Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,761 members, 7,831,448 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Obituary Of 2 Sisters, Aged 11 & 7 Killed By Armed Robbers While Traveling - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Obituary Of 2 Sisters, Aged 11 & 7 Killed By Armed Robbers While Traveling (32759 Views)

Sexual Ritual: Ibadan Chief Shaves Pubic Hair Of 2 Sisters, Aged 13 & 17 / 17-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Raping Two Sisters, Aged 5 And 7 In Bauchi (Photo) / Family Of 7 Killed In Benin By Suspected Generator Fumes (Graphic Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obituary Of 2 Sisters, Aged 11 & 7 Killed By Armed Robbers While Traveling by McAausim: 3:36pm On Mar 22, 2018
cry
Re: Obituary Of 2 Sisters, Aged 11 & 7 Killed By Armed Robbers While Traveling by magicminister: 3:37pm On Mar 22, 2018
Oblongata:
brother shit happens everywhere. ..

usa had it worse this year in Florida

although i hate this country for a whole lotta reasons

When bad things happen in developed and well advanced countries, Nigerians like you will use it as an excuse whenever something goes wrong here.

“Oooh but even France just had terrorism... it’s everywhere”
“Oooooh but a bridge just collapsed in Florida... it’s everywhere”

Well, the difference between us and those countries is that they take steps to ensure the victims are adequately compensated while applying corrections in order to prevent future occurence.

Can u say the same for the zoo,,??

1 Like

Re: Obituary Of 2 Sisters, Aged 11 & 7 Killed By Armed Robbers While Traveling by introvertious: 3:37pm On Mar 22, 2018
cry cry cryand people will comfortably go there and eat Rice

RIP

1 Like

Re: Obituary Of 2 Sisters, Aged 11 & 7 Killed By Armed Robbers While Traveling by Nobody: 3:39pm On Mar 22, 2018
We are talking about the painful exit of very young ones and some blokes are only concerned about the print quality of the posters while some are busy whining qbout the appropriateness or otherwise of printing posters to announce the obsequies.

Something is fundamentally wrong with Nigerians.

Argue with your keypads..

Arrant twaddle!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obituary Of 2 Sisters, Aged 11 & 7 Killed By Armed Robbers While Traveling by olatade(m): 3:40pm On Mar 22, 2018
thesicilian:
May those robbers, and everyone else involved in their death whether directly or indirectly, never know peace all their lives.

ameen!!!

1 Like

Re: Obituary Of 2 Sisters, Aged 11 & 7 Killed By Armed Robbers While Traveling by Onyinye15(f): 3:41pm On Mar 22, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The person that designed this Obituary should learn proper colour separation, contouring and the use of filter. I also don't like the disjointed themes.

I'm thinking it was Corel Draw 6 that was used.

Blood of Obasanjo

1 Like

Re: Obituary Of 2 Sisters, Aged 11 & 7 Killed By Armed Robbers While Traveling by debossng: 3:42pm On Mar 22, 2018
What a sad story, I sympathize with the family
Re: Obituary Of 2 Sisters, Aged 11 & 7 Killed By Armed Robbers While Traveling by Gkemz: 3:42pm On Mar 22, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The person that designed this Obituary should learn proper colour separation, contouring and the use of filter. I also don't like the disjointed themes.

So that's all you have to say. Sometimes i wonder whether your madness has a cure. Maybe it doesn't.

4 Likes

Re: Obituary Of 2 Sisters, Aged 11 & 7 Killed By Armed Robbers While Traveling by Mitchsin(f): 3:42pm On Mar 22, 2018
Angelanest:
The death of two young sisters have left their family in lament after falling victims to men of the underworld. The girls identified as 11-year-old Vivian Ifeanyinwa Alor and 7-year-old Venus Oyinyechukwu Alor who were killed after being hit by the robbers' bullets in Onitsha in Anambra State last December.

They were said to be traveling from Lagos to their village immediately after Christmas to celebrate the festive season with their grandma before their deaths.

They are set to be buried tomorrow, Friday 23rd, their village in Agulu area of Anambra state. May their souls rest in peace.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/two-sisters-aged-11-7-killed-armed-robbers-traveling-photos.html

May their soul rest in Perfect peace
Re: Obituary Of 2 Sisters, Aged 11 & 7 Killed By Armed Robbers While Traveling by blex444: 3:43pm On Mar 22, 2018
what a loss RIP
Re: Obituary Of 2 Sisters, Aged 11 & 7 Killed By Armed Robbers While Traveling by hokafor(m): 3:45pm On Mar 22, 2018
Rip to them may God grant the family peace in this trying time
Re: Obituary Of 2 Sisters, Aged 11 & 7 Killed By Armed Robbers While Traveling by Habibatuley23: 3:46pm On Mar 22, 2018
[quote author=NwaAmaikpe post=66062419] shocked

I'm thinking it was Corel Draw 6 that was used.[/quote
Imagine where condolences are posted for concern there you are busy assessing some silly graphic design to what gain?
Re: Obituary Of 2 Sisters, Aged 11 & 7 Killed By Armed Robbers While Traveling by kingchris30(m): 3:48pm On Mar 22, 2018
may their souls rest in peace, but this obituary poster is uncalled for
Re: Obituary Of 2 Sisters, Aged 11 & 7 Killed By Armed Robbers While Traveling by AlphaStyles(m): 3:48pm On Mar 22, 2018
Achalugo chai may their soul rest in peace
Re: Obituary Of 2 Sisters, Aged 11 & 7 Killed By Armed Robbers While Traveling by Pentools(m): 3:49pm On Mar 22, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Maybe someone needs to remind you "its an obituary poster" and doesn't call for special treats, since you actually think its a birthday or maybe a graduation card.

