Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,036 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Iam An Igala, But So Much Adore This Tribe - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Iam An Igala, But So Much Adore This Tribe (1582 Views)

Princess Inikpi Buried Alive, Sacrificed For Survival Of The Igala Nation. Video / Igala Affinity: ‘IFA’ Is The Connecting Link Of Original Nigerians – Attah / I Want To Learn Igala Language, Get In Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iam An Igala, But So Much Adore This Tribe by Nobody: 10:15am On Mar 23, 2018
iam an igala from kogi state but I so much adore Igbo as a tribe and ethnicity. they are rare gem. I have done lots of businesses with wazobia I know much about them. if an Igbo man give u his word just take it to the bank very reliable.....

Yoruba are the most cunning human ever. they speak from both part of their Mouths and always obliged to pressures.

you will see a Yoruba man talking scattering teeth as if he is a woman. he will said something here and say different thing there. they hardly make decision as a man, don't just tell me is a stereotype, they are all just like that. while

Hausa will tag you as infidels even though you share same belief with them.

talking from experience, iam a proudly Muslim from kogi state but not fanatic.... I condole all sort of beliefs...

watch how some people will rush to the thread and call me Ipob

9 Likes

Re: Iam An Igala, But So Much Adore This Tribe by Cletus77(m): 10:21am On Mar 23, 2018
You adore a particular tribe, 5n, but creating a thread about it and condemning other tribes is not cool at all.

1 Like

Re: Iam An Igala, But So Much Adore This Tribe by bjayx: 10:24am On Mar 23, 2018
Every tribe has it's good n bad traits.
Enjoy Urself without public discrimination
Re: Iam An Igala, But So Much Adore This Tribe by hammer6F: 10:34am On Mar 23, 2018
IGALA BU NWANNE...

SAME FATHER ERI...

DAT EBIRA GOV, SHOULD BE VERY CAREFUL.

5 Likes

Re: Iam An Igala, But So Much Adore This Tribe by Nobody: 10:36am On Mar 23, 2018
hammer6F:
IGALA BU NWANNE...
SAME FATHER ERI...
DAT EBIRA GOV, SHOULD BE VERY CAREFUL.
careful of what exactly?
Re: Iam An Igala, But So Much Adore This Tribe by hammer6F: 10:37am On Mar 23, 2018
fakeprophet:

careful of what exactly?

FULANI HE BROUGHT TO THAT STATE THAT KEEP KILLING OUR BROS THE IGALA.

3 Likes

Re: Iam An Igala, But So Much Adore This Tribe by Nobody: 10:39am On Mar 23, 2018
hammer6F:

FULANI HE BROUGHT TO THAT STATE THAT KEEP KILLING OUR BROS THE IGALA.

my brother well well. I see u

3 Likes

Re: Iam An Igala, But So Much Adore This Tribe by Saintsquare(m): 10:39am On Mar 23, 2018
Since you realized Yorubas are cunning then good for you,just avoid them and everyone is happy. However,if you ever decide to transact any business with a Yoruba person Na thunder go strike you .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iam An Igala, But So Much Adore This Tribe by Baawaa(m): 10:43am On Mar 23, 2018
fakeprophet:
iam an igala from kogi state but I so much adore Igbo as a tribe and ethnicity. they are rare gem. I have done lots of businesses with wazobia I know much about them. if an Igbo man give u his word just take it to the bank very reliable.....

Yoruba are the most cunning human ever. they speak from both part of their Mouths and always obliged to pressures.

you will see a Yoruba man talking scattering teeth as if he is a woman. he will said something here and say different thing there. they hardly make decision as a man, don't just tell me is a stereotype, they are all just like that. while

talking from experience, iam a proudly Muslim from kogi state but not fanatic.... I condole all sort of beliefs...

I want to write an epistle before but my spirit man instructed me to check your ID,you are nothing but "fakeprophet"

1 Like

Re: Iam An Igala, But So Much Adore This Tribe by Nobody: 10:44am On Mar 23, 2018
Saintsquare:
Since you realized Yorubas are cunning then good for you,just avoid them and everyone is happy. However,if you ever decide to transact any business with a Yoruba person Na thunder go strike you .
i use long spoon when dinning with yoro....

3 Likes

Re: Iam An Igala, But So Much Adore This Tribe by Nobody: 10:45am On Mar 23, 2018
Baawaa:

I want to write an epistle before but my spirit man instructed me to check your ID,you are nothing but "fakeprophet"

iam a fakeprophet. just want to be real to you

1 Like

Re: Iam An Igala, But So Much Adore This Tribe by Herdsmen: 10:46am On Mar 23, 2018
Fact.

