Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,722 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

God,Allah Do We All Serve Same God? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God,Allah Do We All Serve Same God? (6390 Views)

Some Of The Difference Between God & Allah / #plstellooni: the GOD Of The Yorubas -(Olodumare) Is Not The Same god, The Jews / Are Olodumare And "god/allah" The Same Entity/concept/word? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

God,Allah Do We All Serve Same God? by stag: 1:27pm On Dec 01, 2007
DO WE SERVE THE SAME  GOD? but in different ways as i believe. do you think there are 2 seperate GODS. to be more specific GOD(as in of the christains) and ALLAH (as in of the muslims).in a nutshell- are christains and muslims one? do they both serve one true GOD?
Re: God,Allah Do We All Serve Same God? by olabowale(m): 2:32pm On Dec 01, 2007
@The Poster: God is an English word for 'The God,' which is Allah in Arabic.

We in North America also say Gd. Yet we mean Allah. The Christian Arbs say Allah, but
they do not mean Jesus son of Mary. Jesus son of Mary is Isa Ibn Mariam in Arabic.

Do we serve the same GOd? I do not know. But do we have the same Creator and truly One
God? The Answer is Yes> Truly there is no God but JUST ONE GOD!

All mankind, including Jesus are within His Creations.

1 Like

Re: God,Allah Do We All Serve Same God? by Nobody: 5:37am On Dec 02, 2007
stag:

DO WE SERVE THE SAME  GOD? but in different ways as i believe. do you think there are 2 seperate GODS. to be more specific GOD(as in of the christains) and ALLAH (as in of the muslims).in a nutshell- are christains and muslims one? do they both serve one true GOD?

No we don't.
The God Christians serve is a loving God,full of tender kindness and mercies.
Allah is something else.
His attributes and commands are divergently opposite of that of my Lord and Saviour
Re: God,Allah Do We All Serve Same God? by Kobojunkie: 6:09am On Dec 02, 2007
stag:

DO WE SERVE THE SAME GOD? but in different ways as i believe. do you think there are 2 seperate GODS. to be more specific GOD(as in of the christains) and ALLAH (as in of the muslims).in a nutshell- are christains and muslims one? do they both serve one true GOD?

In my opinion, I would say NO, they are not the same God cause for one to make the leap to claim they are the same is to claim God is a schitzophrenic, insecure, emotional wreck who happens to enjoy playing one people against another for his sick pleasure. I do believe from reading the various texts, it would take a GREAT LEAP, infact, one would have to abandon reason completely to claim that they are all the same God as no two texts say exactly the same things about God and even his people.
Re: God,Allah Do We All Serve Same God? by olabowale(m): 6:16am On Dec 02, 2007
And as you serve Jesus, the christian God, all your behaviors are of an evil soul!
How do you reconcile it with Jesus, as your God, when the stench from your heart
stink up the whole place. I can even smell it here in Manhattan! You must be smelling
really bad. They need to quarantine you, in isolation in a Hospital or some nuthouse.
Anywhere will be good for you, except NL where you have been able to spread your
evil. You need to go.
Re: God,Allah Do We All Serve Same God? by Nobody: 6:38am On Dec 02, 2007
Has anyone noticed how desperately the average muslim struggles to claim that christians and muslims serve the same God?
Has anyone also noticed that the TRUE christian NEVER agrees that we serve the same God?

Has anyone noticed how muslims are so versed in the bible while the average christian has probably never seen a quran?
Has anyone noticed how the average muslim argues with you by quoting the bible rather than the quran?

Has anyone observed the muslim obsession with the struggle to prove Jesus Christ was merely a prophet?

Could it be . . . that the fake is trying to appear genuine by trying to appear as close as possible?
Re: God,Allah Do We All Serve Same God? by Kobojunkie: 6:49am On Dec 02, 2007
davidylan:

Has anyone noticed how desperately the average muslim struggles to claim that christians and muslims serve the same God?
Has anyone also noticed that the TRUE christian NEVER agrees that we serve the same God?

