Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,755 members, 7,813,503 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:04 PM

Obituary Of 2 Sisters, Aged 11 & 7 Killed By Armed Robbers While Traveling - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Obituary Of 2 Sisters, Aged 11 & 7 Killed By Armed Robbers While Traveling (32744 Views)

Sexual Ritual: Ibadan Chief Shaves Pubic Hair Of 2 Sisters, Aged 13 & 17 / 17-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Raping Two Sisters, Aged 5 And 7 In Bauchi (Photo) / Family Of 7 Killed In Benin By Suspected Generator Fumes (Graphic Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obituary Of 2 Sisters, Aged 11 & 7 Killed By Armed Robbers While Traveling by Angelanest: 2:28pm On Mar 22, 2018
The death of two young sisters have left their family in lament after falling victims to men of the underworld. The girls identified as 11-year-old Vivian Ifeanyinwa Alor and 7-year-old Venus Oyinyechukwu Alor who were killed after being hit by the robbers' bullets in Onitsha in Anambra State last December.

They were said to be traveling from Lagos to their village immediately after Christmas to celebrate the festive season with their grandma before their deaths.

They are set to be buried tomorrow, Friday 23rd, their village in Agulu area of Anambra state. May their souls rest in peace.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/two-sisters-aged-11-7-killed-armed-robbers-traveling-photos.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obituary Of 2 Sisters, Aged 11 & 7 Killed By Armed Robbers While Traveling by Strikethem: 2:44pm On Mar 22, 2018
Na wa o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obituary Of 2 Sisters, Aged 11 & 7 Killed By Armed Robbers While Traveling by thesicilian: 2:50pm On Mar 22, 2018
May those robbers, and everyone else involved in their death whether directly or indirectly, never know peace all their lives.

163 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Obituary Of 2 Sisters, Aged 11 & 7 Killed By Armed Robbers While Traveling by hubtiva: 3:25pm On Mar 22, 2018
rip
Re: Obituary Of 2 Sisters, Aged 11 & 7 Killed By Armed Robbers While Traveling by Rollins777(m): 3:25pm On Mar 22, 2018
Painful
Re: Obituary Of 2 Sisters, Aged 11 & 7 Killed By Armed Robbers While Traveling by NwaAmaikpe: 3:25pm On Mar 22, 2018
shocked

The person that designed this Obituary should learn proper colour separation, contouring and the use of filter. I also don't like the disjointed themes.

I'm thinking it was Corel Draw 6 that was used.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obituary Of 2 Sisters, Aged 11 & 7 Killed By Armed Robbers While Traveling by Mac2016(m): 3:25pm On Mar 22, 2018
God obliterate deaths like this from our land...so disheartening!
Re: Obituary Of 2 Sisters, Aged 11 & 7 Killed By Armed Robbers While Traveling by Readwarn(m): 3:25pm On Mar 22, 2018
Re: Obituary Of 2 Sisters, Aged 11 & 7 Killed By Armed Robbers While Traveling by Toosure70: 3:26pm On Mar 22, 2018
I hate dis country.

2 Likes

Re: Obituary Of 2 Sisters, Aged 11 & 7 Killed By Armed Robbers While Traveling by victorjoe(m): 3:26pm On Mar 22, 2018
This is very sad. May their souls rest in perfect peace. And may the robbers never know peace.

2 Likes

Re: Obituary Of 2 Sisters, Aged 11 & 7 Killed By Armed Robbers While Traveling by Oblongata: 3:26pm On Mar 22, 2018
Toosure70:
I hate dis country.
brother shit happens everywhere. ..

usa had it worse this year in Florida

although i hate this country for a whole lotta reasons

1 Like

Re: Obituary Of 2 Sisters, Aged 11 & 7 Killed By Armed Robbers While Traveling by Spoilt4toto: 3:26pm On Mar 22, 2018
Deaths are now being celebrated, everything for the social media. Smh.. .... End time indeed. cry

1 Like

Re: Obituary Of 2 Sisters, Aged 11 & 7 Killed By Armed Robbers While Traveling by fpeter(f): 3:27pm On Mar 22, 2018
This marks the end for the robbers.

2 Likes

Re: Obituary Of 2 Sisters, Aged 11 & 7 Killed By Armed Robbers While Traveling by Chukazu: 3:27pm On Mar 22, 2018
Arm robbers or Fulani Herdsmen?
Re: Obituary Of 2 Sisters, Aged 11 & 7 Killed By Armed Robbers While Traveling by MrImole: 3:27pm On Mar 22, 2018
Rip
Re: Obituary Of 2 Sisters, Aged 11 & 7 Killed By Armed Robbers While Traveling by dhesire(m): 3:28pm On Mar 22, 2018
Why waste resources printing obituary posters for minors?
Is this an occasion to celebrate or commiserate with the family?