6 Likes

Re: Iam An Igala, But So Much Adore This Tribe by iamhorny(m): 11:14am On Mar 23, 2018
Just in the month of March alone....

1) The Southern University, Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States of America, has appointed Deputy Senate President Ike Ekweremadu, as full Visiting Professor and Senior Mentoring Scholar of E-Governance and Strategic Government Studies.

https://www.nairaland.com/4388495/southern-university-usa-appoints-ike

2) Obinna Ebirim, the only black at the Robert Gordon University Member Of Governing Body.

https://www.nairaland.com/4394798/obinna-ebirim-robert-gordon-university

3) SouthEast the safest and most peaceful region in Nigeria

https://www.nairaland.com/4392086/violent-deaths-1351-killed-10

4) Chile Eboe Osuji elected president of the international criminal court. ICC

https://www.nairaland.com/4393044/chile-eboe-osuji-elected-president-international

5) Igbos produce the highest number of Doctors in Nigeria

https://www.nairaland.com/4392136/these-4-states-produce-highest

6) Esther Eyiuche Uchendu Wins 2018 Young Scientist Award

https://www.nairaland.com/4386292/esther-eyiuche-uchendu-wins-2018

7) Toni Iwobi elected Italy's first black senator

https://www.nairaland.com/4384123/toni-iwobi-elected-italy-first

cool SouthEast has the least malnutrition and stunted growth...as well as least poverty in Nigeria

https://www.nairaland.com/4371559/unicef-south-west-second-highest

Then this one

NneNne Iwuji-Eme Becomes Britain's First Black Female Ambassador by

https://amp.theguardian.com/politics/2018/mar/22/first-black-female-high-commissioner-appointed-by-foreign-office-nnenne-iwuji-eme

I guess this is what yoruba hausa saw in the 1950/60s and then accused igbos of Igbo domination especially after winning elections in Lagos and Ui and UniLag having Igbo VC's.

I guess that Igbo domination is in full swinge now. Everything is repeating itself again. This time without control of power at the center.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iam An Igala, But So Much Adore This Tribe by Cooly100: 11:30am On Mar 23, 2018
iamhorny:
Just in the month of March alone....

Then this one

NneNne Iwuji-Eme Becomes Britain's First Black Female Ambassador by

https://amp.theguardian.com/politics/2018/mar/22/first-black-female-high-commissioner-appointed-by-foreign-office-nnenne-iwuji-eme

I guess this is what yoruba hausa saw in the 1950/60s and then accused igbos of Igbo domination especially after winning elections in Lagos and Ui and UniLag having Igbo VC's.

I guess that Igbo domination is in full swinge now. Everything is repeating itself again. This time without control of power at the center.

Yet they are despised by other tribes and rated lower in all public sector affairs of their own country. This reminds me of the below quote..

"Igbos are wandering Jews of West Africa - gifted, aggressive,
westernized, and at best, envied and resented,
but mostly despised by their neighbors in the Federation---"
(a White House Memo on Biafra January 28, 1969 to President Nixon by Secretary of State,
Henry Kissinger) (Source : U.S Foreign Relations Documents Volume 5 , 1969)

2 Likes

Re: Iam An Igala, But So Much Adore This Tribe by Nobody: 11:54am On Mar 23, 2018
Cooly100:

Yet they are despised by other tribes and rated lower in all public sector affairs of their own country. This reminds me of the below quote..

(a White House Memo on Biafra January 28, 1969 to President Nixon by Secretary of State,

hmmmm u re a good student of history

2 Likes

Re: Iam An Igala, But So Much Adore This Tribe by Chukazu: 12:33pm On Mar 23, 2018
If you adore Ibo why not do it in your Kitchen, why castigating other tribe in the process?

You just come online and start typing trash
Re: Iam An Igala, But So Much Adore This Tribe by Nobody: 12:50pm On Mar 23, 2018
Chukazu:
If you adore Ibo why not do it in your Kitchen, why castigating other tribe in the process?

You just come online and start typing trash

see this one with Igbo moniker. who u dey deceive? prodigal pikin

1 Like

Re: Iam An Igala, But So Much Adore This Tribe by LaudableXX: 4:17am On Mar 24, 2018
fakeprophet:

So the Igbo spare parts dealer that sold fake parts to me in Alaba market, and refused to change it when I discovered his fraud, what do I call him? Meanwhile, he swore to me that it was original before I paid him, o! angry

2 Likes

Re: Iam An Igala, But So Much Adore This Tribe by LaudableXX: 4:22am On Mar 24, 2018
Cooly100:

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can Edo Governor Also Dethrone Oba Of Benin? / HEAR African Nairalanders! YOU Can Help Save Our Cultures! / Top Best Drawing Sketch Portrait Painting Artist In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.