Has anyone noticed how muslims are so versed in the bible while the average christian has probably never seen a quran?
Has anyone noticed how the average muslim argues with you by quoting the bible rather than the quran?

Has anyone observed the muslim obsession with the struggle to prove Jesus Christ was merely a prophet?

Could it be . . . that the fake is trying to appear genuine by trying to appear as close as possible?

LMAO!!!!
Re: God,Allah Do We All Serve Same God? by pilgrim1(f): 8:56am On Dec 02, 2007
@poster,

This subject has been repeated once too many times. It seems to me that the one reason why people ask this question repeatedly is because there is an unwritten conviction in the hearts of many people that 'Allah' in Islam has nothing to do with the God revealed in the Bible. Period.
Re: God,Allah Do We All Serve Same God? by pilgrim1(f): 8:57am On Dec 02, 2007
@olabowale,

olabowale:

@The Poster: God is an English word for 'The God,' which is Allah in Arabic.

Please stop this nonsense! "God" is an English word for "God", no dubious addition of "THE". Period.

olabowale:

We in North America also say Gd. Yet we mean Allah. The Christian Arbs say Allah, but
they do not mean Jesus son of Mary
. Jesus son of Mary is Isa Ibn Mariam in Arabic.

Indeed, the Christian Arabs say 'Allah' - but they do not mean the 'Allah' of Islam! Arabic-speaking Christians know that Jesus Christ is the Son of God (John 10:36).

olabowale:

Do we serve the same GOd? I do not know. But do we have the same Creator and truly One
God
? The Answer is Yes>

Don't you see how confused you really are! On the one hand, you don't know whether or not we serve the same God - but in the same breath you claim to have the same 'One God'!!

olabowale:

Truly there is no God but JUST ONE GOD! All mankind, including Jesus are within His Creations.

Truly, there is only One God revealed in the Person of His Son, Jesus Christ. The 'Jesus' of Islam may be a created being; but the Jesus revealed in the Bible was NOT created.
Re: God,Allah Do We All Serve Same God? by pilgrim1(f): 8:59am On Dec 02, 2007
@olabowale,

olabowale:

And as you serve Jesus, the christian God, all your behaviors are of an evil soul!

What really is your problem, olabowale? Are you really this bedevilled now that common reason has completely deserted you at your age? Between the 'Allah' of Islam and the God of the Bible, who truly is of an evil soul?

olabowale:

How do you reconcile it with Jesus, as your God, when the stench from your heart
stink up the whole place. I can even smell it here in Manhattan! You must be smelling
really bad. They need to quarantine you, in isolation in a Hospital or some nuthouse.
Anywhere will be good for you, except Nairaland where you have been able to spread your
evil. You need to go.

It's not my style to dabble into matters that are not mine. However, I'm really concerned that at your age, you have completely lost all common grounds for godliness.
Re: God,Allah Do We All Serve Same God? by pilgrim1(f): 9:00am On Dec 02, 2007
@davidylan,

davidylan:

Bros, we have noticed! grin Nothing has changed from the pattern, and it is simply because the 'struggle' is a sign of the obvious - Islam lacks its own credibility and has to borrow from the Bible every single time, even if it means trying to smuggle Muhammad into the same Bible that they struggle to denounce!

davidylan:

I would say that Muslims who quote the Bible are not really 'versed' in it. We have all seen how desperately they try to quote every single verse of the Bible for two main things: (a) to dribble Muhammad into it; and where they fail in their attempts to do so, then (b) they cry foul and then claim their own Torah and Injil are lost, so that they can discredit the Bible! grin

davidylan:

Besides claiming Jesus was only a prophet, the one that Muslims love so much is to claim that Jesus was a "slave" to Muhammad's 'Allah. And yet, when Christians don't need to struggle to 'prove' anything about Muhammad - since the testimony of his gaps are hugely evident in the Qur'an and hadiths.

davidylan:

Spot on! grin Nothing to add - you don't get am, gbam!
Re: God,Allah Do We All Serve Same God? by skyone(m): 1:19pm On Dec 02, 2007
He's getting there, there will be a new dawn soon for Olabowale, thank you Jesus.
Re: God,Allah Do We All Serve Same God? by olabowale(m): 1:56pm On Dec 02, 2007
@Skyone: As the powdery snow is falling in Manhattan, this morning, I wonder
if I use 3 states of H20, snow/ice, water and vapor, to explain the Christian
Trinity state of God, which one will the son be?

