Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,574 members, 7,958,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:52 PM

Some Whatsapp Rules For Nigerians - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Some Whatsapp Rules For Nigerians (26182 Views)

Learn Some Whatsapp Tips, Tricks & Hacks / Nigerians To Start Paying Stamp Duties For Some Whatsapp Messages / Whatsapp Adds New Rules For 'Delete For Everyone' Feature (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Whatsapp Rules For Nigerians by Papiikush: 1:31pm On Mar 23, 2018
doctorkush:
I asked her to stop, but you know how mother's behave sometimes.... Nowadays, I ignore since it isn't affecting me bodily... But to all those church members and co, I block most or call you to order...

Oh no! She just sent another one

I not envy you grin
Re: Some Whatsapp Rules For Nigerians by Nobody: 1:33pm On Mar 23, 2018
Papiikush:

I not envy you grin
grin
Re: Some Whatsapp Rules For Nigerians by Pengician(m): 1:37pm On Mar 23, 2018
O
b
s
e
r
v
i
n
g

Re: Some Whatsapp Rules For Nigerians by MissRaine69(f): 1:37pm On Mar 23, 2018
neezar:
I thought I was the only who hates messages like this

You will see a stuff like send this 2 10 people and you will receive a miraculous call or if u don't send it...you will die in 5 minutes...Like wtf undecided Are u mad ni undecided

This nonsense started from that shitty app called Facebook undecided
This is why I block some people ...it’s like a full time job sending these sort of messages
Re: Some Whatsapp Rules For Nigerians by whiteprince(m): 1:38pm On Mar 23, 2018
doctorkush:
I asked her to stop, but you know how mother's behave sometimes.... Nowadays, I ignore since it isn't affecting me bodily... But to all those church members and co, I block most or call you to order...

Oh no! She just sent another one
hahahahaha

Crazy dude
Re: Some Whatsapp Rules For Nigerians by Adetutubae(f): 1:41pm On Mar 23, 2018
honestly, i am so tired of seing broadcast, der is dis woman from my church dat sends prayer to me every blessed day, at a point i had to just block her, wait, do dey actually think i read or even open dem at all? n d ones dat will be sending a dancing cartoons of happy new month, se me too no no say month don end.

1 Like

Re: Some Whatsapp Rules For Nigerians by emerged01(m): 1:47pm On Mar 23, 2018
Papiikush:

I'll upload a virus on her phone If I were you grin

grin one day I codedly took her phone to remove my number from the broadcast group but I failed. I will keep trying grin
Re: Some Whatsapp Rules For Nigerians by neezar: 1:50pm On Mar 23, 2018
MissRaine69:

This is why I block some people ...it’s like a full time job sending these sort of messages
Especially all these groups on WhatsApp cheesy cheesy
Re: Some Whatsapp Rules For Nigerians by Heavance(m): 1:53pm On Mar 23, 2018
LibertyRep:
No. 5 could be so nauseating

I once had a reason to call a friend to order and told him to stop sending such threat messages to me.
That number 5 is the main....
Very annoying
Re: Some Whatsapp Rules For Nigerians by adafancy: 1:56pm On Mar 23, 2018
Elevantix Consulting is recruiting a Regional Sales Manager for a beverages company, headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria.

Job Locations: ENUGU and LAGOS

Requirements/Experience:

• Candidate must have a Minimum of 6 years in Sales; preferably in the carbonated beverages industry or similar.
• You will lead the commercial operation of a designated territory within a region.
• Develop direct and indirect sales channels by coming up with appropriate plans and measurement tools which will grow the company’s volume, raise its profitability and increase the market share of its brands.

If you are dynamic go-getter and a team player who will contribute to the success of your team, your department and your company, then apply for this role today.

