Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,515 members, 7,954,960 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:13 PM

INEC working for APC In Lagos... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC working for APC In Lagos... (531 Views)

INEC Working For PDP, Says Oshiomhole / INEC Working For The PDP – Oshiomhole / INEC Working Hard To Rig 2019 Polls- Secondus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

INEC working for APC In Lagos... by pol23: 2:32pm On Mar 22, 2018
I took today off at work just to be able to register for PVC in my neighbourhood...
They started on Monday and it's going to end today(4 days in total)
1.How on Earth do you expect people going to work to register?..
2.Despite that many people are not notified,the crowd be like sand.
3.I took the day off just to register..I noticed
I.only those Brought by APC are being attended to by INEC Staff.
II.The generator being used by INEC is provided by APC.
III.Many of their party agent are there directing people.
IV.I couldn't noticed any other party Agent other than APC.
V.70 percent of people they are registering are street boys and girls...(We all have equal right to be registered)
VI.A woman brought two guys(Probably her sons) She was given 5k by APC Agent of change.
When will we learn in Nigeria?
I tried to take this few pictures...It wasn't easy taking these pics...But I tried...
NB: You might need to zoom to see the ungoing activities in those pics

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC working for APC In Lagos... by pol23: 2:34pm On Mar 22, 2018
This Eputu,Ibeju Lekki local government...

Re: INEC working for APC In Lagos... by three: 3:14pm On Mar 22, 2018
This is why the impunity is brazen

2 Likes

Re: INEC working for APC In Lagos... by CID11: 3:15pm On Mar 22, 2018
let them fool themselves well. Inec will soon start registration in wards. this will be done in polling units. They know they are going. The hardships they brought on Nigerians no be here.well we have to commend them for being prepared. But I know next election will be a blow to APC

1 Like

Re: INEC working for APC In Lagos... by Nobody: 4:18pm On Mar 22, 2018
CID11:
let them fool themselves well. Inec will soon start registration in wards. this will be done in polling units. They know they are going. The hardships they brought on Nigerians no be here.well we have to commend them for being prepared. But I know next election will be a blow to APC
I wish APC can lose in Lagos and at the federal level,but I don't think it will be possible

1 Like

Re: INEC working for APC In Lagos... by pol23: 5:37pm On Mar 22, 2018
BabaOwen:
I wish APC can lose in Lagos and at the federal level,but I don't think it will be possible
It's very possible.
Read how on this thread.
https://www.nairaland.com/4413038/easy-campaign-strategy-pdp-lagos

(1) (Reply)

How Buhari Paid $3m For Ffake’ Martin Luther King Jr’s Leadership Award / Stop Blame Game, It Worsens Situation – Ibadan Anglican Diocese Tells Buhari / Where Can One Get Her Pvc In Akoka Or Bariga Area In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.