The powdery snow? (It really has no subsatnce to it. It has volume at first, but
when compacted looses its volume.

The water/rain? (It can not exist for long with the ice, without one overcoming the
other depending on the temperature changes, however slightly it may be.

The vapor? (This form is the weakest of all. It may have the greatest volume of the three,
but has the least mass/density.

I do not know which one is the son? However if the 3 were to occur together, in an
ideal time, but if 1 were to be removed and isolated from the other 2, what you have
therefore, is that the remaining 2, will have less, volume and quantity, compare to when
the 3 occurred, simultaneously.

Is this what becomes of the two godheads that remained after the death of 1 godhead?

Allah is 'The God,' Ms. Pilgrim. You have no knowledge of the Arabic language less its
grammar. You only talk and your talk is very empty. Al is 'the,' in Arabic. illa is 'god,' in
Arabic. Illa stands for all types of gods; The three in One godheads, the pagan individual
360 gods, the god of the Onisangos of Yorubaland, or whatever the Igbo animists or other
tribes worship and takes as their intercessor.

However, Allah, is 'The GOD,' separating it from your always convoluted angle of seeing
reality. You who claimed that you have lost your Yoruba, to some decree, will come here to
make me believe that you are an expert in Arabic, you do not have the ability to write your
own name in? Lair, liar, pant's on fire you are.

And I gave many possible words for WARIDA ALEYHA, of Verse 71 of Surah Mariam. Pilgrim.1, don't
worry about it. Wait until you get to judgement day and with your 'MEATY,' body and the soul
fully attached will the the pathway over Hellfire. Which way but that you are the loser, into the
pit of Hell. Call it whatever yoiu like, the the fire lake, if it makes you happy for now, but definately,
it will consume the body and the soul that declared GOd to be 3, instead of the One that He is!

Choose your poison. Its your body and soul.
Re: God,Allah Do We All Serve Same God? by olabowale(m): 2:13pm On Dec 02, 2007
@Skyone: You continue to pray in vain. Your prayer does not rise even above
your head! For example, I will not pray for a soul that has expired in Ignorance
of TRUE FAITH. Even if that soul was dearly loved by me, even in death. My Lord
has instructed that such a prayer, should not be made by a believer. This is the
reason that we are talking to you about One God, instead of your 3 gods in One.

He's getting there, there will be a new dawn soon for Olabowale, thank you Jesus.
(Your one line above is a failure, in the sense that I have made many affirmations,
this morning in my morning prayer that, 'There is no God but the True One God Allah,
and Muhammad bin Abdallah, from the subtribe of Hashime, The Quraishi, The makkan,
The foreigner at first and native Madinan, in the end, is His Chief Prophet and Messenger.

Ose aro Sunday, if I quote Fels's Monday Morning in Lagos song. Run along, go pray to your
Tagut, the usual for you, on Sunday. Abi, you no dey go church? You be one of those
Christians who say it from their lips, but never truly from their heart? Go pray, ol boy.

The pastor need your 10% or the first fruit to buy a Ross Royce.
Re: God,Allah Do We All Serve Same God? by olabowale(m): 2:44pm On Dec 02, 2007
@Pilgrim.!: You will love it, wouldn't yopu if I just capitulated to you, even as you
shamelessly lied, constantly, in your trying to force us to accept, your unable to
stand scrutiny book of religion, since there is no two alike. No wonder it constantly
changes forms, through its editions, revisions, denominational and generational
differences and more surprisingly, renegating a core verse(s) to mere footnotes,
and complete omission in some cases!

So if you have no business in the matter with me, why don't you run along to take
your place among the herd of people who think they will not have to cross the WARIDUHA
Aleyha of Verse 71 of Surah Mariam.

