Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,109 members, 7,814,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

I Would Rather Start New Life With BamBam Than Continue With My Baby Mama– Teddy - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / I Would Rather Start New Life With BamBam Than Continue With My Baby Mama– Teddy (35498 Views)

BBNaija: BamBam’s Church Member Reacts To Her Toilet Sex With Teddy A / BBNaija: Teddy-A Celebrates After Sex With Bambam In The Toilet / BBNaija: Bambam And Teddy A Caught Having Sex In The Toilet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Would Rather Start New Life With BamBam Than Continue With My Baby Mama– Teddy by EdifiedCEO: 4:21pm On Mar 22, 2018
2018 BBNaija housemate Teddy A, may have just fallen hard in love with his in-house lover, Bam Bam.

Teddy A during a conversation with fellow housemate Rico revealed that instead of continuing with his baby mama, he’d rather start a new life with his baby mama.

Teddy, made this revelation while answering Rico’s question of whom he’d rather be with outside the house.

http://newshelm.ng/id-rather-start-a-new-life-with-bam-bam-than-continue-with-my-baby-mama-teddy-a/

1 Like

Re: I Would Rather Start New Life With BamBam Than Continue With My Baby Mama– Teddy by Tamarapetty(f): 4:38pm On Mar 22, 2018
So make we fry hypo?

25 Likes

Re: I Would Rather Start New Life With BamBam Than Continue With My Baby Mama– Teddy by senchris(m): 4:50pm On Mar 22, 2018
And this is in front page...
Re: I Would Rather Start New Life With BamBam Than Continue With My Baby Mama– Teddy by NwaAmaikpe: 4:50pm On Mar 22, 2018
shocked

Teddy A will physically abuse BamBam even worse than Lanre Gentry did Mercy Aigbe if the two of them make the foolish mistake of going into a relationship.

Dude is a dominant alpha-male jailbird while the girl is a confused fake soul without a sense of self-worth eager for validation from him.

He'd only be a fool not to exploit that.

116 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Would Rather Start New Life With BamBam Than Continue With My Baby Mama– Teddy by sirusX(m): 4:51pm On Mar 22, 2018
The power of the p.u.s lipsrsealed
Re: I Would Rather Start New Life With BamBam Than Continue With My Baby Mama– Teddy by Tjpromise(m): 4:51pm On Mar 22, 2018
stories that touch.

3 Likes

Re: I Would Rather Start New Life With BamBam Than Continue With My Baby Mama– Teddy by amiibaby(f): 4:51pm On Mar 22, 2018
Hmmmm And this is news.........

Mtteewww
Re: I Would Rather Start New Life With BamBam Than Continue With My Baby Mama– Teddy by Oyetboy(m): 4:51pm On Mar 22, 2018
EdifiedCEO:
2018 BBNaija housemate Teddy A, may have just fallen hard in love with his in-house lover, Bam Bam.

Teddy A during a conversation with fellow housemate Rico revealed that instead of continuing with his baby mama, he’d rather start a new life with his baby mama.

Teddy, made this revelation while answering Rico’s question of whom he’d rather be with outside the house.

http://newshelm.ng/id-rather-start-a-new-life-with-bam-bam-than-continue-with-my-baby-mama-teddy-a/

Op is confused undecided

111 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Would Rather Start New Life With BamBam Than Continue With My Baby Mama– Teddy by Sleekbabx(m): 4:51pm On Mar 22, 2018
Alright we've heard. When is the show going to be over? I wonder what will be trending by then to distract us from this ailing government we have in our hands

4 Likes

Re: I Would Rather Start New Life With BamBam Than Continue With My Baby Mama– Teddy by smada13(m): 4:51pm On Mar 22, 2018
That's a pure lie!

1 Like

Re: I Would Rather Start New Life With BamBam Than Continue With My Baby Mama– Teddy by Izecson3D(m): 4:51pm On Mar 22, 2018
new life with Bam Bam instead of Jesus?

God now :

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Would Rather Start New Life With BamBam Than Continue With My Baby Mama– Teddy by Abdulkareem407(m): 4:52pm On Mar 22, 2018
next
Re: I Would Rather Start New Life With BamBam Than Continue With My Baby Mama– Teddy by LesbianBoy(m): 4:52pm On Mar 22, 2018
The same baby mama that is campaigning for him on instagram with their son? Na lie jare.

12 Likes

Re: I Would Rather Start New Life With BamBam Than Continue With My Baby Mama– Teddy by IVORY2009(m): 4:52pm On Mar 22, 2018
This is Big Brother...