Rip to them gals and may Almighty God give the family and loved ones the grace n fortitude to bear the painful loss.

3 Likes

Re: Obituary Of 2 Sisters, Aged 11 & 7 Killed By Armed Robbers While Traveling by Nobody: 3:52pm On Mar 22, 2018
Toosure70:
I hate dis country.
Then why do you still remain within it's borders? You can always emigrate elsewhere
Re: Obituary Of 2 Sisters, Aged 11 & 7 Killed By Armed Robbers While Traveling by Queenserah26(f): 3:53pm On Mar 22, 2018
RIP Vivian and Venus cry cry
Re: Obituary Of 2 Sisters, Aged 11 & 7 Killed By Armed Robbers While Traveling by ifyalways(f): 3:53pm On Mar 22, 2018
The nightmare of every Parent. May God console them.

2 Likes

Re: Obituary Of 2 Sisters, Aged 11 & 7 Killed By Armed Robbers While Traveling by Str8talk21: 4:11pm On Mar 22, 2018
Fulani-herdsmen terrorists have taken over of kidnapping and armed robbery in the whole of southern Nigeria since the inception of the administration of this current President, Mumuhammudu Bubuhari.
Re: Obituary Of 2 Sisters, Aged 11 & 7 Killed By Armed Robbers While Traveling by liljaydee(m): 4:17pm On Mar 22, 2018
they are too young for obituary...why do they have to do obituary for them? sad sad

RIP to the dead
Re: Obituary Of 2 Sisters, Aged 11 & 7 Killed By Armed Robbers While Traveling by frankoben(m): 4:18pm On Mar 22, 2018
Oh God of Creation! they're so innocent and don't deserve to suffer such tragic fate....

Indeed evil has found a place to thrive in the dark hearts of those vicous and savage murderers. May untold tragedies greater than that which they brought upon another trail them all through their miserable lives and into the afterlife for eternity.

RIP Lovely kids, May perpetual light shine on the both of you as you spend life eternal in our Creators' paradise
Re: Obituary Of 2 Sisters, Aged 11 & 7 Killed By Armed Robbers While Traveling by Oluwaesko(m): 4:19pm On Mar 22, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The mad man again...

2 Likes

Re: Obituary Of 2 Sisters, Aged 11 & 7 Killed By Armed Robbers While Traveling by Rozaytee: 5:14pm On Mar 22, 2018
shocked...may d souls of all d faithful depart tru d mercy of God rest in peace amen...dis is heart breaking oo

1 Like

Re: Obituary Of 2 Sisters, Aged 11 & 7 Killed By Armed Robbers While Traveling by Rozaytee: 5:16pm On Mar 22, 2018
adioolayi:
Maybe I am wrong...I don't like the situation whereby the obituary of a minor ( In this case,anything below 40years), especially the singles, will be in print and display like this.
I think it is not too right. My own culture, Yoruba, frowns at things like this
exactly ...its just stupid

1 Like

Re: Obituary Of 2 Sisters, Aged 11 & 7 Killed By Armed Robbers While Traveling by Abagworo(m): 5:23pm On Mar 22, 2018
Obiano and security. Chino!

1 Like

Re: Obituary Of 2 Sisters, Aged 11 & 7 Killed By Armed Robbers While Traveling by madgoat(m): 5:39pm On Mar 22, 2018
I dont understand why igbos like printing obituary posters all the time. Doesn't make sense doing it for children. And to make matters worse, they are even doing a lying in state for them. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Obituary Of 2 Sisters, Aged 11 & 7 Killed By Armed Robbers While Traveling by DeviIhimself: 5:43pm On Mar 22, 2018
chaii so these girls are the dead bodies of two kids i saw in Borromeo mutuary Last month when we went to carry and bury a friend shocked
was wondering what could have happened to those kids to be lying helplessly in the morgue cry

RIP beauties

2 Likes

Re: Obituary Of 2 Sisters, Aged 11 & 7 Killed By Armed Robbers While Traveling by bamideleniayo(m): 5:44pm On Mar 22, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

They are mourning the death of their innocent young daughters and all you care about is proper colour separation You so messed up.. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Obituary Of 2 Sisters, Aged 11 & 7 Killed By Armed Robbers While Traveling by LasGidiOwner: 5:46pm On Mar 22, 2018
This happened in Imo state where Imolites were slaughtered and burnt by the invading herdsmen due to high insecurity in the cursed worthless IMO STATE. Okoroawusa has failed Imolites.

[s]
Abagworo:
Obiano and security. Chino!
[/s]

Re: Obituary Of 2 Sisters, Aged 11 & 7 Killed By Armed Robbers While Traveling by agh7466(m): 5:53pm On Mar 22, 2018
rest in peace
Re: Obituary Of 2 Sisters, Aged 11 & 7 Killed By Armed Robbers While Traveling by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 22, 2018
So sad.!
Re: Obituary Of 2 Sisters, Aged 11 & 7 Killed By Armed Robbers While Traveling by Fortunehunter(m): 7:21pm On Mar 22, 2018
God have mercy, l feel like crying.

Such young beautiful girls.

May their souls Rest In Perfect Peace.

And to the killers, One day , your reward will come together in arrears.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

South African Mother Of 3 Accuses 2 Nigerians Of Raping Her In Cape Town / David Gospel Aniefiok's Car Burnt By 'Jealous' Hoodlums In Akwa Ibom. Photos / Nigerian Man Caught In Malta With 50 Capsules Of Cocaine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.