Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,068 members, 7,835,605 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Volvo Xc90 Suv Toks *****SOLD SOLD SOLD - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Volvo Xc90 Suv Toks *****SOLD SOLD SOLD (6262 Views)

SOLD Neatly Used 2007 Volvo XC90 SUV (first Body)SOLD / Clean 2013 Infinity JX35 For Sale (SUV) Toks..SOLD!!! / Kia Rondo 2007 Suv Toks.... 1.95m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Volvo Xc90 Suv Toks *****SOLD SOLD SOLD by Cosplay: 9:04pm On Mar 23, 2018
valarinz:

Mr 2018, I'm still waiting for you to come over to my ads and do this your 2018 magic but you've gone AWOL.

I see you've also taken a hint of my advise now and also disguise to ask sellers for vin while pretending to be interested, hahaha

By the way, where's smartchoices

grin

Take advise from Oga Volvo? cheesy grin

Weeks later, someone’s still pained. Wow you have a long memory.

It’s okay though. We understand. Keep trying. Follow me and learn from my posts. You might actually learn something.

Just might wink

Meanwhile do you have any ‘slightly dented’ Volvos like this one for sale? I’m interested grin cheesy

NOT

Re: Volvo Xc90 Suv Toks *****SOLD SOLD SOLD by valarinz: 9:17pm On Mar 23, 2018
Cosplay:

It’s okay though. We understand. Keep trying. Follow me and learn from my posts. You might actually learn something.

Just might wink

Ok sir, but u still didn't answer, where's smartchoice
Re: Volvo Xc90 Suv Toks *****SOLD SOLD SOLD by Cosplay: 9:18pm On Mar 23, 2018
valarinz:

Ok sir, but u still didn't answer, where's smartchoice

You should ask Obekediamondfuto Diportivo timifakay and the rest. They are more familiar with that tale Sir. cheesy wink
Re: Volvo Xc90 Suv Toks *****SOLD SOLD SOLD by valarinz: 9:19pm On Mar 23, 2018
Cosplay:

Just might wink

Meanwhile do you have any ‘slightly dented’ Volvos like this one for sale? I’m interested grin cheesy

NOT

Judgement day is near

Coming from a very proud Volvo dealer
wink
Re: Volvo Xc90 Suv Toks *****SOLD SOLD SOLD by Readonee35L(m): 9:19pm On Mar 23, 2018
Cosplay:
Just so you know, I got this vehicle VIN long before I asked you to provide it.

And I would never deliberately provide wrong information about a vehicle for whatever reason.
But a car with a reconstructed or rebuilt title means its been salvaged before and it was carefully inspected by the american dmv and it was certified and retitled.

You dont know the reason why it was salvaged at first. Before going ahead to call it accidented. As an inspector that you're wishing to be. You should have paid for a vin report so you can know the real reason.
Rather than being a commando with informations you are not sure with.

There are cars in american dealerships above 30thousand usd with a rebuilt title.
A car can be salvaged with as little as broken bumper. It depends on the customers insurance plan.

A car comes from copart doesnt mean its a writeoff. And there are also lots of accident cars with clean title. Vice versa.

Rather a thorough inspection should be done by the buyer.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Volvo Xc90 Suv Toks *****SOLD SOLD SOLD by Cosplay: 9:20pm On Mar 23, 2018
valarinz:

Judgement day is near

Coming from a very proud Volvo dealer
wink

I simply cannot wait.

Coming from a very I don’t even know what to type here sef
Re: Volvo Xc90 Suv Toks *****SOLD SOLD SOLD by Cosplay: 9:21pm On Mar 23, 2018
Readonee35L:

But a car with a reconstructed or rebuilt title means its been salvaged before and it was carefully inspected by the american dmv and it was certified and retitled.

You dont know the reason why it was salvaged at first. Before going ahead to call it accidented. As an inspector that you're wishing to be. You should have paid for a vin report so you can know the real reason.

There are cars in american dealerships above 30thousand usd with a rebuilt title.
A car can be salvaged with as little as broken bumper. It depends on the customers insurance plan.

A car comes from copart doesnt mean its a writeoff. And there are also lots of accident cars with clean title. Vice versa.

Lol.

Several assumptions being made here, but I’ll just focus on the one.

You’re certain I didn’t obtain a VIN report Sir?
Re: Volvo Xc90 Suv Toks *****SOLD SOLD SOLD by valarinz: 9:22pm On Mar 23, 2018
Just imagine the car you peeps are trying so hard to discredit, if this is not pure envy and wickedness, what is??