@olabowale,

Quote from: olabowale on Today at 06:16:28 AM

From Pilgrim.1: What really is your problem, olabowale? Are you really this bedevilled now that common reason has completely deserted you at your age? Between the 'Allah' of Islam and the God of the Bible, who truly is of an evil soul?

Response to Pilgrim.1: Unfortunately, the influence of the devil permiates your soul, except that you do nt see it. He has you in his grip and by so doing makes evil things look good to you. No wonder you can say without battling an eye, that God is three godheads! You are so narrow minded that you forgot closed heartedly so, that the white and other British citizens who are Muslims, call the Allah God also in English. The same reason, the Yorubas call Him Oluwa, Olodumare, etc. Abi, Oluwa,etc, are now the exclusive property of the Yoruba Christians?

I can be excused for my age, but you, whats your reason to act forgetful, to the point that you are claiming 'God,' in English as the name for Christian God, the three godheads alone? You aught to be ashamed of yourself in your method of deceiving people!

Quote from: olabowale on Today at 06:16:28 AM
Anywhere will be good for you, except Nairaland where you have been able to spread your
evil. You need to go.

From Pilgrim.1: It's not my style to dabble into matters that are not mine. However, I'm really concerned that at your age, you have completely lost all common grounds for godliness.

Response to Pilgrim.1: Pilgrim.1, now that you put your full of dung golden foot in your mouth, my response to you is very simple: It is the same as the individual(s) that I addressed. Why is it that you have not followed Jesus, even though you borrowed his name for your religion? What I see is that you follow the deceiver, who gained followership shamelessly for your religion, even as he turned the preaching/Gospel of Jesus on its head.
Re: God,Allah Do We All Serve Same God? by Dios(f): 2:53pm On Dec 02, 2007
muslim god vs christian god
Round 66666666
grin

Keywords that will come up
ARAB and ISREAL

The fan club of both gods in this here arguement are all Native Africans.
Go Figure
Re: God,Allah Do We All Serve Same God? by olabowale(m): 3:06pm On Dec 02, 2007
@Kokojunkie:

In my opinion, I would say NO, they are not the same God cause for one to make the leap to claim they are the same is to claim God is a schitzophrenic, insecure, emotional wreck who happens to enjoy playing one people against another for his sick pleasure.  I do believe from reading the various texts, it would take a GREAT LEAP, infact, one would have to abandon reason completely to claim that they are all the same God as no two texts say exactly the same things about God and even his people.

Response: I want you to keep your reasoning cap on, as you read this reason. Would you not claim that therefore that the Creator of all things, is impartial, and unjust, if He takes one people, exclusively as his own, against all others? Even has this so called God people continue to disobey God to the point that killed some of His messengers and attempted to Kill so many more, is there any rational reason to stick with this killing machines/tribe that God call His own, except and unless that there is Schitzophenia, desease in play, in this sticking with through thick or thin?

Is it not a sick pleasure, of a game by The One Who is capable to forgive, without anyone challenging His decision of doing so, resulted to sending an Innocent man to die for the burden of another? Is this a just God in your eyes? Unfortunately, the one that you claimed died for your sins, did not go to that death,  willingly and quitely! He begged as in the prayer at the garden of geshemine. He was dragged, making the journey journey seemingly long, because of the slow paces of his feet. He cried and asked why will God forsake him, as if he was a disbeliever in this Great God Who created!
Re: God,Allah Do We All Serve Same God? by Backslider(m): 4:16pm On Dec 02, 2007
LET OUR WORDS BE SEASONED WITH SALT.

WE ARE THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD.

GIVE HONOUR TO WHOM HONOUR IS DUE

LOVE HIM THAT HATETH YOU.

