Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,369 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Yemi Osinbajo - What Manner Of Cowardice? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yemi Osinbajo - What Manner Of Cowardice? (542 Views)

Before And After Photos Of Buhari And Osinbajo, What Do You Think? / Osinbajo: What Surprised Me Most As Vice President / Begging R-APC, Not An Act Of Cowardice — Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yemi Osinbajo - What Manner Of Cowardice? by newbornmacho(m): 8:34am On Mar 23, 2018
This physically challenged man, now proving to be challenged both mentally and morally as well is.a disgrace to whoever nominated him.to be the christian slot. Is power so sweet.that the dwarf continues to lick the northern balls to continue in it? This is beyond shocking. Whether liah sharibu is released or not , osinbajo is now a confirmed fool.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo - What Manner Of Cowardice? by newbornmacho(m): 8:36am On Mar 23, 2018
Useless imp of a vice president

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo - What Manner Of Cowardice? by LeOstrich: 10:00am On Mar 23, 2018
I heard his two daughters are typified "Preacher's daughter" loose girls.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yemi Osinbajo - What Manner Of Cowardice? by vengertime: 10:27am On Mar 23, 2018
Osibanjo is just too useless. buhari the terrorist is always hiding behind pastors to win elections. God will strike all of them down very soon.

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo - What Manner Of Cowardice? by newbornmacho(m): 10:30am On Mar 23, 2018
LeOstrich:
I heard his two daughters are typified "Preacher's daughter" loose girls.

He can't handle his home and yet he calls himself a pastor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yemi Osinbajo - What Manner Of Cowardice? by newbornmacho(m): 10:30am On Mar 23, 2018
vengertime:
Osibanjo is just too useless. buhari the terrorist is always hiding behind pastors to win elections. God will strike all of them down very soon.
amen

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Emmanuel’s Aide Etang Abandons PDP For APC / Atiku Did Not Pay $1 Million Dowry Or Marry Another Wife In Dubai - Group / Nigerian Youths Are Lazy - My Response

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.