You asked for vin and he provided, if u were not just a malicious fellow, you'll end it there, whoever is interested will use it to do his findings. But NO, you won't cos it pains u so much to see people progress while you're stagnant, so u had to launch another tirade of calling this car accident or whatever

So it's also a crime for a white man to fix his car?

3 Likes

Re: Volvo Xc90 Suv Toks *****SOLD SOLD SOLD by Cosplay: 9:26pm On Mar 23, 2018
valarinz:
Just imagine the car you peeps are trying so hard to discredit, if this is not pure envy and wickedness, what is??

You asked for vin and he provided, if u were not just a malicious fellow, you'll end it there, whoever is interested will use it to do his findings. But NO, you won't cos it pains u so much to see people progress while you're stagnant, so u had to launch another tirade of calling this car accident or whatever

So it's also a crime for a white man to fix his car?

grin cheesy Now this is the Street level Oga Volvo I’m more familiar with. The one ready to rip his shirt apart and blame everyone and everything for his decisions and mistakes. Envy and Jealousy are your usual suspects grin grin

That’s alright though.

I will continue to provide relevant information on any vehicles I come across here and I have access to said information. Until I get banned or...well there’s one other scenario which you shouldn’t concern yourself with wink

1 Like

Re: Volvo Xc90 Suv Toks *****SOLD SOLD SOLD by valarinz: 9:27pm On Mar 23, 2018
Readonee35L:

This is exactly how to reason if it's not borne of malice, but for this nigga Cosplay, it's just all about 'pull him down'

I'm glad the OP has sold his car

1 Like

Re: Volvo Xc90 Suv Toks *****SOLD SOLD SOLD by Readonee35L(m): 9:27pm On Mar 23, 2018
Cosplay:

Lol.

Several assumptions being made here, but I’ll just focus on the one.

You’re certain I didn’t obtain a VIN report Sir?
If you can provide me with the first lot number of this car with the pictures of the crash before it was retitled . i'd be happy
Re: Volvo Xc90 Suv Toks *****SOLD SOLD SOLD by Cosplay: 9:28pm On Mar 23, 2018
Readonee35L:

If you can provide me with the first lot number of this car with the pictures of the crash before it was retitled . i'd be happy

Alright Sir. I would want nothing more than to make you happy Sir.
Re: Volvo Xc90 Suv Toks *****SOLD SOLD SOLD by valarinz: 9:30pm On Mar 23, 2018
Cosplay:

grin cheesy Now this is the Street level Oga Volvo I’m more familiar with. The one ready to rip his shirt apart and blame everyone and everything for his decisions and mistakes. Envy and Jealousy are your usual suspects grin grin

That’s alright though.

I will continue to provide relevant information on any vehicles I come across here and I have access to said information. Until I get banned or...well there’s one other scenario which you shouldn’t concern yourself with wink

It's not about calling names, I know you're the best at that, and besides you're also right, I'm a street level Volvo seller and all

But now this car is sold, so no harm done to OPs thread, now explain why you're hell bent on spoiling someone else's biz, u say it's all about VIN and he produced it, why try further to discredit his car?
Re: Volvo Xc90 Suv Toks *****SOLD SOLD SOLD by Cosplay: 9:32pm On Mar 23, 2018
valarinz:

It's not about calling names, I know you're the best at that, and besides you're also right, I'm a street level Volvo seller and all

But now this car is sold, so no harm done to OPs thread, now explain why you're hell bent on spoiling someone else's biz, u say it's all about VIN and he produced it, why try further to discredit his car?

I did this Sir?

You mean when I asked him questions about a vehicle he put up for sale and he came after me?

Lol
Re: Volvo Xc90 Suv Toks *****SOLD SOLD SOLD by Cosplay: 9:33pm On Mar 23, 2018
Readonee35L:

I wonder, did you see the part of that report where it stated the reconstruction was after a collision?
Re: Volvo Xc90 Suv Toks *****SOLD SOLD SOLD by Cosplay: 9:34pm On Mar 23, 2018
Cosplay:
This vehicle was in an accident, sustained a front Collision and was repaired. Note the mileage.

Is there some inaccuracy in this information I provided?
Re: Volvo Xc90 Suv Toks *****SOLD SOLD SOLD by valarinz: 9:34pm On Mar 23, 2018
Cosplay:

I did this Sir?