Please send your CV to recruiter1@elevantix.com using Job Title Regional Sales Manager (Location) as subject of the mail.
Re: Some Whatsapp Rules For Nigerians by Nobody: 2:04pm On Mar 23, 2018
I hate BCs like shit. I once had a gfs who sends BCs like kilode. It got so bad that I told her to unmark mW from her BC list else I'd block her and that would be the end of the relationship.
No time for nonsense.
It goes without saying that I have blocked my superiors , including my consultant who love to share BC. If you want to reach out to me, you can put a call through. Let's learn to respect ourselves abeg

1 Like

Re: Some Whatsapp Rules For Nigerians by OlujobaSamuel: 2:16pm On Mar 23, 2018
all my contacts don sabi me, i dont have time for rubbish, my mum was always sending me bc, i told her to stop, she no gree claiming they are informative, i just put her on 1yr mute, ditto for my pastor, the thing don enter our pastors preachibg sef, pastor go dey use bc wey e receive preach, i go just dey shake my head for those pastors.

1 Like

Re: Some Whatsapp Rules For Nigerians by orobs93(m): 2:18pm On Mar 23, 2018
Papiikush:
I hate it when someone sends Broadcast messages to me. I get furious.

But there is one particular woman that keeps sending me BCs every morning. Sad thing is... I can't block her and she wouldn't stop even when I don't even reply. undecided

oboy I go block her
Re: Some Whatsapp Rules For Nigerians by MissRaine69(f): 2:26pm On Mar 23, 2018
neezar:

Especially all these groups on WhatsApp cheesy cheesy
One time I counted I was in 62 groups all which did not improve my life but added more stress
Re: Some Whatsapp Rules For Nigerians by Twrecks(m): 2:30pm On Mar 23, 2018
Number four pisses me off. I mean, HOW does that even work? And it's usually one student from a particular university. I won't mention the name of the school.
Re: Some Whatsapp Rules For Nigerians by Nobody: 2:31pm On Mar 23, 2018
I don't receive any of these useless stuff. If I ever get this spam, your number is blacklisted & I know you are a religious or tribal , superstitious slowpoke or its related

I don't care the number of degrees you have acquired or your money or influence

But wait why will some people sit down & start peddling falsehood & when the real problems comes Nigerians will be taken by surprise because of these wicked liars & their mumu followers

My brain & mind don't have space for meaningless & worthless things

1 Like

Re: Some Whatsapp Rules For Nigerians by uuzba(m): 2:33pm On Mar 23, 2018
Uruan2023:

Rules??
with my phone and my data? ??

Buharuin must go!

Your phone, your data? To OTHER people's phones and and their data...

Yes Rules.
Re: Some Whatsapp Rules For Nigerians by neezar: 2:53pm On Mar 23, 2018
MissRaine69:

One time I counted I was in 62 groups all which did not improve my life but added more stress
62 shocked shocked

I just have 3 and I am tired already
Re: Some Whatsapp Rules For Nigerians by Nobody: 3:07pm On Mar 23, 2018
neezar:
I thought I was the only who hates messages like this

You will see a stuff like send this 2 10 people and you will receive a miraculous call or if u don't send it...you will die in 5 minutes...Like wtf undecided Are u mad ni undecided

This nonsense started from that shitty app called Facebook undecided
Hahahahaha...
@that shitty app called Facebook..
Re: Some Whatsapp Rules For Nigerians by MissRaine69(f): 3:17pm On Mar 23, 2018
neezar:

62 shocked shocked

I just have 3 and I am tired already
I gave up ...you leave and you get invited again, or people get seriously offended when leave so now I just mute all but a few.

1 Like

Re: Some Whatsapp Rules For Nigerians by neezar: 3:22pm On Mar 23, 2018
MissRaine69:

I gave up ...you leave and you get invited again, or people get seriously offended when leave so now I just mute all but a few.
The mute stuff doesn't work for me oo.....I have tried doing that many times
Re: Some Whatsapp Rules For Nigerians by MissRaine69(f): 3:40pm On Mar 23, 2018
neezar:

The mute stuff doesn't work for me oo.....I have tried doing that many times
Really? Works for me
There are those that are professional group monitors and WhatsApp group creators
Funeral - Group
Six months after funeral - Group
Birthday - Group
Post birthday - Group
Weddings have sub groups
Brides friends
Brides family
Wedding catering
Wedding VIP
Wedding VVIP
Bridal wedding attire ..............

