Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,907 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

I Blame CAN, PFN, Osinbajo For Yet To Be Freed Girl, Not Buhari & BokoHaram- FFK - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Blame CAN, PFN, Osinbajo For Yet To Be Freed Girl, Not Buhari & BokoHaram- FFK (17965 Views)

Buhari: All Kidnapped Children Will Be Freed / Abraham Amuta Rejects Offer To Be Freed By Boko Haram, Dumps Christianity / Pastor Canon Iyke Egbuonu Says "The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Blame CAN, PFN, Osinbajo For Yet To Be Freed Girl, Not Buhari & BokoHaram- FFK by bambi2016: 9:18am On Mar 23, 2018
Femi Fani Kayode has taken to his usual platform to react to the news of the only student of Federal Government Science and Technical College, Dapchi, Yobe state who is yet to be freed, because she refused to denounce her christian faith.

According to FFK he does not blame Buhari or Bokoharam for Liya Sharibu’s remain in captivity but blames CAN, PFN and Osinbajo .

Read tweet below:

“It’s no longer news that the only girl that was left behind amongst the Dapchi girls was a Christian. I don’t blame Buhari or Boko Haram: I blame CAN, PFN and Osinbajo. For God sake do something for this little girl that refuses to renounce her faith and that stands for Christ!

Vice President Yemi Osinbajo and all the other useful idiots and accursed slaves have much to learn from a deeply courageous 15 year old Christian girl from Dapchi about what it means to be loyal to one’s faith and to be faithful to one’s God even in the face of death!”

.I pray for Leah and her family.May God console them,give them strength and avenge them.I call on the Christian God,the Lord of the Universe,the Great Avenger and the God of all flesh,to avenge us and remove these cow lovers and sons of the bonded woman from the seat of power.

Source; http://dailyleakblog.com/2018/03/23/dapchigirls-i-dont-blame-buhari-or-bokoharam-over-yet-to-be-freed-dapchi-girl-ff/

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Blame CAN, PFN, Osinbajo For Yet To Be Freed Girl, Not Buhari & BokoHaram- FFK by bjayx: 9:21am On Mar 23, 2018
How many of those Christian leaders won't denounce Jesus in the presence of book haram Shhhithole country... Help urself

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Blame CAN, PFN, Osinbajo For Yet To Be Freed Girl, Not Buhari & BokoHaram- FFK by bambi2016: 9:41am On Mar 23, 2018
bjayx:
How many of those Christian leaders won't denounce Jesus in the presence of book haram Shhhithole country... Help urself
my dear they need to learn from the girl

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Blame CAN, PFN, Osinbajo For Yet To Be Freed Girl, Not Buhari & BokoHaram- FFK by Homeboiy: 9:50am On Mar 23, 2018
osibanjo should be stoned to comma

44 Likes

Re: I Blame CAN, PFN, Osinbajo For Yet To Be Freed Girl, Not Buhari & BokoHaram- FFK by Mogidi: 9:50am On Mar 23, 2018
FFK is right on this one.

45 Likes

Re: I Blame CAN, PFN, Osinbajo For Yet To Be Freed Girl, Not Buhari & BokoHaram- FFK by Cyynthialove(f): 10:06am On Mar 23, 2018
Fake pastor osibanjo is nothing but a cancer to Christianity.
The reason why some Islamic fanatics love Osibanjo is because he's ready and capable of being a willing tool in the hands of muslims in Nigeria.
Buhari knew that he can never work peacefully with a serious Christian, hence he had to go for osibanjo, a fake Pastor whom he can easily influence and control like a remote.

A member of Osibanjo's church was killed in Abuja by headslamners, till now, Osibanjo has not made any statement about the killing.