You mean when I asked him questions about a vehicle he put up for sale and he came after me?

Lol

All these while you've been shouting full disclosure upandan

Now this seller provided VIN yet u want to look for reasons to tarnish his ad, what can that be called?

1 Like

Re: Volvo Xc90 Suv Toks *****SOLD SOLD SOLD by Cosplay: 9:35pm On Mar 23, 2018
valarinz:

All these while you've been shouting full disclosure upandan

Now this seller provided VIN yet u want to look for reasons to tarnish his ad, what can that be called?

Full disclosure Sir. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Volvo Xc90 Suv Toks *****SOLD SOLD SOLD by valarinz: 9:37pm On Mar 23, 2018
Cosplay:

Is there some inaccuracy in this information I provided?

You're just something else.

Are you saying that for the whole life span of a car, every fixes made on it should be attached to the ad, or are you interested in the state of the car as at when offered for sale?

So you're saying that, even those who have changed fuel pump should disclose it to buyer so theyl be termed 'transparent'??

4 Likes

Re: Volvo Xc90 Suv Toks *****SOLD SOLD SOLD by Cosplay: 9:40pm On Mar 23, 2018
valarinz:

You're just something else.

Are you saying that for the whole life span of a car, every fixes made on it should be attached to the ad, or are you interested in the state of the car as at when offered for sale?

So you're saying that, even those who have changed fuel pump should disclose it to buyer so theyl be termed 'transparent'??

Not really Sir. Just a below average Jobless fellow trying to make this section better in his perhaps warped perspective.

3 Likes

Re: Volvo Xc90 Suv Toks *****SOLD SOLD SOLD by timifakay(m): 9:43pm On Mar 23, 2018
Cosplay:

You should ask Obekediamondfuto Diportivo timifakay and the rest. They are more familiar with that tale Sir. cheesy wink

I think Gazzuzz and Ishilove are his closest pals, they are in the best position to answer you. cool

1 Like

Re: Volvo Xc90 Suv Toks *****SOLD SOLD SOLD by valarinz: 9:46pm On Mar 23, 2018
Cosplay:

Not really Sir. Just a below average Jobless fellow trying to make this section better in his perhaps warped perspective.

What u tried to do to this seller is nothing to do with making this section better, it's pure bad belle

Those who ignore your request for VIN you scream murder, now this guy left it there for all to see and you still scream murder.

You're yet to state your real motive here

1 Like

Re: Volvo Xc90 Suv Toks *****SOLD SOLD SOLD by Cosplay: 9:50pm On Mar 23, 2018
valarinz:

What u tried to do to this seller is nothing to do with making this section better, it's pure bad belle

Those who ignore your request for VIN you scream murder, now this guy left it there for all to see and you still scream murder.

You're yet to state your real motive here

cheesy grin You’ve accused me of so many things over the past month and some that I don’t even know which ones you meant and which ones were emotional reaponses to trauma.

MNGA

Make Nairaland Great Again

1 Like

Re: Volvo Xc90 Suv Toks *****SOLD SOLD SOLD by valarinz: 9:57pm On Mar 23, 2018
Cosplay:
This vehicle was in an accident, sustained a front Collision and was repaired. Note the mileage.

This comment here, read it all over again and tell yourself what u gain by just trying to witchunt people.

I didn't see this guy trying to sell it here at a lower mileage

I also don't understand what u intended to gain by trying to remind us that the car was repaired, cos it's clear the current state of the car is what the buyer is buying and not the previous state. If this happened here in naija you'll bring excuses like "the mechanics probably didn't do a good job"

Anyways, I see you're descending to more name calling and avoiding the issue at hand, so perhaps it's goodbye from this thread, let's meet elsewhere
Re: Volvo Xc90 Suv Toks *****SOLD SOLD SOLD by donchisel: 10:04pm On Mar 23, 2018
Sakaslim:
Where are the fucking noise makers. I told yah..I just sold this Baby. Try harder next time...

Chai!!! There is God ooooo!!!!!
Congratz anywayz
Re: Volvo Xc90 Suv Toks *****SOLD SOLD SOLD by Cosplay: 10:05pm On Mar 23, 2018
valarinz:

This comment here, read it all over again and tell yourself what u gain by just trying to witchunt people.

