Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,025 members, 7,841,896 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Akeredolu Loses At Supreme Court - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu Loses At Supreme Court (50053 Views)

Why Is Mike Ozekhome Laughing Even After Atiku Lost At Supreme Court? / Kingsley Moghalu Loses At His Own Polling Centre. / Lere Olayinka Drinks With Friends As Sheriff Loses At Supreme Court (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akeredolu Loses At Supreme Court by okolet(m): 5:54pm On Mar 23, 2018
My guy ur case na strong one I swear
BiadeFolar:
What if all of this was a dream, Nigeria, the leaders we've had, the problems we encountered, what if everything is a dream, what if the op is actually Akeredolu himself and he's a Palestinian? what if?

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Loses At Supreme Court by onomeabuja: 5:56pm On Mar 23, 2018
Lipscomb:
cool what are you saying are you smoke weed.
BiadeFolar:
What if all of this was a dream, Nigeria, the leaders we've
had, the problems we encountered, what if everything is a
dream, what if the op is actually Akeredolu himself and
he's a Palestinian? what if?
fergie001:
U go dey alright.
I MYSELF NO EVEN KNW WETIN ALL OF UNA SMOKE....

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Loses At Supreme Court by BabatCargo(m): 6:04pm On Mar 23, 2018
What next
Re: Akeredolu Loses At Supreme Court by Nobody: 6:09pm On Mar 23, 2018
BiadeFolar:

Aktually, if you think it thoroughly, to smoke weed, I would have to turn the weed to a fish so that it can be properly smoked like a smoked fish... or is that why yoruba thugs call weed eja?

You are absolutely correct boss. That's the beauty of litigation. The ability to actually win a case while acting within the ambit of law even though you lose literally.
However, Supreme Court can't punish the lawyer because he was acting within the ambit of the law and for the development of the law.
The lawyer is a smart and brave lawyer. Kudos to him. You will appreciate this better if you peruse through the issues for determination as decided by the Court below.

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Loses At Supreme Court by linearity: 6:18pm On Mar 23, 2018
LibertyRep:
Lawyers should be punished henceforth for frivolous appeals that are meant to unnecessarily prolong litigation.

Before this case is concluded, Aketi might have spent the good part of his 4 -year tenure.

Imagine appealing a minor case regarding mere serving of papers up to the Supreme Court?

I think they should change the rules regarding serving papers. If Lawyers appear to defend you regarding wrong service or lack of service, it means they are representing you, so the rule should allow the plaintiff to serve you through your lawyers right there in the court.

Then the case can proceed, so it can be heard and determined based on merit instead of running the clock with all these delay tactics.

4 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Loses At Supreme Court by samuel900(m): 6:18pm On Mar 23, 2018
ODEE, WHY MENTIONING TINUBU?

tomakint:
Mumu news, no person will allow one Mumu Tinubu stooge in the person of Olusegun Abraham to become governor in Ondo State. Tinubu is going down across Southwest so also are his stooges.

7 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Loses At Supreme Court by Robbin7(m): 6:32pm On Mar 23, 2018
BiadeFolar:
What if all of this was a dream, Nigeria, the leaders we've had, the problems we encountered, what if everything is a dream, what if the op is actually Akeredolu himself and he's a Palestinian? what if?
E 4 better

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Loses At Supreme Court by Rajiolaade: 6:36pm On Mar 23, 2018
tomakint:
Mumu news, no person will allow one Mumu Tinubu stooge in the person of Olusegun Abraham to become governor in Ondo State. Tinubu is going down across Southwest so also are his stooges.
youTinubu haters, your days of jittery, panic & death are loading with hypersonic speed, Jagaban is invincible and plays the last joker.