Be Ye Followers Of Christ
Re: God,Allah Do We All Serve Same God? by stag: 8:38am On Dec 03, 2007
pilgrim.1:

@davidylan,
even if it means trying to smuggle Muhammad into the same Bible that they struggle to denounce!
grin grin
grin
Re: God,Allah Do We All Serve Same God? by stag: 8:52am On Dec 03, 2007
@ all muslims on nairaland. HELP muslims olabowale clarify and stand a ground shocked from his responses olabowale has shown he is confused,he contradicts himself. clear headed people with meaningful thought provoking things to say should pls engage their fingers

@nairalanders. i think we must not be ignorant of the fact that it may be the same level of very strong conviction an average christain has of his method the next muslim has of his own. and we should not divert from answering if there's only one true GOD to begin criticising whose form of worship is better

from his responses olabowale has shown he is confused,he contradicts himself. clear headed people with meaningful thought provoking things to say should pls engage their fingers
Re: God,Allah Do We All Serve Same God? by ajadrage: 2:16pm On Dec 03, 2007
I seriously doubt. Even amongst the christian denominations e.g catholics, orthodox, the many variety of protestants, white garments etc, they all claim to serve the one deity but in actual fact none of them worship the one true and living God whose name is Jehovah (although the various adherents would tell you different)

This is made obvious by their very mode of worship and beliefs which is in total negation to what the bible really teaches
Re: God,Allah Do We All Serve Same God? by olabowale(m): 2:39pm On Dec 03, 2007
@Stag: Whats going in your world? Where have I shown confusion
and thereby contradicting myself? Please point out to me.
Re: God,Allah Do We All Serve Same God? by cgift(m): 6:18pm On Dec 03, 2007
Uncle Ola,

Long time. How is the family? Just calm down o! Its vry important that you calm down okay. We still value you. On love!
Re: God,Allah Do We All Serve Same God? by olabowale(m): 6:32pm On Dec 03, 2007
@Cgift: Thanks for your concern. May Allah reward you. Okay God rewards you.
I hope you are alright and Ikorodu is agreeable with you. Ewe so o. Omo alaree.
Re: God,Allah Do We All Serve Same God? by olabowale(m): 6:51pm On Dec 03, 2007
The God is Allah in Arabic. Its like Fela said in the days, Oyinbo is Yoruba
badly spoken. And since Yoruba came from the Middle east (Makka), it is
no wonder Olorun is God, but the Oyinbos forgot to put 'The,' before 'God.'

All of the above been said, it is hardly unlikely that if the Christian God
consists of 3 headgods to get their One God, the Muslim God, The God who
is Allah, can never be the same God.

Allah is total, One indivisible Being. He has no beginning and no ending. He was not
begotten and begets none. Whereas the Christian God has a son part,a holy spirit
part, which is almost forgotten/persive, except that it is part of the witness bearer and
the father part.

Allah declares in the Qur'an about His Oneness as below:

Allah has no Offspring Allah says:

(Say) -- `O Muhammad' -
(If the Most Gracious had a son, then I am the first of the worshippers.) meaning, `if this were so, then I would worship Him on that basis, because I am one of His servants; I obey all that He commands me and I am not too arrogant or proud to worship Him.' This conditional phrase does not mean that what is described could happen nor that is possible as Allah says:

(Had Allah willed to take a son, He could have chosen whom He willed out of those whom He created. But glory be to Him! He is Allah, the One, the Irresistible.) (39:4). Allah says here:

(Glorified is the Lord of the heavens and the earth, the Lord of the Throne! Exalted be He from all that they ascribe (to Him).) meaning, exalted and sanctified and glorified be the Creator of all things far above having any offspring, for He is Unique, One and Eternally Self-Sufficient. There is none equal to Him or like Him, and He does not have any offsprings
(So leave them (alone) to speak nonsense) means, in their ignorance and misguidance,

(and play) in their world,
(until they meet the Day of theirs which they have been promised.) which is the Day of Resurrection, i.e., then they will come to know what their end and destination will be on that Day.