I also don't understand what u intended to gain by trying to remind us that the car was repaired, cos it's clear the current state of the car is what the buyer is buying and not the previous state. If this happened here in naija you'll bring excuses like "the mechanics probably didn't do a good job"

Anyways, I see you're descending to more name calling and avoiding the issue at hand, so perhaps it's goodbye from this thread, let's meet elsewhere

And that right there is the crux of the matter.

I know you’re upset for some reason and it’s affecting your judgement right now, but do you really believe that a vehicle’s history has no relevance to its current state because it’s current state has been polished and made to seem just alright?

If you believe that then it would explain why you’re so upset all the time.

To the contrary, I believe a vehicle’s history is just as important as its present condition. If that weren’t the case the Americans wouldn’t bother with detailed VIN entries and the Europeans wouldn't bother with their car history and service books.

But sure, you’re entitled to your opinions. It is, after all, a free country.
Re: Volvo Xc90 Suv Toks *****SOLD SOLD SOLD by Cosplay: 10:11pm On Mar 23, 2018
valarinz:

You have a good night Sir.

Or try, at least cheesy

I have a feeling you’ll be back in a few.
Re: Volvo Xc90 Suv Toks *****SOLD SOLD SOLD by valarinz: 10:15pm On Mar 23, 2018
Cosplay:

And that right there is the crux of the matter.

I know you’re upset for some reason and it’s affecting your judgement right now, but do you really believe that a vehicle’s history has no relevance to its current state because it’s current state has been polished and made to seem just alright?

If you believe that then it would explain why you’re so upset all the time.

To the contrary, I believe a vehicle’s history is just as important as its present condition. If that weren’t the case the Americans wouldn’t bother with detailed VIN entries and the Europeans wouldn't bother with their car history and service books.

But sure, you’re entitled to your opinions. It is, after all, a free country.

I see you're back with less name calling, let's continue

Now are u saying that every car that's up for sale must come accompanied by a dossier of all the fixes ever made on it? You guys will always say our mechanics don't fix cars well, are u also saying they didn't fix it well over there?

Besides, the reason u give for jumping from thread to thread is that buyers must disclose the vin for potential buyers to use to look it up, now this man has done that, why not leave it at that

You became judgemental once more by calling attention to his mileage and saying the car has previously been fixed, pls did this Nigga advertise this car here with a tampered mileage?
Re: Volvo Xc90 Suv Toks *****SOLD SOLD SOLD by valarinz: 10:18pm On Mar 23, 2018
Cosplay:

Or try, at least cheesy

Be rest assured I'll tackle u anytime I see u displaying ur frequent bad behavior, when I'm chanced

You notice I just read and pass if I see threads where there's merit in what u type, but I'm afraid that's not the case here
Re: Volvo Xc90 Suv Toks *****SOLD SOLD SOLD by Cosplay: 10:21pm On Mar 23, 2018
Cosplay:

Or try, at least cheesy

Predictable.
Re: Volvo Xc90 Suv Toks *****SOLD SOLD SOLD by Cosplay: 10:25pm On Mar 23, 2018
valarinz:

Be rest assured I'll tackle u anytime I see u displaying ur frequent bad behavior, when I'm chanced

You notice I just read and pass if I see threads where there's merit in what u type, but I'm afraid that's not the case here

Oh you do? Really didn’t notice. I don’t really bother trying to keep up with your ramblings and your (mis)adventures. I had a feeling you’re usually lurking around waiting to jump out of the shadows and scream ‘gotcha’

Carry on Sir. grin cheesy Monitor all you want.
Re: Volvo Xc90 Suv Toks *****SOLD SOLD SOLD by timifakay(m): 10:26pm On Mar 23, 2018
Sakaslim:
Oga you think am stupid by putting the VIN here right!

I am sure of this car that's why I have posted everything here. If you're a damn pauper seeking for whom to discredit simply because you want to beat down the price then your very insensitive

Just take your damn ass of this thread before I curse your labour.

IMO, the outburst was not necessary sir.
None of your posts included front view of car and that was a red flag even before he requested for VIN... You got a car with minimal damage for sale and don't have to cuss anyone out for drawing your attention and that of prospective clients to it, your reaction to his posts goes a long way in projecting a negative image of you... Congrats to you on the sale.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

*sold* Super clean Toks 04/05 Honda Odyssey (accident free) *sold* / 5 Brandnew 2012. Toyota Camry Camry For Sale @ 6m Each / 2012 Toyota Avalon Luxury Saloon Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.