Teddy! Report to the diary room....

7 Likes

Re: I Would Rather Start New Life With BamBam Than Continue With My Baby Mama– Teddy by Mrchippychappy(m): 4:52pm On Mar 22, 2018
Re: I Would Rather Start New Life With BamBam Than Continue With My Baby Mama– Teddy by Kenzico(m): 4:52pm On Mar 22, 2018
It ain't none of my business

6 Likes

Re: I Would Rather Start New Life With BamBam Than Continue With My Baby Mama– Teddy by AzizG550(m): 4:52pm On Mar 22, 2018
Out sight is out of mind, there's noway u will be seeing and lashing bambam evrryother night and still want to go back to ur baby mama.

2 Likes

Re: I Would Rather Start New Life With BamBam Than Continue With My Baby Mama– Teddy by biggy26: 4:52pm On Mar 22, 2018
The tin is still shacking him. By d time they come back to d real world his eye go clear. She might even begin to irritate him. But if na she he decide to settle with, e go bam.
Re: I Would Rather Start New Life With BamBam Than Continue With My Baby Mama– Teddy by rockcitie: 4:53pm On Mar 22, 2018
Trying to gather votes. Teddy A, this your strategy will not work.

1 Like

Re: I Would Rather Start New Life With BamBam Than Continue With My Baby Mama– Teddy by blackbeau1(f): 4:53pm On Mar 22, 2018
Same way you'll abandon her for someone else.
But wait, how does this increase my account balance ? Mtchewww

2 Likes

Re: I Would Rather Start New Life With BamBam Than Continue With My Baby Mama– Teddy by cecymiammy(f): 4:53pm On Mar 22, 2018
Oyetboy:

Op is confused undecided
In a confused state

1 Like

Re: I Would Rather Start New Life With BamBam Than Continue With My Baby Mama– Teddy by 66spirit(m): 4:53pm On Mar 22, 2018
It is your cup of tea.

1 Like

Re: I Would Rather Start New Life With BamBam Than Continue With My Baby Mama– Teddy by misterchris(m): 4:54pm On Mar 22, 2018
Na konji dey talk.

1 Like

Re: I Would Rather Start New Life With BamBam Than Continue With My Baby Mama– Teddy by Ellabae(f): 4:54pm On Mar 22, 2018
This guy is cool. #teamteddy

2 Likes

Re: I Would Rather Start New Life With BamBam Than Continue With My Baby Mama– Teddy by shinarlaura(f): 4:55pm On Mar 22, 2018
Good for him.
Re: I Would Rather Start New Life With BamBam Than Continue With My Baby Mama– Teddy by Sirpaul(m): 4:55pm On Mar 22, 2018
if him like make he add sugar or salt
66spirit:
It is your cup of tea.
Re: I Would Rather Start New Life With BamBam Than Continue With My Baby Mama– Teddy by 66spirit(m): 4:55pm On Mar 22, 2018
I mean he can manipulate his life and who he want to be with anyhow he want. This is no news.
Re: I Would Rather Start New Life With BamBam Than Continue With My Baby Mama– Teddy by gaby(m): 4:55pm On Mar 22, 2018
Tamarapetty:
So make we fry hypo?

Just Wondering what a fried hypo will look like

2 Likes

Re: I Would Rather Start New Life With BamBam Than Continue With My Baby Mama– Teddy by Nobody: 4:56pm On Mar 22, 2018
EdifiedCEO:

Re: I Would Rather Start New Life With BamBam Than Continue With My Baby Mama– Teddy by Nobody: 4:56pm On Mar 22, 2018
EdifiedCEO:

after dishonouring her by fuckkking her in the toilet like a common whorre in front of the whole Africa..you want to start talking love. No man will treat a woman he loves and respects like that no matter the konji. Well, it's a good thing you want to be with her because I doubt any other man would take her serious after what you did to her.

2 Likes

Re: I Would Rather Start New Life With BamBam Than Continue With My Baby Mama– Teddy by Tamarapetty(f): 4:57pm On Mar 22, 2018
gaby:

Just Wondering what a fried hypo will look like
Bleached frying pan rather grin :

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cee-C's Family Reacts To Video Of Her Talking About Her Friend's Death / Uriel Becomes Payporte Fashion Ambassador (Photos) / BBNaija: Charles Inojie Counsels Pere Over Feud With Whitemoney

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.