Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,870 members, 7,813,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

Volvo Xc90 Suv Toks *****SOLD SOLD SOLD - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Volvo Xc90 Suv Toks *****SOLD SOLD SOLD (6233 Views)

SOLD Neatly Used 2007 Volvo XC90 SUV (first Body)SOLD / Clean 2013 Infinity JX35 For Sale (SUV) Toks..SOLD!!! / Kia Rondo 2007 Suv Toks.... 1.95m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Volvo Xc90 Suv Toks *****SOLD SOLD SOLD by Sakaslim(m): 3:00pm On Mar 22, 2018
Here is another Volvo XC90 SUV for sale.

Car was brought in last night as you can see.

Re: Volvo Xc90 Suv Toks *****SOLD SOLD SOLD by Cosplay: 4:07pm On Mar 22, 2018
Sakaslim:

This one has an extra seat at the back.

Everything is intact down to the papers.

Call or Whatsapp me on 08038456766.

Please post the VIN Sir.
Re: Volvo Xc90 Suv Toks *****SOLD SOLD SOLD by Sakaslim(m): 4:13pm On Mar 22, 2018
Check this

Re: Volvo Xc90 Suv Toks *****SOLD SOLD SOLD by Sakaslim(m): 4:14pm On Mar 22, 2018
VIN is in the pics look closely
Re: Volvo Xc90 Suv Toks *****SOLD SOLD SOLD by Cosplay: 4:15pm On Mar 22, 2018
According to the history this was accidented then reconstructed. You’re aware?
Re: Volvo Xc90 Suv Toks *****SOLD SOLD SOLD by Sakaslim(m): 4:38pm On Mar 22, 2018
Cosplay:
According to the history this was accidented then reconstructed. You’re aware?
Oga you think am stupid by putting the VIN here right!

I am sure of this car that's why I have posted everything here. If you're a damn pauper seeking for whom to discredit simply because you want to beat down the price then your very insensitive

Just take your damn ass of this thread before I curse your labour.

3 Likes

Re: Volvo Xc90 Suv Toks *****SOLD SOLD SOLD by Cosplay: 4:47pm On Mar 22, 2018
Sakaslim:
Oga you think am stupid by putting the VIN here right!

I am sure of this car that's why I have posted everything here. If you're a damn pauper seeking for whom to discredit simply because you want to beat down the price then your very insensitive

Just take your damn ass of this thread before I curse your labour.

Alright Sir.

These insults are based on some clarification I was seeking?

Good Luck

4 Likes

Re: Volvo Xc90 Suv Toks *****SOLD SOLD SOLD by Cosplay: 4:57pm On Mar 22, 2018
Just so you know, I got this vehicle VIN long before I asked you to provide it.

And I would never deliberately provide wrong information about a vehicle for whatever reason.

1 Like

Re: Volvo Xc90 Suv Toks *****SOLD SOLD SOLD by Cosplay: 5:00pm On Mar 22, 2018
This vehicle was in an accident, sustained a front Collision and was repaired. Note the mileage.

Re: Volvo Xc90 Suv Toks *****SOLD SOLD SOLD by Cosplay: 5:01pm On Mar 22, 2018
Diportivo
Re: Volvo Xc90 Suv Toks *****SOLD SOLD SOLD by Sakaslim(m): 5:11pm On Mar 22, 2018
I don't care. What if it were in a collision. What has that got to do with anything. Some cars are far worse than this. Am sure you can see for yourself cause you were casting a wild assertion as though the car was in a major accident and they had to reconstruct.

3 Likes

Re: Volvo Xc90 Suv Toks *****SOLD SOLD SOLD by Cosplay: 5:16pm On Mar 22, 2018
Sakaslim:
I don't care. What if it were in a collision. What has that got to do with anything. Some cars are far worse than this. Am sure you can see for yourself cause you were casting a wild assertion as though the case was in a major accident and they had to reconstruct.

Your problem is a deep lack of understanding. I made no reference to a major or minor accident. I simply tried to make you aware that the title had relevant history before you came after me.

I have no problems with you selling any vehicles for any prices. What I have a problem with is when you sellers fail to provide accurate relevant information about your vehicles.

You can justify and insult all you want sir, I understand your anger. The facts are there for all to see.

15 Likes

Re: Volvo Xc90 Suv Toks *****SOLD SOLD SOLD by Sakaslim(m): 5:34pm On Mar 22, 2018
What are you saying? What sort of nonsense is this?

A car had a brush and you dare come online to request for the VIN feigning ignorance.

A car we have talked about but simply because I didn't agree to the price you were offering and decided to post it online.

My question is this what are you trying to achieve by possing as a new buyer.

Oh lemme guess, you want to discredit the sales. Lolz you're damn wrong.