Again,fulani heardsmen have killed over 782 thousand Christians, Osibanjo didn't condemn that, rather he said we should pray for Fulani terrorist.
Now, this latest abduction by boko haeam, the idiottic fake pastorr has said nothing as usual.
What a Shame !!!.
I pity some of my Yoruba Christian brothers who voted for Buhari because he had Osibanjo by his side thinking that Osibanjo will checkmate the excesses of Buhari's dictatorial tendency against Nigerian Christians.
You all can now see that the useless and moronic fake pastor is not interested in what is befalling Christians as long as his family members are not involved. Such a disappointment !

Christians in Nigeria are in big trouble under Buhari's administration.

Meanwhile, fanatical Yoruba Muslims and their fulani masters where are you ?, FFK your nightmare has spoken again, come and attack his as usual.
Smh.

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Blame CAN, PFN, Osinbajo For Yet To Be Freed Girl, Not Buhari & BokoHaram- FFK by femolacqua(m): 10:29am On Mar 23, 2018
Nigeria we hail thee, doesn't seem to be what it is again.
Re: I Blame CAN, PFN, Osinbajo For Yet To Be Freed Girl, Not Buhari & BokoHaram- FFK by Herdsmen: 11:10am On Mar 23, 2018
If Adeboye Oyedepo Christ embassy orijafor..and all daddy Go's in Nigeria don't make any loud statement on this...

If the church of God are silent on this little girls faith now..then come tomorrow to use it as testimony while keeping shut Now.

If Christianity and Christian's don't rally round this girl and make a positive confession about this lady and Christianity in Nigeria..But re waiting on God to act n reveal himself....

This single act of this girl..will win millions of soul for Christ..in Nigeria and the world..

The church needs to make loud statement..the church need to speed up evangelism..
God is about to intervene but he can't do that without the church which is his body..

This is an opportunity from God to the church..

Oyedepo Adeboye kumuyi..this is the time for you all to lead the church and reveal Jesus to the world..is time to make Nigeria a Christian country...

Lord Jesus pls intervene in Leah..so that your name be glorified..and souls won ..in Jesus name I prayed.Amen

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Blame CAN, PFN, Osinbajo For Yet To Be Freed Girl, Not Buhari & BokoHaram- FFK by bambi2016: 11:46am On Mar 23, 2018
Homeboiy:
osibanjo should be stoned to comma
lol, why?
Re: I Blame CAN, PFN, Osinbajo For Yet To Be Freed Girl, Not Buhari & BokoHaram- FFK by Proudlyngwa(m): 11:57am On Mar 23, 2018
Quite unfortunate.
Why this issue is being politicised. The life of a little girl is at stake and instead of FFK and his likes to engage wisdom and act behind the scenes, if they really care, but no, it's always all about politics.

I pray a neutral ground is reached in the release of this young girl, certain things should be put off the media, Boko haram members will be reading posts like this, then get sentimental, who loses, the girl and her parents.

May God grant us infinite wisdom.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Blame CAN, PFN, Osinbajo For Yet To Be Freed Girl, Not Buhari & BokoHaram- FFK by Pengician(m): 11:57am On Mar 23, 2018
FFK

And
his
use
of
Language
Re: I Blame CAN, PFN, Osinbajo For Yet To Be Freed Girl, Not Buhari & BokoHaram- FFK by Doerstech(m): 11:57am On Mar 23, 2018
hmmmmmmm
Re: I Blame CAN, PFN, Osinbajo For Yet To Be Freed Girl, Not Buhari & BokoHaram- FFK by alaamword: 11:58am On Mar 23, 2018
Nigeria is a funny country..

1 Like

Re: I Blame CAN, PFN, Osinbajo For Yet To Be Freed Girl, Not Buhari & BokoHaram- FFK by Nobody: 11:58am On Mar 23, 2018
Nonsense . When you were in govt , you all shd hav put tins right . Now dat u are no more enjoying the free money you open your wide to blame.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Blame CAN, PFN, Osinbajo For Yet To Be Freed Girl, Not Buhari & BokoHaram- FFK by Franzinni: 11:58am On Mar 23, 2018
Leave osibanjo.

He is a sell out.