3 Likes

Re: Obituary Of 2 Sisters, Aged 11 & 7 Killed By Armed Robbers While Traveling by adioolayi(m): 3:28pm On Mar 22, 2018
Maybe I am wrong...I don't like the situation whereby the obituary of a minor ( In this case,anything below 40years), especially the singles, will be in print and display like this.
I think it is not too right. My own culture, Yoruba, frowns at things like this

8 Likes

Re: Obituary Of 2 Sisters, Aged 11 & 7 Killed By Armed Robbers While Traveling by Sammyadexxx(m): 3:29pm On Mar 22, 2018
Rip
Re: Obituary Of 2 Sisters, Aged 11 & 7 Killed By Armed Robbers While Traveling by Philipmems(m): 3:29pm On Mar 22, 2018
Useless country, life means nothing to our leaders. Police can't even police themselves talk less of bloody civilians, just see how future inventors, entrepreneurs, leaders are been wasted because of a bad system.

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The person that designed this Obituary should learn proper colour separation, contouring and filtering.

we will all see how well they will design your poster or that of your family members as this is a Corel Draw issue to you

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obituary Of 2 Sisters, Aged 11 & 7 Killed By Armed Robbers While Traveling by Afonjas: 3:29pm On Mar 22, 2018
Hmm
Re: Obituary Of 2 Sisters, Aged 11 & 7 Killed By Armed Robbers While Traveling by tydi(m): 3:29pm On Mar 22, 2018
shocked
Re: Obituary Of 2 Sisters, Aged 11 & 7 Killed By Armed Robbers While Traveling by Franzinni: 3:29pm On Mar 22, 2018
Nigeria... To be poor is not safe...

To be rich self isn't safe kai....

See leaders of tomorow.... Some animals just cut thier life short for senseless reasons...
Re: Obituary Of 2 Sisters, Aged 11 & 7 Killed By Armed Robbers While Traveling by DoTheNeedful: 3:29pm On Mar 22, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The person that designed this Obituary should learn proper colour separation, contouring and filtering.

Useless post. undecided

RIP to the girls cry

12 Likes

Re: Obituary Of 2 Sisters, Aged 11 & 7 Killed By Armed Robbers While Traveling by dynicks(m): 3:30pm On Mar 22, 2018
How would such robbers think they would ever know peace after having committed such an act?

1 Like

Re: Obituary Of 2 Sisters, Aged 11 & 7 Killed By Armed Robbers While Traveling by unitysheart(m): 3:30pm On Mar 22, 2018
May the robbers find no peace. May they be pushed to confess their sins.

2 Likes

Re: Obituary Of 2 Sisters, Aged 11 & 7 Killed By Armed Robbers While Traveling by kullozone(m): 3:30pm On Mar 22, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The day wey I go slap you ehn...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obituary Of 2 Sisters, Aged 11 & 7 Killed By Armed Robbers While Traveling by awa(m): 3:30pm On Mar 22, 2018
Dear God,

Please continue to protect us all from the hands of the wicked people. Amen

RIP to the kids....Sun set at mid-day

1 Like

Re: Obituary Of 2 Sisters, Aged 11 & 7 Killed By Armed Robbers While Traveling by SuperBlack: 3:32pm On Mar 22, 2018
Sad
Re: Obituary Of 2 Sisters, Aged 11 & 7 Killed By Armed Robbers While Traveling by HomeOfMe(f): 3:33pm On Mar 22, 2018
Angelanest:
The death of two young sisters have left their family in lament after falling victims to men of the underworld. The girls identified as 11-year-old Vivian Ifeanyinwa Alor and 7-year-old Venus Oyinyechukwu Alor who were killed after being hit by the robbers' bullets in Onitsha in Anambra State last December.

They were said to be traveling from Lagos to their village immediately after Christmas to celebrate the festive season with their grandma before their deaths.

They are set to be buried tomorrow, Friday 23rd, their village in Agulu area of Anambra state. May their souls rest in peace.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/two-sisters-aged-11-7-killed-armed-robbers-traveling-photos.html
My the their precious little souls test in peace.
Re: Obituary Of 2 Sisters, Aged 11 & 7 Killed By Armed Robbers While Traveling by starbuck(f): 3:33pm On Mar 22, 2018
Rest In peace Vivian and Venus cry cry

4 Likes

Re: Obituary Of 2 Sisters, Aged 11 & 7 Killed By Armed Robbers While Traveling by GavelSlam: 3:34pm On Mar 22, 2018
May their souls rest in peace.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Shoots Brother, Hacks Off Private Parts In Cross River State / David Gospel Aniefiok's Car Burnt By 'Jealous' Hoodlums In Akwa Ibom. Photos / Spanish Blogger On India Motorcycle Tour Gang-raped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.