Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,789 members, 7,817,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Just 2 Minutes To Change Someone's Life - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Just 2 Minutes To Change Someone's Life (429 Views)

How I Saved Someone's Life With My Last N500 / My Husband Lasts Only 2 Minutes In Bed - Housewife Seeks Divorce / Stop Being 2 Minutes Noodles In Bed.. Indomie Takes More Than 2 Minutes Now. � (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Just 2 Minutes To Change Someone's Life by MrsHay: 3:36am On Mar 23, 2018
Hurray!!! We made it. We couldn't have done it without God and without your support and love. Oluwafirefunmi is in the top 500. God bless you all. Next stage of voting for the top 100 has started today. Please tell your friends to tell their friends. This time, it's tougher and we have just 6 days to make more than 4000 votes. I'm counting on you to help us achieve this. Please click on https://www.cussonsbaby.com.ng/campaign/cbm5-top-500/entry?id=389483 and press vote. Please don't relent, try as many times as you can... You can try with different browsers. God will reward you abundantly as you do.

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Your Next Of Kin? / Marriage And Temptation: Who Is Really To Be Blamed? / Shopping Made Easy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.