I know your type,. You're the proverbial rat who decided to make mess of the white yam simply because he wasn't gonna eat out of it.

I assure you when next you call again. This baby will be gone

1 Like

Re: Volvo Xc90 Suv Toks *****SOLD SOLD SOLD by swaqq(m): 5:39pm On Mar 22, 2018
Price and location, please post pictures of the engine too...

1 Like

Re: Volvo Xc90 Suv Toks *****SOLD SOLD SOLD by HoodBillionaire: 5:48pm On Mar 22, 2018
OP
y r u so angry
stop selling accidented cars
lobatan

6 Likes

Re: Volvo Xc90 Suv Toks *****SOLD SOLD SOLD by Cosplay: 6:10pm On Mar 22, 2018
Sakaslim:
What are you saying? What sort of nonsense is this?

A car had a brush and you dare come online to request for the VIN feigning ignorance.

A car we have talked about but simply because I didn't agree to the price you were offering and decided to post it online.

My question is this what are you trying to achieve by possing as a new buyer.

Oh lemme guess, you want to discredit the sales. Lolz you're damn wrong.

I know your type,. You're the proverbial rat who decided to make mess of the white yam simply because he wasn't gonna eat out of it.

I assure you when next you call again. This baby will be gone

Good luck with your sales Sir. Please inform the buyer about the history of the vehicle. It’s a good and transparent practice.

If I might make a suggestion, try to read, and understand when you read. I will attempt to explain again.

I have no issues with you selling your vehicles as you deem fit in terms of pricing and other arrangements offline.

But if you post an advert on this section for any vehicle you will need to provide the relevant information about the vehicle and it’s history, including accidented history, whether minor or major.

That is all Sir.

10 Likes

Re: Volvo Xc90 Suv Toks *****SOLD SOLD SOLD by Cosplay: 6:16pm On Mar 22, 2018
Nothing personal Sir, just trying to make this section a safer place to transact.

https://www.nairaland.com/4399521/volvo-xc90-2005-5plugs-toks
Re: Volvo Xc90 Suv Toks *****SOLD SOLD SOLD by diportivo: 6:19pm On Mar 22, 2018
Sakaslim:

This one has an extra seat at the back.

Everything is intact down to the papers.

Call or Whatsapp me on 08038456766.

the bolded is the only thing I find funny in this post

as in

is there any XC90 without a third row seat

4 Likes

Re: Volvo Xc90 Suv Toks *****SOLD SOLD SOLD by Sakaslim(m): 6:32pm On Mar 22, 2018
Cosplay:

Good luck with your sales Sir. Please inform the buyer about the history of the vehicle. It’s a good and transparent practice.

If I might make a suggestion, try to read, and understand when you read. I will attempt to explain again.

I have no issues with you selling your vehicles as you deem fit in terms of pricing and other arrangements offline.

But if you post an advert on this section for any vehicle you will need to provide the relevant information about the vehicle and it’s history, including accidented history, whether minor or major.

That is all Sir.

I hold this issue very personal maybe because of your infantal behavior cum lack of maturity.

Remember that disclosing the VIN here was my own doing and mine alone. I could chose to ignore you or simply look the other way but I did.

The next question you asked was if I knew the car was accidented and had been reconstructed. That sentence in it's entirety is very personal and speaks volume. ( Because you had checked this same car online in the morning)

You need to apologize for this overzealousness. How many sellers on here have posted their VIN the way I did and it's simply because I know it's history.

Coming out to call black cyan will not work. I am so glad pictures don't lie and all these pictures you have posted shows a dent.

I will not let this rest until you apologize

2 Likes

Re: Volvo Xc90 Suv Toks *****SOLD SOLD SOLD by Sakaslim(m): 6:51pm On Mar 22, 2018
Cosplay:
Nothing personal Sir, just trying to make this section a safer place to transact.

https://www.nairaland.com/4399521/volvo-xc90-2005-5plugs-toks

So you have suddenly turned into a good Samaritan that goes around looking for VIN and vehicular information. Why not comment on every car posted here since you're trying to make a difference

This is nice for a post you commented on around 5pm when we started dragging this.

It's good, I wanna see more of this and you'd be damned if you only do this on my thread

By the way, you're wrong and I didn't give out the VIN for this vehicle am just surprised you're now a mighty Oracle. The all seeing. Lol!

2 Likes

Re: Volvo Xc90 Suv Toks *****SOLD SOLD SOLD by Cosplay: 6:59pm On Mar 22, 2018
Remember that disclosing the VIN here was my own doing and mine alone. I could chose to ignore you or simply look the other way but I did.

I already had the VIN before asking you to post it. Even if you had refused to post it, it would not have made any difference to this outcome.

The next question you asked was if I knew the car was accidented and had been reconstructed.

I asked this after I had checked on the vehicle history even before I asked you to post the VIN.

