Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,808 members, 7,817,344 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

She Destroyed Her Boyfriend's Car After Catching Him Cheating - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / She Destroyed Her Boyfriend's Car After Catching Him Cheating (35490 Views)

Husband Kills Imam Attahiru Alhassan After ‘Catching Him In Bed’ With His Wife / Man Breaks Wife's Head After She Caught Him Cheating (Photos) / Kenyan Man Drives Nails Into Man's Head After Catching Him With His Wife (Graphi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Destroyed Her Boyfriend's Car After Catching Him Cheating by mechanics(m): 4:39pm On Mar 22, 2018
hmmmm and he has not even married her, see what she has done, what will happen if he eventually marries her, she no try at all.
Re: She Destroyed Her Boyfriend's Car After Catching Him Cheating by sisisioge: 5:20pm On Mar 22, 2018
Chain! I hope she's not in naija o. Which kind evil spirit possess her? Is he her husband? Rubbish!
Re: She Destroyed Her Boyfriend's Car After Catching Him Cheating by KefeeBRIGHT91(m): 5:28pm On Mar 22, 2018
bsaying:
There are good girls everywhere... Girls who still believe in love, girls who can still have good sex and keep your kids for you academically sound... They exist.. Don't waste your life by hurrying into the hands of a girl who doesn't value you or believe that you can be imperfect.. Again I say there are still good girls.. Search for them
My lady CANDICE is one of them

1 Like

Re: She Destroyed Her Boyfriend's Car After Catching Him Cheating by Heavance(m): 5:29pm On Mar 22, 2018
Nwaohafia1:
To all ladies that will cheer on this...please do not try this at home.

In abroad the order of the family is Woman, Children, pet, and man.
In Nigeria, the order is Man, his family, children, woman, pets.
Don't allow this video trick you into waking up your village people.
You no go kee person o

1 Like

Re: She Destroyed Her Boyfriend's Car After Catching Him Cheating by jarrot(m): 6:16pm On Mar 22, 2018
bsaying:
There are good girls everywhere... Girls who still believe in love, girls who can still have good sex and keep your kids for you academically sound... They exist.. Don't waste your life by hurrying into the hands of a girl who doesn't value you or believe that you can be imperfect.. Again I say there are still good girls.. Search for them

Baba please I need help on where to find them as I am in deer need of such a lady.
not joking please!
Re: She Destroyed Her Boyfriend's Car After Catching Him Cheating by quiestla: 6:34pm On Mar 22, 2018
biacan:
This is so sweet cool You have no right to cheat on your girlfriend I hope this serves as a lesson to other guys
Shut up. You want to tell me say, you no dey cheat your guy
Re: She Destroyed Her Boyfriend's Car After Catching Him Cheating by bencarson007(m): 6:53pm On Mar 22, 2018
Nwaohafia1:

A wise woman speaks...
Your mama born you well

1 Like

Re: She Destroyed Her Boyfriend's Car After Catching Him Cheating by Wiseonetemmy(m): 7:26pm On Mar 22, 2018
Adetutubae:
i went through the comment section to see commens coming from a female but eventually u disgraced ursef with, serves right or wat did i just heard from u? if u try dis shit with some guys enh, ewon lo ma ku si,
oh i think every lady out there should get dis into der vacant skull, all men cheat, i am also a lady, u misbehave or do dis bcuz he cheats, my dear u must be a joker, are u telling me ever since ur father married ur m other, he never cheatst n ur mother still manages to stay, hmmmmmm i dont even want to talk coz if i do, dey will say i support men cheating but its just d simple truth, men will cheat n will cheat again and again and again
I wasn’t going to comment on this post because it’s all biased comments I see as usual. Yours caught my attention. Men cheat right? But I can also tell you that women cheat as much as men do. Women are just better at covering their tracks which makes them even more dangerous. That’s why women make better spies.

1 Like

Re: She Destroyed Her Boyfriend's Car After Catching Him Cheating by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 22, 2018
its got to be the americana, no naija babe will try this, good dev, the vehicle shud be scrapped and shipped here so that our car dealers can package it as new accident free ride.