Further Chapter 112 of the Qur'an gives the complete Uniqueness of The God. Setting Him apart and separate, but above from all His creations.
Re: God,Allah Do We All Serve Same God? by babs787(m): 8:06pm On Dec 03, 2007
Insert Quote
I seriously doubt. Even amongst the christian denominations e.g catholics, orthodox, the many variety of protestants, white garments etc, they all claim to serve the one deity but in actual fact none of them worship the one true and living God whose name is Jehovah (although the various adherents would tell you different)

This is made obvious by their very mode of worship and beliefs which is in total negation to what the bible really teaches

True talk brother.
Re: God,Allah Do We All Serve Same God? by Kobojunkie: 12:34am On Dec 04, 2007
olabowale:

@Kokojunkie:

In my opinion, I would say NO, they are not the same God cause for one to make the leap to claim they are the same is to claim God is a schitzophrenic, insecure, emotional wreck who happens to enjoy playing one people against another for his sick pleasure.  I do believe from reading the various texts, it would take a GREAT LEAP, infact, one would have to abandon reason completely to claim that they are all the same God as no two texts say exactly the same things about God and even his people.

Response: I want you to keep your reasoning cap on, as you read this reason. Would you not claim that therefore that the Creator of all things, is impartial, and unjust, if He takes one people, exclusively as his own, against all others? Even has this so called God people continue to disobey God to the point that killed some of His messengers and attempted to Kill so many more, is there any rational reason to stick with this killing machines/tribe that God call His own, except and unless that there is Schitzophenia, desease in play, in this sticking with through thick or thin?

Is it not a sick pleasure, of a game by The One Who is capable to forgive, without anyone challenging His decision of doing so, resulted to sending an Innocent man to die for the burden of another? Is this a just God in your eyes? Unfortunately, the one that you claimed died for your sins, did not go to that death,  willingly and quitely! He begged as in the prayer at the garden of geshemine. He was dragged, making the journey journey seemingly long, because of the slow paces of his feet. He cried and asked why will God forsake him, as if he was a disbeliever in this Great God Who created!

You forced my hand. you posted in another thread that you are not fluent in Yoruba, what language are you actually fluent in cause I continue to see how you read ABC and come up with NZD as response. What has all this jibberish you posted here to do as response to what I posted there. It does not even make any sense. I am sorry but you forced my hand.  Jeezzz
Re: God,Allah Do We All Serve Same God? by dot2002(m): 2:54am On Dec 04, 2007
Its different like the palm and back of my hand God in Christianity and Allah of Muhammad (S.W.A) are very different. The former has a heaven where all and sundry chill happily ever after, the latter has a heaven where beautiful girl will be waiting hand and feet on Muslim brethren and other clerics on this forum and in diaspora ever after. plz count me out i know which one to chose, its a matter of the devil you know grin grin grin grin.
Re: God,Allah Do We All Serve Same God? by olabowale(m): 5:53am On Dec 04, 2007
@dot2002: The reward of Muslim Paradise/heaven is not exclusively girls waiting
hands and feet on the Muslim men, alone. The Muslim women who go to Paradise/
heaven will have their own boys waiting hands and feet on them as well. God of
the Muslims is a Just God. He rewards as Only He can.

To all readers: The God that the Muslim worship is not the same as the God of the
others, Christian God, who is 3 godheads in 1 God!

The Disbelief of the Christians; `Isa Only called to Tawhid

Allah states that the Christians such sects as Monarchite, Jacobite and Nestorite are disbelievers, those among them who say that `Isa is Allah. Allah is far holier than what they attribute to Him. They made this claim in spite of the fact that `Isa made it known that he was the servant of Allah and His Messenger. The first words that `Isa uttered when he was still a baby in the cradle were, "I am `Abdullah (the servant of Allah).'' He did not say, "I am Allah,'' or, "I am the son of Allah.'' Rather, he said,

(Verily, I am a servant of Allah, He has given me the Scripture and made me a Prophet.) until he said,
("And verily Allah is my Lord and your Lord. So worship Him (Alone). That is the straight path.'') He also proclaimed to them when he was a man, after he was sent as a Prophet, commanding them to worship his Lord and their Lord, alone without partners,