( Because you had checked this same car online in the morning)

I’m not sure what this even means, but I only saw this vehicle when you put it up for sale this afternoon.

You need to apologize for this overzealousness

You will be waiting a long time for an apology sir. I have absolutely nothing to apologize for.

How many sellers on here have posted their VIN the way I did and it's simply because I know it's history.

Go through the section again. That would answer the first question. And apparently no, you didn’t know enough of the details of its history

Coming out to call black cyan will not work.

Again, I have no idea what this even means Sir

I am so glad pictures don't lie and all these pictures you have posted shows a dent.

An accident or collision is an accident or collision, whether you deem it major or minor. I posted the information to clarify the history to any visitors to the thread. I’m glad you approve of my posting the pictures.

I will not let this rest until you apologize

In that case Sir, you will be restless for a very long time. Like I said, I have nothing to apologize for, and I absolutely have no intentions to do so. Not now, and not ever.

Thank you Sir.

3 Likes

Re: Volvo Xc90 Suv Toks *****SOLD SOLD SOLD by Cosplay: 7:01pm On Mar 22, 2018
Sakaslim:

So you have suddenly turned into a good Samaritan that goes around looking for VIN and vehicular information. Why not comment on every car posted here since you're trying to make a difference

This is nice for a post you commented on around 5pm when we started dragging this.

It's good, I wanna see more of this and you'd be damned if you only do this on my thread

By the way, you're wrong and I didn't give out the VIN for this vehicle am just surprised you're now a mighty Oracle. The all seeing. Lol!

I think I understand now. You’re shocked and surprised that I was able to get the VIN without your knowledge.

Welcome to 2018 Sir. We’ve missed you.

3 Likes

Re: Volvo Xc90 Suv Toks *****SOLD SOLD SOLD by Cosplay: 7:02pm On Mar 22, 2018
Sakaslim:

Go through my profile Sir.
Re: Volvo Xc90 Suv Toks *****SOLD SOLD SOLD by Sakaslim(m): 7:20pm On Mar 22, 2018
I ain't going through your bloody profile. Of what benefit is that to me or my business.

Just apologize for derailing my thread simply because I won't agree to the price you're offering.

1 Like

Re: Volvo Xc90 Suv Toks *****SOLD SOLD SOLD by Cosplay: 7:23pm On Mar 22, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Volvo Xc90 Suv Toks *****SOLD SOLD SOLD by Cosplay: 7:35pm On Mar 22, 2018
Sakaslim:
I ain't going through your bloody profile. Of what benefit is that to me or my business.

Just apologize for derailing my thread simply because I won't agree to the price you're offering.

I offered a price? I didn’t realize I did that.
Re: Volvo Xc90 Suv Toks *****SOLD SOLD SOLD by diportivo: 8:24pm On Mar 22, 2018
Cosplay:

I offered a price? I didn’t realize I did that.

oga,u sef up ur price na tongue

Re: Volvo Xc90 Suv Toks *****SOLD SOLD SOLD by Cosplay: 8:27pm On Mar 22, 2018
diportivo:

oga,u sef up ur price na tongue

Bros no money o. I no fit afford anything grin cheesy
Re: Volvo Xc90 Suv Toks *****SOLD SOLD SOLD by Sakaslim(m): 4:01pm On Mar 23, 2018
Where are the fucking noise makers. I told yah..I just sold this Baby. Try harder next time...

2 Likes

Re: Volvo Xc90 Suv Toks *****SOLD SOLD SOLD by valarinz: 8:44pm On Mar 23, 2018
Sakaslim:
Where are the fucking noise makers. I told yah..I just sold this Baby. Try harder next time...

Bros, next time just remove the lot sticker and also clean these numbers from the glasses, so these flies won't infest your thread to try and pull u down

Good luck

2 Likes

Re: Volvo Xc90 Suv Toks *****SOLD SOLD SOLD by valarinz: 8:49pm On Mar 23, 2018
diportivo:

the bolded is the only thing I find funny in this post

as in

is there any XC90 without a third row seat

Yes there are.

1 Like

Re: Volvo Xc90 Suv Toks *****SOLD SOLD SOLD by valarinz: 8:53pm On Mar 23, 2018
Cosplay:

I think I understand now. You’re shocked and surprised that I was able to get the VIN without your knowledge.

Welcome to 2018 Sir. We’ve missed you.

Mr 2018, I'm still waiting for you to come over to my ads and do this your 2018 magic but you've gone AWOL.

I see you've also taken a hint of my advise now and also disguise to ask sellers for vin while pretending to be interested, hahaha

By the way, where's smartchoices

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Post Your Ads Here Www.tradestable.com.ng / Free Vin Analyzer/decoder. / Looking To Replace Your Missing Or Damaged Car Catalyst Or Catalytic Converter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.