6 Likes

Re: I Blame CAN, PFN, Osinbajo For Yet To Be Freed Girl, Not Buhari & BokoHaram- FFK by GavelSlam: 11:58am On Mar 23, 2018
In fact, Evans is not even a kidnapper.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Blame CAN, PFN, Osinbajo For Yet To Be Freed Girl, Not Buhari & BokoHaram- FFK by fabre4: 11:59am On Mar 23, 2018
Osibanjo is another Azikiwe; a coward

1 Like

Re: I Blame CAN, PFN, Osinbajo For Yet To Be Freed Girl, Not Buhari & BokoHaram- FFK by Cooly100: 11:59am On Mar 23, 2018
Pengician:
FFK

And
his
use
of
Language

Ogbeni, my Yoruba muslim friend...have you seen the language of Buhari the northern president?

6 Likes

Re: I Blame CAN, PFN, Osinbajo For Yet To Be Freed Girl, Not Buhari & BokoHaram- FFK by kennosklint(m): 11:59am On Mar 23, 2018
Jesus Christ till eternity...

5 Likes

Re: I Blame CAN, PFN, Osinbajo For Yet To Be Freed Girl, Not Buhari & BokoHaram- FFK by Nobody: 12:00pm On Mar 23, 2018
first it took MURIC to speak up for Leah, then Oyo state CAN. national CAN and PFN are Hippocrates, Osinbajo is really a useful idiot!!!

11 Likes

Re: I Blame CAN, PFN, Osinbajo For Yet To Be Freed Girl, Not Buhari & BokoHaram- FFK by Proffdada: 12:00pm On Mar 23, 2018
grin
Re: I Blame CAN, PFN, Osinbajo For Yet To Be Freed Girl, Not Buhari & BokoHaram- FFK by Conceptman: 12:01pm On Mar 23, 2018
I pray she's safe and for the government nothing to say but I've got to say this God is watching and he knows what to do to you all.

5 Likes

Re: I Blame CAN, PFN, Osinbajo For Yet To Be Freed Girl, Not Buhari & BokoHaram- FFK by fabre4: 12:01pm On Mar 23, 2018
FFK may be using this for politics but they gave him the chance

2 Likes

Re: I Blame CAN, PFN, Osinbajo For Yet To Be Freed Girl, Not Buhari & BokoHaram- FFK by AWONEYAN(m): 12:02pm On Mar 23, 2018
If you like blame Jonathan nobody listens to an adult who can't Communicate logically with out use of foul language

1 Like

Re: I Blame CAN, PFN, Osinbajo For Yet To Be Freed Girl, Not Buhari & BokoHaram- FFK by Proffdada: 12:02pm On Mar 23, 2018

If it's a Muslim girl that was held captive by a Christian group, the whole Christian communities would have been in flames sad
Meanwhile FFK just want to be relevant sha grin

3 Likes

Re: I Blame CAN, PFN, Osinbajo For Yet To Be Freed Girl, Not Buhari & BokoHaram- FFK by buJu234: 12:03pm On Mar 23, 2018
Acts 12 vs 1-5,

So Nigerian Christians its time
Re: I Blame CAN, PFN, Osinbajo For Yet To Be Freed Girl, Not Buhari & BokoHaram- FFK by Nobody: 12:04pm On Mar 23, 2018
This is really deep
FFK got it right just like Freeze.
Opposing tithe gets serious backlash from church leaders, while something as serious as dis is ignored... SMH

6 Likes

Re: I Blame CAN, PFN, Osinbajo For Yet To Be Freed Girl, Not Buhari & BokoHaram- FFK by GentleMoney: 12:06pm On Mar 23, 2018

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wike Takes 2023 Consultation To Bayelsa, Warns Against Saboteurs / Fubara To Commissioners: You Were Caught In Crossfire, I Have Nothing Against U / Treat Nigerians Equally To Ensure Unity, US Ambassador Advises Buhari.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.