1 Like

Re: Some Whatsapp Rules For Nigerians by neezar: 3:44pm On Mar 23, 2018
MissRaine69:

Really? Works for me
There are those that are professional group monitors and WhatsApp group creators
Funeral - Group
Six months after funeral - Group
Birthday - Group
Post birthday - Group
Weddings have sub groups
Brides friends
Brides family
Wedding catering
Wedding VIP
Wedding VVIP
Bridal wedding attire ..............
Hahahahahah...which 1 be funeral group again cheesy cheesy
Re: Some Whatsapp Rules For Nigerians by ogbiwa: 3:56pm On Mar 23, 2018
I block people who I notice are only good at sending me broadcast messages, including friends I know. Better we speak on call only. Imagine a nitwit I didn't know from no where last week sending me nauseating photos of chopped human parts claiming that was how they prepared canned beef in China. In his mind he would be happy he was creating awareness. I really don't understand the kind of sick joy people derive from taking and sharing photos and videos of violence. Like OMG!!! Wish I knew that guy or could meet him physically. Just blocking would not have been enough for him.

1 Like

Re: Some Whatsapp Rules For Nigerians by MissRaine69(f): 4:03pm On Mar 23, 2018
neezar:

Hahahahahah...which 1 be funeral group again cheesy cheesy
To give you updates if someone dies ..
Even if you don’t know them or they are no relation
Your grandmother knew their father who knew the man you once said hello to 15 years ago
Re: Some Whatsapp Rules For Nigerians by neezar: 4:39pm On Mar 23, 2018
MissRaine69:

To give you updates if someone dies ..
Even if you don’t know them or they are no relation
Your grandmother knew their father who knew the man you once said hello to 15 years ago
Lol....I pray I don't encounter such btw cheesy cheesy

It was nice meeting u wink

1 Like

Re: Some Whatsapp Rules For Nigerians by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 5:38pm On Mar 23, 2018
kuntash:
It almost made 100% sense, until you added that number 9..

Naija anything flows- sadly !
so number 9 makes no sense to you? It's one of the most circulated fake messages sent just to cause panic
Re: Some Whatsapp Rules For Nigerians by beautydutch(f): 6:05pm On Mar 23, 2018
seanswitch:
God bless you for this.

I have been able to control all my contacts on this issue though. They know I have zero tolerance for nonsense and hence exclude me from their broadcast.
pls how did you control it?
Re: Some Whatsapp Rules For Nigerians by jetz(m): 6:26pm On Mar 23, 2018
that number 4 sha hehehehehe
Re: Some Whatsapp Rules For Nigerians by Nobody: 6:49pm On Mar 23, 2018
Emychina:
seun osewa is a big fooll for allowing dis nonsense to enter front page
This nonsense has changed many mindsets in Nigeria
Re: Some Whatsapp Rules For Nigerians by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 23, 2018
You've tried it elsewhere and it seems not to work... Now come let's do it together. We teach, educate, and sell tools. Just a click on my signature….. If you know, you know.
Re: Some Whatsapp Rules For Nigerians by seanswitch(m): 7:28pm On Mar 23, 2018
beautydutch:
pls how did you control it?

1. I counter whatever anyone sends to me with proof that it's false. And warn against spreading lies.

This has turned me to a kind of Google on issues that are contentious. People ask to know if a message is through when they receive such.

2. I sent a message to all those who send such to me and warned them to desist else be blocked.

Like I said before, I have zero tolerance for nonsense.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Over 1 Million Downloaded Fake Whatsapp! Checkout If You Are Among- Screenshots / How To Check If Your Phone Supports Virtual Reality Headset / *** Glo Launches First 4G-LTE Network In Nigeria! ***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.