matrix, the created and the uncreated Universes and above from my Over-Soul and Infinite Source itself.

I have acquired the capabilities to read minds, to send messages across continents, across Time and Space with my mind and I can activate these frequencies with simple hardwares as well as via meditation, so Yes, this past 20 yrs of my research with 6 years documented on nairaland was life-changing for me.

I think it is time for me to drop the hat and enjoy more group sex, drink more wines, and party wild and prepare to make babies.

I promised that If I do not find out the meaning of life I will not bring kids to this world, but now I know the capabilities of my brain and my Soul is shinning to that highest degree after connecting to 9, through threshold of 3 and 6; After attaining Divinity through the thresholds of Reptilians and Blue Avians; After attaining Green, through the Blue and the Red Pill. I have had attacks from the smallest and highest forces of nature and I prevailed without worshiping a thing.

Folks, I can only say, the remaining part of my journey is on Immortality and Ascension. And I assure you all, it is either I will live forever or I will attain Ascension but what ever the case might be, I will establish my bloodline on this planet.

The above might sound outlandish, but it is the core reason I must leave the forum to focus on material life, raise me a baby or two, be sure their future is secured, which is already, then I will push the levels of Sanity further.

I will resume the last feat of my research in exactly 7 years from now.

So, there is no point for me to remain on this forum, cos I have been here from the days of Beaf, DemDem, Berem and the rest of them crews who are either dead or alive. Thanks to the influx of kids on the forum, serious minds are vacating but I am not one of them. I can stand the heat, cos it is what refined and defined me.

Have a great day folks. I will keep the chit chats going until Sunday midnight, when I will finally vacate the forum for the next generation to take over.

I love you all more than you think you know, and I chose to share my experience here and not on foreign blogs because I wanted my own DNA to learn a thing or two. I am sure I did my best given the circumstances.

Have a great life ahead, folks. Please endeavor not to miss me. I was just, a once upon a time. Time is what gives meaning to matter.

A seven year old child who is born again in Jesus is able cast out this weird and superstitious confusion in your severely battered ordinary mind.

Anyway, we can't wait for you to metamorphous into a spirit, or demon, or something worse so we can condemn, bind, cast and trample you under feet at will.

1 Like

Re: Farewell To A Beautiful Forum by Nobody: 10:16pm On Mar 22, 2018
flamingREED:

A seven year old child who is born again in Jesus is able cast out this weird and superstitious confusion in your severely battered ordinary mind.

Anyway, we can't wait for you to metamorphous into a spirit, or demon, or something worse so we can condemn, bind, cast and trample you under feet at will.

You should be banned by a mod for breaking rule no. 2; your comment is fiendish even though you claim to be a godly individual.

We shouldn't wish people evil even though their convictions are contrary to ours.

Cc: OAM4J
Re: Farewell To A Beautiful Forum by Follygunners: 10:33pm On Mar 22, 2018
Billyonaire:
I will try to go and lie down, I hope to chat later, and I hope I find some sleep. This is not what I bargained for, hahahahaaha Just wanted to proof if there is God, then I found Infinite Source and I found me.

Billyonaire, Who are you?
Re: Farewell To A Beautiful Forum by obinna58(m): 10:48pm On Mar 22, 2018
It would be more fun if people don't deactivate their account especially from those who has been on here for a long time, your beliefs doesn't count, billyonaire we would like you to stay even though we know you're crazily insane cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Astrology Predictions; Ever Been A Victim? What Are The Consequences? / Practical Ways To Draw Near To God Through Faith. / God,Allah Do We All Serve Same God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 184
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.