1 Like

Re: She Destroyed Her Boyfriend's Car After Catching Him Cheating by CioAngels(f): 8:29pm On Mar 22, 2018
There is no need for this, just move on.
Re: She Destroyed Her Boyfriend's Car After Catching Him Cheating by sulasa07(m): 9:01pm On Mar 22, 2018
Dranatomy:
The story is incomplete..
Technically, who owns that car - the guy or his lady?.. Let's start from here
Even if she get d car,y she go do that.If she tryvdis for my area,Na all d guys for my area go treat her fuc- up well
Re: She Destroyed Her Boyfriend's Car After Catching Him Cheating by 3kay945(m): 10:03pm On Mar 22, 2018
Nwaohafia1:

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: She Destroyed Her Boyfriend's Car After Catching Him Cheating by pattybf(f): 2:27am On Mar 23, 2018
maxwell767:
shocked

He's not your husband yet, you are destroying his property all because he cheated, as if you are a saint.....

Some ladies are so dumb no wonder oxford dictionary characterised such ladies as BIMBO

My uncle told me one day that when a woman cheats, men forgives but when a man cheats hell get loosed.....

shocked
Re: She Destroyed Her Boyfriend's Car After Catching Him Cheating by Nobody: 3:27am On Mar 23, 2018
Nwaohafia1:

Lmfao.. I luv this grin grin

1 Like

Re: She Destroyed Her Boyfriend's Car After Catching Him Cheating by maxwell767(m): 7:40am On Mar 23, 2018
Re: She Destroyed Her Boyfriend's Car After Catching Him Cheating by TheUpsetGirl(m): 10:06am On Mar 23, 2018
dominique:

In this lawess country? it's even easier to go scot-free here than over there. Over there, will will be charged with misdemeanor offenses and made to serve a small jail time or pay a fine. Here, if she's connected to highly ranked police or military men. Go and start exerting muscle, before you know you're being paraded with weapons Infront of you or you'll spend time in their guardroom.

Not that I support destruction of property, but you don't go hurting and betraying your partner and expect her not react.

that's in America, we'all know the kind of men we have in Nigeria. they won't Sue you or arrest you but they'll beat the he'll outta you, damage you seriously and you won't be able to do anything, because if reported in the police station they'll still blame you for spoiling his car.

just like what you just said, I'm not praying that your hubby should cheat but if he does burn his house, destroy his car and see what will happen whether you have connections in abuja or heaven. Try it and give me feedback

I'm giving you this good advice as a fellow lady wink
Re: She Destroyed Her Boyfriend's Car After Catching Him Cheating by jmaine: 10:54am On Mar 23, 2018
dominique:

In this lawess country? it's even easier to go scot-free here than over there. Over there, will will be charged with misdemeanor offenses and made to serve a small jail time or pay a fine. Here, if she's connected to highly ranked police or military men. Go and start exerting muscle, before you know you're being paraded with weapons Infront of you or you'll spend time in their guardroom.

Not that I support destruction of property, but you don't go hurting and betraying your partner and expect her not react.

You go just kpai for nothing. Dem go just kee you troway and case no go dey. Keep supporting this nonsense clandestinely
Re: She Destroyed Her Boyfriend's Car After Catching Him Cheating by kelvincruz(m): 2:29pm On Mar 23, 2018
Leetunechi:
Buhari is a brainless goat
what Did Buhari Do Now
Re: She Destroyed Her Boyfriend's Car After Catching Him Cheating by Cityguy: 9:17pm On Mar 23, 2018
Nwaohafia1:

Na obituary go full ground for here na.

1 Like

Re: She Destroyed Her Boyfriend's Car After Catching Him Cheating by CandiceJay(f): 4:20pm On Mar 26, 2018
KefeeBRIGHT91:
My lady CANDICE is one of them
Lolzz... MG, was I supposed to see this?

1 Like

Re: She Destroyed Her Boyfriend's Car After Catching Him Cheating by KefeeBRIGHT91(m): 5:10pm On Jul 19, 2020
CandiceJay:

Lolzz... MG, was I supposed to see this?

And there was a caught after 2 years shocked

Not at all, i just went with the flow Mld wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Benin Police Men Shot At My Friends. Graphic Pic / 10-Year-Old Boy Chained By His Parents In Akwa Ibom For "Being Possessed Demons" / Nigeria Yahoo Boy Arrested In Thailand For Scamming Thai Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.