(But the Messiah said, "O Children of Israel! worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord.'' Verily, whosoever sets up partners with Allah, ) in worship
(. , then Allah has forbidden Paradise for him, and the Fire will be his abode.) as He will send him to the Fire and forbid Paradise for him. Allah also said
(Verily, Allah forgives not that partners should be set up with Him (in worship), but He forgives except that (anything else) to whom He wills.) and,

(And the dwellers of the Fire will call to the dwellers of Paradise; "Pour on us some water or anything that Allah has provide you with.'' They will say: "Allah has forbidden both to the disbelievers.'') It is recorded in the Sahih that the Prophet had someone proclaim to the people,
(Only a Muslim soul shall enter Paradise.) In another narration,

(Only a believing soul, ) This is why Allah said that `Isa said to the Children of Israel,
(Verily, whosoever sets up partners with Allah, then Allah has forbidden Paradise for him, and the Fire will be his abode. And there are no helpers for the wrongdoers.) There is no help from Allah, nor anyone who will support or protect them from the state they will be in. Allah's statement,

(Surely, they have disbelieved who say: "Allah is the third of three."wink Mujahid and several others said that this Ayah was revealed about the Christians in particular. As-Suddi and others said that this Ayah was revealed about taking `Isa and his mother as gods besides Allah, thus making Allah the third in a trinity. As-Suddi said, "This is similar to Allah's statement towards the end of the Surah,

(And (remember) when Allah will say: "O `Isa, son of Maryam! Did you say unto men: `Worship me and my mother as two gods besides Allah' He will say, "Glory be to You!"wink[5:116]. Allah replied,
(But there is no god but One God.) meaning there are not many worthy of worship but there is only One God without partners, and He is the Lord of all creation and all that exists. Allah said next, while threatening and admonishing them,

(And if they cease not from what they say, ) their lies and false claims,
(verily, a painful torment will befall the disbelievers among them.) in the Hereafter, shackled and tormented. Allah said,
(Will they not repent to Allah and ask His Forgiveness For Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.) This demonstrates Allah's generosity, kindness and mercy for His creatures, even though they committed this grave sin and invented such a lie and false allegation. Despite all of this, Allah calls them to repent so that He will forgive them, for Allah forgives those who sincerely repent to Him.
Re: God,Allah Do We All Serve Same God? by Nobody: 6:03am On Dec 04, 2007
olabowale:

The Disbelief of the Christians; `Isa Only called to Tawhid

Allah states that the Christians such sects as Monarchite, Jacobite and Nestorite are disbelievers, those among them who say that `Isa is Allah. Allah is far holier than what they attribute to Him.

how many times will we have to prove that allah was just as confused as his slaves today? Look at the portion in highlights . . . allah claims to be talking about "christian sects" such as the monarchites, jacobites and nestorites . . . here is the problem . . .

Nestorite - A form of phenolic resin. There are NO christian sects refered to as nestorites either now or ever in history.
Monarchite - No such thing has ever existed.
Jacobite - there has never existed any such christian sect.

Now just what was allah really pretending to state above? Did allah really know anything about the world he claimed to have created?

Dont bother to wonder, just google those 3 names and see for urselves.
Re: God,Allah Do We All Serve Same God? by dot2002(m): 9:35am On Dec 04, 2007
cleric olabowale it is the way i said it and not the other way round! or maybe your al-quran is different because it is a no no for woman to roll with more than one man and she must be a virgin. i will rather not partake in any sexual orgies hanging out with one fella is enough hassle, I tried Google the Christian sects you wrote about, alas! its all like a fudge
i will paste that youtube link later wink wink wink
Re: God,Allah Do We All Serve Same God? by dot2002(m): 5:21pm On Dec 04, 2007
cleric olabowale it is the way i said it and not the other way round! or maybe your al-quran is different because it is a no no for woman to roll with more than one man and she must be a virgin. i will rather not partake in any sexual orgies hanging out with one fella is enough hassle, I tried Google the Christian sects you wrote about, alas! its all like a fudge wink wink wink
i will paste that youtube link later

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Islam Say Kill Infidels / Is It A Sin To Burn A Bible? / What Is It With WALL GECKO'S????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.