Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,265 members, 7,836,206 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Bill Gates Tell PMB His Economics Plans Are Inadequate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bill Gates Tell PMB His Economics Plans Are Inadequate (714 Views)

Stop Igbo Governors From Driving Away Fulani Herdsmen – Northern Groups Tell PMB / Osinbajo Tell PMB The Truth. Even A Foreigner Will Beat Him In The 2019 Election / Media Working Against PMB, His Achievements Under-Reported - Oyo-Ita Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bill Gates Tell PMB His Economics Plans Are Inadequate by Nobody: 6:07pm On Mar 22, 2018
As shared by Reno on twitter, Bill Gates tell PMB his economics plans are inadequate.

lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Tell PMB His Economics Plans Are Inadequate by femidejulius(m): 6:13pm On Mar 22, 2018
There's no difference between the government Reno is discrediting and the one he actively partook in. APC is PDP. PDP is APC.

If Reno has conscience, he would have also told GEJ the truth.GEJ was a failure. PMB is a failure.
Re: Bill Gates Tell PMB His Economics Plans Are Inadequate by seunmsg(m): 6:21pm On Mar 22, 2018
Bill Gate visited Buhari and offered advice as regards the management of the economy and the war against terrorism. So, what exactly is the now discredited Reno Windell Simlin ranting about? Why attack the president over an advice that the president is not complaining about?

How some people are just so shameless that they don't even know when to stop talking really amuse me. I tried to make sense out of the tweets but I can't. Reno should get over Jonathan's loss and move on. Someone should please get him a job before he completely goes insane.
Re: Bill Gates Tell PMB His Economics Plans Are Inadequate by kaplip(m): 6:23pm On Mar 22, 2018
femidejulius:
There's no difference between the government Reno is discrediting and the one he actively partook in. APC is PDP. PDP is APC.

If Reno has conscience, he would have also told GEJ the truth.GEJ was a failure. PMB is a failure.
we are jst blessed with bad leaders.
Re: Bill Gates Tell PMB His Economics Plans Are Inadequate by Ever8054: 6:30pm On Mar 22, 2018
that's why I don't play politics or support any party..this people are all the same demonic creatures..give this Reno an appointment in this day government and watch him sing praises glorifying them.....our problem started the very day we got independence.....
Re: Bill Gates Tell PMB His Economics Plans Are Inadequate by kcjazzy: 6:58pm On Mar 22, 2018
Nigeria was curses by fulani
Re: Bill Gates Tell PMB His Economics Plans Are Inadequate by Hapigirlxoxo(f): 7:15pm On Mar 22, 2018
kaplip:

we are jst blessed with bad leaders.

I would rather refer to it as a curse rather than a blessing
Re: Bill Gates Tell PMB His Economics Plans Are Inadequate by BlackPeni5: 7:22pm On Mar 22, 2018
Buhari himself is inadequate with his NEPA Bill

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: FG Releases Names Of ‘looters’ / Army Reacts To Video Of Soldier Flogging Civilian / US Releases Damning Human Rights Violations Against Nig Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.