Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,904 members, 7,817,677 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

She Destroyed Her Boyfriend's Car After Catching Him Cheating - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / She Destroyed Her Boyfriend's Car After Catching Him Cheating (35491 Views)

Husband Kills Imam Attahiru Alhassan After ‘Catching Him In Bed’ With His Wife / Man Breaks Wife's Head After She Caught Him Cheating (Photos) / Kenyan Man Drives Nails Into Man's Head After Catching Him With His Wife (Graphi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Destroyed Her Boyfriend's Car After Catching Him Cheating by Isaacpyo04(m): 12:57pm On Mar 22, 2018
biacan:
Go and drag her to jail undecided
Okay.
If it happens in a lawless country like ours, she might walk. In fact she deserves some accolades!

But if it happens in a sane clime as it appears to be, that's a felony offense. The crazy b¡tch will go to prison and bear the cost of the repair.

Sick fellows roaming around!
Re: She Destroyed Her Boyfriend's Car After Catching Him Cheating by Isaacpyo04(m): 1:07pm On Mar 22, 2018
biacan:
Watch your mouth cool
LMAO, that will be so painful.

And by way, I wasn't referring to you ma, was referring to the destroyer!
Re: She Destroyed Her Boyfriend's Car After Catching Him Cheating by iamvictorino(m): 1:08pm On Mar 22, 2018
bsaying:
There are good girls everywhere... Girls who still believe in love, girls who can still have good sex and keep your kids for you academically sound... They exist.. Don't waste your life by hurrying into the hands of a girl who doesn't value you or believe that you can be imperfect.. Again I say there are still good girls.. Search for them

True Talk. No 2girls are d same & All Men are Not the same. Seek & ye shall find.
Re: She Destroyed Her Boyfriend's Car After Catching Him Cheating by biacan(f): 1:09pm On Mar 22, 2018
Isaacpyo04:

LMAO, that will be so painful.

And by way, I wasn't referring to you ma, was referring to the destroyer!
Ok I can see you're so respectful towards ladies keep it up cool
Re: She Destroyed Her Boyfriend's Car After Catching Him Cheating by SUNDICOS(m): 1:10pm On Mar 22, 2018
Even if na you buy the motor for me before pointing out faults,if you dare I will destroy you also in a special ways of mine

1 Like

Re: She Destroyed Her Boyfriend's Car After Catching Him Cheating by mitmas(m): 1:11pm On Mar 22, 2018
Speechless
Re: She Destroyed Her Boyfriend's Car After Catching Him Cheating by mudiana(m): 1:14pm On Mar 22, 2018
She will go to jail and still pay completely to restore the car. Na she b the first woman wey person go cheat on.
.. Nonsense! Na only when prick enter yansh naim b cheat abi. Nonsense gal.

1 Like

Re: She Destroyed Her Boyfriend's Car After Catching Him Cheating by Jokkarm2: 1:14pm On Mar 22, 2018
if you try this shit with me, i will call AMADIOHA, THURNDER, AND OGUN to come and slap you. meanwhile I will hire Anthony Joshua to use you do training for 2 years.
Re: She Destroyed Her Boyfriend's Car After Catching Him Cheating by iamvictorino(m): 1:15pm On Mar 22, 2018
Leetunechi:
Buhari is a brainless goat
Buhari? How did Buhari enter this equation pls?? Oh, It Was Buhari dat cheated & d lady smashed(hulk) his car, hmmm. My Nija pple

1 Like

Re: She Destroyed Her Boyfriend's Car After Catching Him Cheating by Follygunners: 1:16pm On Mar 22, 2018
The main reason the black race is regarded as savage especially this fuvcked up akata pple.. they all stood there and enjoy such instead of trying to talk her out of it. Na their way be dat. undecided

She'll go to jail... Insurance will replace the vehicle... he'll get s new chic, an even better one I suppose. grin

So who's getting the most of the deal now? cool
Re: She Destroyed Her Boyfriend's Car After Catching Him Cheating by Lexusgs430: 1:16pm On Mar 22, 2018
She needs to be charged for malicious damage to property.......

No wonder he cheated on her....... Such an angry & aggressive slay queen.....
Re: She Destroyed Her Boyfriend's Car After Catching Him Cheating by OhiOfIhima: 1:26pm On Mar 22, 2018
bsaying:
There are good girls everywhere... Girls who still believe in love, girls who can still have good sex and keep your kids for you academically sound... They exist.. Don't waste your life by hurrying into the hands of a girl who doesn't value you or believe that you can be imperfect.. Again I say there are still good girls.. Search for them
Brother, I believe you 100%.... You jus need to advance in ur searching
Re: She Destroyed Her Boyfriend's Car After Catching Him Cheating by naijafella(m): 1:28pm On Mar 22, 2018
Leetunechi:
Buhari is a brainless goat

No wonder you are where you are... Dundee
Re: She Destroyed Her Boyfriend's Car After Catching Him Cheating by pawesome(m): 1:44pm On Mar 22, 2018
nairavsdollars:
nothing new. We've seen that couple of times. If she swallowed the car, that will be new
wicked pikin grin
Re: She Destroyed Her Boyfriend's Car After Catching Him Cheating by DJInfluence: 2:07pm On Mar 22, 2018
i believe the guy insurance covers this, so he no get much to worry about.. And she is liable for property damage and causing public nuisance. Instead of dumping his ass, she is acting drama in public.
Re: She Destroyed Her Boyfriend's Car After Catching Him Cheating by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 2:10pm On Mar 22, 2018
dominique:
Stay faithful to your partner, stay faithful to your partner they won't hear. By the time she starts going gaga crazy as a result of your actions you start crying crazy woman. Who made her crazy in the first place? YOU! So shattap and deal with the monster you created