9 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Loses At Supreme Court by Bizibi(m): 6:43pm On Mar 23, 2018
Tinubu hand dey this one
Re: Akeredolu Loses At Supreme Court by speakout2015: 6:47pm On Mar 23, 2018
Indeed a worst Governor! I can't wait to see him cry JUST for causing serious pain to civil servants in the state.
nairavsdollars:
One of the worst governors in the South-West. The people of Ondo are jubilation over this news. They cant wait for his ass to be kicked out. Tinubu is laughing now

6 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Loses At Supreme Court by donqx: 6:50pm On Mar 23, 2018
good
Re: Akeredolu Loses At Supreme Court by Firstpage: 6:58pm On Mar 23, 2018
tomakint:

Someone said you were raised a sodomized orphan so I can tell why you talk like a fatherless child.

we all know you were a baby factory manufactured abandoned osu degenerate. So I'm not surprised you have no respect for the family institution.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Loses At Supreme Court by fergie001: 7:13pm On Mar 23, 2018
onomeabuja:

I MYSELF NO EVEN KNW WETIN ALL OF UNA SMOKE....
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Akeredolu Loses At Supreme Court by Tobycharles: 7:24pm On Mar 23, 2018
BiadeFolar:

U ain't communicating...
Re: Akeredolu Loses At Supreme Court by Youngtoff(m): 7:31pm On Mar 23, 2018
Lemme rest here small, it's been a long day!
Re: Akeredolu Loses At Supreme Court by omojesu202(m): 8:11pm On Mar 23, 2018
BiadeFolar:

you might need to see a Psychiatrist... it's urgent

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Loses At Supreme Court by Orlatunday11(m): 8:17pm On Mar 23, 2018
Else, will be glad
Re: Akeredolu Loses At Supreme Court by ZionJay(m): 8:42pm On Mar 23, 2018
BiadeFolar:

What if your head is not correct ? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Loses At Supreme Court by BiadeFolar(m): 8:46pm On Mar 23, 2018
omojesu202:

you might need to see a Psychiatrist... it's urgent

Since you're omojesu why not go see your daddy and talk to him... Pray for the ability to fix your life before burdening yourself with other's
Re: Akeredolu Loses At Supreme Court by BiadeFolar(m): 8:47pm On Mar 23, 2018
ZionJay:

What if your head is not correct ? undecided

What if Zion is not Jay but only Okocha is?
Re: Akeredolu Loses At Supreme Court by BiadeFolar(m): 8:48pm On Mar 23, 2018
Tobycharles:

U ain't communicating...

With you, yeah.
Re: Akeredolu Loses At Supreme Court by farem: 8:50pm On Mar 23, 2018
Lipscomb:
cool what are you saying are you smoke weed.

What are you writing? Are you writing in Igbonglish, Yorunglish or what?
Re: Akeredolu Loses At Supreme Court by BiadeFolar(m): 8:53pm On Mar 23, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:

Osu people and frustration.

I know know wetin consign osu person with Ondo elections now o

OSU is a university, formerly Ogun State University now OOU, Olabisi Onabanjo University, I never attended the school so I don't share their frustration
Re: Akeredolu Loses At Supreme Court by Elxandre(m): 9:40pm On Mar 23, 2018
AdolfHitlerxXx:
I hate courts....always boring.

Even the so-called "legal thrillers" by John Grisham are yawn-inducing angry (The Brethren was passable though)
Hahaha.
Im still halfway through the partners after over a year.
Got bored to death.
Re: Akeredolu Loses At Supreme Court by Yankee101: 10:21pm On Mar 23, 2018
APC wahala dey. Do i see Tinubu hand and Mimiko Voice for this one?
Re: Akeredolu Loses At Supreme Court by Charly68: 10:28pm On Mar 23, 2018
Buying time to frustrate matters ..Aketi should be praying well oo,he is going going going

4 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Loses At Supreme Court by Nobody: 11:27pm On Mar 23, 2018
What if you are bill gate?
BiadeFolar:

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Loses At Supreme Court by k9ine(m): 4:32am On Mar 24, 2018
So you a Grisham fan? I so much love 'The Brethren'. Prison system, former judges, mail scam, politics, CIA ops, all intelligently woven and spiced with some hilarious scenes into one good story.

AdolfHitlerxXx:
I hate courts....always boring.

Even the so-called "legal thrillers" by John Grisham are yawn-inducing angry (The Brethren was passable though)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi's Supporters Mount Huge Campaign Billboard In Sokoto State (Video) / N30,000 Minimum Wage Implementation Begins Today —presidency / Buhari Donates Two Cows To Corpers In Katsina For Sallah Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.