Behind every crazy there is (most likely) a man that made her that way.

try it in Nigeria na undecided
Re: She Destroyed Her Boyfriend's Car After Catching Him Cheating by Adetutubae(f): 2:28pm On Mar 22, 2018
i went through the comment section to see commens coming from a female but eventually u disgraced ursef with, serves right or wat did i just heard from u? if u try dis shit with some guys enh, ewon lo ma ku si,
oh i think every lady out there should get dis into der vacant skull, all men cheat, i am also a lady, u misbehave or do dis bcuz he cheats, my dear u must be a joker, are u telling me ever since ur father married ur m other, he never cheatst n ur mother still manages to stay, hmmmmmm i dont even want to talk coz if i do, dey will say i support men cheating but its just d simple truth, men will cheat n will cheat again and again and again
biacan:
This is so sweet cool You have no right to cheat on your girlfriend I hope this serves as a lesson to other guys

3 Likes

Re: She Destroyed Her Boyfriend's Car After Catching Him Cheating by madenigga(m): 2:33pm On Mar 22, 2018
Not even my wife my gf... i go jusr kee you
Re: She Destroyed Her Boyfriend's Car After Catching Him Cheating by entaye55: 2:35pm On Mar 22, 2018
i wont take this from any lady!!!
for crying out loud "BOYFRIEND" NOT "HUSBAND"
Re: She Destroyed Her Boyfriend's Car After Catching Him Cheating by ejigah(m): 2:37pm On Mar 22, 2018
No so good, not at all. If a mere girl friend will do this, what Will a Wife do?
Re: She Destroyed Her Boyfriend's Car After Catching Him Cheating by nonix22(m): 2:45pm On Mar 22, 2018
she looks more like a LovePeddler
Re: She Destroyed Her Boyfriend's Car After Catching Him Cheating by Kobicove(m): 2:50pm On Mar 22, 2018
Nwaohafia1:
To all ladies that will cheer on this...please do not try this at home.

In abroad the order of the family is Woman, Children, pet, and man.
In Nigeria, the order is Man, his family, children, woman, pets.
Don't allow this video trick you into waking up your village people.

Well said!

2 Likes

Re: She Destroyed Her Boyfriend's Car After Catching Him Cheating by akbahbah(m): 2:55pm On Mar 22, 2018
biacan:
This is so sweet cool You have no right to cheat on your girlfriend I hope this serves as a lesson to other guys

You are a goat

1 Like

Re: She Destroyed Her Boyfriend's Car After Catching Him Cheating by oluwaahmed: 3:19pm On Mar 22, 2018
Another case for Judge Judy. Most Ho's who behave like Dis are low class and serial cheats. Anyway d court system will prevail if the owner of the car files charges. At the end of the day, u will still pay for d car u damaged it's just how d justice system works.
Re: She Destroyed Her Boyfriend's Car After Catching Him Cheating by crisycent: 3:19pm On Mar 22, 2018
This is why the whites call blacks monkeys.
Re: She Destroyed Her Boyfriend's Car After Catching Him Cheating by fynex(m): 3:42pm On Mar 22, 2018
joseph6071:
She Destroyed Her Boyfriend's Car After Catching Him Cheating, crazy ladies everywhere

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_ruoUgOaoE

Was it the car that cheated on her?

1 Like

Re: She Destroyed Her Boyfriend's Car After Catching Him Cheating by dominique(f): 3:43pm On Mar 22, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

try it in Nigeria na undecided

In this lawess country? it's even easier to go scot-free here than over there. Over there, will will be charged with misdemeanor offenses and made to serve a small jail time or pay a fine. Here, if she's connected to highly ranked police or military men. Go and start exerting muscle, before you know you're being paraded with weapons Infront of you or you'll spend time in their guardroom.

Not that I support destruction of property, but you don't go hurting and betraying your partner and expect her not react.
Re: She Destroyed Her Boyfriend's Car After Catching Him Cheating by godofuck231: 4:10pm On Mar 22, 2018
dynicks:
the outcome of what happens when juveniles indulge in relationships

as for them ladies screaming yes ooo; yes ooo....remember all guys ain't the same......observe before u act! don't be deceived by what u watch on screens!.. some dudes don't take shit!!
Re: She Destroyed Her Boyfriend's Car After Catching Him Cheating by godofuck231: 4:11pm On Mar 22, 2018
dynicks:
the outcome of what happens when juveniles indulge in relationships

as for them ladies screaming yes ooo; yes ooo....remember all guys ain't the same......observe before u act! don't be deceived by what u watch on screens!.. some dudes don't take shit!!

That kind brushing wen de remove black pigment or bleach the babe to black
Re: She Destroyed Her Boyfriend's Car After Catching Him Cheating by dynicks(m): 4:12pm On Mar 22, 2018
godofuck231:

That kind brushing wen de remove black pigment or bleach the babe to black
lol
Re: She Destroyed Her Boyfriend's Car After Catching Him Cheating by Kinggnicole(f): 4:13pm On Mar 22, 2018
maxwell767:
shocked

He's not your husband yet, you are destroying his property all because he cheated, as if you are a saint.....

Some ladies are so dumb no wonder oxford dictionary characterised such ladies as BIMBO

My uncle told me one day that when a woman cheats, men forgives but when a man cheats hell get loosed.....

That's not true
Even the society expects the woman to forgive a cheating man but when the table gets turned, all hell is let loose.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ghanaian Attacks Nigerian Trader With A Sharp New Cutlass (CCTV Footage) / 10-Year-Old Boy Chained By His Parents In Akwa Ibom For "Being Possessed Demons" / Benin Police Men Shot At My Friends. Graphic Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.